Be American

>Be American
>Can’t even afford to kill yourself

Attached: 077B1F95-1CCE-48D4-87A0-2EB500B7B031.jpg (720x1136, 162K)

>Amountt

Probably should have just done it.

the price of dumbass attention

Anyone who goes to a hospital because they're suicidal doesn't actually want to die. They're just paying money for attention.

If I ever kill myself, by God, I'll do the job right and without bothering anyone else. Wont even leave a note. That's the proper way to go about these kind of things

Attached: 1477100981217.gif (500x375, 371K)

Rope is pretty inexpensive.

you mean can't afford to not kill yourself

>Be Europinhead.
>Give your entire life's earnings to fund free healthcare for invading sand niggers who rape your women.

Attached: Free healthcare Europe.jpg (1658x840, 343K)

>Amountt
Fake and gay

>can't afford to kill yourself

rope is cheap faggot

stupidity is expensive

>February
Kys op

This person isn't going to pay this bill. They're going to offset the loss by raising the prices for people who do pay their bills.

>Amount Owe
>Amountt Owed
>pink haired orc profile photo

>using a hospital as a fucking hotel room for two days so the nurses can babysit you to make sure you don't off yourself
>using space and staff that could be devoted to someone actually physically sick

Could have stayed at a fucking Motel 8 for $60/night and hired a hooker for two days to keep you company. If you 99% want to die and 1% don't, just give it that final push and rid the world of your negativity and resource-hogging.

Attached: are you healthy.jpg (639x356, 141K)

that seems like bullshit, or they dont have insurance

Ding ding ding. Liberals don’t fucking get it.

How do you fucking fail to kill yourself? It's the easiest shit possible.

Attempted suicide is always attention seeking. Fucking stupid whore deserves it.

>insurance covering a suicide attempt
ellemayo

This. I work in a hospital ER and 99% of suicidal patients are attention whores. The 1% we see that are serious about killing themselves are total nutjobs that tried to kill themselves in the most long painful ways possible, but failed after getting caught by their keeper or passing out from blood loss.
People who are serious about suicide succeed.

>suicidal
>tries to avoid killing himself
ok

I don't think I've ever paid for healthcare. Feels good man.

Why do you yanks let Jews literally murder your families with healthcare bills?

Attached: 1566124180452.jpg (525x525, 25K)

ill tell you what, if they had any life insurance, this suicide attempt probably fucked it all up

for that price that bitch could went to Caribbean and came back refreshed

Big deal 2 grand. Thats most likely without insurance. Either way, how much do europoors pay in taxes?

>be euro
>no one to say cost too much so the goverment locks you in the loonybin for life for thinking wrong thoughts

Attached: 1429061137036.png (1000x1000, 1.51M)

Insurance would cover an attempted suicide. Life insurance would not

That tranny deserves it for clogging up the ER and wasting the time of overworked staff for an attention seeking stunt.

>Suicidal tendencies cured!

that pink hair tho