Something rotten in the state of Denmark

They refuse to cede Greenland to us out of pure spite. The yes of the world are on you Denmark and they are disgusted by your small minded and petty ways.

Attached: sell-us-greenland.jpg (800x423, 317K)

Attached: free greenland.png (757x169, 13K)

With what money are we going to buy Greenland with? The last time I checked, we've been running a huge deficit since Reagan. Denmark can keep Greenland. It is rightful Danish clay after all.

No need to buy it. Just move people there and vote for it. Greenland is its own country technically.

yes we must jew green land into FREEland

We need to emancipate Greenland, buy them their freedom and watch how grateful they are. Look how nice we were to the French after our War of Independence.

If you let us buy you we'll give you some drugs, how would you feel about that?

The French were bros, sometimes you fight with your bros a little bit.

So imagine right now if the leader of Kenya said “Hey USA, sell us Alaska.”

And the USA was like “No, you’re fucking retarded.”

And then some faggot from Kenya made a thread in Jow Forums about how the USA was being spiteful for not just handing over Alaska.

That’s what you look like to the entire world right now, you fucking retards.

Found the criminally insane homosexual!

Attached: shootallfaggots.jpg (2000x1333, 574K)

I quite like Trump but even I have to admit that he acted pretty immature about this Greenland stuff.

I voted for Trump solely for the meme potential and I have not been disappointed

I mean, shit man. What does kenya want to give us for it?

Except the US has actual power in this world, and the Greenland purchase will happen sooner or later. Denmark can either be part of the negotiation, or they can get cucked out of it for free.

You are aware, that it's not only that we won't sell, but also because we can't sell, right? Since it's autonomous and all

reddit spacing
>reddit spacing
reddit spacing
>reddit spacing
reddit spacing
>reddit spacing

The leader of Denmark showed disrespect to not only Trump but the U.S. itself. Your hypothetical falls apart when you consider what Kenya has to offer(or rather doesn't). Denmark's prime minister didn't even have the fortitude to claim that they want Greenland and that no price is high enough. She stated "Greenland is not for sale. Greenland is not Danish. Greenland belongs to Greenland". Essentially conceding that Greenland has nothing to do with Denmark. If that's truly the case then fuck off and just give the people their independence, I have a feeling she would find this discussion equally absurd.

I think the real reason is that Greenland is where some powerful people like to play with their expensive toys and they want to keep things exactly as they are. Similar to everything going on in Antarctica.

Attached: whats yer offer.gif (498x199, 1.07M)

They have home rule, not foreign affairs or defense. They can keep home rule and we will take over foreign affairs and defense. Also you are a monarchy and the monarch can do whatever they want. You CAN sell it, you just don't want to.

Autonomy doesn’t mean independence.

Constitutional monarchy. Our monarch is nothing more than a figurehead, she can't take decisions like that

Greenland was discovered and settled by Danes. Danes have lived in Greenland for over a thousand years. Greenland is Danish. Greenland should remain Danish.

Anyone who thought we would buy Greenland and that the whole thing wasn't just another distraction is literally retarded.

Greenland will be ours

Attached: 1562123384958.jpg (1904x796, 357K)