BRIDGE EVENT: GEORGE WASHINGTON EDITION

>inb4source

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

I just soaked my cumrag

SHUT
IT
DOWN

OP IS A FAG
>inb4fuku

Attached: 1562579808089.png (500x500, 296K)

i pooped a little

Kys already

Would this explain the unmarked low flying planes?

Dude, I lived through 9/11 at my doorstep. I saw the smoke and knew people who was in it. They ran for their life. Source or just troll something else.

I bet you are too young to know of 9/11. Maybe one day an old man will tell you the day we fought the great war against Islamic fascism.

US is a puppet anyways, royals and vatican call the shots.
Just waiting for the Mexican invasion already.

jews blown the fuck in!

>to young to know of 9/11
'Twas my eldest daughter's tenth Birthday, Lad.

Attached: 20190516_114420.jpg (1196x696, 295K)

What does “bridge event” actually mean? Something to do with a bridge feels too obvious.

>image id
>posted
reaction image

Imagine doing this vs spending that time conducting open source intelligence operations user, what happened to you that this is what you became? What a fucking complete disappointment

Attached: 1561439090039.jpg (490x474, 33K)

Never admit around here that you're still unaware that 9/11 was an inside job and the only involvement Arabs had anywhere is from the groups of patsy "hijackers" rounded up by Pakistani ISI and controlled by FBI mercenary teams.

Are you the same faggot who was posting about how the Golden Gate bridge was going to get blown up a couple weeks ago?

WTF A GEORGE WASHINGTON JUST BRIDGED OVER MY HOUSE

Busted! Go to bed boomer!

I was in high school.

Was my Meta with any of the Golden Gate posts?
No.
It was a Larper who thought chatter about an Incident with The Royal Family meant the Golden Gate was going to get blown up.

Turn on CNN.

Actually it was and the fair talked like you to

Hey man you better fucking be careful with this stupid ass LARP, if you keep postin shit like this the real federales are gonna toss a flashbang in your daughters pussy....

gwb is pretty close to my house to if so if you plan on fucking with it or know something and wont report it to the authorities, then fuck you piece of shit, hope you and your daughter rot in hell

Checked.

Attached: 1CF51D67-F706-4155-99D4-D91908199D27.png (1500x500, 72K)

Have you looked out the window in the last few minutes?
Have you even been outside the last few days.
Perhaps you should go look out the window.

Despite being 2% of the general population, jews...

Osama Bin Laden was funded by the CIA to fight the Taliban in Afghanistan. That's common general thinking. AlQueda was them formed. The conspiracy theory ouside this board filled with Jewish conspiracy is that Clinton knew AlQueda was out there after the bombing of the USS Cole. Then Bush Jr had the CIA report on his desk 2 weeks before that said, "AlQueda plan to do terrorists attacks on US soil". Some people think they let it happen to get Hallibuton and Blackwater

Youre a fucking idiot, everything is absolutely completely 100 percent normal, kike mossad shill trying to spready disinfo. sage and move on from this brainlet larp

You obviously don't live THAT close to The Bridge.

You weren't expecting anyone home tonight across that bridge tonight, were you, child?

Attached: 20190710_205508.jpg (353x353, 65K)

Fun is over.
They found them.
Still gonna be a nasty commute.

Attached: 20190822_200928.jpg (932x533, 256K)

You are so full of shit it hurts

Good call on Overstock guy.

>MAJOR HAPPENING: TRAFFIC ON THE GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE AT MIDNIGHT IN THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS

hope you take good care of your 1 brain cell and water if every day larplet

Attached: 1541794691425.jpg (632x1952, 106K)

Thanks user.
Most of my best work gets shoa'd pdq.
Fun little threads like this they usually let slide.
Captcha;
>bridges

No. You are young. OBL was funded to fight the Russians who had taken over Afghanistan. Once the Russians withdrew, OBL stayed, and with other CIA-funded fighters who were not locals, formed Al Qaeda to fight the infidels (us) who had stationed troops on sacred Saudi soil and had invaded Muslim lands (US invasion of Lebanon under Reagan). Get your story straight.

Btw, no they did not "FIND A GUY", ramp onto the FDR from the bridge is closed so everyone trying to get to anywhere onthe east side from the GW has to go through queens, again this shit is not even remotely out of the ordinary even at this timme of night in summer months, kys shill larp

The best part about posters like this is when they watch the news after all of their GoT Faggotry is over, they feel pretty sheepish.

Harlem River dr* my Bad

Why Tf are you talking about GOT and what does that have to do with you trying to cry wolf ? fuck off mossad , trying to sow chaos, panic and confusion in vital areas of US infrastructure, fuck off