Daily reminder marrying tomboys was always the best option FAGGOT BINGO EDITION

Right now you should be marrying a healthy, fearless white tomboy friend you trust instead of a totally submissive trad woman since they don't exist anyways.
After 1 generation of forsaking dumb roasties in favor of based tomboys we will finally have an ethnostate and a healthy white culture will emerge as follows:
phase 1: women will be expected to be athletic and tough (as strong as the boys) even if they aren't.
phase 2: house work gets a lot easier because the man's not being called over to the kitchen to lift cast iron pans from one burner to another or open pickles jars etc... As a result men have more time to do better things.
phase 3: divorce rate plummets because a tomboy wife will enjoy roughing it in the woods with user, enjoy sports, loud movies and music, and supports user's plan to move the family to the country
phase 4: pathic homosexual faggots will no longer have anything to larp as without accidentally re-masculinizing themselves
phase 5: tomboys will do a better job of fending off packs of rapists/ not attracting them in the first place
phase 6: that failing tomboys won't have any crazy ideas about keeping rape babies and will abort them
phase 7: they won't raise user's children to be unnathletic faggots that can't go outdoors
phase 8: That's basically it

>inb4 X
HOLD UP user HOLD THE FUCK UP.
This is a FAGGOT BINGO thread
roll for you bingo card, if you get quints or more you can pick your own card
first person to get a line of faggots and post their card (with links) wins.

Attached: brighteyes.jpg (640x640, 223K)

Attached: 0.png (612x742, 106K)

Attached: 1.png (618x733, 137K)

Attached: 2.png (611x741, 138K)

Attached: 3.png (651x744, 137K)

Attached: 4.png (633x752, 133K)

Attached: 5.png (619x718, 134K)

The based tomboy obsessed Jap returns!

Interesting thread

I guess I love tomboys now?

Attached: 6.png (620x722, 133K)

Attached: 7.png (613x720, 136K)

Attached: 8.png (616x742, 134K)

Attached: 9.png (629x742, 131K)

Attached: dubs.png (613x746, 138K)

Attached: trips.png (616x729, 134K)

Attached: quads.png (624x741, 136K)

ok those are all the bingo cards available for this round.

now lets start things off with a stimulating political discussion about why tomboys are perefect and how they're going to save the white race

Attached: toogoddamncute.gif (245x310, 3M)

Based tomboyposter

Attached: 1566543345985.jpg (612x612, 115K)

that's fukken saved

Attached: fukkensaved.jpg (277x334, 39K)

I love them user

except that one, she's a disgusting coalburner

yours truly has been combing the archives for based tomboys who are whole some and good. and even some lewds that I will have to edit I guess before they're postable.

Attached: wholesomeleaf.png (905x1280, 1.21M)

Attached: 1566476601454.jpg (1007x1400, 524K)

got some 3d tomboy today as well

Attached: wearingadressbutstill100percenttom.jpg (1024x1024, 236K)

this tomboy knows the importance of a good stretch!

Attached: wholesummer.jpg (850x991, 338K)

I know, my sis is a tomboy and she is great. I hope someday to find someone like her.

this tomboy's not afraid to call you out on your bullshit.

that's a red card user!

Attached: sports.jpg (600x848, 70K)

Attached: FIT TIFA.jpg (1280x1810, 445K)

That's a huuuuge penis there!

Attached: blue tom.jpg (1280x1810, 356K)

tank tops and tomboys go together like hot days and lemonade.

Attached: tanktop.jpg (603x900, 359K)

>tomboy is just a girl with short hair
You're a real idiot, english teacher

synthetic sport clothing is one of the best things to happen in modern history

these are definitely FUKKEN SAVED

Attached: fukkensaved2.jpg (1280x720, 373K)

I've worked with one and she was pretty cool, but she's too old already at 32.

some good reaction images in here

Attached: schokedtomboy.png (238x260, 114K)

She is a qt

Attached: 1566315446542.jpg (720x960, 204K)

better than nothing, she's still got some high chances of healthy babies

pic related not my reaction but just a reaction image

Attached: extremelyannoyed.jpg (278x358, 43K)

Attached: cheeky.jpg (634x1520, 386K)

Might be too old for you but that's about when they start getting randy because they should be having babies already.

reaching the end of my new raw images so please feed this thread content for tomboy image macros/captions

Attached: wholesome.jpg (962x1273, 684K)

Image related

Attached: images (2).jpg (226x223, 13K)

already sorta edited this one I don't know why they like to make backgrounds that are just tiny squares that don't fill the area.

Attached: hotinhere.jpg (900x1200, 366K)

I'm sorry dude but I'm gay

I mean to edit that.
don't like term "reverse trap" but don't have a good or memorable way of deconstructing it yet

Attached: holymacaroni.jpg (765x1000, 131K)

keeping it on the d/l as usual

that's it for new finds from me, rest are reposts

Attached: tfwnoanonkun.jpg (1200x2017, 493K)

No, it's already too late by that age they should have had 1 maybe 2 kids at least. The fertility decline happens for women at 30, goes down sharply at 35.

That's okay user.

this one is high up there on the needs a caption priority list

Attached: hugatomboy.jpg (899x1200, 141K)

Attached: thrasher.jpg (700x993, 217K)

/sp/ and Jow Forums have lots of tomboy content apparently

marry bang (no kill)

Attached: marrybang.jpg (495x710, 70K)

Attached: yellowfever.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

Short hair is so fucking ugly lmao

no idea who she is but yowza

Attached: zettaiyellofever.jpg (398x600, 23K)

I think the bigger question is more about about you. Assuming you're not old then you should be working on wedding and knocking up a girl in her 20s instead of lusting after an older one looking like she's realized she made a mistake.

>yellowfever
Oh Davido-kun...

Attached: 857458.jpg (680x383, 25K)

I think that might be a psycho. There's no reason to grow out delts like that with nothing else unless you have some kind of mental problem trying to look like a boy.

wow gonna be close to a bingo soon if faggots keep this up

Attached: copemore.jpg (473x438, 32K)

I have a fetish for the idea of a tomboy with a huge ass.

>gay

not anymore you're not.
also you're welcome.

Attached: noooojack.jpg (233x434, 74K)

In my headcanon OP is a modestly hot tomboy who is looking for a manly man to woo with her hot martial prowess and weird nerd hobbies.

Attached: C96D7C05-9E6F-46C2-86FE-508EE099E3E6.jpg (750x750, 101K)

a tombrap?

Attached: she'swaitingatthetireswing.jpg (848x1131, 320K)

SHAKEKEN NO WEIRD NERD HOBBIE BU-SHU
HAAAAAA-AAAAAA!

seriously user, its probably not too late

Attached: tomboystare.jpg (899x1200, 223K)

A lot of you might not like this, but you need to hear it. Women who have less feminine features are more inclined to try and overcompensate for it somehow. Outward feminine beauty draws attention from all eyes, but inward feminine beauty -- character and attitude, that's something that she'll only show who she wants to show it to. Meaning, you if you're with her in a relationship. It's something to think about and consider if you're fed up with all the hypergamy in society.

>high chances of healthy babies
Lol, high chances. She doesn't even have a high chance at getting pregnant at that age if she hasn't been pregnant before. The only women who have healthy babies that late are those who started popping them out young.

based tomboy thread

Attached: 1566351904598.jpg (1536x2048, 347K)

anything under 35 is basically risk free.
younger is better but like anything else its been seized on for the purposes of lower birthrates
>oh no my kids will be autist downies, I'll just have no kids instead and use that as my cope.

its not smart messaging user. Any decent social engineering strategist would tell you that.

the real danger in having kids with an older woman is that you won't have more than 1, and also in terms of your own life quality you won't have as much fun as someone who was in their twenties when their children were born.

age is just a measure of mortality, you will be dead sooner and have less time to spend with your children, by like a decade. also less energy.

Attached: fernweh.jpg (500x654, 101K)

That shirt is designed to hide her good looks and make people not want to look what's hiding. That's like basically nice body camo.

what do you think about unisex uniforms?

I always kinda liked school uniforms, I mean I hated them as a kid but then it made us socialize with each other a lot more than if we'd been allowed to dress in street clothes.

right after graduation all the rich/poor kids fucked off in different directions, its almost like seeing different people after you've gotten to know them in uniform.

Attached: youknow.jpg (236x314, 105K)

I don't think unisex makes sense because boys and girls have different bodies. But I'll tell you what girls wearing sports team uniforms like skirts for soccer and thicc thighs and such athletic bodies I'm going to wind up like aqualung one day.

obviously they'd have to have different cuts but pants in winter, shorts in summer, collared shirt kinda stuff.
guess the Hitler youth girls had whatever these are, spats I wanna say

but even dimorphic uniforms it was still a lot easier to talk to girls when they weren't dressed radically different than you (or each other)
it should be obvious uniforms lead to greater social cohesion

Attached: rowoftomboys.jpg (900x578, 145K)

based

Attached: tomboy best boy.jpg (1200x790, 377K)

Uniforms are basically a form of psychological warfare that comes out of the Prussian system of school, and I cannot agree with abusing the minds of children in order to shatter them and turn them into dogs. On the other hand, I know some people who grew up with school uniforms and they had a generally positive view on the experience.

I'm still against it, but I think I'd be a little more worried about why your clothes makes it easier to talk to girls. That sounds like a societal problem rather than a school uniform problem.

instead of looking for specific groups of women, why not simply read and accept the lore that governs ALL of them and enjoy whatever you feel like enjoying

Attached: 1565518298678.png (552x2698, 285K)

Attached: fuckmatriarchy.png (1802x3010, 903K)

its kinda like you're talking to the uniform, so once you got over the nerves of talking to 1 girl it was like you were free.

outside of school it was kinda like more case by case, at least when I was attracted to them you know. Obviously its not hard to like, talk to a librarian or something.

Attached: playingwithfire.jpg (680x638, 134K)

>uniforms are child abuse
Americans..

Attached: howitallworks.jpg (8360x6072, 3.96M)

You have to understand the history of psychological conditioning. Did you learn about Pavlov in school? Skinner? You might have noticed Julian Assange's funny cult he grew up in, complete with dying his hair blond.

No homo but that's an adorable story and I hope you all keep making slice of life animus because it's very theraputic.

This whole threat is cringe.

Uniforms have been a thing in British schools long before anyone parlov or frued, if they are child abuse, so is any form of instilling displicince in a child is child abuse, heirachy is a fact of any society. Anyway one of the arguments you here most nowadays is that so the poor kids don't get bullied for having cheap clothes while everyone else has the expensive brands.

Psychological warfare didn't begin with Pavlov, no. Did you get bullied in school because you showed up in rags? That should have made you stand up for yourself. Bulling, at least for males, is an important extension of play-fighting and character development.

It is not difficult to trace the origins of the uniform as there is no comprehensive written history, but rather a variety of known influences. School uniforms are believed to be a practice which dates to the 16th century in the United Kingdom. It is believed that the Christ Hospital School in London in 1552 was the first school to use a school uniform.[3] Students were given a uniform that most notably consisted of a long blue coat and yellow, knee-high socks.[4] An almost identitical uniform is still worn by students attending the school today.[4] The earliest documented proof of institutionalised use of a standard academic dress dates back to 1222 when the then Archbishop of Canterbury ordered the wearing of the cappa clausa.[5] This monastic and academic practice evolved into collegiate uniforms in England, particularly in charity schools where uniform dress was often provided for poor children. Universities, primary schools and secondary schools used uniforms as a marker of class and status

Hot tomboys make me diamonds

TFW no futa tomboy gf

that's about how it was explained to me, I rejected them at the time because they were uncomfortable compared to my "street" clothes but yeah it was kinda nice.

I hate the fake individualism of modern life where "everyone is unique" and preferred the actual diversity of personality you got from when people couldn't just dress funny and claim it was part of their personality/identity.

like imagine being so empty inside that you think you'll disappear if you're forced to wear the same colored shirt as everyone else.

Attached: lesswrassle1.jpg (333x500, 189K)

I the cute white tomboy of my dreams in college, but she just wanted me to be a side guy while she pretended to be loyal to her boyfriend. Pretty sad, senpai.

So you want a society where everyone is a stronk individual snowflake with no group cohesion?

I like tomboys but I dunno where to find them besides getting a job tree planting...

Attached: 1566385532878.jpg (750x748, 44K)

You said it.
nothing hot about a manly woman.
what a cringe fest.

go back to /s/ OP

Every 'tomboy' I have known eventually came out as a lesbian.

Yeah. Stronk individuals comprise a cohesive group out of their own volition. How do you think I can get along great with somebody from thousands of miles away even though we both grew up in completely different environments?

yeah and people wearing their politics, that shit is terrible for peaceful gatherings of any kind.
People used to keep who they voted for secret to be polite now they show up to every event like its Charlottesville.

Attached: tootight.jpg (600x869, 356K)

>this fucking autist again
>3DPD
>tomboys

>Stronk individuals comprise a cohesive group out of their own volition
One of the reasons why the red Indians got BTFO is that they where too individualistic for their own good, many didn't listen to their cheifs, so they couldn't put up much organised resistance against settlers.

The reason why the west is in the state that it is in is because someone would rather higher some cheap Mexican or Romanian to wash their car rather than some more expensive local kid

Is that why the red injuns live on reservations?

based japanon
post more pls