How many percent of Chinese women who travel alone in the West fuck some guy they meet while they're traveling?

How many percent of Chinese women who travel alone in the West fuck some guy they meet while they're traveling?

Attached: index.png (227x151, 1K)

110%

Arr of rem

Attached: 124546754564.jpg (340x349, 7K)

>Implying it's not the only reason they travel.
Imagine having to date a bug-eyed chink dude, it's natural that when they get to university they seek the most fulfilling men America has to offer.
Chinese women don't have that 'empty vagina' look when they visit the US. Americans will fill the gaps left by the Chinese.

I said the West, not America, dumbass

I approached over 50 women this summer. A big part of those were Chinese tourists. I could check my notes but I can't be bothered, plus some of them I don't know where they were from. Either way I was treated like shit by all of them. I got a date with only one, but she was a bitch as well, I just walked off. I also got three other dates, one Thai and two Koreans. Didn't fuck any of them.

I am the West.

Attached: אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

They're into white men, Ahmed.

0%
real Chinese women are cold hearted bitches and unapproachable.

Oh withering leaf...Chinese women are only cold to you because you look hungry.

They always stop at my house for breeding purposes.

>How many percent of women who travel alone fuck some guy they meet while they're traveling?
Ftfy.

Chinese women always submit to the Western BVLL.

In my experience, East Asians (particularly Japs) are often too reserved/shy/hesitant to make the first move. So unless the non-Asian guy initiates it, it won't happen, even if little pigu-face is sitting there wishing blonde Chad would come along and make her his concubine. But if he makes the move, it will happen.

South-East Asians, on the other hand, are more forward.

Attached: stupid chinks.jpg (921x1080, 428K)

I am white

that wasn't the question, and besides almost all women require the man to make the first move, retard

Attached: shadesOfShitskin.jpg (666x666, 46K)

>and besides almost all women require the man to make the first move, retard
*except Swede and New Zealand women.

Attached: 1511731852646.jpg (900x1061, 123K)

>Didnt fuck any of them
You are even beta than asians? wow

120%
Too bad chink women don't travel alone

Chinese girls are shy, reserved and seem intimidated by white people but I've had a few say I'm handsome at uni,they obviously wanted me to make a move.