that's basically all she wrote now get the rope and hang em

What am I watching

this

He’s being interviewed by fredo too

CNN interview
twitter.com/andrewtavani/status/1164716706398425088

twitter.com/andrewtavani/status/1164717014264549376

Very spoopy.

Attached: MEGA236483-013.jpg (616x750, 264K)

Liberal MSM is gonna smear this guy and bury his testimony so hard. Could Obama have retained this much power over deep state, even three years out of office?

11:23 “three main Jews “

Attached: DAA981D4-73D3-41CD-8948-D2E036C1D20F.jpg (556x704, 92K)

Patrick Byrne, Overstock C.E.O., Resigns After Disclosing Romance With Russian Agent

This dude is desperate to not get Epsteined

Attached: .jpg (785x731, 295K)

If this is true a whole lot of Democrats are in big trouble

I listened to about 4 minutes of it. This guy is full of shit. I know when I'm being lied to. He's trying to take the heat off of everyone while pretending to take the heat off of trump. I'm not buy that the Russians infiltrated our top for candidates by use of our own government. He's covering for the fucking Jew rats.

>I went to see my Rabbi

Yeah thats where I stopped..

Attached: 1546817197387.jpg (1408x1387, 113K)

oy fucking vey, shut it down

Gave it a try, sounds like bullshit
>question asked
>ill do a full writeup later on this site
>question again
>vague bullshit
If guy was afraid of dying he'd have spilled the beans offscreen and repeated it on screen. Hed have already written it down. And hed spare no time getting it out. No one is going to have a casual conversation on the news if theyre scared of dying.

Toxic femininity is real:

Promiscuity (often accompanied by deception), shaming tactics, hateful aggression by various means towards more successful females, gold-digging, emotional deception, and ambiguous values.

Attached: 1487564637363.jpg (1436x1080, 304K)

this is the bonus of him claiming hillary was also spied in. it triggers the msm to cover this.

I'm confused is he saying that Russians have infiltrated the jewish deep state or that the deep state is in fact jewish? Anything else would be bullshit.

He does say 3 names used you got me excited

He's talking about Warren Buffet. He explicit mentions he's referring to him and also explicitly states he and Buffet are not jewish.
youtube.com/watch?v=T5J-1rs1LJo&t=8m38s

and the "neither of us are jewish" statement
youtube.com/watch?v=T5J-1rs1LJo&t=9m26s

Tech entrepreneur had a history of helping out the FBI before they were corrupted by slimy, child-humping Jews. The nature of FBI changed and they wanted this same guy to help them build the Trump Corrupted By Muh Russians!"-narrative. But he just saw the same badges, lapel pins, flags, helped them out again:

A Russian non-spy chick interested in replicating the USA's 2nd Amendment came over, was trying to meet American biz & NRA types, and THIS guy was one of the entrepreneurs she hit up. FBI realized she could fit their stupid Muh Russians scam, asked him to socialize with her, date her, f*ck her.

Our Tech Guy here did it ALL, then realized he was actually an unwitting dupe in a COUP in the making, that it was all anti-Trump secret political stuff.

The pattern of THIS INTENSELY POLITICAL, ROGUE OPERATION very roughly shadows the pattern of Fast & Furious from 6 years back:

Gun dealers in the American southwest were approached by the corrupt ATF to sell military arms to drug-dealers, the better to generate the type of mass-shooting events in Mexico that would generate public outrage and lobbying to discard the 2nd Amendment:

The truth that there were ZERO mechanisms in place to TRACK the guns after they were sold gradually dawned on the gun shops, who weren't total idiots:

These guys suddenly realized that because their cooperation had been totally secret, the ATF could simply whip around and claim they had never ASKED the shops to work with them --that the SHOPS had been geniune law breakers.

This "Hey, yeah, HUMP this Evil Russian Spy Chick!"-orders had ZERO to do with genuine suspicion of her, that she was just as innocent as he was:

It was all a plot by baby-raping dirty Jews with badges, shrewdly scheming in the shadows to topple the first un-corrupted goyische Amerian Prez in recent US history.

You a fucking idiot. Listen closely. He's talking about deepstate dumb Fuck.

Imagine believing this is the take-away. DAMAGE CONTROLLLLLL

Spied in?

He is claiming hillary is a victim?

shill level 9000

Attached: 1489346516098.jpg (300x295, 14K)

That's actually super funny and based. He calls his money advisor guy his "rabbi."

So he’s saying that the FBI was told to keep and eye on Clinton and Trump’s campaign? I’m not doubting, I’m just trying to make sure I understand what’s going on so that I don’t sound like a retard

He's claiming he helped set Hillary Clinton up to be blackmailed!

"I went to see my RABBI" --that is an EXPRESSION, don't be stupid. It refers to consulting with someone WISER than one's self, and the expression is used very often in venues (e.g. Wall Street & Silicon Valley) where if you have tons of cash but commit the dark crime of NotBeingJewish, then the person is automatically suspect. PLUS, these days law enforcement is dominated more and more by truckling LACKEYS of Jew-heavy organizations like SPLC, ADL, etc.

So this tech guy is being SMART to use that expression. He's saying, "I'm a good GOY, so kindly don't chop my head off..."

Stop being SIMPLISTIC.

His rabbi is Warren Buffet, he explained it in the other Fox video

No, he's saying this spy was in town from Russia trying to make connections to the four leading campaigns and the MiB encouraged him to get involved because he had an in with her. Then over time he saw it develop differently than it was sold to him and they were ignoring that she was setting things up even though he was giving them info.

He implicated Donnie Jr on CNN.

Happening

#

#

#

#

and the jews fucking kvetched when they heard it

He didn't implicate Donnie Jr you fucking rube. He says she was trying to meet with him, WHICH WE KNOW SHE DID. He's talking about how she was being used as bait to rope Trump campaign people into russia-gate.

They used her as a pawn, groomed / cozied her on purpose to be used later on, fucking savages lol.

That's not what he testified to doing.

bullshit. he absolutely did meet her which is not a secret. he talked about how several russkies were sniffing around. Sketchy people trying to MEET YOU is not something you have to hide.

Obama's glowniggers were lawless. The transition didn't go smoothly

It's like the person who is jewing the Jew is also getting jewed

Someone give me the rundown

Attached: the-rundown.jpg (1199x627, 142K)

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1412385177541.jpg (933x666, 53K)

You're wrong. You're very glib.

What you want is the basic gestalt

Exclusive: Former Overstock CEO speaks out on his resignation
youtube.com/watch?v=T5J-1rs1LJo
shit is about to drop

he says what we already know. it's happening

Stok
McCabe
Carlin
Comey
has a nice ring to it

Attached: 1560184307588.jpg (3000x2000, 2.73M)

Killary is evil but that doesn't mean she wasn't a target as well. You think the men we elected actually run the country? No, it's men like Brennan and Struck who do from the shadows. This is why they are railing against Trump and MAGA, they didn't get shit to hold against him, he's a free man. All the losers like Occasio Cortez, Pelosi, the rest of the squad, Schiff.. they are all beholden to the shadow men. All these leaks about the brother fucker, the campaign money going missing, kid fuckers.. Trump is freeing them.

This shit looks fake as fuck, trying to reframe the story as mibs, not fbi/cia, spying lol. Trust your organizations goys.

Exactly this, fucking narrative reframing attempt, no one is guilty kinda thing.

Just keep saying it, people might believe you! Literally no one gives a shit if some russian spies met with Don Trump Jr. Even if they were meeting and passing him hillary's personal fucking blackberry it would be totally fine. Go dilate.

>Barr

stop posting this kiddie fucker

barr isn't based, he's a pedo himself. He's covering up the crimes of the elites. Fuck off nigger

seethe

Attached: 1499308671847.png (980x742, 280K)

Attached: 1566105230916.gif (450x450, 776K)

your living in the wrong timeline my friend

Attached: 1546126685292.jpg (1741x1970, 1.66M)

You're*

Found the nigger.

Attached: sips tea.jpg (645x773, 49K)

Great post. But in there interview, he talked about her getting close to other campaigns and stuff. She was by no means 100% innocent

The feds are just full time blackmail op now, huh? Epstein, blackmail. This dude says the FBI wanted blackmail on the candidates likely to win.

Where did he say that?

Is he going to say pizzagate is real?
Hes just talking about political espionage

He's covering for the FBI to an extent so he doesn't get Epstein'D. But he's probably telling the truth. Epstein blackmailled BIll, why wouldn't the feds want to blackmail Hillary? All of those candidates had a shot at winning so they targeted them. The fbi/cia want to run the government.

>You a fucking idiot. Listen closely. He's talking about deepstate dumb Fuck.
and look at the FOX headline: has affair. says nothing about deep state crimes. this dumb fuck shoulda kept quiet. with trump in office protecting the swamp, aint no justice gonna get done. look at what trump did to Flynn, corsi, and Assange

He said they wanted to blackmail Hillary. It's obvious they wanted to blackmail everyone but he was asked to target Hillary so that's what he knows.

lol. obama set up office and his team are meeting with foreign leaders while donny whines on twitter about jews. who's the actual leader of the US?

What were they going to blackmail Hillary with? Did he use those words? I watched the video and I didn't hear the words blackmail that I can remember, but I could be wrong. Timestamp?

He just sounds like he’s making this up as he goes. Let’s see major CEO comes out doing work for “men in black” blah blah blah. Any chance he’s a pedo too and helping them cover up their corruption and incompetence? Does anyone believe this shit?

People like you deserve the rope. Absolute brainlets. The way he used the word "rabbi" is just a moniker you dumb fuck. Give things a chance before completely writing them off. Actually, just hang yourself.

IS PIC RELATED THE ONE BEING MENTION AT 5:20 BEING THE GIRL HES DATED ACTUALLY A RUSSIAN SPY?

Attached: 2D55910E00000578-0-image-a-27_1444670818574.jpg (630x376, 69K)

Holy shit lad you've been fucking stumped.

Attached: amiretarded.jpg (600x356, 13K)

The fuck are you talking about? The lad just made a breakthrough and you're over here too dull to see it. Go back to your "Q" threads, retard

it's almost like Epstein isn't dead.

Umm guys!
>Evergreen

Attached: 834EB43D-7474-4594-89CB-C5D9BD9C8DCC.jpg (1388x1175, 864K)

Last Evergreen was tweet there was a,as shooting days later.

Attached: C273C01A-7010-4939-80DE-1547282A78C4.jpg (1536x821, 280K)

Attached: C7B2D268-BCA0-4B0D-8D58-46FC1C81BDD3.jpg (1065x613, 66K)

he says jews lol

Fox has always had the best bimbos. Notice her lil bit of damage control at the end there.

Attached: c205ede2b12fec7a57bfc614760b3897.jpg (480x720, 43K)

isn't her dad in nvixm?

Oh shit.

He said names a week ago. youtu.be/dk1v4eMjb6E

This is guy is psyops, he's trying to set Hillary up as a "victim".

He's in too deep to be able to pull out, he's just going deeper in.

Dead Giveaway: Buffet is his rabbi.

He didn't make a damn breakthrough! A simple search on both women instantly proves him wrong you faggot.

>Byrne betrays the Strzokdanoffs
>ends contract with overstock
>Possess psycho-like conspiracies
>Controls Fredo with an iron but well-lubricated fist
>pwns Comeys and McCabes anally
>directly descends into nonsensical babble
>will rickroll the first DNCs in Mexico (where they are fundraising)
>Owns 99% of hard-to-clean surplus juicers
>FBI tells him to have Russian babies
>Both Fredo and Fox lady said to have 21+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in the Baltimore public school system
>Ancient Indian sculptures tell of two anuses that will descend upon the street etc etc etc

It goes very deep.

Attached: mil.jpg (1696x1956, 1.82M)

Some Rabbis are based, even if this isn't what he was talking about.

hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=JDeCl3w2wo0

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=JDeCl3w2wo0

Attached: tntn.jpg (636x357, 61K)

Bump

Agreed, he's lying and trying to protect Hillary by throwing some aspects of the deep State under the proverbial bus.

It's a psyop run by Warren Buffet, the Pedo of Omaha.

Don't trust big jawed women, they have high T and probably huge clits.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-12-06-at-9.57.18-AM.png (618x412, 360K)

"three names used" similar, but no.

>trust
>MSM
Forget the jaw, it's propaganda.

post-Trump Megyn is truly looking weird and wacked out, he broke her

The TDS is very real in the comments