What do you think about the Brits?

What do you think about the Brits?

For me they are the most obnoxious, uncivilized and unlikable people of western Europe, if not all of Europe.

Attached: breaking-norf-middul-will-neva-scrap-again-peace-treaty-between.jpg (480x640, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=knd81qhbRiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NIce bait Ha... i mean Mustafa

Attached: e037b3e642e87b70f57ced3910c995979e2a4d8791b2102dd48ac3c0fc28aa5e.jpg (800x450, 96K)

>T. SEEEEEETHING KRAUT, go destroy Europe a 4th time with the EU

Attached: lol.jpg (480x640, 117K)

one of the most delicate creatures, a real triumph of science

Attached: npcs.png (942x711, 64K)

Don't worry, they'll be gone soon & replaced by a mixed Euronegroid race. London itself is not a white ethnic English majority city anymore

Attached: MULATTO MONGRELS.jpg (1324x1236, 1.01M)

This.
Don't you have billies kids to molest, achmed?

Well... as I understand we do not have a great reputation in mainland Europe because of the behaviour of English working class football hooligans and tourists.
We are often quite overweight; again, more common amongst the working and underclasses.
There is a strain of anti-intellectualism the pervades all classes in England to a certain extent.

the old ones are generally alright, the young ones are so up their own arses.

>There is a strain of anti-intellectualism the pervades all classes in England to a certain extent.

This was extremely prevalent in my schooldays ( some years ago) the white working class culture then was; if you study at all you're a swot/teachers pet.
and its hard not to get sucked in by this attitude when you're young and naive.

don't know about now but its probably unchanged?

Nobody posted it yet?
>brits
>white

I fucking hate this country so much.

British people are disgusting. Lapping up their shitty press, happily dismantling world-class institutions, disgusting, sanctimonious, and oh-so-fucking-ignorant.

It's the combination of arrogance, idleness, uselessness and ignorance which does it for me. Even the other world-class shitty peoples - like the Germans and the Chinese - will have only three of these characteristics. The Brits have all four. Only our useless niggers Jamaican immigrants out do us.

I can't wait to leave.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=knd81qhbRiQ

Attached: 1566201869645.jpg (424x318, 74K)

>they are the most obnoxious, uncivilized and unlikable people of western Europe

You've never been skiing in Germany.

I unironically love anglos and think they are the absolute pinnacle of the European races.

Smart, great sense of humour, amazing history, amazing landscape, amazing people, etc.

Germans are subhuman on the other hand.

Wtf is going on? Have a little pride in your people. Every nation and its people has good qualities and bad qualities. The bad qualities are the work of Satan and (((those who believe that Christ is boiling in excrement))).

Attached: 1534389555346.png (1087x1087, 491K)

fookkin 'ell, mahn

Brit women pay ugly men to fuck. I like Brit women.

Seethe mutt

Attached: inCollage_20190717_132012675.jpg (1920x3413, 2.27M)

Ok then mutt, what are some good things about Anglos (Brits, AUS, CAN, NZ AND S.Africans).

i hate them, like everyone else

>JFs don't like us
i'm fucking devastated

Coming from the French nigs hahahaha

DOOOOOONT TAKE MI NORF PLEASE DONT TAKE MI NORF I JUST DON WANNA GO TO WOUK

Always get fucking moronic replies like this from Americans.

OUR PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE

The Deano and Norf memes are true. The average brit will happily fuck thousands of years of heritage for a new cardboard house and IKEA furniture, or a couple of pints and season ticket to watch niggers chase a ball. Filthy, grubbing little people.

These guys are so confident in themselves despite having some of the biggest guts I've ever seen

This assumes that intellectualism is of merit.

Compared to what? Are we talking about collective contributions? You live in a Anglo descended country, you daft cunt.

I'm on holiday :) anything in particular mutt

What does Norf mean

Also you killed most of your Anglos in the civil war, now you are mostly made up of spics, nogs, mutts and Germanoid-Potatoe Nigs

The North of England is like the Americans Rustbelt, hill bullies and stuff

The brits abandoned their own at every opportunity they get. its unfortunate.

Theyre white. Youre not.

>Theyre white.

in skin color, not attitude. i consider boers, poles & italians more white than brits.

Half of your Boer population are Anglos you cunt

Nooorf

And that's a good thing

>Half of your Boer population are Anglos you cunt

we take that as an insult these days, we dont like what the brits did to us south africans. you lot betray whites on a daily basis. your country & people need to be eradicated.

Brits are anti-white

Attached: 1554986322890.jpg (1200x675, 62K)

I hope you are being ironic

Those two must be dead now, fat cunts

>Brits are Anti-White
>Forgets Napolean and Germans
>Brits gave you independence

Fucking retard, if you Dutch nigs are this retarded I hope a nigger/bantu comes and rapes you

How was Napoleon anti white?

Can you imagine police from literally any other country doing this?

Attached: 1565218363111.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

They deserve everything and worse.

Killed millions of Europeans in the name of conquest to set up a EU like state based on his liberal values, no wonder why (((they))) funded him.

Yeah, I am not terribly fond of British Jews

>Flag
Hmm.
I'll reply anyway. Anyone who supports refugees/migrants and advocates all the pride stuff I consider a traitor to the country and they should be thrown out or executed.

Ok retard

You must be so jelly that you've got nothing om the absolute state of Anglo norf blokes
Betcha you wish you had the balls and the guts to walk around like these proper men do
Well you have the guts sweetie, but the balls are nowhere to be found

Attached: A308B41685B6494382AB7E5F0834E044.jpg (612x612, 69K)

Love you too flaggot, but we know your just a sour kraut, don't be embarrassed

Cant even deny it

yes.

Attached: armyhighheels.jpg (600x400, 92K)

Most wars Napoleon fought were to protect his state. He knew every single monarchy in Europe would attack him eventually, so he just went ahead and attacked them.

Hey retard have you considered the fact that opinion polls show the native people have always been against immigration? The fact is that the right doesn’t have their act together to actually represent the people. It’s up to us to give them the avenue to express their dissatisfaction with the state, you can’t expect everyone to just run outside and overthrow the state. They need to be organised by us!

Show flag

Just keep showing everyone how low is you are

No he attacked everyone because he wanted to spread his liberal ideology and wanted to abolish monarchies, you fags should thank the bongs otherwise you would have been BTFO by Spain and France

Ok Pedro Rodriguez

Jealousy? You're completely fucked. Have fun watching your whole community get raped and murdered in front of you while Shlomo cheers them on and you can't do shit about it.

You anglos are the Jews of Europe deserve your fate for the misery you have inflicted on our race.

Attached: eternalanglo1.png (600x741, 229K)

This. I'm by no means a sociable person but I can comfortably have a chat with older people here. I'm quite fond of them and they make me nostalgic for something we have lost.

Yeah, I'd be speaking french and my country's GDP would have tripled, boo hoo.

And you should stop rewriting history, the First Coalition was formed in 1793, way before Napoleon reached any position of real power.

every racist Anglo-Saxon of always

>t. Seeeeeething Kraut who tired to destroy Europe ANOTHER TIME

>because modern day Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean are pinnacles of a global Economy.

You are obviously just a low-iq kike that doesnt know shit, kys

Some of them are really anoying. But the British did a lot of good things. And they invented humour.