Trump is ditching the wall from his 2020 platform

He has already abandoned 'MAGA' and made it 'KAG' (implying MAGA has succeeded and America is now great again because of him). He's mentioning the wall less and less now, before he used to mention it non stop. He hands out 'finish the wall' signs these days.

Basically he can't run his 2020 platform on the exact same slogans as 2016 without looking like a complete failure. The wall has become a bad issue for Trump because everyone knows he cucked, so he's dropping it entirely for 2020. Right now it's getting phased out.

Instead of build the wall it's 'jobs not mobs!' 'Space force!', 'Keep America Great!' and 'AOC must apologize to Israel'.

Attached: AAG7NWS.img.jpg (594x334, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/082119_border_wall/border-wall-work-started-this-week-azs-organ-pipe-cactus-natl-monument/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He should just move to israel

Fuck the wall, we are invading Greenland

>we are invading Greenland
Dunno about all of that.

KAG is way too easy to turn into FAG.

Except, members of the left wing will almost never use that to insult the slogan's abbreviation, due to how they view the terms fag and faggot.

It'll mostly be done by 2020 that's why

Aug 21, 2019, 1:15 pm

Border wall work started this week in Az's Organ Pipe Cactus Nat'l Monument

tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/082119_border_wall/border-wall-work-started-this-week-azs-organ-pipe-cactus-natl-monument/

You sure? I got an email from the campaign today about the wall.

lol yea, from migapedes to kaggots. /ptg/ is in for a rough election season.

But why fren? He clearly looks up to Israel as a leading example in multiculturalism. Why wouldn't he be about that wall? They do need maintenance and vigilant eyes.

I mean Israel has -been- having a wall.

Attached: Leaders.jpg (1200x1400, 530K)

Maybe Israel is going open borders?

Attached: Strength in Diversity.jpg (600x361, 128K)

I mean, they are leading the multicultural transformation of both Europe and America. It would be anti-semitic to NOT let refugees in.

Attached: Diversity is a Strength.png (800x536, 426K)

Doesn't seem very open borders, but then they cry when we try to keep illegal criminals off our streets?

Attached: Israel deports blacks.png (581x664, 211K)

shill

Attached: T2932435.png (1506x718, 408K)

Yeah, let’s invade another country just so we can flood it with more shitskins. Trust the plan!

>Being this assblasted over the fact voting never mattered

the wall is in israel

Attached: 1539097577204.jpg (640x430, 32K)

What is this...

Dna testing? A register for non-jews? They won't even allow this man to marry an Israeli. I thought Israel and the jews were progressive. They ARE leading the role in multiculturalism, right? This article came off the times of Israel, a jewish owned site.

Wow, unbelievable. 6 million jews are in danger over at Israel! We've seen this before and we all know where this ends! Does the president know about this? How can our multicultural leaders do this?

Attached: Blatant racism.png (613x1399, 772K)

Yeah, but at least it doesn't stand for the Russian intelligence service.
What is it called again? Was it Mossad?

Mossad is from Israel fren

Attached: 1566332891837.gif (806x720, 1.1M)

He isnt taking about it anymore because its already a done deal. That's how he rolls. Time to go fix something else now. I would have thought people would have figured this out

Done deal as in, we already know it's not happening? lol