Are you aware that the Amazon Rainforest is currently burning towards the point of no return?

Are you aware that the Amazon Rainforest is currently burning towards the point of no return?

Attached: 66AA35A1-5373-4C54-BCED-8B26D6BB6F3E.jpg (750x475, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LH-QwK4v0ZI
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/145464/fires-in-brazil
miragenews.com/giant-pumice-raft-to-bring-coral-boost-to-great-barrier-reef/
queimadas.dgi.inpe.br/queimadas/portal/estatistica_estados
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good

No the media has been completely silent on this issue

Attached: 1554098081325.jpg (1080x1236, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LH-QwK4v0ZI

Attached: gdfsafd.jpg (639x570, 176K)

We can only hope.

Y'all fell victim to globalist misinformation PSYOP to weaken Brazilian national sovereignty over the Amazon basin

But why

I remember 25 years ago the zoo had a rain forest conservation display and the live counter said It would already be gone by now.

oh fuck not a naturally occurring and semi-regular event how will the earth ever recover we must post about this online

all that roasted bushmeat, uma delicia

Let me guess. The Chinese demand is causing Brazil to cut all its rain forest down.
Isn't a similar thing happening in Siberia due to Chinese demand?

>Amazon Rainforest is currently burning towards the point of no return

Nice.

Attached: 808534347-Captain_Kirk.jpg (500x379, 68K)

Attached: slide threads in the house tonight.png (383x247, 10K)

This is an average White Brazilian, is she ok?

Attached: download_20190822_194745.png (1064x1448, 1.54M)

she's a cutie

>she
show benis

good. the libcucks should've been savibg it instead of making up pronouns and new genders and being insufferable niggers

Wow thats amazing deforestation.

Attached: 1566441000413.jpg (720x700, 35K)

Advanced laser weapons are setting fire to the Amazon. (((They))) are punishing Brazil for going against world government. Remember the fires in California?

Attached: 3604A7BE-64B6-4709-BDF8-5B116380D31A.jpg (850x400, 64K)

It will grow back.

As a Brazilian I hope that whole fucking jungle burns to the ground

Attached: 1506890412950.jpg (500x500, 163K)

1:1 scale of amazon rainforest over lower usa, areas in red are fire locations . its insignificant and part of the natural cycle.

Attached: scale 11.jpg (1110x698, 391K)

I'm no expert, in fact a 120 IQ (online test confirmed) brainlet. But why or how are forest fires part of a natural cycle? How do they not just burn out of control, especially before the invention of modern fire fighting techniqures or just even civilization in general? Rain maybe, maybe the Amazon is a lot less dry than say Cali and places like that where it can go out of control.

>How do they not just burn out of control, especially before the invention of modern fire fighting techniqures

>towards the point of no return
>does not explain what that is or how they came to that conclusion
>suddenly cares about CO2 emissions
>1 post by this ID
Sage.

Attached: CO2 map 2.png (1727x767, 658K)

Does Africa have more CO2 emissions then the US?

yup

Attached: 1542896475260.png (2504x1587, 605K)

>spreading Soros approved disinfo directly from his NGOs
>being a Macron shill
>implying Brazil can burn the Amazon while fucking America couldn't burn the shitty jungle in Vietnam
Reminder that any brazilian supporting this kind of shit is committing high treason.

Attached: 1566189290028.web.webm (860x422, 1.53M)

Maybe they burn it down user, you should report them to the authorities, just in case.

Forests recover from fires so why wouldn't Amazon do that? Gas the brazilians still though.

>rain
>burning
slapy jab moe sad

Attached: slappyjabmoesad.png (523x547, 269K)

Typical lifespan of a forest is 100-200 years. After that its so full of dead (dissolving) and dry plants, trees etc. that it gets easily on fire. After it has burned down the minerals return to the ground and plants start growing again. This is the case for northern forests.

Rain does not stop a forest fire. It can prevent it from happening but after the fire occurs, rain is not enough.

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/145464/fires-in-brazil
There are always fires in the Amazon during the dry season. And this year is not at all above average.

>naturally occurring

There are always giant forest fires burning in a wilderness somewhere, always. Usually in Russia. There was just a huge underwater volcanic eruption near Tonga that left a floating field of pumice miles across.
miragenews.com/giant-pumice-raft-to-bring-coral-boost-to-great-barrier-reef/
Basically they only get breathlessly concerned about something when they're told to. If they really cared and were paying attention because they truly cared, they'd get worn out from sounding the alarm constantly because there's always something like this going on and that's the natural cycle of things. The accusation that we're causing this is childish.

Attached: pumice raft.jpg (640x395, 42K)

>forest fires never happened for the entirety of earth's history, until humans

>brazil
>against world government
>California
>against world government
Dews are real, but you're reasons suck

Destroy Brazilian government when?

Attached: Usaf.Boeing_B-52.jpg (1179x777, 120K)

If its really a rainforest then it rains all the time and will put any fires out

Wow, I thought this was common knowledge by now that this is the ebb and flow of nature. This has literally been going on since life on Earth started.

Thanks to user who superimposed map of fire sites on US to show that mass hysteria on social media wins again.

The media has been crying hysterically about the rainforest off and on as long as I can remember. This time it's being used as a strawman to attack the right leaning government in Brazil. Fake news, as usual.

literally google wildfires, why should poltards explain common knowledge to high school dropouts

Why are white countries being blamed for climate change in African then? Why are we expected to take in 250 million refugees when they are creating their own demise.

Also the majority of the pollution seems to be coming out of China. WTF is going on.

checked

how can chinks see anything, they have closed eyes and smog everywhere

Because (((they))) and cucked whites will do anything to portray whitey as the only reason everything that's wrong with the world is wrong

That's a particulate map (as in not co2), depending on the type of the map africa usually lights up either at sahara thanks to sand or in the kongo region because of the trees, seeing as this one has kongo and amazons both lighting up it's probably the later.

For co2 africa is about the same as Japan or like 25% of usa

>(((They))) are punishing Brazil for going against world government
Bolsonaro is a literal kike the fuck are you talking about?
this shit storm is all his fault

Attached: bolsonaro yes 5.jpg (768x512, 80K)

Did you know no one actually cares because the same amount of Canada burns off this earth almost every year and no one says anything

Oh noes we can't plant new trees. How much wild life is gonna die i wounder what will go extinct in that shithole?

>point of no return
Nigger this is part of the lifecycle for every forest. Sage

This thread shows how uneducated, schizo and narcissistic Jow Forums really is.

Into the oven with you niggerfaggots.

Brazil is a criminal organization disguised as a country. The politicians in power treat it like their piggybank.
Most likely the fires are manmade to clear the areas for development

my flag color scheme is so popular

Get invaded by Russia.

>Amazon Rainforest is currently burning towards the point of no return
Frankly my dear, I don't give a frick

Attached: 1550770587180.png (322x311, 20K)

I already said womp womp

OP is a fucking idiot

this. literally the media is trying to distract you from talking about actually important shit. like the tens of millions of shitskins flooding your borders. or encroaching gun control. or forty billion to israel. or timber sycamore and american international crimes in syria.

They should fix it

Attached: lostatsea.png (899x1200, 1.48M)

Yup. I live nowhere near it and have no money for it. Anyone donating is fucking retarded because what are a bunch of fundraising pansies going to do about a massive fire?

imagine the smell on the boat

no i didn't, thanks for letting me know.

Fucking niggers always ruin everything.

Attached: 1566416209720.png (985x2423, 229K)

Good. Burn that shit to the ground.

this old chestnut again?

Pretty sure i remember cunts talking about the rain forest when i was in school in the 80's

Attached: 1393912628872.jpg (500x371, 24K)

its not ur just tarded

This. Fires burn up California every year during "fire season" and then everything just re-grows for the next fire. Natural cycle.

lol, if you call that white, 75% of the country is white though, this is what we call a pardo

Kek. Wouldn't burn if they didn't plant so many fuckin trees

K...keep me posted

that's not the same at all
the rainforest has no natural cycle of burning and regrowth. It won't permanently scar the forest, but it's definitely been set on fire and didn't get on fire by itself.

do you realize how big the ARF is? It's not gonna burn, and the parts do will be regrow.

Oh well

Any link to that?

>no natural cycle of burning

Hook me up with some sources, even in the rain forest it can be dry, and there are also thunderstorms.

There's fires in the amazon literally every single year. This isn't even close to the worst year we've seen. 2018 just had an unusually low amount of burning.

It just runs out of fuel eventually. Every forest has dead plant material that needs to be removed for new plant life to grow. Trees in the amazon commonly get too big or diseased and just topple over.

Bullshit. I'm almost 30 years old and this is the first time I've EVER heard of the Amazon being on fire.

This is not normal.

Happens every year. The are reasons to be concerned about the Amazon rain forest but this isn't really one of them.

After it burns it will grow back.
It might give us some more lost cities in the meantime.

It may not be trustworthy anymore since people from INPE were breaking the research protocols and dishonestly cherrypicking data to sabotage own our country, just to go against Bolsonaro. That page went (((misteriously))) down yesterday. But now it's back. Still useful to see the historical records on Brazilian fires.

As you will see, there's nothing abnormal about these forest fires (it actually can be good for the forest's health) and the variation takes mostly the weather in account.
The table is about the amount of "fire focus" (sorry for the possible pleonasm) detected by satellites since 1998 over the Amazon area. It is always happening and most of the times it's nothing.

queimadas.dgi.inpe.br/queimadas/portal/estatistica_estados

This is a fucking psyop. There is no way in hell the greenest wettest place on earth is burning down.

>This is not normal

Just like you and your meme flag

Indeed.
The left need it to force their agenda through, which is why it is now being reported.

Exactly. Every year it happens, 2004 was the worst year, and yet you only start hearing about it now.

You gullible goy.

Technically we are kind of at fault considering we want cheap consumer goods and environmental/employment laws here made it cheaper to go to places with far less stringent regulations.
That being said anyone who tells you people in the U.S./Europe/Aus need to start eating bugs because of muh environment is a reptilian that is dedicated to subjugating you and your family.

they need somewhere to put up wind turbines and solar panels so that they can be a carbon neutral green country, user

Thanks brah, a shame they throw away their scientific ethics for political agendas but as long as they don't temper with historical records (looking at you noaa) that the most important thing anyway.

Attached: 1559822201621.jpg (549x396, 180K)

Bolsonaro is cleaning INPE right now. Problem is there's a lot of people who can't be fired because of legal protection to public workers, but things are getting better and the snakes are revealing their teeth.

About that link, you can also check other regions and biomas of Brazil. You will see the correlation with the weather/time of the year is huge. You can see it's a natural and expected phenomenon. It's extremely obvious by looking into the graphs.

It always burns in this time of the year. And then it grows back and the forest is fully healthy in 10 years, with all the flora and fauna back up. It's obviously not a massive fire spreading over the whole forest, that idea is completely retarded, the forest is huge and some places are dryer and others are wetter. Also, most of the fires actually are in the center-west of Brazil, close to Bolivia and Paraguay, where they are having worse fires. Everything happening as expected to this time of the year.

Here’s a novel concept: maybe, just maybe because leftists have been in power here ever since?

Attached: E9BC71EE-CBCE-4857-B894-6B0B32745B48.jpg (1066x1063, 94K)

Just to make it clear: the Amazon area is up in the North, not Center-West. In the Center-West we have another bioma: "cerrado" (some kind of savannah), used also for agriculture. That's where most of the fires are in South America. Again, it's common for this time of the year.

Attached: 1212453415.png (622x370, 149K)

EPSTEIN!France!Faggots who fuck little girls to feel masculine,list goes on.