Why do Americans think that public transportation is low class?

Why do Americans think that public transportation is low class?

Attached: 5DAA08AC-DA00-4212-86A0-842F387E75FE.jpg (1200x800, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1998/11/28/us/seattle-bus-carrying-31-people-plunges-bridge-after-driver-shot-2-are-dead.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it is

Because mostly minorities and poor people utilize it.

Because they know that they americans only existe to serve the chosen people
Why spend money on public transportation when you can send that money to israel

No one wants to carry a vomit squeegee with them to get to work.

Go ride a bus full of niggers and get back to us.

>on a bus in the UK in a small city
>it's all old white people and mostly white students

>on a bus in the US
>NIGGERS NIGGING

because the US isn't white and our cities are shitholes

Likely to get stabbed or sucker-punched.

most of the riders are people who can't afford cars, i.e. poor niggers.
sure there are some riding the bus who simply choose not to own a car, but 90% are niggers.
The subway is a bit different, because it caters to getting whites into downtown, therefore doesn't seem pozzed.

The Pepe bus isn't so bad.

Attached: STL-ScooterBus-197805.jpg (1024x698, 173K)

You never ridden one I see. Let's sum it up, Niggers, Niggers, Niggers. They ruin everything.

They don’t. t. New Yorker

Why are you stormfags and muzzies pretending to be Israeli?

Yes they do.
t. upstater

Because it's filled with niggers ooga booga'ing. If it was clean, safe and nigger free everyone would be using it, but it isn't so people don't.

Why is this question so common when the answer is so obvious?

Niggers

because they cannot sustain it outside of cities you dumb memeflaggot.

Is ni**ers really the answer the every problem in America?

Attached: 1564935150011.png (400x400, 253K)

Not everything needs to be "sustainable" and "exploitable" and "profitable".

Attached: post.gif (120x160, 826)

cause it is here. all public transport is full of niggers.

Because America is third world, so their public transport reflects that.
And I'm not even talking about the passengers, the busses are fucking trash and the routes are a mess.

>was 17 without a car in socal dating a girl in north pasadena, i was in long beach, only way to get there was to take the LA metro. HERE WE GO
>saw a woman with her daughter arguing because the 6 year old needed to pee. Girl then goes ahead and pees ALL over the place, leaving a huge puddle as her mother laughed and called her stupid
>saw a purse snatched as the train was leaving so the dude got off with it
>witnessed a fight in the car over, whole car was involved
>woman was not wearing pants one day, she was wearing a shirt but no pants but was so obese you could not tell
>rode it with a japanese tourist next to me, he turned to me in pure shock as we were riding up through skid row on the blue line and asked, "is this LA? How?"
>saw a dude drawing this girls face into his arm with a sharp pencil, that girl was sitting next to me, he was staring at her the entire time
>pimp and two hos sat next to me once, dude looked like a stereotype down to the purple suit.

Theres more but ride US public transit once and youd understand why people would rather wait in 3 hour traffic than ride a train to get to work

because I've seen a hobo take a shit on a route pamphlet inside a bus and never rode again

i don't know about anyone else but my bus company is garbage, they hire lots of non english speakers and all of their drivers leave my stop 5 minutes early on weekdays because there's a wheelchair passenger on my route and they're too horrible at driving to make their deadline and help her get on the bus at the same time.

Here it has become low class and unsafe because of niggers. Previously it was okay. Now we have at least a couple of newspaper reported aggressions every week, and I am in a small small city.

iv never been on a plane before, someone redpill me on travelling in the air plz

Attached: tyres.jpg (1200x1090, 457K)

The one faggot who missed the meeting we had about outkiking the kikes by pretending to be kikes and doing their strategy of

>us jews should be more open to mixing with niggers

>we Hebrews should open our borders

>we kikes need more money and fuck America!

Turn public opinion against them while “self” destructing them

A decent used car in the US goes for as low as 150-200 dollars. You probably are a nigger if you can't afford that.

barrage of ad campaign from car companies

Because then you cant take loans to buy bmws and show your lack of cents
>off to replace radiator in 2 decade old car and keep driving
Doesnt even burn gas

Because you are sharing public transporation with low class people. Next stupid question?

Then why are cars mostly used by dumb rural fat people? Those people are low class

This
Catch a bus in San Francisco and see if you still think its anything but low class

This is why white people throw your people out of their countries.

Any enclosed space with a dozen niggers in it is by definition "low-class."

Buses and inner city subways are seen as low class
Passenger rail is considered high class, but expensive

Niggers always take it over.

You mean $1000-$1500 minimum for a 20 year old beater, sure

Too my son on a bus trip to visit the University. We found a clean seat on the bus, then went to the University, then down the "Ave" where all the students hang out.
Admittedly, the bus was full of People of Color and women with piercings and purple Mohawks .. that sort of thing.
When we got back I had hoped I inspired my son to be a physicist like me.
"Dad, I never want to go there again".
The boy had a point...

Those buses are actually pretty comfy and efficient desu, the worst you'll have to put up with is some roastie who puts her bag on the seat beside her and you'll have to ask her to move it. Sometimes they get so crowded that you'll have to stand and that's a bummer.

t. express bus rider

You pay $100 for a car, and it doesn't run. You can get $150 just by selling it for scrap.

This

I rather give my monies to Israel

The buses are full of niggers and mexicans

Crime is very common on Seattle buses. The local media hides this fact because public transportation is a liberal value.
One time the Skin color of peace was asking the bus driver for a donation, and the bus driver was reluctant. So, he got culturally enriched in the head.
Sadly, the bus went off the bridge..
nytimes.com/1998/11/28/us/seattle-bus-carrying-31-people-plunges-bridge-after-driver-shot-2-are-dead.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-23 Seattle Bus Carrying 31 People Plunges From Bridge After Driver Is Shot; 2 Are (810x335, 30K)

Because they put niggers on it

what? have you ever been in city?

Attached: 1478583343521.png (625x626, 25K)

Because america is third world country full of niggers and homeless people, who are the main passengers in its public transport.

Experience

cause its the cheapest option

and jews

cause it is

Attached: IMAGINE THE SMELL.jpg (500x375, 63K)

Kikes to the left of me. Niggers to the right! Stuck in the middle with you.

Depends on the subway line

I TOOK THE BUS ONCE. I WAS SO DRUNK I WAS SLEEPING AT THE BUS STOP. I WOKE UP WHEN I HEARD THIS LADY YELL AT ME "are you getting in" AND I SAID YES. I PUT IN 10 CENTS, AND SHE SAID IT WAS A DOLLAR SOMETHING. I LOOKED AT HER AND IGNORED HER AND JUST SAT IN MY SEAT. I GOT TO MY PLACE AND I SAID "THAT'S RIGHT"

Yes it’s hotshot businesss professionals and young people, trying to get to their jobs in downtown and university classes. Meanwhile most people who drive to work are fat rural boomers

chugging jew-juice that throwing away $20,000 every few years on a car is a good thing.

I primarily walk to get around. Otherwise I have 10-20 minute frequency rail and bus lines in a very short walk from my apartment.

Jewess.

fatasses taking half your seat and crying infants and demonic toddlers who screech the whole time. uncomfortable seats that make a bus seat look like a palace throne.

bro a car can last you a decade stop being poor fucking faggot

Have you ever been to a US city? The hotshot buisness pros are driving Mercedes and BMWs cutting off public transit at 10mph becuase its rush-hour. I've yet to see these people on a bus. The only people who ride public transit are niggers, college students, and tourists.

instead of destroying our lives and cities and hiding in fear all day, isn't the better solution to fish our balls out of our purse and eliminate the actual problem?

ship them all with a one way ticket back to africa.

>throwing your money away makes you not-poor
hint: this is why no one in your family can cover a surprise $1000 expense.

Only poor people take the peasant-wagon.

>da joos

>Why do Americans think that public transportation is low class?
>Because it is
This is basically the truth, at least in the USA.
The exception might be some of the Amtrak lines. However, I live on the East Coast of the US, and Amtrak basically massively price gouges on those lines to the point were people who might like to use them, but who don’t have lots of extra money won’t. A trip from Philly to NY and back is close to $100.
Using alternative options it’s $30 or even $20 if you take the really cheap sketchy options.

Canadians think the same thing

Attached: bus smell.jpg (632x1045, 121K)

UMA

Hello mistress Juden, I am at your service. Shall I start your bath?

The short answer is that the auto-lobby got its way, and through enormous subsidies and government spending, the private automobile became not only affordable and sensible to use, but it also helped dictate transportation patterns and city design for the last century. PUBLIC transit is not the way things should have gone, private mass transit would have been the best possible outcome, but now we have Americans who see the private automobile as a symbol of freedom, as American as Uncle Sam, the bald eagle or apple pie, because that's the world America has grown up in for a century.

delicia

Attached: 6141d4b616c749168ffd0408fdd8fd15_onibus2.jpg (500x373, 52K)

shut up adam

Not anymore. Obama’s cash for clunkers program destroyed most of the supply of cheap junk that still worked.

Does the truth hurt?

>risk losing my job daily
>often no seats
>extreme racial nepotism in hiring
>whole system now runs on cpt

Why is it low class?

Underrated post

Nah you sound like the average parrot canadian insectoid.

related

Attached: san fran crime raisit.jpg (692x960, 125K)

Yes and your digits confirm it

Attached: AF3C7184-564E-4FC1-B596-A7D8E9EECE59.jpg (317x432, 33K)

Because in order to ride it, you have to spend time with ugly, disgusting smelling niggers.

Good refutation of my point, Cletus. I'm from one of the whitest places left in the world, with advanced (American) education and years of experience when it comes to infrastructure design and policy. I didn't say anything untrue or even provacative, but you got sensitive over it because the truth hurts.

Not as cheap as 100 bucks, but you can find solid American iron like a Crown Vic or a good Japanese riceburner for 2 to 3 grand and they’ll last 200k to 300k miles. Same goes for large SUVs and trucks if certain brands, again mostly American and Japanese

Go on American public transport. You will have your answer.

>americans will never know this feel

Attached: SUCK IT AMERICA.jpg (600x400, 86K)

Ah sorry you're one of those "advanced education" people carry on.

Dumb rural fat people that still manage to hold jobs and are also smart enough to not live in cities. Get fucked you metrosexual

10 minute trip versus 3 hour bus ride? Don't get me wrong. Riding a bus, half filled with homeless people taking a nap is fun.

are you jealous ameriga

Attached: metro.jpg (720x460, 69K)

The media constantly exacerbating racial tensions in a huge factor.

I grew up in a nearly all white state in the late 80s early 90s, and buses were fine. In a modern American city tho? Fuck naw.

Buying and maintaining a car is a small price to pay to avoid addicts, beggars, and criminals.

Yeah, sorry you're too dumb or poor to have an education.

I really wish there was a bus that would pick me up at my comfy wooded acreage home and drive me the 65 miles to the Chocolate City. I could get an extra hour of sleep every morning.

Because it fucking is.
t. low class user of public transport

>224098086
>memeflag

I can't imagine. Hopefully someone here has the answer.

Attached: trains.jpg (2150x870, 1.29M)

>End of slide thread

Because we're individuals

Niggers, spics, druggies, and the mentally ill.

I mean, you’re not wrong. Cars are awesome. Day of the Rake coming soon beloved syrup nigger

Attached: 169A6EA1-537F-4A8E-8706-7F0A8C94A890.png (1989x1213, 141K)

It is