Why don't Brits brush their teeth?

>Be richest man in the UK
>Still not brush teeth
Why?

Attached: Jim Ratcliffe.jpg (800x559, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/9764471/meghan-harry-hire-third-nanny/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't have the time. We are too busy running the planet.

Dental care is not covered by their national health care. That's why most of them have shit teeth. It's seen as a luxury medical service like massages.

He does brush his teeth. Brushing doesn't stop them getting stained

good one.

Attached: 1538151845858.gif (498x498, 285K)

And then you woke up and clapped.

this can literally be avoided by buying a $1.99 plastic tooth brush and $1.99 off brand tooth paste once a month

It’s full of fluoride.

Yes it is. You only pay 30% of the bill. It's free for under 18s too.

>American dental care

Attached: 1173018479.g_400-w-st_g.jpg (400x400, 72K)

They just have shit genetics

I don't think is an issue of money. He smokes.

based

You’re getting colonized by nigger roasties. Is that what winning looks like?

Attached: EF273140-68BA-48E4-A2DC-01EEBDF050E2.jpg (638x780, 103K)

This image is fake.

>what is smoking

No shit....

Attached: image.jpg (640x34, 9K)

test.mensa.no said my IQ is 128.

I don’t brush my teeth except before I go to the dentist.
I never have cavities.
I never have issues.

I use oral probiotics. Did you know their are strains of bacteria that are symbiotic with your mouth?

Your country is falling to shitskins but sure you guys run the world

>why don't people outside the US ingest fluoride regularly?
You tell me jew toy!

maybe im just a dumb american but I don't think they brush less than us I think they just drink sugary tea all the time

Because they are filthy.

They are smelly dirty hoes.

I do however have tartar and sometime use their on accident, but blame autocorrect.

It isn't that people don't brush, it is that our diets are pretty bad for staining teeth. Drinking tea wrecks teeth colour, and most Brits drink it at work, ie when they can't exactly get their tooth brush out after drinking each cuppa.
It is weird as fuck that someone that can afford teeth whitening, doesn't. £400 for whitening is nothing for him.

>French calling other people filthy
How many months have passed since you took a bath smelly baguette?

I didn’t go to the dentist from about 20 to 30 before my wife made me. They were visibly pissed that there was nothing wrong with my mouth.

Oh c'mon, he's been stitched into his clothes since April!

I’m currently drinking mint hibiscus tea from my garden and enjoying this traditionally hot month of August, brought to us by Patrick “Burn”, as predicted by Q

tea, coffee and cigar. if you are chain smoker and same with the coffee drinking, the brushing is not helping

Looks like an orc to me.

thesun.co.uk/news/9764471/meghan-harry-hire-third-nanny/

Attached: 3905C583-F9ED-4DE8-958A-8D31A22A815C.jpg (992x558, 85K)

You guys don’t even run Rotherham.

You won a world war and lost your empire.

Brush your goddam teeth.

He probably smokes, stupid.

americans falling for holywood propaganda once again hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha imagine being like this

>france doesn't join the latest ZOG war
>all the vilains in movies become frenchmen
>frenchmen are dirty their women dont shave snails surrender moonkey hahahahah wow french are cowards

imagine calling yourself redpilled then parroting holywood propaganda hahahahahahaha

>garden
Don't you uncultured lardbrains usually refer to it as a "yard"

I'm expected to be interested in this?

Sterotypes exist for a reason.

Third times a charm nip.

That's how old people teeth look like when you don't cap them with plastic and then polish that plastic to a nigger tier shine. Basically human teeth, contrasted to the terrifying plastic baboon like grin of the amerimutt.

We actually have some of the healthiest teeth in the world, what we don’t do is whiten them.
White teeth are typically bleached, damaging the enamel and worsening them in the long run.
Natural healthy teeth are slightly yellow, not dazzling white, as Americans seem to think.

I'm not really sure how to respond to this.
I'm sure Bong at this point are a self-solving problem.

Doesn't make them true though. They're there for dumb cunts like you to feel like you know something.

>That cope
LMAO

and tartar remineralizes the enamel.

The key is oral probiotics. Get a good stock of symbiotic bacteria in your mouth, they displace the bad bacteria.

scientific research literally just came out that ingested flouride reduces IQ.... and then people talk about brushing teeth .... facepalm

Everything about American culture is artificial, crapped out by some soulless corporation, so it's no surprise that also applies to their teeth.

Litterally two hours.

Meanwhile, i go to San Francisco for an extended week-end, i see people taking a shit on the streets.

Its genetic. Its why some people can neglect their dental health and still have good teeth, while others brush them and still get fucked up teeth

>>That cope
>LMAO
Actually it's you guys who stick out like a sore thumb on this one. No one bleaches their teeth here either, because our dentists are not prone to recommend degenerative treatments like that just to make a quick buck. Whenever someone here has an American visiting your fake over the top white teeth is like your most noticeable physical feature. Looks really, really strange to normal people.

More importantly, why the memeflag for such an innocuous thread. Could it be you're a kike shill sliding more important threads with a low level divide and conquer agenda?

Attached: bJ1Nidc_d.jpg (540x720, 39K)

It’s not genetic, it’s the microenvironment of your mouth. It’s a lot like your gut.

I know people that brush and floss religiously, and every time they floss their floss smells like death warmed over. I never do anything, but i’ll occasionally floss to see if the microenvironment in my mouth is high quality. Amy floss comes away without any smell.... but once in a while if there is some odor, usually only in between one or two teeth, I will do a cleanse with salt water / hydrogen peroxide and reapply oral probiotics.

They cannot even use a fork for self defense, so nature provided them with rotten gums to fend criminals away with their breath

>trying this hard
in america most houses have large plots of land with grasses growing on them called yards. I know they are rare in britistan when your one up two down three to go studio has only its concrete roof

Take a hike burger.

Sorry did I say hike, I meant trundle.

Attached: 1566564447722.jpg (660x495, 90K)

Basic dental care is covered by the NHS, but not cosmetic treatment or hygienists.

He's right, idiot. There are too many fake-looking faggots with perfect white teeth. Drink some coffee and smoke some cigarettes and your teeth will stain, but it doesn't mean they aren't healthy. Plus when you get to 40 they all start falling out anyway so who gives a fuck? Also if you're actually a man and have ever been in a few fights, you've had some cracked or even knocked out anyway.

Only faggots have pristine snow-white looking teeth.

On the contrary I’m certain you hate to be reminded of it.

Your brain is as rotted as your teeth if you think I’m a nip.

No.

>be actual faggot
>use Crest Whitening Strips designed for women

Our teeth are healthier than the US, Australia, Japan, Norway, Sweden, and other major countries. Pic related.

The difference is that we don't bleach our teeth. Teeth are naturally not perfectly white (which is why you have to artificially bleach them if you want that colour). We clean our teeth, instead of bleaching them.

Yes dental care is available on the NHS. Whereas NOTHING is available on the US public health system, because they don't have one.

This.

Attached: uk teeth.png (1218x672, 103K)

>We don't have the time. We are too busy ruining the planet.
fix'd

I don't know, user. It's a good question, the tooth is out there. Keep up the good search

Attached: 15684981685.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>At age 12
Now do age 26.

Yeah... you say that..l and yet y’alls teeth are gross as fuck. The gag from Austin powers didn’t come out of nowhere.

He obviously won’t.

Based.

Attached: oral health global.png (1281x736, 205K)

Paid shill confirmed

Objects have no gender. I like the pink razors so I use them. Tf you gonna do? Stop me?

If you look at the stats, the uk has great dental health.
The stats look like they got worse recently because of the number of shitskins coming over with bad teeth.

See: Damn why are Australia's teeth so bad?

Attached: IMG_20181130_092703.jpg (1173x754, 177K)

Tea and not proper food can have an cause.

>trusting the fluoride Jew

>Damn why are Australia's teeth so bad?
Australia does meth

Sup nigga

old fake meme. smokers and coffee drinkers have stained teeth. Boomer OP detected

What's up with papa new guinea compared to indonesia?

teeth shouldn't be white , and penises should have foreskins kike

To be exact, a few hundred fat old gits in Westminster run the planet.
Same shit as always, but now the world knows: Eton, Oxbridge, intelligence services, "retirement" consisting of more spying but with more money.
Yeah, everybody knows.
Pic related.

Attached: hakluyt.png (293x172, 4K)

That guy obviously smokes CIGARETTES, that's what happens when you've smoked for 30 years+

Attached: 1554712468579.png (641x653, 621K)

Based and cigarettepilled.

We're sorry, guys.
No American would ever have bad teeth, least of all a presidential candidate.

Attached: uqBauteX_400x400.jpg (240x240, 10K)

>This image is fake.
Indeed. They photoshopped out Tyrone's gun.

your gums must be disintegrating

if a woman takes tetracycline while pregnant, her baby suffers gray/greenish teeth, i should know, i have them.

Americans like to paint their teeth white with some kind of dental product. They could be rotting and ready to chip but at least they look white. It's like asking why Brits don't have as much plastic surgery as Koreans.

Brushing doesn't prevent staining, as far as I noticed, there are a lot more whitening products in the US than anywhere else in the world, you can literally grab a 5$ one in Walmart, here, for example, the cheapest one is like 28-29$ and our monthly salary is anywhere in between 330$ to 700$ if you're into programming, of course, this changes if you're in Bucharest or Cluj.

Attached: 1556595879696.gif (500x363, 398K)

For most of the planet, healthy teeth > pretty teeth.
Not everyone follows the American idea of putting veneers on your teeth when you're 25 to make them pretty while fucking them up completely in the process.

Not true ,we get braces and everything paid for by the NHS. Actually Brits have the best teeth in Europe because of this.

It's sad but Americans actually fell behind England on the average number of cavities several years ago.

WHY AINT OTHER CUNTRIES GOT PLASTIC TEETH

It's ridiculous how popular it's become. People's teeth are unnaturally white, they look fake. If you look at American celebrities from the 90s versus today, their teeth are a totally different color.

Really makes me feel like shit because I have horrendous teeth.

FPBP

It's hard to remember, okay? We see dentists regularly. Usually. Eventually. Yellowing is natural!

Only literal retards care about the plastic white shit. Be happy as long as your teeth are healthy.

bs

But guns are banned.

We have a thing over here where we diss people whose teeth are 'too white' because of the American teeth ads. It's fine having white teeth but they are supposed to have a kind of bonelike colouring rather than pure white. It's right up there with fake noses and fake boobs.

Be nice to the French, they are literally the only reason your country exists.

GROSS YELLOW TEETH. EWWW KYS BRITS

Not in america they don't. This is because we buy the 1.99$ toothbrush and toothpaste combo that brits for the last 100 years somehow consistently forget to do. Brits must be too busy handing their kids over to paki gang rapists to remember oral care.

Funny how the fat fuck Americans think they can talk shit. Why don't you guys get back to watching BLACKED