More migrants for Europe!

The Norwegian owned rescue ship (migration ship) «Ocean Viking» just got the green light to drop of migrants in Europe. As Norway, Italy and many other countries refused to take them, the EU-countries FRANCE, GERMANY, IRELAND, LUXEMBOURG, PORTUGAL and ROMANIA have now said yes.

Worst thing is... these migrants won’t be happy in Romania or Portugal. They will flee north.

FUCK YOU and your cucked leaders and people. Why do you do this!?

Attached: 6374511C-171F-453A-9DC1-3BBEF8C65931.jpg (750x562, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tprincedelamour/media
twitter.com/tprincedelamour/status/1164096588463202304
france24.com/en/20190823-eu-france-ocean-viking-migrants
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/nine-eu-members-stay-away-from-un-migration-pact/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are they still coming? What are they fleeing? Like I know nothing but how would a liberal answer that question?

thank clinton she knew exactly what she was doing when she destroyed libya

>FRANCE

Why?

>Romania or Portugal
Because they hate europe and would gladly destroy it as long as jews will reward them with pats on the back and EU welfare.
Look at poles, they are poor as shit yet still are first front at being anti rapefugge, even though they probably could get more gibs if they would take some and let them escape to germoney after month.

Because they've gotten the message that if they endanger their lives but don't die they'll be given handouts for the rest of their lives.

It's so fucked that the EU is abusing our need for support on the border issue to dump even more opportunists on us.

>Macron

Paris will have no frenchmen i one generation. And you won’t do shit about it. If the same shit happend here, Breivik would just be one out of MANY. French men are pussies, as usual.

>endanger their lives
That’s too far. Not with them ships waiting

>IRELAND

does ireland & uk have a border of sorts? or is it all together

there are right place in europe for them

Attached: serveimage.gif (750x406, 308K)

there is a way to end this

Attached: 1533378857342.png (960x852, 278K)

Trump needs to just invade Europe and put it out of its misery.

>Romania
Im disapointed
the other countries are cucks, but you, Romania? Vlad didnt impale turks so you can import them later with tax payer money

But keep paying your taxes goy
Wouldn't want to upset your master

Somenthing like this happened already last year, doesn't matter
10 shitskins are nothing next to gipsies

>Norway refused to take them
You did not understand anything
If the Norwegian government did not want the ship to recover migrants it would take the flag off the ship
It's simply

take a look here:
twitter.com/tprincedelamour/media
twitter.com/tprincedelamour/status/1164096588463202304

>dat lying piece of gyp
check bucharest irl and the afro-romanian wiki for more laugh

the shilling, the lying on the net wont change our reality just make our existence more pathetic

Is this the same ship as before or a new one? I recall us accepting a bunch before.

>Why are they coming
They live in a shithole surrounded by ugly penniless niggers and have been told that if they go to Europe, they can get free house and money in the big cities to fuck white women. The entire west has been ruled by traitors for decades.

>hurt durr lul ur gipsi haha

So glad I'm not you, must be hard to be constantly butthurt

UN migration pact that all our countries signed. People here weren't even informed about it and the government signed up to it like a bunch of sneaky rats.

And why do you care migration is something that has happened throughout the entire human history.

romania will take them because their president is a german jew ((Klaus Johannis))

>Most of the 356 migrants on the Ocean Viking are adult men.
Most of the 356 migrants on the Ocean Viking are adult men.

france24.com/en/20190823-eu-france-ocean-viking-migrants

No we will take them because we dont care, we have taken tens of thousand already and have near daily illegal crossing from Serbia,Turkey via the Black Sea and Bulgaria.

easy for a gypsie to say

There is no border on the island of Ireland except signs welcoming you to the other side. Citizens of both the North and Republic enjoy the freedom to travel and buy goods. It's a pretty fair resolution.

As for the rest of the UK, you must have a passport to travel to and there are borders and customs checks.

>5
great, soon your cities will be as multicultural and safe as ours

they are fleeing from themselves

The capital already has districts made only with non Europeans and we are building multiple new refugee centers.But I dont worry about it since nobody will stay here long enough so us the native will be in Western part of Europe completely in a couple of decades.

>What are they fleeing?

American imperialism. Why isn't Trump taking any?

Excellent news. Thank you for sharing this, Anders. Very cool.

Don't believe that retarded shill

Problem isn' migrants, it's the smugglers. If someone Breiviked the cunts that run these ships, or their family members (this is actually the prefered target) then smuggling would stop pretty fast.

What the Fuck are you even talking about?
What countries are we attacking making these people flee.
Go beat off to another ted talks you fucking drone

t.someone that doesnt live in the capital
Come here and visit Sector 3 and 4 and tell me I am wrong fag, I am not even touching Ferentari which is 90% gypsy.

This will never stop until the whole of Europe is a shit tier 3rd World shithole.

I'm voting this for the next mass shooter.
If You want to hit a soft target go for families of these people, not a fucking Wal-Mart full of random irrelevant brown people

Men for faen da, hva er galt med svartinger? Heller somalia enn sverige

Attached: 1554002432802.jpg (500x505, 23K)

if this happens guess who will be next

>What countries are we attacking making these people flee

Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Lybia, the whole middle east region. YOU are pushing them into Europe whilst you hide safely across the atlantic. Fuck YOU.

With Trump it is no longer happening. Ask Obama

>Migrant crisis.
>Muslim countries.
?????????

Nuke Germany and Sweden

Happy times when?

Attached: refugee rescue service.jpg (600x362, 87K)

Well clearly it still is happening as the Med is a free for all.

What?

Sounds like a boat full of rape and future beheadings

you know those tutorials that youtube allowed isis to post and even put on the front page of youtube and refused to delete for a month?
It would be terrible if someone used those to attack the haul of those ships in the middle of the sea. Im cringing and dreading the thought of such a horrible event.

The migrant crisis dudes are all black and christian. That's why the Pope was grovelling at their feet.

Attached: SOROSHAHA.png (517x290, 196K)

What the fuck Romania?

All the chads left Romania so now it's just cityfags, women and gypsies.

What we are pro EU and dont mind immigrants or refugees.

Fuck off you lying kike, you know full well they're muslim rapists

Attached: 1514060295971.gif (450x450, 776K)

That isn't the migrant crisis retard. That's 'normal legal migration'. Sweden did get Somalians but they are the exception rather than the rule.
>France: Algerians (Legal).
>Germany: Turks (Legal).
>UK: Pakis (Legal).
>Netherlands: Moroccans (Legal).
Any questions?

Send them to Greenland. Unironiclly.

Tack Norge. They will seek to Sweden and Germany as their first choice.

soros paid organizations pour them in to replace europeans with negro mutts

The pedo-satanists are in so deep that the only way out for them is to burn down the world. They'd rather see everyone die then be held accountable for their behavior. The sad thing is that Satan does not exist, but their worship of him ( under multiple guises) has brought him into being, in effect.

kek

Attached: 85410787.jpg (634x447, 83K)

have a look and learn

Attached: Religion_distribution_Africa_crop.png (367x353, 12K)

Who is behind this magic "legal" word and why is it the jews

Attached: 1503596037024.png (1332x704, 1.02M)

Based, Portugal is getting good boy points and money from the EU for getting these filthy cunts even though they'll run away to France/Germany/Sweden within a couple of weeks. The real 4D Chess. Now keep sending us the gibs, you dirty fucking n*rdoids.

Attached: 1506368921715.png (736x789, 445K)

our politicians are notoriously one generation behind in terms of international politics. they are now larping for relocations when no one wants them.
when everyone wanted them we abstained from participating.
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/nine-eu-members-stay-away-from-un-migration-pact/

Attached: palat.png (1237x696, 1.62M)

Based down under poster

fun fact:

they tell us these niggers flee from war

where do they flee to?

libya...the only north-african state actually at war

i mean not even niggers are that stupid

meaning

its all a big fuckin lie

Can we just move all the negroes off of Africa and then move nothing but white people there? I have been told that Africa is a resource-rich continent.

The map doesn't give a good indication of the population density. The south coast of West Africa is super populated. North Africa isn't niggers. East coast generally don't migrate with the exception of Somalis who were mentioned previously.
The map doesn't even matter when we know their religious affliation when arriving in Europe. The Calais camp for example was completely overrun with devout Christians who wish for a Black Pope when the current Argentinian dies... or does he already count as Black?

Turns out they can do what they want and arrest anyone who disagrees.
>Muh verbal protests.

Shooters (except for James Hodgkinson and Breivik) never go after the real problem. They are either retards or MKultra, or both.

Attached: Jewed.jpg (720x720, 87K)

lol. they will fuck off from Moortugal and Gypsistan. In reality FRANCE, GERMANY, IRELAND and LUXEMBOURG will be screwed

here we go

Attached: 1562492023174.jpg (750x754, 110K)

pope doesn`t count at all in my book

my point is:

muslim-nigger is not a contradiction

especially sudan and nigeria are actually full of them.

ever heard of boko haram ?

I'm against migration no matter where they're coming from. Immigration is cancer

We need to make Finnish language exams extra hard and punish severely any immigrant who's not up to par.

Well to bad for you because its inevitable then

he\s actually the retard in pic rel.

he lives in radauti and is a wagecuck working at a bar during summer.

aka a TZARAN PROST

Attached: Compilaçao.png (3828x1976, 1.45M)

normally that would be true but in the age of social media you can trigger a racial/ethnic/religious group. they will want retribution. from there it escalates.
the state has lost the power to control information. anyone with a body camera and a rusty ak can trigger the globe.

>Black Pope
The general of the Jesuit order is also referred as black pope

I thought those lifejackets were filled with sand?

I am not that guy but okay?

So Portugal is looking good?

The one who you were replying to is, you dumb gypsy nigger from ferentari.

Cope, african friend.

ISIS is an irregular army of the US, he's already invaded it by using ISIS to destroy countries and flood with the migrants - they're there to kill Europe so "America" has no more competition.

And eurofags wants to invade the Amazon. You guys are being invaded. Le Kek.

Is it possible for you to not insult me memeflag?

Attached: roata_tiganeasca.png (823x575, 51K)

I'm hoping Brexit has a bad effect on the economy here and causes a recession to slow down immigration. I would love to see the economy here absolutely fucked and for us once again to become the poorest country in Western Europe so no one will want to come here like before up until 20 years ago when the economy began too boom and niggers and other subhumans thought they were entitled to our wealth and came here as bogus asylum seekers like the niggers on that boat.

I pray everyday for the fall of the EU so Ireland and Europe may be saved.

You should know that no one outside of your country cares about Brazil more than they do the Amazon.

Can you stop please?
As it stands the EU will not fall and your country cant face an economical recession.

>id fx+
>111111
Checked

you are asian.

Attached: East-Asian-admixture.gif (800x545, 73K)

Listen gypsi retard fuck. Migration is normal of periods of decades and centuries. A movement of peoples on this scale has never in the history of the entire human fucking species happened. Never. So shut your greasy hole faggot.

Same thing in Finland. When it came public just about a week before signing the document, they said it is not ”legally binding”, but of course it is.

That is one goddamn dangerous piece of paper.

I know I know, you will next post the 23andme and that website of yours, all I am asking is for you to talk nicely.
The problem with your statement is that there were never this many people on the planet either, so its normal the number to be higher than before.

found your brother

Attached: Fratele tau.png (646x404, 324K)

sink the boats and migration will be over