IMAGINE

IMAGINE

IF OSWALD MOSLEY LED BRITAIN IN WW2

Attached: Polposter.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rJY6NhccW4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: hello i am huwhite12.jpg (700x629, 324K)

Imagine if I could get my cock in my boyfriends shithole tonigh.

IMAGINE
IF CANADA
DIDN'T EXIST

Attached: 1560231927984.jpg (682x515, 23K)

that's why i play UOB in kaisserreich so that he can rule the country while we bomb g*rms from afar

>Posts a mutant nosed jew
>Look at this fellow white

chinlets should just neck themselves, honestly

>people who don't believe what i believe are UGLY haha BTFO
Sick argument

pretty sure Mosley didn't want war at all.

Attached: IMG_0060.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Why are you always trying to peddle these shitty memes Greek kike?

I admire your months' long persistence though...

There wouldn't have been a WWII you fag

Mosley couldn't lead a boy scout troop.

Imagine if Trudeau led the Queer Canadian Caliphate in World War III

Attached: glass cuck.webm (1024x576, 2.95M)

Attached: 20190822_220647.jpg (1080x381, 94K)

Attached: 20190822_220621.jpg (1080x475, 137K)

fun fact: Mosley, the top men of the BUF and it's most prominent supporters of the gentry were vastly Scots, Anglo-Irish or Welsh. The eternal ((anglos)) were all liberal nonces, too scared to support the morally right ideology so they could save their own positions.

millions of americans would die from diabetes every year.

never goes to war with germany, germany conquers all of europe, britain joins hitler in the quest to crush russia, america fights the japs alone

We’d literally be off in space by now fucking ayylmaos in their spussy

British are the only pure whites, prove me wrong.

kys spic nobody likes you

Much to the shame of the English this is true. London has always been the center of corruption in the UK

that dude is what the average pol poster looks like.

oh shit, dat filename.

not wrong
t. me

>memeflag

>one shot at life
>come out like that
oof

America blockaded the Japs supply ships for the British because the Japs took over exploiting the people that England was exploiting, Pearl Harbour might not have happened if England had sided with Nazi Germany under Mosley.

ive been in the original thread on /fa/, he was getting reconstructive surgery
probably looks normal now

>be Oswald Mosley, leading UK
>1939
>Germany goes to war with Poland
>who cares.jpg
>join Axis to crush the marxist threat from the east
>hey oswald, where are all the jews?
>dunno
>happy end

They lived in a world where Britain and Germany fought for the supremacy of the world. That kind of scenario is not realistic.

Sprinkle a bit of fascism over the rest of Western Europe and we've got the happiest ending ever

Wasn't Mosley vehemently anti-war throughout his campaigns? Above all he didn't desire to send English men to die for a cause he believed would ultimately ruin the Empire as whole(he was right). He was among quite a few politicians that sympathized with Germany regaining what was lost from the ToV that lead to your country's radicalization.

tfw he has a full head of hair unlike me
just

Maybe not in 39 but surely a ww2 would have happened .

thats why he wouldn't go to war with germany, but he was aware of the threat marxism was/is, so there is a chance that he would have joined the Axis in their fight.

>Oswald Mosley on Indigenous Rights
youtu.be/rJY6NhccW4c
>Churchill on Indigenous Rights
Pic related

Attached: DTf94gIXcAAyfKs.jpg (960x540, 171K)

Maybe. I just recall maintaining the British Empire and the welfare of the English people being his absolute priority at the time. He wasn't exactly keen on putting the Empire through another war if he couldn't guarantee it's survival. If anything I'd expect he'd desire Britain to remain neutral in a similar manner to Spain, where he'd allow volunteers to enlist into the German military.

sounds realistic, yes.

He is a half turk/half Greek(not meming, is actually half turk.) Antifa fag trying to do divide & conquer on here.

I'm not sure if he is being paid to do this or just autistic, my bet is he is on the spectrum lets put it that way! haha

Here is the mistake Hitler made, he should of waited for Stalin to invade Poland & came in as the hero """to save Poland..."""

He could of defeated Russia while still being at peace with UK/American, & maybe still had trade with them.

Pretty realistically, Britain doesn't fight Germany, US doesn't fight Germany. Germany easily crushes Soviet Union. Utopia established globally.

time was running. germans were slaughtered in poland.
Molotov-Ribbentrop pact was a mistake

Lol a modern greek who is only half roach is actually one of the better ones. Most are 80%+

CHINLET!!!

French people are*

Stop being gay user

JUST BE YOURSELF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Low IQ froggatt
Scotland is an incredibly left wing country as is Wales. The only reason that the UK is conservative is because England votes right

Funny thing though, those 10% are all from the north or from what is now known as the "greek part of macedonia"

And we would all live in a healty and degenerate free society with traditional values. Nature, art and real science blooming, family unit preserved, healty and strong children and we would be conquering our solar system by now. Instead we have the (((globohomo))) ,so enjoy.

Attached: 1566306109265.png (960x960, 856K)

Based
>Antifas are against our English brothers who've never backstabbed us
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The cope must me too much for you Johnny boy hahahahahaha
Anglos are the scum of the earth

>germans were slaughtered in poland.
What reason would poles have for slaughtering Germans at that particular moment? It was a false pretext. Germans just wanted to get their murder hands of whites.

Poor guy. This is the main reason that prostitution needs to be legal everywhere.

does anyone have original picture of this?

>This is the future we could have had
>Europe would still be the centre of the Earth leading it on the path of progress
>Jews would be extinct
>American degeneracy would be confined to their continent

Attached: 1446329630053.jpg (490x313, 25K)

Mosley would have avoided WW2 and let the Germans destroy communism without stabbing them in the back and getting a Cold War with the red beasts anyway.

Attached: BUF 1-1.png (640x640, 26K)

Here, brother.

Attached: OM.jpg (1024x783, 274K)

IMAGINE

IF THE JEWS NEVER EXISTED.

>Jews would be extinct
>American degeneracy would be confined to their continent

America wouldn't be degenerate though as it's major industries such as Hollywood would be in control by European Americans and not demonic child bangers.

This. Don't hate the animal we've become, it could have been so beautiful

Americans are naturally mentally ill.

Listen brother, saying "it's the joos" does reek of a simplistic autistic mind, but it's the truth, if they didn't exist every European country and countries of European heritage would blossom.

he was right about them though, especially their religion
hinduism and islam are religion of dogs and rats

show vegine

show german purity vegine

Hinduism is very interesting. Evola talks alot about the implications of a ruling theocratic elite that carries tradition through their blood and through their practises. I always meant to read their holy scriptures. After all, that's one of the main sources we have on Arian history.
So sad their blood got all mixed up and spoiled...

Attached: evola-01-portrait-right-facing.jpg (338x451, 55K)

it's the main source we have on poo religion
don't confuse some fremd religion on the other side of the planet with something that is ours

Fear the chinlet.

The two higher castes of the ancient Hindus (1. Brahmins and 2. Kshatriya = 1. Priests and 2. Knights/Administrators) were very close to the modern European and partially our ancestors.
Although they are now certainly not Arian any more, you can still see differences between the lighter skinned higher castes and dark brown lower castes.
In theory, a small and ancient Arian elite ruled over a mass of indigenous people. That's the whole point of Hinduism.
Sadly they got conquered many times and mixed with Arabs, Central Asians and even with the lower castes. Now Hinduism is meaningless.

Attached: 1551979143290.jpg (770x643, 99K)

If you hate anglos so much why don't you go kill some?
Uncage the bear turkgreek, don't let your dreams be just fantasy.

>half turk/half greek
isn't this just another way of saying "fully turk"?