Jerry Nadler calls out Omar and Tlaib for being anti-semitic

The ‘squad’ is going to be the death of the Democrats if they don’t get cut loose.
twitter.com/RepJerryNadler/status/1164646317500567552

Attached: C68B2AFC-71F5-4ADA-9556-9772355238A4.jpg (654x465, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1082699767380029440
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1164628622180782081¨
talmudunmasked.com/chapter15.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beautiful.
Also, Zionism is white supremacy.

Post the cartoon

pretty sure trump organised 'the squad'

Attached: maxine waters 2019-08-21 082125.png (403x1280, 43K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not this!
This fucks with Drumfps narrative.

Attached: 5459733F-E204-460B-8029-5672FCC6D818.jpg (592x605, 86K)

kek
The Washington establishment must be shitting themselves. Times they are a'changing.

>MIGA
Clearly this shows dual loyalty which is an anti-Semitic trope.

Our politics are so fucked right now people don't even know who's side they're on.

>Jerry Nadler calls out Omar and Tlaib for being anti-semitic
he also calls out Trump but you're too much of a migafag to acknowledge that
prime example of a reddit refugee that thinks jews are white, they are not.

first post, worst post

best thing about all this is watching them attack each other

what difference at this trope does it stereotype

>The Washington establishment must be shitting themselves. Times they are a'changing.
I am full of Schadenfreude because they did it to themselves.

It's all starting to crumble. If you haven't seen Tucker last night, check it out. He pointed out the absurdity of talking about payroll tax cuts and capital gains cuts when young people are not having kids and society is collapsing. It was amazing to hear. We need to find the mirror image of AOC, and start primarying some of these neocons.

"Thats right GOYIM be good Goys and do what we say."

Attached: Jewwww.jpg (800x1019, 484K)

>he also calls out Trump but you're too much of a migafag to acknowledge that
He fucking hates Trump. No surprises there.
The real story is that he dislikes the new faces of the Democratic party.

Not from leddit, but I've seen leftists saying that line. If it was pushed, #zionismiswhitesupremacy might even trend. It would be glorious.

Das rite.
Blood and Soil.

This guy gets it.

Jews are not disloyal to other jews by supporting nazis and islamist. /kys

We too have to step our fight against rampant anti afrosemitism in the jewish community. Open hearts and open borders!

Attached: joinPocketnet.app6.png (333x343, 14K)

Bring those jew lefties over or they will marry nogs and spics. I support white supremacy so they will get their ass over here

Remember to vote democrat to at least be antisemitic

I am seriously worried Tuck is going to have an "accident" before he can enter politics.

> never mention's Omar or Talib

Nadler an idiot like you and OP

I think he would become the right's version Cenk Uygur if he gets fired. He would go completely rogue, and really start attacking the Republican establishment. The following he has is at least as big as the one TYT has, and they are almost as young and active.

TyT viewers have other places to go. Totally different situation. Tucker Carlson got a captive audience and they skew young enough to follow him to the internet unlike boomer bill oreily.

Nader proves absolutely that Jews are not even loyal to their own party, let alone country. Lol great self own you kike goblin motherfucker. Haahaha

have you been here a while? Comparing the atmosphere now to just 5 or 10 years ago, I can't believe it some days. They're shitting themselves alright.

>in muttLand you could lose your seat as an elected official if you talk shit about tiny countryb in the desert

Attached: burger christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

imagine taking a turk roach seriously. he's in over his head and will get FUCKING Crushed. see how easily they destroyed alex jones?they can do that to cenk in a second

>Clearly this shows dual loyalty which is an anti-Semitic trope.
It´s more like a fact. Why else do you have AIPAC lobby controlling your politicians? And so many jews with dual citizenship in israel and usa in your politics and judicial system?

Antisemitic tropes are just facts 9/10. They call it antisemitic to avoid anyone being able to point it out. That´s why that term was invented to begin with.

Also i think it´s great jerry nadler puts ((( ))) around his own name. And why we need it is because jews pretend to european when it´s convenient. And then try to destroy europeans at the same time, but shapeshifts into a jew a moment later say don´t hurt me, just the other 'white people' i´m jewish don´t hurt me, it wasn't jews i was talking about when i said end white people n shieeet.

Also trump is not antisemitic either. It´s just whoever a jew disagrees with they call antisemitic. Ivanka is married to jared (((kushner))) so some of trumps grandkids are jewish. Trump also has a plethora of jewish business connections, such as jewish billionaire carl icahn which he namedropped nearly 100 times during his campaign when he was speaking of trade negotiations. Calling him a 'killer' negotiator that easily could do a better job than the current US trade negotiators, which he saw as incompetent. His longtime lawyer cohen was also jewish. Trump is extremely fucking kosher. But at the same time he is not anti european american, and he is against illegal immigration and mass immigration in general. But everyone knew he was pro jewish. And everyone who called him nazi and whatever, are the laughing stock of the internet.

The literal amount of jews trump is surrounded with in his private life with friends, and also when he was a businessman, before he became president. And even getting is son in law kushner, also a jew into his cabinet. Is amazing. So that they keep calling him antisemitic and anti jewish. Can only at this point be for two reasons. a) because some of those jews who call him that, prefer the US democrats. And so they don´t like him no matter what. And everyone knows that those jews don´t like, they like to call antisemitic no matter what. And more importantly b) to call him anti jew and anti semitic, to deflect attention away from how much he is catering to jews everywhere, both in usa, but certainly also in israel. So much that wayne allyn root, also a jew as i pointed out. Said that according to him, as he talked to israeli jews. They consider him like a second president of israel, or like a king, which was what he pointed out. Which trump quoted. See trump has some issues with some american jews, that don´t like him. So he quoted (((wayne root))) for saying essentially.
>jews in israel love trump, why don´t jews in usa like trump as much, i don´t get it, he´s great for jews everywhere.

This is the entire point. Trump is trying to kiss the ass of jews, and they call him antisemitic. When he could not possibly pander to jews in usa and israel more than he already does. And the jews call him antisemitic simply because they prefer the US democrats. And for no other reason, aside from to deflect from how much he pampers jews, by pretending he is doing the opposite. Jews and their 'antisemitic' pil pul is wearing off on everybody. All you have to do is look past the social stigma and see that they are full of shit with what they are saying. And that this is all about trying to avoid critique for what they do. That´s it.. Once you get past that you see what is really going on.

Now ilhan omar probably dislikes jews. Since she is from 99% muslim majority country of somalia. Known for its fundamentalism. And she only became citizen at age 17 and grew up there. So spare me the nonsense. But that´s an issue with islam which openly admits in its texts to not like jews. Muslims also don´t like other groups for similar reasons like buddhists and hindu, and yes infact also christians they have a history of not liking aswell. Even in their texts.

Jews however dislike everybody, in the talmud they believe they are gods chosen people and they think this means that they are better than everybody else, and that other ethnic groups are cattle/goyim/goya that are meant to serve them. And they are never called out on that. And they should definately be carefully scrutinized what members of that cult called judaism are doing. Who btw. admit they killed jesus and are proud of it and calls him son of pantera several times in the talmud, and says that even the best of goyim must be killed including to actually say that christians should be killed, and are waging direct war against european christians, which they call amalekites, a typical bullshit of jews is that they superimpose on another people some arbitrary enemy from the past. As excuse to destroy them.

But regardless if you hate all jews or hate all muslims. You should be able to critique them as a group or individual if you have a valid critique. Niggers also hate white americans but nobody says they are antieuropean if they critique white americans do they? But niggers pretend as if they can´t be critiqued. PICK ONE. the reasonable one is everybody can critique everybody. You can´t have these assholes trying to give themselves immunity against critique, neither muslims or jews or anybody else.

Talib and ilhan omar are full of shit, whilst you might enjoy how they are pointing out zionist control, don´t forget they are not your friend either and should be critiqued aswell.

Attached: 1566509100658.png (737x543, 182K)

you are too small brained to even know the 4D chess trump is playing. think about it for a second. does trump really support the jews? is trump really happy that kushner is pumping his baby girl? he's slowly exposing them by promoting it on twitter constantly. he's slowly diminishing the worth of the word antisemitism

>Trump turning the party of dual citizens against each other
4D checkers?

It is ironic that they do same tactic as jews by playing victims and claiming they are under threat, if you critique them for what they are saying. You should look at both ilhan and talib and of the jews and realize that they are using exact same strategy. They both claim immunity from critique, they both don´t like european americans very much. And they both at the same time attack whoever they want. It´s legitimate critique regardless of how much ilhan omar and talib don´t like jews. And how much jews don´t like the goy, and especially not muslims, whom they know don´t like them. But don´t act like a victim if someone critiques them back :D

Nader is a retarded kike. These fucking pigs honestly believe theyre gods chosen people lol

>bring in the brown hordes to overcome the white man
>brown hordes don't see a difference between jews and whites
>kill them both
based

>you are too small brained to even know the 4D chess trump is playing. think about it for a second. does trump really support the jews? is trump really happy that kushner is pumping his baby girl? he's slowly exposing them by promoting it on twitter constantly. he's slowly diminishing the worth of the word antisemitism
You see what you want to see, trump has ridiculous amount of jewish friends and business connections, his long time lawyer was jewish aswell and he has done more for jews in israel than any other US president. He was never anti jewish. I am suspecting idiots like you are people on the US democrat side peddling this narrative to pretend as if trump is some kind of 'white supremacist' a term totally made up. Simply because he doesn´t absolutely hate european americans like they want him to. So he is called nazi fascist white supremacists. By the usual non european airheads in USA. Because they are used to shitting on americans whilst making everything about themselves, and they are used to european americans just taking it up the ass. Nobody else in the world is confused about the charade that immigrants to USA and the disapora niggers that didn´t want to return to africa, are perpetrating helped and encouraged by the jews in USA.

Started coming around here around GG, but that wasn't the reason. Everything looked lost in 2014. It's amazing how things have changed.

oy vey how do we stop the growing anti-semitism, fellow goys...uh, Naz... I meant, whites?

>Nader is a retarded kike. These fucking pigs honestly believe theyre gods chosen people lol
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1082699767380029440
>I do sometimes think of that when I see Jewish people rail against “white supremacy.”
>it’s kind of hard to think of something more supremacist than “preferred by God over all other people.”
Well, it´s kind of hard to disagree with that argument.
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1164628622180782081¨
Here´s another one. Molyneux is part jewish but atleast he admits what the talmud jews believe in. It´s one of the most disgusting depraved compilations of rules you can probably read. And if you knew what jews actually taught, jews would have a microscope up their fucking asshole TOMORROW.
talmudunmasked.com/chapter15.htm
They are antichristian just like jesus said in the bible.

based Latuff

Attached: 1488908934552.jpg (1080x932, 167K)

>Zionism is white supremacy.
Abolish Zionism. Open borders for Israel.

>dual loyalty
A misnomer.
In reality, there's only one nation and one cause to which they remain loyal.

Attached: 1558479511678.png (2810x4096, 178K)

>trump
>anti Semitic
At least make it believable

It's hilarious. Everyone is divided. More factions will continue to sprout from thin air and the existing ones will continue to splinter apart. Welcome to a multi-racial society.

How does an individualist benefit from this? How can certain interest groups organize and impose their will on everyone else? How does someone structure today's world? There's a lot of interesting questions to ask about what's transpiring.

I only hope people can continue to live peaceful lives, if they so choose. And have a lot of economic opportunities and government funded social benefits which don't collapse.

Did this fat kike really echo himself? hahaha

>These fucking pigs honestly believe theyre gods chosen people lol
You should hear how these kikes behave in the knesset (jewish political body).
A non talmud jew from israel told me yesturday of an example. They were talking about netanyahu and weither he was corrupt or not, and the idiot kneseset politician was on a radio show.

We were talking about jewish supremacy tweet by molymeme and he gave this example;
>the best part its been said by one of the most autistic member of knesset once he got himself cornered in radio talk show

>by the way the context of the issue was that jews are the smartest race among the people of the earth and they no need anyone to tell them that Benjamin Netanyahu is corrupt and that is because they are the pinkle of wisdom
you guys should be thankful you dont have idiots like this in office

THIS IS HOW THEY ARE, the talmudic jews, this is what they believe in! You are like dumb cattle meant to serve the jew. All other ethnic groups are meant to serve jew. Not only are you worse than talmudic jew is in every way, but you cannot improve yourself or do anything better in future if you didn´t do so well in past with achievements. AND IT`S PERMANENT created like that to serve the jews. That´s what they believe in. It´s absolutely digusting. That they then turn around and yell about 'white supremacy' as the notion that french people don´t want to lose their country to foreigners and want to have their country remain about their people. Is somehow a vile thing. And then this is what these fucking jews believe in! HAHA
You think it´s a joke right. Nobody calls them out on it, they have developed this word antisemitism. So if you even for instance point out that 90% of US media is owned by a handful of jews. They will say you can´t say that eventhough it´s a fact, because then people might think jews are running everything. WELL IF THEY RUN 90% of US media. Then they are pretty much running all US media aren´t they. :D

>have you been here a while? Comparing the atmosphere now to just 5 or 10 years ago, I can't believe it some days. They're shitting themselves alright.

This. It's why I'm so sick of the shills and retards constantly posting MIGA and Zion Don etc. The jews projected their power from the shadows and and it was verboten to speak of it. Trump is in the mud and drags everyone into it with him. If jews are in the mud with everyone else they look very bad. Jews are so repulsive that once they are there with everyone else everyone will unite to get rid of them.

Haha

Hopefully everyone realizes that our politics are just a battle of who loves Jews the most. What the fuck.

Tell that to the migapedes and they wont have a problem with it

I still like latuff's political cartoons for the most part but it's hard to describe how much respect i lost for him once i saw this shit

And this is how you see that you can't trust (((them))) to be loyal to anyone but themselves.

He's not wrong. From the jewish perspective Trump is extremely anti semitic because he treats jews as any other minority group whose votes can be bought and sold. It's very dangerous because jews can only effectively control things from behind the curtain.

>Hopefully everyone realizes that our politics are just a battle of who loves Jews the most. What the fuck.

Attached: 700d_backgammon.png (1300x165, 54K)

Holy shit Trump is a genius. Not building the wall, giving billions to Israel, moving Jerusalem, not prosecuting antifa, not standing up for whites.. it was all just a trick to own the libs..

Woah

Why are the leftists going out of their way to be antisemitic? Is it merely to get the right to stop being antisemitic in response to the leftists new antijew agenda?

I dont speak poverty but I get the feeling thats a tranny comic

and then for no reason

“We fought the wrong enemy” - General Patton

no i think it's about sucking another dude's cum out of his gf

Some of pattons quotes are exquisite from that perspective. I mean think about it you are a legendary US military general who thought he was saving europe. Then he realize post war the real enemy is putting itself into position and doing horrible things.. I´d be so pissed! You think this is great victory, then all your effort and all their lives, and then you deliver it on a plate to the ones they were trying to stop, and only then realized why they were trying to stop them.
2 bolshevik style revolution attempts in europe to turn it all marxist. 1 in russia (succeeded), 1 in germany (failed). Both created and fostered and spearheaded by jew money and jew bankers. Just after a financial breakdown where jews secured control over USA monetary system via federal reserve and confiscated gold etc. Meanwhile (and why they wanted this marxist revolution) you have people like kalergi in 1925 saying outright to destroy german people and other european people by creating a united europe nation state, and mixing them with niggers, and asians, and some others, to create the planetary man of the future. So that´s a death sentence to germans to french to swedes to anyone of those stable ethnic groups in europes which are way old.
So hitler says no, we don´t want that shit, first off you ruining all of us with this these jewish capitalist bastards. But we want an isolationistic germanic federation. And germany should lead it, and other germanic states should be sovereign member states of that federation. We need to preserve our people. So that is germans, germanic nordics, netherlands, austria and several others. And we should resist the immigration.
Instead they declare war on germany, they refuse to negotiate with natsoc germany. And natsoc germany is talking about, russia is big thread now that jews have taken it over with this bolshevik bullshit, we need to depose them and they can elect a government they want.

since jews would try to use russia to deal with germany, since the jewish bolshevik style revolution failed there. And they need that for kalergi EU. Which is now a reality.
So enter patton. He is told, we need to save europe from the nazi's so he go in and along with the others end up victorious. As germany desperately being attacked from all sides attempts operation barbarossa.. the red barbarian. TO try to stop russia. It fails the russian troops enter berlin and end up raping every fucking german woman they see. First clue to patton, something is not right there. Then afterwards the marxist jews install themselves in all power positions in germany they can possibly do. With the excuse that we don´t want nazi in those positions. :D
That was second big clue, and then patton spiralled downwards through the rabbit hole from there.
And then post war they continue with the plan kalergi and others outlined. And are trying to exterminate the 'amalakites' the european christians in europe. A whole disgusting jew operation by the chosenites.

>trope
isn't it cute how they all update their vocabulary simultaneously? Remember when Obama was president and suddenly everyone was making audible "uhhhhhh" pauses in their speech? They're like brainwashed herd animals and it's disgusting.

No it’s not. None of this translates to votes

Jerry, you’re a genetic reject and your presence in the hallowed Walls of our Senate is repugnant. Not say Hitler was right, but when I see you waddling around like the greatest untermencher, I have to admit I see his point.

And then jew propagandize for 70 years. And it was said it would take 100 years for to people to find out what happened. Because that´s how long it takes for people to naturally by future generations to reason things from an objective perspective. So jews administer 70 years of propaganda and lies to prevent that. But all they end up doing is that it has now cracked. As it would. You can only lie for so long. And now the present generations can see all these 70 years propaganda and who made it, so it might even have been better for them if they had never done it to begin with. And so here we are, naddler put the ((( ))) on himself and is talking about antisemitism for critiquing how it´s bad that maybe that jews and israel control what USA does :D. They really dig their own fucking pit these fucking assholes. They do the exact thing nazi's warned about that they would do, try to destroy european ethnic groups, won´t even leave USA alone, and look at the 'allies' france? paris? hahaha.. UK? london? HAHAHAHA.... i mean. It´s almost as if jews didn´t give a shit who´s side you were on. They want you over just as much as they want germans to be over.

Sweden was neutral. Look what is happening to sweden. Fuck sweden right. Who cares about that. Insane shit man.. and then people are acting like this is purely a coincidence.

BASED DANE

thanks buddy.

OY VEY! LOOK AT ALL THE ANTI-SEMITISMS!

>giving billions to Israel
This never happened.
> Not building the wall
This is happening already.

>see how easily they destroyed alex jones?
Accidentally invoke the Streisand Effect and make his viewership bigger?

>Zionism is white supremacy
It's not.
The jewish side of Zionism is the part of the Synagogue of satan that actually wants to work towards world domination with Jerusalem as the capital.
The christian side of Zionism is brainwashed people who don't think the synagogue of satan exists (or think it's like Marilyn Manson). They think they are doing good trying to cause the 2nd coming.

"Jews" = want the Antichrist, because that's their worldly idea of a Savior

"Christians" want the 2nd coming of Christ.

A lot of those zio-christians are also fucked up because while they ACTIVELY want the 2nd coming, most of them believe they will be raptured before the Antichrist comes, so they won't actually have to deal with the results of their actions.

Zionism is truly the most boomer thing in existence. Take everything about what Boomers did to society and the economy and the nation, and then apply it to the whole world.
These fucking boomers are happily fucking up the world in all the wrong ways because they think they'll bring back Jesus while not suffering the tribulation period or the AC.

>a walking, talking example of why the holocaust wasn't necessarily a bad thing warns others on growing anti-semitism
Nothing breeds anti-semitism faster than you, Jerry.

Attached: jew_egg.gif (320x240, 1.7M)

>OY VEY! LOOK AT ALL THE ANTI-SEMITISMS!
imagine if everytime someone critiqued an european american for whatever. You would go.
>hold up, this is anti americanism.
What.. what do you mean
>yep you said a dogwhistle that you are anti american, you can´t say that.
Makes any critique impossible. THAT`S WHAT THEY WANT.
So you are arguing about something. Shut it down, are you insane, you argue with an american, and you said a critique of that american or maybe americans in general. Are you lunatic? that is anti americanism. Shut up. It´s not allowed.

How are you going to point out anything bad an american does then. YOU CAN`T.

Even more provocative to these kikes. Let´s do the same with germans. You critique a german. Are you lunatic? really? That is anti germanic. That can simply not stand. You critique that german person. You critique all germans? This is simply not allowed, how dare you be hatespeech about germans. Apologize or go to jail right now! How is this anti germanic dialogue not repugnant in todays society? SHUT IT DOWN! It can surely be read for its vile underlying message of that germans are bad. SHUT IT DOWN!

>tuck entering politics
Newfag/summerfag detected.
Journalists don't go into politics; former politicians go into journalism.

Journalists have taken every position under the sun, changed their positions countless times, have said stupid shit that makes for good soundbites (for opposition), and are used to working in a studio where their ass is kissed.

Journos are not good political candidates, and tucker will never run for office

Is this the underlying reason leftie Jews in the US hate Israel? Because the Zionists made a deal with Germany and the Mufti, that led to the shoah and everything since? The new Haavra is Trump!

Trump with one tweet divide and conquer the democratic party and the jews. It really is something to watch.

Also, can we buy Greenland? Asking for a friend.

>literal videos of wall being put up
>not just blatantly stopping billon dollar payments that have continued for decades, which democrats would just increase
>trump literally moved Jerusalem
>threatened to mark antifa as terrorist org

Keep going schlomo, its so becoming so easy to see through your bullshit it doesn't even matter anymore.

Attached: 1566195679498.jpg (1024x771, 85K)

You have classified tech up there that probably danish government knows about, and trumps knows about it and maybe mette has also been briefed. And he handled it like a full retard. He cancelled an official state dinner, it was not a random negotiation he was partaking in or that he cancelled. Now other countries are looking at what the fuck does USA has in greenland. That is so important trump wants to buy the whole thing to keep it away from china and russia. Thank your brainlet moment you president had for that. He should be more concerned about who leaked him talking about that.

tl;dr you are already offered increased cooperation which means you can get more territory for that thing. But buying all 2+m km2 is out of the question.

>muh antisemidism ooga

>the wall happened
50 miles after 3 years, with no plans of ever getting the long wall we were promised.

Every fence pic you cultists posted in 2017 was pictures of the fence renovation project APPROVED UNDER OBAMA.

Same with every fence pic in 2018. None of those pics were from anything Trump had done, they were OBAMA fence replacement pics.

As of January 1, 2019, there were 0 miles of new trump wall/fence.

By the end of March the new fence had started, and as of like a month ago there was a total of 50 miles of new trump fence.

>A jewish zionist is anti-semitic

Attached: zion don family tree - 1562319829759.png (1600x1600, 331K)

Makes sense why (((Wayne Allyn Root))), who said that some israli jews regarded trump as a sort of second president/king of israel, also called him the first american jewish president.
Antisemitic is obviously a deflection at this point to try to trick people so they don´t realize how pro jewish trump really is. Afterall.. the brainlet jews think you call someone antisemitic, then nobody will find out how kosher they are, because they assume they then are against you. Right?

Jews must think they are so terribly clever. There´s that chosenite intellect yet again.
>let´s have a synagogue meeting and synchronize our effort. the goyim will never figure out how he is catering so much to us, if we just have the prominent jews go on twitter and call him antisemitic for it.
>do it up rabbi, let us know through the backchannels, the stupid goyim never will know what hit em *evil laugh*
If they were only half as smart as they think they are :D

I honestly don't know if Trump planned this, but everyone calling EVERYONE anti-semitic constantly is just making jews even more annoying to normal people. Like, you say ANYTHING about a Jew and they immediately cry anti-semitism, even for criticism totally unrelated to their sheenyness.
Like, somehow Trump saying two congressmen are anti-semitic, is now anti-semitic to say?

I love how everybody in the gov is just shooting themselves in the foot, collapse soon brothers.

Oh vey. The trope

Attached: CCDCE531-0DBC-4D06-A80A-9AAC3A0573B2.png (800x1033, 213K)