What will the west be remembered for?

What will the west be remembered for?

Attached: 1493693861204.png (982x1274, 76K)

Even the most affluent societies fall. Just another example.

Et tu America? Et tu?

legal pot and open social standards that allow me to get my cock in my black FWB every friday night.

Voluntarily killing itself because Jews convinced the white inhabitants that their fake Jew god was both real and wanted them to racemix into extinction.

There will be no society left to study it. We will only be known through the slowly reclaimed ruins of our once great cities.

It won't be remembered. When the collapse happens, history will be completely forgotten as a result of society going full Planet of the Apes.

It's amazing how the left carries on. Is it even possible to starve to death today? The time of most is also the time of least.

Racist retards and trumpy-bear clutching incels.

margarine, bolo ties, cabbage patch dolls, irony, super bowl commercials, keyboard-piano, and lawnmowers.

I'm probably forgetting like two or three things.

Attached: 1550514740952.jpg (916x960, 93K)

Trannies and virtue signaling. They'll talk about how the US was founded on these values.

That subway Jared was a jew.

You know, i wonder if there were amcient breviks amd tarrants who went on stabbing sprees becaise of the immigration of barbarians

As a second Babylon.

In Asian history books, the only ones that will be available in the future.

>Is it even possible to starve to death today?
I agree with you on that. Especially in the west.

suicide

Imortality

Globohomo. If society ever falls it’ll fall hard and thus when people are all trad again as a result they’ll remember this age as the age of buttsex and tranny kids

For not leaving niggers in their straw huts .

It wont last for long, a new era of planetary fascism is coming.

Supreme gayness. And ruining Christ.
The Muslims will take over and 'Christians' will go underground (due to their absolute faggotry) and eventually be like rodents were to the dinosaurs

God bless buttsex.. when I fuck my black friend I always ask if I can get in her ass that night.. she normally allows it :)

Sissy feminist lapdogs who basically virtue signaled till extinction or the guys who almost were replaced but revolted. We will be sure in the next 20 years

sweden is so gay it doesn't know buttsex w/ a woman is straight. traps aren't really all that gay either.
if she pegs you deserve disembowlment by it tho

Expanding to the stars.

bullshit. you gave women the right to vote; you invented voting.
you will expand in your own ass

I never allow pegging fuck that. Is the correct nature for man to penetrate the female body.. in ass vag or mouth.. all entry is good and just.

God bless you.

Attached: 17E7008F-9201-4959-82A8-5CEC853DB2F1.jpg (626x410, 59K)

Lies.

thanks brah

the lies incur a debt to the truth!!

The modern west will be the equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah in the narratives used by India, Russia, China, etc to justify the mass extermination of women, faggots, trannies, etc who won't be able to dismiss it as muh magic sky daddy this time as there is millions of petabytes of data documenting basically every second of everyone's lives over the past several decades.

I've never understand how the people who unironically want to show the world that wamen stronk, etc always end up seeing their people as the enemy. Women, etc coming to power and their nation subsequently dying vindicates historical attitudes, and sets the precedent for future generations.