Finally

Everything you've all been waiting for is about to happen. Not all at once. But the dominoes are falling. You've all been a major contribution to the cause. Enjoy the "happenings" fellas. One more thing, I'd start prepping if I were you.
>inb4 source
t. white hat

Attached: 1564585219545.jpg (788x699, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrwTDfdck7I
mobile.twitter.com/NYScanner/status/1164719571317743616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: glowinthedark copy.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Reported to Blackhats

I've been waiting to fuck a huge stinky 400lb black bitch OP how do you know this is about to happen btw?

Attached: 20190809_213110.jpg (589x650, 251K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x257, 537K)

XD

Bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=yrwTDfdck7I

Prep as in the HIV pill? Gladly fellow faggot.

What the fuck is a white hat

Hacker.

in a context of "white hat hacker", yes.
what the fuck do you think OP has been hacking

CIA n sheeeit?

Q predicted this.

of course, it makes so much sense now, OP was the CIA hacker known as 4channel

please fucking shut up. i'm sick of it

Tell me when the big hurricane comes.
I want this jew spic shithole to wash away

Attached: 1562289962952.jpg (1200x628, 112K)

Not quite. I'll answer three questions as long as it doesnt pertain to NTK info. Questions outside of the topic at hand will be disregarded.

Attached: 1431667323001.jpg (365x438, 125K)

buying silver and guns

Attached: 1458945615421.png (861x758, 26K)

Nice kitty....

>NTK

wat is dis?

Attached: 1524456138887.png (406x452, 30K)

NTK=Need To Know
That's 1. 2 more questions.

Question: prove that you could possibly know something you say that you do. I'm not asking you to prove that what you said in OP is true, I'm asking you to prove that what you said in OP could be true.
Make me care.

Explain how the blackmail system works

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Can I have more questions

Where will it happen?

Attached: 32d3f0347b333ebb15afb41aa230cdded4ccd5cfac19731f0617d6e2c24e39d7.png (595x407, 153K)

Wait SHIT

For instance, if I came here saying that global shit storage capacities are at an all time, I might post my Indian government badge, censored.

all time high*

They're a real Florida man's pet

how much to prep for and are angloscum such as myself fucked

Dresden, präzis in der Mitte.

What do you know about the 4 execs at a major aviation company that got caught up in the epstein mess?

>t. never played 20 questions before

Attached: savilejim.jpg (1920x1080, 591K)

Everything you think you know will be put askew. Not necessarily turned upside down, but perspectives will change. More so people will change. Democracy will be shown to be a farce on a global scale.

>t.never posted with my real israeli flag

Noone is particularly "fucked". This will be a catalyst to people fucking eachother. Think of it as two wild dogs in a cage and you throw a steak in the middle. What do you think will happen? A civil discussion and sharing? No. Its winner take all.

I asked for proof that you might know what you're talking about so you just double down, nice.
If you have anything to suggest that you have good intel, anything unrelated to this particular subject that doesn't full under your NTK for this particular subject, post that or I'll be bowing out of this larp thread.

Attached: FC6B03E8-C4A0-4D7F-AB62-511303835CB6.jpg (790x503, 45K)

Why would he even reply to a memeflaggot?

If you don't want to post intel, post proof that you could have the intel in the first place.
Or continue larping.

Are they normalizing pedos and child sacrifice?

Please filter my posts if they hurt you're feefees that much user, thank you.

You're not hurting anything of mine. But your credibility is instantly shit.

Do you honestly think I have anything to prove to someone with your flag? People like you, (you know who you are) will be exposed. Enjoy anonymity while you can. I'm already taking a chance by creating this thread. I just figured you gentlemen would like a heads up.

>credibility is instantly shit
Good thing I didn't try to post a thread about intel that I may or may not have and won't elaborate on.

Larp.

How are you any different than pic related?

Attached: 1566164934013.png (1869x420, 333K)

Last response anyone is getting. But this user is on the tip of a very large iceberg. It's far more complex than any of you can understand. Even I cant grasp the nature of this particular beast. Good luck everyone.

Why would you risk your career to interact with a shill infested frog posting forum?

>Democracy will be shown to be a farce on a global scale.
It already has, people don't care while they have food/internet/tv

You said " what we want is about to happen" what do you think we want?

Cool, thanks for the infobomb. I'll be sure to search for the previous threads and neither forgive nor forget. Let's all go one.

OP is a faggot

Stop larping you fucking absolute retard

>Democracy will be shown to be a farce on a global scale.
all adults know this
This is a larp. You have revealed nothing. saged
>t. white hat

did we live in a society all along?

Attached: 6b0.jpg (600x900, 86K)

Anyone can do that any time they want. Don't know why anyone would want to though

Attached: sosad.png (976x500, 707K)

Trust the plan. No kidding, I'm not lying.

t. a super honest guy

What’s the ETA? And how will we know?

Does this mean Yang is about to win?
Are we getting our $1000 now?

Attached: B6C0159E-0C94-4DB9-894A-F94ACB6BF9CE.jpg (778x512, 45K)

How does somebody who lives in a car and has no family prep? I have a bugout bag and a shovel to dig a cave somewhere, what else?

Lube

I'm buying silver guns. That way I can carry my silver with me AND defend my freedoms at the same time.

a-are you more redpilled than me?

Attached: 1472854974195.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Major flaw in your post, larp confirmed.

>t. white hat
Pepe with black hat.jpg
YOUR ARE GLOWING STRONKER

Lol k I'll be waiting for you when the sky turns to fire, baby. When the harbingers awake, you'll wish your LARP was legit lmao

Kek is that Ben Shapiro in a wig??

BREAKING bombs found across NYC

mobile.twitter.com/NYScanner/status/1164719571317743616

Attached: IMG_2717.jpg (347x282, 21K)

>nothingburger part 8724

Silver?

Attached: shiftywolf.gif (400x309, 184K)

You are a (1) a coward and (2) about what I'd expect from an oxymoronic 3-letter shill.

Let's get something straight right fucking now, some of us have been dealing and brokering knowledge since before you were born. YOU and fags like know less than most because you think you know more, which is classic ignorance. The other thing I want you to know is no system is perfect. That means there are unresolved elements, factors and variables, unbalancing any and all controls in place and there is absolutely fuck all anyone can do about that. A little old grandmother in Brazil revealed that fact to the power movers back in the 90s. You don't know what I'm talking about but there are those here who would. In short, aside from you contributing absolutely nothing of merit, what you should take home from this reply is, to some of us you're a fucking joke and we get the last laugh.

Do you know what stair step evolution means in the context of civilization? To the archeological perspective, it "looks" spontaneous. Just something that shows up, like aqueducts, concrete, and pyramids. You are right about one thing though. Some people ARE hungry for that steak, but there is infinite amount of steak here.

You're already ahead of most actual. You're not attached to anything. Everything you need is readily obtained from the environment around you. Use that impressive chemical factory sitting atop your shoulders.

It was one only and they already said it's a false alarm

Bump

This

OP here.
LARPing was I?

Dude Im hungry but that steak better be raw I also beed more ann00 to fight demons

Yes and you still are

not this shit again glowinthedarkclown. at least tell me this time we'll have actual poly-concioussnes multi reality's drifting aylos.

Attached: 1528931926948.jpg (1024x526, 84K)

How much time to prep?

Whether or not you're larping (you might not be), you're right. We are indeed on the precipice...well, not really a precipice...more like we're on a roller coaster that's been slowly grinding up the grade, and we're about to slip down through the first loop of a thrilling ride.

Days, lads...were down to days.

Nice thread CIA, i almost didnt notice the intense glowing

aaaaaaah I cant wait to go play outside with all you frens and get off these computers. the day of the rope is nigh.

Attached: 1562209938178.png (240x210, 5K)

Fuck off faggot

I miss 8ch

That my friend remains to be seen. Panic is the enemy. Level headedness will prevail. Even when the shit hits the fan theres a breeze at least.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Theres no way to break things down to minutes or even days. Public reaction and the quality of damage control will direct the course of action of which to take.

What happened with epstein? Seems like it was one of the final cranks in the roller coaster. He still alive? There was no dead man switch. Or did they all agree to stifle his dms and kill him off?

>elite ritual child sacrifice exposed
>project blue beam happens, not with aliens, but with “spiritual beings”
>demands more sacrifice
>half of humanity forced to go along with it otherwise they’ll die
>half don’t care, would rather die
>fight to the death is on
Good luck anons

seems legit

Sweet

Attached: thefutureisglowing2.jpg (788x699, 81K)

Attached: Blank-11-x-8.5-in-_4__mockup_Front_Wrinkled_Athletic-Heather.png (1000x1000, 843K)

I have zero knowledge of that. But what I have heard thru the grapevine as it were, that he is actually dead. Involuntarily so. But the way they discuss it makes me wonder if they're trying to push that narrative. Many among us are unsettled by that event do to the lack of Intel anyone has recieved on the matter. Short answer: idk jack shit about Epstein. However he is linked to these dominoes that are falling. If it wasn't for him they wouldnt at all. Remember when "Q" said youd be thanking him? Well he may have been a touch dramatic but hes not entirely wrong. I'm neither saying Q does or does not exist. I have never spoken to anyone that hasn't dropped the subject quickly (that has a relatively high security clearance I mean). Sone mysteries will remain that way, but theres a few that are going to unfold before your very eyes and its shit-in-pants worthy.

*due

kek