Was She Bi/Lesbian?

I always believed Alice Weidel was our fashiest gay gal but I've been reading about pic related and hearing various ideas about her sexuality; for one, her marriage was celibate and mainly so she could avoid deportation; seems odd that a presumably heterosexual ethnonationalist of her fervor never settled down and had kids. Moreover, I've read in various places that she had affairs w/ women and that Françoise Dior was her onetime lover. Finally, her descriptions of female SS guards she met during her imprisonment have an unavoidably Sapphic quality. It's also worth noting she was definitely an aspie and i think asbergers is more common in lesbians because their brains are more masculine. If it's true, she would be above even Weidel and Pagila in basedness.

Attached: savitri_devi.jpg (663x500, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Seneca_the_Younger#"True,_False,_Useful"_Quote
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>being a namefag

what does that mean?

It means you're an attention whore.

>If it's true, she would be above even Weidel and Pagila in basedness
What are you saying? That if she was an aspie lesbian she is based? What kind of criterion is that?

No, I'm saying that she would be THE most based lez who ever lived if she was because no one else I know matches her power level.

You're the one keeping this thread going. Do you use Jow Forums often?

I guess.

Do you own any guns?

No, and that question glows.

>moreover
fuck off faulk

She was a crypto-kike clown just like Evola and pushed loads of degenerate bullshit that she passed off as trad and fashy. Basically the 20th century's version of the Mossad schizo atomwaffen e-thots all you retards masturbate over. Any and all pagans are closet homosexual controlled op. Literally being atheist is better than being a pagan retard that feeds right into the elite's beliefs in hippie new age shit. She's as sick as Charles Manson or Aleister Crowley but because she likes Hitler you idiots eat her and Evola's shit up. It's all the same Siege fags that love this occult stuff when James Mason was best friends with a pedo Jew. Your entire movement is a honeypot

Jews are so powerful because they have an ethno-religion. Why does it offend you when Aryans rediscover thier indigenous ethnic religions?

Go and die faggot.

Because the Jewish-funded governments and media consistently and constantly promote the works of Crowley and LaVey and other esoterists through people like Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan. Plus, the CIA and DARPA funded tons of research into psychedelic retreats of esoteric and satanic nature, and all fascist esoterists magically seem to have money and a platform that others didn't get. So excuse me if all of that makes it hard for me to believe that worshiping Hitler as a god and having lesbian sex is fashy and trad

she's kinda cringy with some of the new age mystic shit like Evola is but she's not that bad

Esotericism =/= Aryan ethno-religion. I haven't seen any evidence of her being funded by Jewish/gov orgs. She was literally arrested for propagandizing NatSoc in Allied occupied Germany.

How does peterson promote Crowley?

He probably doesn't and user's being a schizo.

A cursory glance at her "aryan ethno-religion" shows a remarkable similarity to other esoteric beliefs. Repackaging hinduism for whites and making unfounded statements about a genetically unproven "Aryan race" is a waste of time. Hell, if you're looking for an "ethno-religion," Christianity has a hell of a lot more white followers than fucking Hinduism does. Of course I can't know everything about Devi's background, but what I do know is that she was a sexual degenerate who dressed like a towelhead and that every organization responsible for forwarding her ideas today is a glow in the dark honeypot. If your solution to the Jewish problem and the white birthrates is to worship Hitler as fucking Vishnu, let me know how that goes.

>I'm the schizo because I don't worship Hitler as Vishnu and wear a rag on my head
Hot take you've got there

Okay, this is epic

Attached: 1565736779653.jpg (477x695, 43K)

Watch "Jordan Peterson Dismantled" on Youtube. It shows Peterson admitting on stage that he took the job at Harvard of Timothy Leary, a man who once said in an interview that he was "carrying on the work of Crowley." It also shows in Peterson's book that he believes there is a "serpent Lucifer" which exists in each person's spine and that it can be awaked with tantric yoga i.e. hindu spiritualism

Said the memeflag.

I remember he said some stupid shit about ancient aztecs or jews knowing about the DNA's helix shaped structure

>believes there is a "serpent Lucifer" which exists in each person's spine and that it can be awaked with tantric yoga i.e. hindu spiritualism
This is true, Petersein tries to corrupt this knowledge and mix it with Christianity
Rising the serpent makes you a God. Adolf and Eva did it, Alexander the Great too.

The ancients knew. The serpent also represents the DNA.

Yeah he's just a cringy hippie boomer who tries to pretend he's a conservative because that's what's "in" right now

Just because they believed it doesn't make it true. If we had been alive back then, Hitler or Alexander the Great would have seemed like douchbag schizos just like Joe Rogan looks now. Hindsight tends to make people look better than they really were. They were just autists who lived and died like everyone else has and will, just most people don't have those delusions of grandeur

No, (((official history))) is lying. They knew.

MAD Christian spotted

Please apply anti butthurt creme in the target area on the shortest delay

Attached: 22965D19-B2E4-4E43-8289-8E7FA7AFC29F.png (500x522, 97K)

Had they not died, she would have married Rockwell.They were internet (pen pal at the time) bf/gf. She had plans to go to America to marry him, and the two communicated through letters regularly.

Of course not. I'm firmly agnostic and i don't see how you need to be a Christian to think rolling around in shit worshipping pajeet gods and having gay sex is lame

She married a far right poo leader in order not to get deported to europe

It was just to preserve her. It was a celibate marriage (non-consummated) and the poo was also an Aryan supremacist that agreed Aryan blood shouldn't be tainted. He was actually a pretty based and self aware poo that knew his place.

Paganism is followed by people who have no real morals and just want to do whatever they want. No wonder a lot of the fags in the WN movement are pagans

rare flag

Kinda glad that didn’t happen. She probably would have made the Bhagavad Gita required ANP reading or something.

Hitler was good
Yoga is good
reading Baghavad-Gita is good

Aside of that I don't give a fuck whether she wrote mumbo-jumbo or not. She was Jow Forums tier based, that is for sure.

>It was a celibate marriage (non-consummated)
If you believe that is there any bullshit you wouldn't believe?

It did happen in a way. Their ashes are enshrined together side by side, in a marriage post-death. Sorta like Hitler and Eva. It's quite wholesome in a way.

>I don't care what someone did as long as they're BASTE BASTE BASTE POL POL
Bugman

How did they die again?

>Adolf and Eva did it, Alexander the Great too.
kek, you're a schizo
Adolf really doesn't strike me as a yoga initiate and expert.

Jews

Ok how did she die

Sage all memeflaggot shills

Seneca never wrote that quote.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Seneca_the_Younger#"True,_False,_Useful"_Quote

christians are low iq slaveborns, i didnt know there was a controversy over that quote, but who cares, it will have more impact on these imbeciles if they think a figure of authority said it

they are incapable of objective analysis

Attached: 1558210619162.jpg (2449x1717, 1020K)

Based Goebbels

he was based

sad non of his kids made it
imo he should have tryed to demand hitler to open propaganda wings in other countries, funded by the reich, to counter the semitic propaganda there

he had balls, he did the total war speech wthout anyonbe s permission and agaisnt hitler s order
he was the next fuhrer and chancellor too

big F

Attached: 1566427134985.png (584x654, 383K)