Q is basically just another version of John Titor

Q is basically just another version of John Titor.

Attached: Spike_Milligan's_Q_Logo.png (221x244, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

(eight)ch.net/qresearch/welcome.html
youtube.com/channel/UCDFe_yKnRf4XM7W_sWbcxtw
(eight)ch.net/qresearch/res/3082784.html#3082809
(eight)ch.net/qresearch/res/3082784.html#3082821
mega.nz/#F!afISyCoY!6N1lY_fcYFOz4OQpT82p2w
bookofqproofs.wordpress.com/
(eight)ch.net/qresearch/res/4004099.html
qresear.ch/
(eight)ch.net/qresearch/notables.html
pastebin.com/2f1897vD
teamup.com/ks8x4ixptej432xt2a
dark-to-light.org/calendar/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVQwX9l9HJ5F76x05ic_YnU_Z5yiVS96LbzAOP66EzA/edit#gid=1525422677
drive.google.com/open?id=1iBS4WgngH8u8-wAqhehRIWCVBQKD8-5Y
bad-boys.us/
mega.nz/#!pjpS1aBI!LwepOu-CyC4UlLj2dXqkxiH49D813WetrOF0OCuIg1Y
mediafire.com/file/xszgdtiow4hups0/Q_user_-_The_Storm_-_X.VII.pdf/file
scribd.com/document/419874308/Q-user-The-Storm-X-VII?secret_password=55SQ1tCYhuNR8ESzm50u
postimg.cc/gallery/29wdmgyze/
factba.se/topic/deleted-tweets
allmytweets.net/
twittervideodownloader.com/
avherald.com
qest.us/obamavisitors
mega.nz/#F!KPQiBJiY!dK3XRe4RYoXgWq_85u4-yg
qest.us
fpds.gov/fpdsng_cms/index.php/en/
ahrefs.com/blog/google-advanced-search-operators/
mega.nz/#F!6xkHmYrZ!wxAJLCRIW3EQO3TpyHf1BA
mega.nz/#F!K89jwQgB!ij-qXn6rnqv2ZozlXIWiFg
mega.nz/#F!DwNkwAZQ!xa6JLeW9_632P0yw3MhlNw
mega.nz/#F!C49DHYIa!jOxYHczFjauTrdWWb9VUqw
mega.nz/#F!7T5wwYRI!9WfTfCYc2vNIzEyyLnw0tw
media.(eight)ch.net/file_store/b179f7dd081b1188af435afe3da7b0ebd22b7a7521c38d221248da99bda588d5.png
(eight)ch.net/qresearch/archive/index.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M2AzhZKh2PjL7L7GVPN42Em0hZXKWMdhGnj59ZQ3YcQ/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome To /QResearch/ General

We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

We are researchers who deal in open-source information, reasoned argument, and dank memes. We do battle in the sphere of ideas and ideas only. We neither need nor condone the use of force in our work here.

VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS
SEMPER FIDELIS
WWG1WGA

* Welcome
Welcome to Q Research (README FIRST, THEN PROCEED TO LURK) (eight)ch.net/qresearch/welcome.html
THE Q MOVEMENT IS ABOUT TRUMPING THE ESTABLISHMENT - youtube.com/channel/UCDFe_yKnRf4XM7W_sWbcxtw
Q: The Basics - An Introduction to Q and the Great Awakening
PDF: (eight)ch.net/qresearch/res/3082784.html#3082809
PICS: (eight)ch.net/qresearch/res/3082784.html#3082821

* QProofs
QProofs.com ---------- Website dedicated to Q Proofs
QAnonProofs.com --- Website dedicated to Q Proofs
Book of Q Proofs ----- mega.nz/#F!afISyCoY!6N1lY_fcYFOz4OQpT82p2w
Book of Q Proofs ----- bookofqproofs.wordpress.com/
The Best of the Best Q Proofs (eight)ch.net/qresearch/res/4004099.html

* QResearch Search Engine
Search all posts from QResearch: qresear.ch/

* All Q's posts, archived at - qanon.app (qanon.pub) , qmap.pub , qanon.news , qposts.online
Notables archived at - wearethene.ws , (eight)ch.net/qresearch/notables.html , pastebin.com/2f1897vD

* Links to 8ch need (eight) instead of 8 so it is not considered spam, just replace (eight) with 8 to go to the link.

* Q Happenings Calendar
Submit an event here - teamup.com/ks8x4ixptej432xt2a
Main Calendar URL ---- dark-to-light.org/calendar/

* Sealed Indictments
Sealed Indictment Master -- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVQwX9l9HJ5F76x05ic_YnU_Z5yiVS96LbzAOP66EzA/edit#gid=1525422677
Sealed Indictment Master Files Backup -- drive.google.com/open?id=1iBS4WgngH8u8-wAqhehRIWCVBQKD8-5Y
Searchable Indictment Map w/dockets, links & more -- bad-boys.us/

* QPosts Archives
QMap & Mirrors PDF:
MEGA: mega.nz/#!pjpS1aBI!LwepOu-CyC4UlLj2dXqkxiH49D813WetrOF0OCuIg1Y
MEDIAFIRE: mediafire.com/file/xszgdtiow4hups0/Q_user_-_The_Storm_-_X.VII.pdf/file
SCRIBD: scribd.com/document/419874308/Q-user-The-Storm-X-VII?secret_password=55SQ1tCYhuNR8ESzm50u

* Spreadsheet QPosts Q&A and all images backup: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Efm2AcuMJ7whuuB6T7ouOIwrE_9S-1vDJLAXIVPZU2g/
QPosts Archive, Players in the Game/ Analytics on Q posts & More: qmap.pub
QPosts Archive, Searchable, interactive with user-explanations: qanon.pub qanon.app (Backup: qntmpkts.keybase.pub)
QPosts Archive + RSS, Searchable, Analytics, Offsite Bread Archive: qanon.news

* QPosts Archives in Other Formats
Q Raw Text Dumps: 1: pastebin.com/3YwyKxJE & 2: pastebin.com/6SuUFk2t & 3: pastebin.com/iteQ8xAt
Expanded Q Text Drops: pastebin.com/dfWVpBbY
QMap Zip: enigma-q.com/qmap.zip
Spreadsheet Timestamps/Deltas: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OqTR0hPipmL9NE4u_JAzBiWXov3YYOIZIw6nPe3t4wo/
Original, full-size images Q has posted: postimg.cc/gallery/29wdmgyze/

* Tweet Tools
Deleted Trump Tweets: factba.se/topic/deleted-tweets
POTUS' Tweet Archive: trumptwitterarchive.com
All My Tweets: Archive/Scan any Twatter account in text form: allmytweets.net/
Twitter Video Downloader: twittervideodownloader.com/

hehe yeah i am also glad 8chn is still down
epstein died latter by suicide
yup suicde
yup 8chn is down and epstein committed suicide later
yup

* Other Tools
Searchable Commercial Aviation Incident List: avherald.com
Searchable Hussein WH visitor list: qest.us/obamavisitors
Qcode Guide to Abbreviations: pastebin.com/UhK5tkgb
Q Happenings Calendar 2018: mega.nz/#F!KPQiBJiY!dK3XRe4RYoXgWq_85u4-yg
Stock Movement Scraper: qest.us (for seeing LARGE movements of $)
Legal News: www.justice.gov/usao/pressreleases
Federal Procurement Data System: fpds.gov/fpdsng_cms/index.php/en/
Advanced Google Search Operators: ahrefs.com/blog/google-advanced-search-operators/
Federal Judicial Court dataset from 93 Federal Districts - Searchable db: bad-boys.us/

* Meme Ammo
Q Research Graphics Library recent folders by date
2019-Jul mega.nz/#F!6xkHmYrZ!wxAJLCRIW3EQO3TpyHf1BA
2019-Jun mega.nz/#F!K89jwQgB!ij-qXn6rnqv2ZozlXIWiFg
Epstein Drone Photos mega.nz/#F!DwNkwAZQ!xa6JLeW9_632P0yw3MhlNw
Trump Accomplishments after 2 Yrs in Office mega.nz/#F!C49DHYIa!jOxYHczFjauTrdWWb9VUqw
Archive of Letter Q Graphics: mega.nz/#F!7T5wwYRI!9WfTfCYc2vNIzEyyLnw0tw

* Bread Archives (sites)
media.(eight)ch.net/file_store/b179f7dd081b1188af435afe3da7b0ebd22b7a7521c38d221248da99bda588d5.png
Board Archive - The main /research/ board archive: (eight)ch.net/qresearch/archive/index.html
Offsite Archive - qanon.news/archives

* Bread Archives (downloads)
MasterArchivist ———————— qarchives.ga | qarchives.000webhostapp.com | masterarchivist.github.io/qarchives/
Supplement to MasterArchivist ---- main spreadsheet, 2nd tab (labeled)docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M2AzhZKh2PjL7L7GVPN42Em0hZXKWMdhGnj59ZQ3YcQ/
Germanarchiveanon ------------------ https:/mega.nz/#F!LPZxEIYJ!N5JwCNoxOxOtAoErKdUgvwa

Who is John Q?

i was hoping he would be more like guy fawkes...the real one

You are lgbtq

And no, not at all actually.

>And no, not at all actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

>John Titor is a name used on several bulletin boards during 2000 and 2001 by a poster claiming to be an American military time traveler from 2036.[1][2] Titor made numerous vague and specific predictions regarding calamitous events in 2004 and beyond, including a nuclear war, none of which came true.

So in other words, exactly like Titor.

Some day Q will be shown to be something like this:

>Subsequent closer examination of Titor's assertions provoked widespread skepticism. Inconsistencies in his explanations, the uniform inaccuracy of his predictions, and a private investigator's findings all led to the general impression that the entire episode was an elaborate hoax. A 2009 investigation concluded that Titor was likely the creation of Larry Haber, a Florida entertainment lawyer, along with his brother Morey, a computer scientist.[3]

>time traveler
Like I said, not at all.

>Florida entertainment lawyer

wtf is that? a jew that gets you a job at disney world wearing a Goofy costume?

I’ve been staying up to date with this Q shit since the start. I have plenty of questions about it. Q been leading up to false flags before declass. Always spouting about enemies using ammunition and running out. To try turn narrative away from declass. If these mass shooting are false flags or no ultra fags and they know this. Why is Trump pushing gun control. He is no better than the dem fagots using false flags to push gun control. Any of you Q fags have a good answer.

>Why is Trump pushing gun control
He just backed down from it.
Optics I would guess.
I'm always down to have bantz about Q.

Well he was tweeting about how he hoped congress would work with him to pass gun law legislation that save lives. I am assuming red flag shit. Sorry phone fag. I’m at work.

Well Trump does what Trump wants, Q just relays info. So if Trump does go down the gun control road, that's fucked up.
I don't think he will though, he's commented over the weekend that he's backing away from it, but will talk about it (per the usual shit).

>that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights
literally a faggot. No two men are equal. God grants men favor as he pleases, not rights.

>doesn't know what the Founders' definition of "men" was

We think Q is John Kruk who is pretending to be Curt Schilling. They played together on the Philadelphia Phillies baseball side. Kruk got testicular cancer and Schilling got a bloody sock in the baseball World Series. It also has something to do with cockney rhyming slang.

both good fun
both redpilling normies

Attached: 83k.jpg (1135x818, 291K)

"time traveler" and "super secret deep state man who knows all the secrets of the world's most powerful people" are on the same level of "Sure thing, buddy."

what about lenny dykstra

Q is the shit. They would never take down an entire board to get rid of a 'larp' otherwise.

Could be they meant it to apply to only white people, could be they didn't. The founding fathers were incredibly cucked and just all around awful, immoral people. Not surprising considering men like Ben Franklin were essentially crypto-athiestic "enlightenment" hippies. These people openly supported the ideas of Voltaire, who was that days Richard Dawkins.

Q is shit, look @qanon76's posts; "Q is everyone"

As if I could post a word document about my theory alleging Justin Trudeau to be a pedophile with my name included, and people would care. I'm just a fucking nobody, no one would stand up for me.

I don't really understand how many layers of fuckery are going on in this thread, but I fully appreciate it it, enjoy it, and will think about it next time I fap

Attached: 1565135711792.jpg (819x894, 71K)

Attached: 79ae9a15c15e7080f1dd3d2424576a08893d13bf85949a76f2b0756ee7643be8.jpg (1295x1192, 401K)

Q is probably a larp, but I want to believe.

Attached: 3749863055_2f54bc8c8e_o.jpg (720x480, 48K)

Q was Epstein

its definately a larp
unless his real name is actually "Q"

lmfao
Well, since Q isn't a "super secret deep state man who knows all the secrets of the world's most powerful people", they're completely different.

It's worse than a LARP. It's literally, and quite obviously some neocon operative taking advantage of retarded boomers.

There's something quite disgusting about people who scam the elderly and confused.

>lmfao
learn history faggot

Does the plan involve our greatest ally?
What is +++ ?

Attached: jewtrump.jpg (898x628, 51K)

Get over it leaf. Q is more awesome than your entire irrelevant country that can't even afford milk despite having hundreds of thousands of cows.

a fictional character? sounds about right

Q is for boomers too lazy to think up their own conspiracy theories.

I think Comey is part of Q.

Attached: 86767132-B12C-4984-A71F-A15B87B0FBF1.jpg (1200x1200, 95K)

Maybe his future predicting A.I.?
Or Minsky's conciouness downloaded.

Attached: alphaomega.jpg (620x465, 16K)

>anything not catholic scares me

all this for a larp

Attached: z5yRLJc.png (1143x918, 142K)

I'm just ready for shit to happen. I want a shake up. Yeah it's great that Trump triggers the libs, but he's also super jewed. Unfortunately that's the #1 D&C tactic the left has because it's based in truth. On the other hand though whether or not Q has been accurate the Pedo stuff and blackmail rings turned out to be true, which were all considered to be "laughable" conspiracy theories by people until now. I don't know what to think honestly. It's a chore sorting through all the static to discern the truth.

Attached: 1563250637201.jpg (720x885, 57K)

>Q is basically just another version of John Titor.

I am now free to reveal that John Titor *is* "Q".

Screenshot this!

>spacing
>flag
Cool story.

Q user may very well be real. One can only hope that their is someone or something to turn this shit around. Clown world is a cold place user.

You can filter meme flags FYI

They're a good study.

For those who continually push the "Q is a larp" line, Q posted pictures from within AF1 on Trump's Asia trip in 2017. These were posted here in Jow Forums by the way. It's a clear indication Q was a legitimate and close insider to Trump.
It was always frowned upon on /qresearch/ to theorize who Q was, but since it's Jow Forums I personally think it's a combo of Stephen Miller, Brad Parscale, and Dan Scavino; with others who know about it.

Attached: QproofAsia.jpg (3761x2494, 990K)

So what? If z knew McCain's death date that would imply the death was planned. There is literally no reason to kill a low priority individual like McCain afaik.

>>spacing

I like spacing for neatness and/or clarity. You do things your way, and I'll do things my way.

>>flag

And I like that flag. I like the history of it, I like the message of it, and frankly I don't care if you like it or not.

Attached: no-step-on-snek.jpg (800x533, 65K)

I am The Clockmaker.
Ask me anything.

Attached: QQDmxeQmwUcAACzUC.jpg (1196x1200, 369K)

ive been spacing this way since 1986

nobody started blurting out reddit until like 3 years ago

reddit was living rent free in pol's head for 3 straight years, it still comes to visit for free occassionally.

Why did you half ass the clock as cheap as possible and then assume your are some kind authority?

You have no idea who you're dealing with, kid.

Attached: 1565054240138.jpg (763x912, 97K)

did you run out of sharpie on the Q? Why not use acrylic paint? Or vinyl?

That is my prototype. This is not the production model.

Attached: 1554830023949.gif (350x302, 968K)

Say that to my face, punk.

Attached: thecm333.png (327x534, 231K)

John Q Public

Attached: ECB04703-231C-42C9-A9BA-B2C764402A38.jpg (634x491, 87K)

The """Q clock""" is for boomers on the bandwagon.

Attached: 1564523920975.gif (600x431, 1.12M)

Was Epstein Q?

The board has been overrun by 60 year olds and 14 year olds.
Can't wait until school starts and Q starts leaving puzzles on facebook.

You seem very retarded.
Are you very retarded or just normal retarded?

That's the rub. Clown world stopped being fun.

Assblaster > Q
Prove me wrong

fuckoff you scamming piece of shit

shouldve known that already desoo
nobody likes clowns

ure thinking ab
mark 'the bird' fidrich

i was thinking of the 93 world series