Why do black people react so violently if you call them nigger?

why do black people react so violently if you call them nigger?

Attached: search.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Because they're violent.

Because they are American

because real life isn't a message board incel

fpbp
Yes, if you call them nigger they get a free pass on being violent.

maybe you shouldn't talk about things you don't know anything about.

Cope

Its a magic word

Because you are offending them
>but but
Talk shit get hit, real life isn't le ebin free speech image board with le ebin nigger jokes, you WILL get beaten

to be honest, i have seen whites react more to that word than blacks.

in seattle i saw a drunken fight end with the bigger guy who was winning, stepping back in horror and running away because the other guy said 'fuck you nigger'.

also in melbourne i saw some bogans driving in the CBD in a holden and yelling 'nigger' out the windows.
one girl literally collapsed onto the ground crying like she had been shot, while her boyfriend sprinted at full speed after the car and his other friend punched the shit out of a bus stop.

because they can, bitch

Eleventh world mentality
Cute

Nigger fragility

Chimpout priviledge man..

Same, black people must know they are niggers because everytime I call them one they react like you accidentally stepped on theie show or sonething

Because they are ashamed.

You know, I believe this from kangaroo kulture

ive seen a ton of videos of white people screaming nigger at black people to get them riled up only to have them keep their composure and calmly explain back to the chimping out white person that they sound like a fucking idiot. kinda like this post

>why do black people react so violently if you call them nigger?
>Because they are American
>maybe you shouldn't talk about things you don't know anything about.
LOL! the amerimutt is insulated against all criticism. it rolls off him like water off a duck. call him a mutt, a spic, a nigger and he doesn't care. but call him an american and see how he recoils, how wounded he is. "i have been found out!"

Attached: 1508440866798.png (376x309, 121K)

Love you Australia.

Because they're niggers

Try it and post the webm then nigger

yeah it's like mad disrespecting someone only this time you disrespect anyone else around that happens to be on the same team.
couple that with the history of slavery and they "reeeeee" hard and you get beat up.

It’s the same reaction you get when you correctly identify a jew: shame.

So basically they just prove whoever called them a nigger correct.
very nice of them

Reacting violently is their default mode.

Truth hurts, and stupid people have no defense against it.

The part of the frontal cortex in charge of measuring consequences and regulating impulses is lesser evolved.

Truth hurts

Attached: niggerbehavior.png (1874x200, 37K)

Because it's the attack word kikes have taught them for generations.

The word NIGGER was created by WHITE PEOPLE, black people saying NIGGER or NIGGA are committing CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

Attached: WWII Hypocrisy.jpg (900x1532, 1.16M)

They do the same even if you just look at them.