What US state is though about the absolute least, I'm trying to figure out where I want to move

What US state is though about the absolute least, I'm trying to figure out where I want to move.

Attached: us-state-map.jpg (1024x619, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCel9sxAOBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

North Dakota

Alberta

Attached: 1564446397817.jpg (238x212, 7K)

That's not a state, yet.

Attached: final_solution_to_the_foliage_question.gif (432x320, 2.92M)

Wyoming, literally what happens there.
t. Florida fag

Attached: 1554558035564.jpg (1576x2000, 1.95M)

Nice state geographically speaking. Killed a lot of deer there.

That's a strange question but if I were to guess it would be Rhode Island, Wyoming, South Dakota, Oklahoma, West Virginia, New Mexico and Montana. Wyoming and the dakotas especially seem to be especially unremarkable.

>tfw deep rural NYfag temporarily seeking refuge in FL looking for a place to fuck off to and be forgotten about
I just want to be left alone.

FUCK OFF. North Dakota is the Best Dakota

Idaho

Is it desert?
>Montana
>New Mexico
I don't ever think we have had a happening from those states.

montana's also pretty white, too. nice and north, not sure about the gun laws though. i would assume they're lax because montana is fairly sparse

West Virginia.

Attached: man-emotionally-open-beer-teeth-M494TX.jpg (867x1390, 159K)

Nebraska. But fuck off we are full.

There was an isis training camp in New Mexico. It's also the worst state in just about every metric. It's the anti New Hampshire.

Your all too dumb anyway.

>your

I have literally never heard about anything, ever, from Oregon. I mean, you hear about how people were going there in the 1700s and shit, with the Oregon trail and that stuff, and then nothing. Complete radio silence for 300 years. Contrary to every single other US state I have never seen a news article about Oregon and I've never heard anyone say they're from Oregon. Even in this thread you have burgers naming states they think are obscure, but they're all states that has some known shit going for them. Has someone mentioned Oregon? No. Is Oregon even real? I seriously doubt it.

Attached: 1548237998687.jpg (4096x3965, 1.43M)

Oregon is where 75% of political violence takes place in this country.

Hipster faggotry and Cali expats happen there.

It’s Delaware. Look, you didn’t even remember it existed until I said something.

North Dakota rarely ever gets mentioned. Most people will never even drive through North Dakota. And it is one of the best States because hardly anyone ever thinks about it. It keeps the riff raff far away

Attached: 9761C5E1-8F9C-4A63-9E89-D62D82D3B160.jpg (630x473, 73K)

You're not fooling me, I don't believe in Oregon.

Isn’t it having an oil boom? That kinda puts it on the map.

It’s not even flyover. It’s simply a forest you drive through to get to Washington or California.

STFU Oregon... Portland has the same 300 faggots downtown larping for the yt and news agents every weekend we don't need more California

Attached: sheeeeeeeeeiiiittt in Portland (1).png (1280x720, 824K)

>Port-Land
Yeah, sounds like a real city for sure. Very convincing.

Idaho. Mountains, rivers, and more freedom than any other state. No one ever thinks of it. Even passed a law making it illegal for feds to enforce gun laws.

Move there. It's amazing except for the Mormons

It's pozzed AF it needs to disappeared pics related

Attached: nigglemethis.png (720x1280, 553K)

>Hog hunting
Damn, now parkland makes a lot more sense

kek

Delaware

south dakota. i literally cannot think of a name of a city in south dakota.

Illegals have turned all states into 3rd world sheitholes.

No town or city (whatever size) is immune from the infestation.

It will only get worse.

Attached: 2019-08-22_20-55-06.png (914x633, 558K)

We fucking hate you I'm sorry go to another state
You fucks come down here and only show up to ballgames when the NY or Boston teams are in town
>t. Florida fag keen on moving to the north Midwest

Anywhere on the edge of the midwest.

yeah, you are correct, lots of spics going up there now unfortunately
youtube.com/watch?v=aCel9sxAOBM

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

It's only temporary I swear. I want snow and cold back.
>tfw grew up in a village of 150ish people shooting guns onnafarm and hating places with a population over four digits and the federal government

Attached: 1556605411160.jpg (817x434, 75K)

New Mexico is my take. Hardly hear anything about it here or elsewhere. Just stay away from the goblinas.

>It's only temporary I swear
We don't take kindly to snowbirds 'round these parts, y'hear?

Attached: democrats_are_the_real_racists.jpg (766x960, 106K)

It's just refuge, I promise. If It comes time to vote while I'm here I'll vote as far right as reasonably possible. Just like I always do. I just can't be under the jackboot of NYC and Albany anymore.

Attached: 1491024801202.jpg (2048x1365, 303K)

No one thinks about Iowa and Indiana that much. Vermont doesnt get mentioned alot. Arkansas is missed sometimes. Idaho is low on the list as well.

South Dakota. Hands down the least thought about state. Only Rushmore, Deadwood, and Sturgis have anything to offer.

Stay out of Virginia, save yourself. It sucks here.

Oil, coal, and cattle, plus tourism in the northwest. Uranium if there's ever a nuclear energy industry again. Probably not the least thought about though since kids tend to remember it's the least populous state and tied with Colorado for easiest to draw. Probably give that honor to the Dakotas.

Maine. It's the one all of you actually didn't think about.

Attached: Maine.png (1200x743, 287K)

Leftists hate Alabama, that's better than being unthought of.

Delaware...........first and never mentioned.

currently in Maine. Piece of shit place and too many far left cities trying to import immigrants and give them all the gibs

Nevada. Nobody cares about it outside of Las Vegas. 99% of out of state visitors never leave the strip

kek that map is real

Attached: 1479775642260.png (261x243, 86K)

Alaska it has barely any niggers.

Montana, because even if anyone should think of it they will immediately go on to think “ Hannah Montana” and that’s the end of that line of though, so it has a kind of memetic protection there. The alternative is Indiana (Jones).

Fuck. You’re right.

Delaware, probably.

it's got snowniggers though and an increasing amount of west coast faggots shitting up Anchorage and the surrounding area

Mississippi doesnt get talked about a lot outside of college football. I think people try to forget its a state to avoid embarrassment.

As for place that actually offers something in the way of quality living and yet doesnt get mentioned a lot I would go with Montana or Wyoming maybe Maine.

Spics have turned them into shitholes, some paperwork making them a citizen does not magically make them better.

Fuck off, we're full.

Yes but then you're surrounded by niggers.

Utah?

Well I’m from Oregon, I can tell you besides California it’s the most beautiful state in the union.

I'd say Delaware.

South Dakota

Idaho or Maine
Tell me one thing about them that aren't potatoes or lobster

Sure you are, buddy. I've lived 30 years on this planet without ever hearing about anyone from Oregon and here you are right on cue. Pretty convenient, eh?

The Dakotas,

Fuck I forgot that was a state

$ump

missouri really good gun laws

Maine is like 94% or 96% white.

>tfw Iowa fag watching state be overrun by mexicans and chicago niggers

This
I don't get why they are coming here of all places.

Missouri is the master state

Nebraska

I think it's happening everywhere.

Well you did ask on an American board DURING mutthours, stranger things have happened

I've been here during mutthours for 10 years bro.

They're getting exported from NYC to make room for the global cities initiative, in collaboration with London, Sorothschildowitz enterprises and the (((people))) that brought you every war since the beginning of time

hi styx!

From the 60s-90s, White people had upward mobility and moved out of poverty. This led to mostly White areas having a welfare industry that served less & less people. These government & non-profit organizations don't receive Fed funds unless they have someone to give the gibs to, so they started scheming to import foreigners to leach off welfare so they could keep the status quo. Then more refugees started coming to live near their family/friends, or get away from crime ridden nigger cities they were originally resettled, and now it won't stop.