Thanks lads

Welp Jow Forums, tonight is the night.
It all ends here.
I have nothing to lose, my family hates me, no job, alcoholic, but I won't be getting far into that here.

Live stream link + short explanation:
>discord/
>.gg/6cpurHp

I'll begin in about 45 minutes, see you on the other side.
I'll be doing it by suffocating myself with a bag filled nitrogen.

Goodbye, it's been honestly a great time. And, since this has to be Jow Forums related, do you fear WW3?

Attached: 8F8F5370-81EA-4624-B1CF-F9E864D8B0DB.jpg (1000x1142, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qmKtyeQ9Ikk
youtu.be/R7E_4c_s9y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

op better deliver.

Attached: 1566373023854.gif (400x296, 443K)

Don't do it faggot. Thats pussy shit

>it’s just a post to shill a disc*rd server

def just shilling disc server. Nothing interesting there. All faggots.

Just go to Walmart or something dude

Dont be a coward. Fix your life.

Go stab some Pakis instead

Ok nda nigger. That’s what you get for voting obama

Don’t be a pussy you faggot act like a man and carry on with your painful existence like the rest of us

He’s not old enough to buy a knife

If you've got nothing to lose and you're giving up on your own happiness already, then start lifting heavy shit until you can lift heavier shit and maybe that'll force your balls to drop so you can get a life.

don't be a faggot you are better here and now.

Only a weak and cowardly man chooses to burden everyone around him with his easy way out bullshit instead of struggling and making it through his problems. You do this, you;re a piece of shit, stick your excuses up your ass before you die you quitter.

Jesus Christ lad, don't do it.

Why would you be this much of a faggot. If you don’t value your life at all go join the French foreign legion or build a cabin in Alaska or something. Why would you just quit.

is this what you want your legacy to be?

it gets better

>waaaah my family are losers and abandoned me
live and become successful to spite them OP, show them what they walked away from
stop feeling sorry for yourself

Don't do it user

>fbi shoots up another school
Whatever nigger

>discord
Nah I'm good. Don't do it though fren.

If you're gonna an hero at least take some shitskins to hell with with.

Attached: 1552661334986.png (500x958, 360K)

No it really doesn’t. Most people will either get divorced raped or become outcast of society. Then you love your life waiting to die

If you’re white, don’t do it! Your life is valuable. Do you understand the minimum you could accomplish with little fucking effort?

Attached: EF6A3639-03BD-4DF0-B751-11F379E48312.jpg (488x872, 71K)

Don't.
Fix yourself instead. Embrace the struggle.

Attached: 1566520369615.jpg (1024x550, 68K)

>1 post by this ID
What a waste of internet

don't let (((them))) win. Go on living if only to spite.

Have you tried washing your penis?

Attached: 854A072B-C0BF-46A9-96B1-F328395643AA.jpg (1170x1170, 97K)

user pls don't kill yourself, buddy. You may think your senpai hates you, but I'm sure they wouldn't want you to do this. I strongly urge you to rethink this, dude. Pls do not do it. You are making a huge mistake.

If you're hellbound, might as well be worth it. Killing yourself is the same punishment as if you killed a tenement building full of invaders.

>You may think your senpai hates you
Fucking shit, I said f_a_m. guess that gets autocorrected here.
Anyway user, I'm saying, you may think your family hates you, but I bet they don't really, and I bet they will be devastated when you kill yourself. Think of all of the ways in which life could potentially turn around, buddy. You could be missing out on a truly bright and fulfilling future. I strongly urge you to reconsider this, user. Don't do it, for the sake of everything. Just don't do this, dude.

For fuck sake newfags, LURK MORE before posting.

spineless cuck
ashamed to be on this island with you

this is why whites are finished. you treat your brothers like this while other races team together. Fucking stop it.

>Goodbye, it's been honestly a great time. And, since this has to be Jow Forums related, do you fear WW3?
user, even if you think there's no hope (which you're wrong about, but lets just assume for a second there isnt) then think about all of the happenings you'll miss? I mean, just of that alone.
You'll never get to see how this crucial and exciting time in history plays out.

And I'll tell you user, I don't think things are actually that bad. You know what it is, it's spending time here. It gives you such a dark perception of the world. Except IRL things aren't like they are here. This is just a digital hub of all the darkest shit on the web and in the human unconscious psyche. This entire site is like a giant manifestation of it. The "dark stuff" isn't everything though. It's not all consuming and it's not dominant. There is a lot of good stuff user. Please just don't do this because simply signing off of this site and going outside and getting some fresh air might make you feel a little bit better even.

But if nothing else. If you've REALLY entirely and totally given up on everything, then I'd suggest that you just think of the happenings. If you kill yourself, you'll never get to see how it all plays out. I mean again, I'm telling you there is a lot of hope and a lot of goodness and positivity out there in Earth, but even in the worst case scenario, maybe there's at least that. Maybe seeing how it all is going to play out is at least some sort of small reason for you to try to go on living user.

it does you fag, it only ends like that if you are too much of a pussy to change your life for the better

ffs, I'm the biggest retard that ever lived and even I managed to improve my life, and if I can do it anyone can

Honestly bro I would kind of rather just read Twitter and /pol while I finish this joint. Fox News is on in the background and I jacked off like 30 minutes ago so I’m feeling really comfy. Good luck though man, hope you have a good suicide.

Before you go you should watch these. They aren’t that long. Try one more thing, what do you have to lose?
youtu.be/qmKtyeQ9Ikk
youtu.be/R7E_4c_s9y8

Attached: image.jpg (567x567, 175K)

>Honestly bro I would kind of rather just read Twitter and /pol while I finish this joint. Fox News is on in the background and I jacked off like 30 minutes ago so I’m feeling really comfy. Good luck though man, hope you have a good suicide.
Living the American Dream.
Is Tucker back yet?

This is the only thing that keeps me from biting the bullet, would never want my family to have to find another family member dead... You shouldn't either OP

Attached: justbehappy.jpg (660x330, 15K)

Don't do it user. Live for Ralph.

Attached: 66655552_502852256925113_8998279250973612823_n.jpg (828x828, 73K)

Do it faggot

user I fight with my family, and I have lots of problems with them. If any of them ever killed themselves I would never recover. It would be devastating. It would "by proxy" end my life. I would never be able to get over it and move on. And maybe they don't know that even, and maybe it's not always that easy to show that emotion, for very practical reasons, but it is there.

Sorry you are doing shitty though. Another I can mention is that from everything I have heard going to a psych war in a hospital is actually a lot of fun these days. I've heard from people who did it that it helped a lot and that they met a lot of cool people who had similar issues they did, and they didn't feel so alone anymore.

Actually, I went to a "partial hospitalization" program at some point in my life, many many years ago, and I remember meeting suicidal depressed QT that I dated for a while and it was nice. IDK.

Just saying, it if it ever comes down to it, I think you should NOT go through with this suicide plan, but maybe give the professional treatment option a chance.

Quitters prove their critics right.

Attached: b14inhvigaaeffj.jpg (599x731, 108K)

totally this. I'm a fucking moron and my life has started improving, so whatever is wrong with yours I'm sure there is a way.

>1 post by this id

Attached: 1566531210487.jpg (1014x570, 38K)

You're getting way too emotionally invested in user's larp, desu. Save it for it for a actual lost soul you might meet someday.

sage
ALSO ON DISCORD IT IS EASY TO GET IPS DON'T CLICK SHIT