Globalist PSYOP to weaken Brazilian national sovereignty over the Amazon basic

Don't you find it strange how the whole of the mainstream media came together to create a huge hysteria and outburst over something that happens yearly and wasn't even as severe as past years? They're waging a misinformation war and so far Bolsonaro is losing it. Documents leaked from the government shows Brazil is already aware of the globalist plot and taking measures against the threat to its sovereignty. Brazil will develop a program to enrich uranium and develop nuclear technology

Attached: leak.jpg (800x512, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campo_de_Provas_Brigadeiro_Velloso
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brasil_e_as_armas_de_destruição_em_massa
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programa_Nuclear_Paralelo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: confidential.jpg (790x1280, 86K)

>develop nuclear technology
Brazil superpower by 2030.

>It is likely that Brazil has retained the technological capacity and knowhow to produce and deliver a nuclear weapon. Experts at the Los Alamos National Laboratory have concluded that in view of its previous nuclear activities, Brazil is in a position to produce nuclear weapons within three years.[18] If Brazil decided to pursue a nuclear weapon, the centrifuges at the Resende enrichment plant could be reconfigured to produce highly enriched uranium for nuclear weapons.

This here , the main reason US was blocking us from some key rocket technologies was because they know we have the capability to make our own nukes quickly if wanted to

We actually have nuclear research and technology development man.

mostly going for submarines.

is this real in any way? im ecstatic, in any case
who leaked it?
cybernetics, amazonian sovereignty, sciences, nukes. i thought we elected a guy that used to be a nationalist, but became a liberalized cuck. glad to be proven wrong
we have nukes at serra do cachimbo. search for Programa Paralelo

>nuclear tech
based

god I hope that is true
leak more

I fucking new that something was up. There is always backroom plans going on. Every "good deed" now is kiked beyond belief.

>Brazil is leading the forces against the globalists
Shiiiiiiet

Macacos are the strongest race in the world.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Holy fuck
Do you have any sources?

Brazil, like Japan and a few other countries, is Nuclear Ready. Japan, for example, could produce a working atomic or possibly thermonuclear device, inside of six months. I'm assuming Brazil is in a similar state of development hold.

i hate to admit it but we'd be in deep shit if not for this old man. you guys should get one

Attached: 1563773263212.png (1086x652, 1.66M)

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campo_de_Provas_Brigadeiro_Velloso
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brasil_e_as_armas_de_destruição_em_massa
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programa_Nuclear_Paralelo
Collor pulled the plug, but i'm 10000% sure the navy retained tech and some disabled nukes on reserve
Nucleobrás isn't bound for privatization in the latest package, btw

What a time to be alive.

Attached: brazil anons on pol.png (945x507, 420K)

Can someone translate the leaked documents to english? My english is very bad and no one here will understand if we dont do it.

Kek!

translate monkeys, translate!

Bolsonaro will shoot Macron in the head in the next meeting

Attached: 1552791160027.jpg (359x368, 16K)

Holy shit.
Will we be able to nuke Rio? That would solve halff of the countrie's drug traffic problem and the entirety of the funk problem, which is by itself enough reason to nuke that fucking hellhole.

Just you wait, maluco.

Attached: 1566525654541.jpg (220x326, 70K)

Monkeys can't translate, bong.

>nuking all the potential flesh shield/conscripts

Give me some time, translation coming soon.

I really shouldn't, but glowniggers already have their hands on it, so sorry bolso.
i'm translating as of now. nobody else needs to bother

people on my family are familiar to INEST-UFF (instituto de estudos estratégicos)

the nuclear submarine research thing is absolutely real, and it´s in a rather advanced development stage, I though everyone knew that

The following strategic actions are considered priorities of the government:

1. Aerospace Technology - Revitalize the VLS (Satellite Launcher Vehicle), aiming the lauch of a national satellite by a national rocket, still in the Bolsonaro government.

2. Nuclear Technologies
a. Industrialize the process of Uranium Enrichment, performed by the navy, as to provide Brazil autosufficiency, and realize the export potential of enriched uranium
b. Establish politics of stimulii towards scientific research on Nuclear Fusion

3. Integrating the northern margin of the Amazonas River to the rest of national territory, to counterbalance international pressures for implemating the project Triple A. To that end, project the construction of a hydroelectric dam in the Trombetas river and of the bridge in Óbidos over the Amazonas river, aswell as extending the highway BR 163 up to Surinam.

4. Cybernetic Defense - Implementing the National Cybernetic Defense Plan, integrating existing sectorial plans.

5. Biotech - Establishing a plan for erradicating the main tropical diseases of Brazil (Malaria, Microfilaria, Trypanosomiasis and Leishmaniasis)

6. Mining - Executing the National Mining Plan, organized towards critical resources that impact the nuclear market and aerospace industry.

7. Science and Technology - Impletemting the National Technological Development Plan

sorry senhor Presidente

>PEG 03 - Project White River Baron
> 3. Context
> - Globalist campaign relativizes the national sovereignty of the Amazon Basin.
> - Strategy: Psy. Op. (external and internal) + International pressure.
> Weapons: NGOs environmental/native populations, media, diplomatic and economic pressure, mobilization of native population and slave descendent minorities, equip public institutions (Federal, State and municipal)
> Result: restrict the government freedom of action

Brazil is rightful Canadian BVLL clay

I meant the documents leaked about the globalist plans against Bolsonaro

So if this is top secret, why are you leaking anyways brother?

Attached: 1538893739741.jpg (797x669, 117K)

thanks fren

My dick is diamonds

OP, why is moro and bolsonaro not doing anything about greenwald and his group if he's aware of lefty globalists sabotaging the country?

what a shame, I worked so hard on it
>t. Bombardier

>922
>422
what did it mean by this

There's no better force to spearhead against the evil order than pure, unbent chaos.

worthy bump

lol, qnd eu falei q trabalhava na ABIN ngm acreditou

reminder #1: reminder #2:

Attached: 69253760_2505346846275549_6141417270338912256_n.jpg (720x960, 88K)

send niggers to the front

grande (((olavo)))

i have faith he'll name them someday

Attached: 1555523028849.png (306x290, 6K)

kek imagine supporting Bolsonaro unironically

found the mortadela

Confederate Bologna

Some Brazil user a while ago posted this info here before.

Can anyone give a rundown on the SaoPaulo forum
and how it links to the Globalists?

Attached: 1548873757348.png (652x592, 157K)

Show your flag

Attached: 1548871532453.jpg (1280x960, 204K)

Attached: 1548871377074.jpg (1280x746, 173K)

This isn't the point of the psyop, subhuman retard.

Happening

#

#

#

#

HOW DOES BRAZIL BECOME MORE GLOABALIST? A BIT LATE NO?

Attached: index.jpg (220x229, 5K)

I read it.

Why does Jair hate Macron?

> globalist
You can't analyze psyops if you keep falling for them, moron. The point is attention whoring, shekel scamming and distracting the goyim with this environmental bullshit because people got tired of helping violent dumb subhumans and bitches.
They want to push diets that make you weak and dumb, reduce freedom of movement, tight control of resource usage, authoritarian bullshit using this as an excuse ...

1. Not a priority in a crumbling country like this.
2. a. Sounds good.
b. LOL, we don't have the means to do it.
3. Retarded shit to scam shekels
4. we don't have the means to do it for real either.
5. OK
6. OK
7. Vague B.S.

Yeah, looks like we are governed by a bunch of stupid boomers after all.

Because he is an unpopular president who wants to meddle in Brazilian internal affairs. And also because the Brazilian military considers the security of the territory of the Amazon as a matter of national security since the 70's.

Fuck Brazilian batteries desu

Attached: amazon basic.jpg (300x108, 10K)

> mostly going for submarines
You can have cheap energy and independence from the oil cartel by adapting small-scale reactors like those as a distributed net of micro nuclear power plants and fuel synthesis stations.
But it makes too much sense, so you demented golems with your inverted logic will never do it.

Nukes just promote you from being threatened to be wiped out by any country to assuring MAD of both countries. It doesn't win wars (you get deadlocked, unless you fighting Paraguay) and it is too expensive for a country like this, it's only a priority for our local low-IQ idiots.
There are several cheaper and more effective ways to have decent military equipment and strategy (investing in intelligence is one of them).

Good they are too much of children to take care of it

Deterrence, idiot. That's why it's useful.

Imagine all the meltdowns.

The picturea OP posted days nothing about nuclear weapons, just talks about learning to processes uranium for exports.

This week has been a fucking amazing treat
>/hues/ all across the internet were forced into conscription to fight in a huge information war, despite most of our population being novices at this, we managed to hold our own as support for us slowly increase
>pic related happened
>in the day of pic related, Lula was making a 500 days anniversary of being in prison
>nobody remembered or cared because of pic related
>later that same day, Haddad was condemned of money laundering
>amazing privatizations
>hues getting mass-redpilled as they learn, for the first time, the global chessboard where (((they))) move their pieces for the sake of globalism

We are now at the forefront of the fight against globalism and we're becoming a superpower on schedule. This fucking week, bros.

Attached: 1566310851704.png (611x960, 644K)

Also how are you going to compete with the militaries of the USA and Europe in equal footing? Even China with a much larger economy will take decades to catch-up and project its power beyond it's borders effectively.

So that's why they've been spamming those dipshit forest fire threads over and over. Makes sense.

Attached: 2a178e2268688011625f340084eee653c44db164e0740be724e3de0749210a4a.jpg (500x725, 118K)

Any country with a nuke can fuck us in thousands of different ways, retard.
Also, do nuclear submarines meltdown frequently?

Is it possible? They invest as much as the entire GDP of Brazil in their military. You need to protect yourself from what you can.

It's fun to dunk on Brazil for being a sweltering jungle full of murderous octaroons, silicone trannies and huehues who turn every online game they touch to shit, but let's not forget where all the surviving Nazi's (who didn't get Papercliped) took refuge.

Attached: BMW.png (2560x1600, 840K)

2b. Could be a token contribution to ITER or something like that.
3. How so? Would really benefit Northern cities. Most transport links go through rivers and as there are no bridges, vehicles are transported through barges, expensive and time inefficient.
4. Doesn't require much to have something like that set up.

>mobilization of indigenous e quilombolas (decedents of runaway slaves) minorities
Who could have imagined that shitting in this population for centuries would backfire?
And the faggots who rule this country should pray to God that there isn't an invasion here. If I get drafted, you can be sure I'll go full minecraft against the judges, politicians, journalists, imperial family, etc as soon as I get the pickaxe.

That's the point, double retard. They will have their hand forced to use theirs in case of any military action. That makes it politically unpalatable.

Never heard of it, might be because it is pretty much surrounded by water and also being smaller means lower likelyhood of it reaching criticality in an accident.

>And the faggots who rule this country should pray to God that there isn't an invasion here. If I get drafted, you can be sure I'll go full minecraft against the judges, politicians, journalists, imperial family, etc as soon as I get the pickaxe.

Attached: 1537297628824.png (450x511, 14K)

A nuclear submarine without ballistic missiles in it is kinda pointless, to be honest. The idea is that it should serve as a mobile launch platform which is not limited by roads or land borders, staying submerged for months at a time thanks to the nuclear reactor.

Sure, it's cool to have an attack submarine that isn't limited by its stockpiles of diesel fuel, but what's the point of you can't project power much further beyond your own litoral?

Should serve as a cool tech demonstrator for Brazil's military industry, though.

gib uranium

Good luck fighting for the jews in the supreme court, our amazing politicians, those honest journalists from Globo and the hardworking member of the imperial.
Remember the fondly memories of people going to jail for shitposting on the internet and how we weren't allowed to have a gun by the same people who will send us to war.

At market prices, sure. Brazil is open for business.

>If I get drafted, you can be sure I'll go full minecraft against the judges, politicians, journalists, imperial family, etc as soon as I get the pickaxe.
yike

Attached: 1540738525293.jpg (332x465, 39K)

Nice try, but Brazil is planning on forming the Earth Federation.

Can the media win against Bolsonaro with this strategy?

Bolsonaro and his supporters are chaotic, it isn't smart for the media to run against them on the internet and social medias like they are doing.

Media already lost after Bolsonaro and his VP replied to french cuck in chief and we started calling out fake news and old images being used as new

just look for PROSUB, this is the name of the project

Attached: FB_IMG_1566518051260.jpg (598x387, 38K)

kek