NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS BTFO FOREVER

OH NONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONOONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: chick-fil-awin.jpg (504x519, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFiDoOgRTpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The colonel is pleased

popeyes is mostly niggers

>implying nigs dont eat at chickfila
>implying nigs aren't homophobic

>a thread bragging about fast food btfo'ing other fast food
This is the signature classic burger posting I've come to know and love

Attached: aiportraits_1563585674.jpg (1024x512, 93K)

stfu, this is plebbit-tier bot level shit.
OP is a paid ad poster

Fast food industry shaking over chick fil a dominance

There's two threads rn about how chicken sandwiches are political statements in your country and I intend to bump both of them.

Attached: god spelled backwards is dog.gif (500x262, 951K)

>burger is a political issue now

Attached: 1565168621292.png (399x370, 18K)

love is burger
burger is love

Attached: 8.jpg (517x331, 26K)

I love this fucking sickening false dichotomy
>if you won't pay for our abortions and our sex changes you hate us!!!!
cultural marxism is cancer

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_Falkland_Islands.svg.png (1280x640, 95K)

rock n roll and cola wars
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORES

JEWS DID START THE FIRE
IT WAS ALWAYS TURNING IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH
JEWS DID LIGHT THE FIRE
AND IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON

Alright I'm gonna just derail this one with random redpills. Tired of this shit, find a new spam thread to make tomorrow you pasty wageslave

Attached: holocaust_six_million_exterminated_jews_new_york_times_juda_60000000.jpg (496x640, 146K)

Attached: 1566538945608.png (1600x1539, 377K)

Attached: 1565236658946.png (927x6648, 1.05M)

has anybody noticed the jews of restaurant brands international have been in full swing on Jow Forums?
there's easily 5+ threads with praise for popeyes and slander for chick fil a

Attached: anime tiddies.jpg (777x578, 268K)

THIS.
this was me

Attached: 1557914838137.png (1892x816, 90K)

for me, it's Jow Forums dot jay ess

Every chick fil a I ever visited was packed nonstop! In fuckign Ranoke VA there was a Mall with 2 Chick-fil-as and the one right outside the mall had a 3 lane drivethrough with fucking hotties with tablets walking up to take the order to the cars. The local one at the Mall where I live is the onyl one within like 50 miles, and it has no joke 90% of the whole foodcourt traffic! Two fuckign burger joints closed down (and I mean good upscale ones) and then anotehr shitty place in the food court cause they just can't compete. Last time I went the line to get your order was 30+ deep, and when he called out "Matt P" TWO DUDES walked up. LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=xFiDoOgRTpk

the fast food wars have begun. it has been predicted.

chick fil a' s founder was a 2nd lieutenant

Is Popeye's chicken burger better than Chick-fil-A's chicken burger?

Try it and let us know. I wouldn't be optimistic even though chick-fil-a is pretty much just basic simple whiteppo chicken.

have you ever ate one?

based

Serious question, can there be any real difference between one fast food joint's chicken sandwich and another fast food joint's chicken sandwich?

That looks like a chicken burger though

Of course. The McChicken or whatever the fuck it is tastes like a bathroom coated in mayo. The Wendy's asiago on the other hand is quite pleasant, and could be used as a barrier for entry.

>barrier for entry.
You mean, like a condom?

Kek

Yes. Chick-fil-A's sandwich is very distinct compared to something from McDonald's.

From my recollection, McDonald's outright tried to copy it with their Southern-Style Chicken Sandwich. Everyone knew that was a direct rip-off of Chick-fil-A's flagship menu item, since Chick-fil-A is growing so rapidly. I don't know if McDonald's is still serving the Southern-Style Chicken Sandwich, this was years ago when they initially introduced it.

quick run down?

No, I mean like a bar. You know, barristers? Or I suppose you call them solicitors because you're dumb.

The McChicken is a great sandwich and frankly you’re a big faggot if you don’t like it

No, we call them barristers. So the asiago is a pleasant barrister who could advocate on yur behalf in Court as opposed to a Chicken sandwich, is that about it?

Ok, but wat is the actual diffrence? What is different about the two? flavour, texture, what?

I never go to fast food joints and anyway we don't hav echil-fil-a here but I've heard much about it and how good it is but I don't understand why?

Stupid fuck, a barrister is not the same thing as a solicitor.

so which is the wendy's sandwich a barrister or a solicitor? Be more precise!

Shut the fuck up you doughy cunt. Have some soggy fish and chips and maybe a fucking kebab. Americans know chicken sandwiches. And we also apparently know your legal system better than you

Bumping for God and Chic fil a

>Seething about a chicken sandwich being a barrister.
Go see a Jewish psychiatrist, user!

There's nothing pleasant about a barrister.

blame it on the kike jannies

I know but the nigger that posted before me said there was.

Chick-fil-a is dry overrated garbage. More overrated than In-n-Out. Popeyes at least knows how to season food properly.

It's quite clear, there is either NO difference between the sandiwhces of various fast food joints or you dumb niggers don't even know what it is.

FFS, burgers!

>t. nigger
popeyes is even more garbage than it always was since they were bought out.
Chick-fil-a and In-n-Out are the best fast food chains in existence

>he hates fresh lettuce
oof

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

kys kike. How much is Popeyes paying you to shill?

Attached: 1563914729578.jpg (368x537, 76K)

>dry

this nigger can't even afford a bus pass to the hills to get a sandwich

You can't call us burgers when we're discussing chicken joints

Of course. Just as there's differences in premier league teams.

In and Out, Chick Fil A, and Whataburger for example deliver consistent, high quality. Roughly the equivalent of Arsenal, Man U,

McDonalds is big, corporate, uninspiring. Can ocassionally put together a good day, but is rarely the best choice. Used to be complete garbage food for garbage people. Now gets by with money and Marketing. Like Chelsea, except their wins are in shit like coffee ice cream and toys more than burgers now.

Wendys is a bit of an odd duck, good, but with some weird quirks on the menu. An underdog in the burger wars. Burnley.

Arbys on the other hand embraces the weird. Inconsistent as all hell. An unpredictable wildcard. Lecister city.

Popeyes and Little Caesars comes from a trashy city, is cheap garbage for trashy people but is still occasionally good, if you don't mind the muggings. Aston Vila.

Burger King is about to get relegated.

Thank you!

So it is a flavour, texture freshness thing and not just a random dislike based on geography or advertising induced psychoses?

Do you work for a bank?

The top places all are fresh as hell and super high quality in food, in service, in facilities, so regional shitposting, and personal taste play a big issue. In and Out is west coast. Whataburger is texas. Chick fil A was deep south, but is now nationwide. White castle is New York.

Once you get below that, things get dicier. Mcdonalds aims for consistent as fuck over a huge menu over highest quality.

Popeyes on the other hand has a narrow menu, 80 percent of it is some form of fried chicken, and runs out of shit all the time.

Also, service quality and speed is a big difference, especially for sprudo americans who never leave their cars. The taco bell is trashy food, but is very fast. They get me a half dozen dollar breakfast burritos for my crew in under 5 mins.

Pic related. It's arbys all meat sandwich. It's technically a chicken sandwich.

Attached: Arbys_MeatMountain_hero_17_b.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 171K)

don't give me that "chicken sandwich" bullshit
it's still a chicken burger REEEEEEEEE

Attached: image_processing20190822-26437-y9jjk8.gif (800x600, 56K)

I don't get it why americans eat so many burgers, they are unhealthy. If I eat one burger per month that is enough. So I think americans should be limited to one burger per week, they will be more healthy and it will save environment(less farting cows).

President AOC will deliver one day

Yeah, years before i came to the same conclusion. But without such a detailed analysis

>stoking the flames

Who cares just enjoy the dank ass food.

t. libtard