Why do elevators in Chyna eat people?

nypost.com/2019/08/22/video-shows-moment-man-crushed-by-elevator-at-manhattan-promenade-building/

Attached: 1553593242985.png (777x783, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aeon.co/essays/what-chinese-corner-cutting-reveals-about-modernity
youtu.be/3gaRgTrm-cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone hates chinks

This is what happens when you hire Chinese building inspectors and Chinese elevator repairmen.

because they bought american one instead of building them self.

Hospital, generally public elevators are okay, but apartment elevators? screw that.

based bugmen wiping elevator cucks out in favor of stair chads

If he had stayed in the elevator, would he have lived?

Elevator made in China? Buy a Schindler one next time.

americans are devolving faster than I expected

Yes, 5 people behind him all were fine

Imagine watching a man being crushed and dismembered in front of you.

Attached: __shimamura_uzuki_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_etc_drawn_by_odibil__8475ba0dda71b204468750f4926ef (550x778, 263K)

Lop

If Im ever unlucky enough to be in chinkland, Ill be taking the stairs with no exceptions

>"The guy literally was trying to climb out onto the floor while the elevator was still [moving down],” said a building worker, who witnessed the death and asked not to be identified. “It’s awful.”
Not even Americans are safe from natural selection.

Attached: EF0BC31E-73A0-4DF9-AB3D-8D7EFE2B63CA.jpg (887x479, 186K)

>flag.

That's a retarded thing to say. China is one of the lowest quality most unreliable manufacturers in the world. They have constant failures of all kinds in their buildings.

Where's the webm? I don't want to read that shit.

Attached: chinese escalator.webm (640x360, 348K)

Attached: another chinese escalator.webm (400x400, 1.22M)

Attached: wonder what happens on this one.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

Attached: asian elevator.webm (264x200, 1.8M)

How different is this compared to the webm of the one chink getting out of an elevator that stopped halfway below the floor then dropped the moment he had one leg and half his torso out of the elevator?

Attached: escalator dance.webm (426x426, 2.85M)

its actually pretty comfy if they are afghans

>joint patrol with afghan National Army in Ghazni province
>ANA give no fucks, undisciplined, dont follow procedure (safety or otherwise)
>ANA are in lifted F150s with mounted machine guns, like 12 ANA in the back of each truck
>some other shitskins take pop shots at us and zip away on motorcycles through the village.
>ANA immediately take off after them, driving like idiots
>cuts a hard right turn maybe 50m in front of me and rolls that motherfuckin f150 3 times, totally flattening all the ANA in the back
>brains and bones and blood everywhere
>having a hard time holding back laughter as i call it up over the radio

squish

Attached: 1558834658346.gif (480x352, 3.17M)

Wtf why did he even get on it when it was obviously broken

protip: he broke it

so is america too.

>"Prior to leaving the elevator car on the 19th floor, Sam Waisbren pressed every button on the elevator console then uttered an antisemitic remark to the remaining passengers. Waisbren, 30, clawed desperately to escape the packed lift as it plunged from the lobby into the darkness of the shaft below, but he was crushed between the elevator car and the shaft wall, according to officials."

Serves that fucker right.

The MÄCHINE is the enemy of the chink. See the MÄCHINE'S peak speed and performance as it powers through it's chink prey. The chink may try to escape but any attempt is futile.

Attached: The Hungry Garbage Disposal.webm (407x339, 1.31M)

In all honesty I've not used an escalator or elevator ever since I first saw 'those' videos.
Walking is good for us anyway.

> “The first guy was lucky to get out,” he said. “He has no idea how lucky he is.”

I'm pretty sure he has a very good idea how lucky he is.

Attached: tuutko mulle vittuileen.jpg (750x684, 148K)

fuckin based

Attached: 1550061101067.jpg (968x722, 422K)

Kek safety first, someone post the original where the elevator eats the woman.

Please post more stories about the ANA the news portrays these USA made shit skin armies as "elite" local fighters.

Attached: __akiyama_yukari_girls_und_panzer_and_etc__sample-371e593291d95f533f7ee21fefeaee08.jpg (850x601, 167K)

>giving retards mobility scooters

Chabuduo

aeon.co/essays/what-chinese-corner-cutting-reveals-about-modernity

Attached: 1544485086066.png (594x598, 497K)

He did break it, the metal pipe was jammed into the ceiling. It then pushed the elevator step out from under him. If the had just rotated it 45 degrees everything would be fine.

Watch "This Is What Winning Looks Like".

pretty interesting article

This one always terrified me

What happens to a person after they get eaten by a chinese escalator?

>Chabuduo
Aka communist government will Force you to Jerry rig everything. The thing that stands of is "good enough for a government job" that's the bigger attitude that (((they))) promote with leftist programs. After all why work harder then needed?

He did it because that guy didn't hold the elevator for him.

They go to Chinese Hell.

They go to chink heaven

Attached: Chink Heaven has Sinkholes.webm (600x338, 489K)

Since when do elevators fall? They have a safety mechanism that makes them hit the ceiling instead.

That guy could have landed in a safe way but he tried to miss the baby causing him to slam his head.
Should have just landed on the baby.

They're elites by shitskin standards

lol fucking rofl

no, the ANA and the Iraqi armies are both a legit shit show. I had to train both of them.

>have to train them through use of an interpreter, so the full effect of verbal abuse is long lost
>trying to get them to do exercise in cadence is completely impossible, they have the physical coordination of a paraplegic.
>they are all, literally every single one of them inbred. no meme, it shows in their face and the dead look they have in their eyes

Afghans:
>Constantly losing equipment, one night on a foot patrol en route to a the HLZ for exfil
>have to cross a 30m wide about 3-4ft deep creek that is basically sewage from the nearby 6 villages we patrol
>like 2am we are making movement across the creek, ANA are getting stuck and walking in random directions in the water instead of following the man in front of him
>one ANA soldier (when we get to the other side and have accountability) has completely ditched his shit. he decided it was too much of a pain in the ass to carry so he ditched his rifle, scope, body armor, grenades and ammo in the fucking water
>(in pashtun) "what? you can just give me another one tomorrow i want to go to bed"

they have no concept of anything. its fuckin majestic to see sometimes. its all insha'allah all the time with these scrubs

IRAQI ARMY:
>gearing up for the invasion of Sadr City
>get large influx of two battalions of IA
>US approves all new outfit for these battalions, we are to spend the next month training and arming these dudes
>that didnt go well. one guy shot his own finger off at the range, same issues with exercise etc
>over the course of the month all new shit shows up for these guys, body armor, weapons, uniforms and a fleet of like 30 band new F150s
>as part of their trainup for the upcoming invasion, they are tasked with holding checkpoints in our current sector as they will have to when we take Sadr
>cont.

Attached: 1558839775188.gif (530x257, 3.14M)

Post more Afghan/ shit skin LiveLeak vids some of them are as bad as the mainland China ones.

That' s a shitty way to go.

F.

Checked.

We China now.

>spend the day going around to all the assigned checkpoints
>no one is there. what the fuck
>ask local shop owners and shit if they have seen the IA in the area recently
>guy says they were there for the first two days, then stopped showing up
>we then receive orders over the radio to go directly to the IA commanders house and ask what the fux
>he comes stumbling out in some of our desert boots and a mish mash of haji clothing and uniform pieces.
>ask him wtf is going on
>"nothing was happening so the men didnt see a reason to be there. also, we need more stuff"
niggawut.jpg
>we just outfitted your whole battalion with all new shit almost as good as ours, what the hell could you need?
>"all of that. again."
doubleniggawut.gif
>wheres all the shit we gave you
>"we sold it."
>you fucking WHAT now? sold what?
>"all of the stuff you gave us"
>even the fucking trucks?
>"yes, everything but our guns you told us we need those."

ended up just abandoning those dudes in our sector and not bringing them to the invasion. I would blame some of our combat losses on lacking their meatwall but in all likely it probably prevented more casualties than caused

Attached: 38938464_514638092290608_2170516200398782464_n.jpg (500x367, 39K)

>its all insha'allah all the time with these scrubs

That's something I noticed constantly, even moderately intelligent Iraqis have this deterministic outlook where when you ask them if they'll do something on time they just say "if god's willing" as if it's not up to them to do their fucking job they're paid to do and it's just unknowable fate if it happens or not.

It reminded me of autistic philosophy debates on here where people argue about free will and how if you truly believed there was no free will you'd just sit about not doing anything all day. Well Iraqis actually live out that meme every day.

yup.
its the same with timelines too. try to set a meetup with a Sheik or someone important, say you set it for noon tomorrow
>insha'allah"

sandnigger shows up at 4pm and takes no notice that everyone is staring daggers at his ass

>Emergency breaks were working
>Elevator stopped falling a mere feet after the guy go crushed
Good lord what a tard

>I would blame some of our combat losses on lacking their meatwall
Are you guys fucking insane, trusting the IA with weapons and armor. Mother of God these retarded people are more a threat to your life then the enemy. They're all cut from the same incestuous cloth, he'll they might be blood related to the isis you fight.

jesus what a loser that would suck so bad kek.. i guess it was instinct to try and jump out idk

i dont make the rules, i just follow them.
you think i dont know this shit? I lost a close friend to a fucking ANA shitbag
my Fampai Tre
>Airforce Security (MP)
>tasked with the same shit i was at the time, training subhumans to kill eachother
>walks away from training area to take a piss
>lays his rifle on the wall next to him
>pissing, all he hears is his selector lever hit on burst
>hears first two pops before he is out, never heard the third.
>flown to germany, then the states and is given a special treatment he is the first ever to survive
>he makes it, just barely. his pancreas and spleen are kill
>have to see him at family gatherings (knew him before military) and see his sadness, his physical state decaying, he is only hanging on for us.
>thanksgiving day at our house he OD's on his pain meds. 99% sure it was intentional

RIP in pepperoni, brother

Attached: 38757426_2069497053340228_6734025373098442752_n.jpg (640x614, 30K)

if it wasnt clear, an ANA he was training followed him to seclusion, and shot him in the back with his own M16

>have to train them through use of an interpreter, so the full effect of verbal abuse is long lost
You forgot the example of Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben, a Prussian officer who trained American soldiers during the Revolution. The only English word he knew was "goddamn", and when he wanted anything with greater effect he would simply order his interpreter to swear for him.

>Rent 3,600 bucks for one room.
>Elevator is a death trap.
American quality.

i didnt forget, he was the backbone of disciplining the revolutionary minute men. i am aware

maybe its just their shit tier languages or the interpreters were too polite or what i couldnt tell you, i just know that the communication breakdown was constant and unavoidable

Attached: 1558536775889.png (400x500, 183K)

That phenomenon has been widely observed since at least the 19th century. It probably comes out of the fact that Islam was originally a religion that sprang up among impoverished desert dwellers who would basically have to rely on complete chance and opportunism to survive.

You're not supposed to bring baby carts and big carry stuff on escalators, chinks are just fucking idiots.

Remind me again why this is a no way out situation.

>Training muds to fight isis
They're too retarded or betraye you or both at once

>Try to leave the middle East alone
Muds rebuild the calaphate and start exporting terrorists

>Stay to kill shit skins on there turf
Now you deal with retarded higher ups asking to train locals or the local population is retarded and a threat to your life. Merely because darkies are retarded.

Can we just nuke them already?

I work on elevators. Somebody probably bypassed one of the door safety circuits while troubleshooting the elevator and later forgot to remove the jumper. Shit is pretty common especially in hotels and residential units where cheap owners don't give a shit and just want it to work. It's why I don't even bother if I can trying to work with building owners and work instead on heavy industrial elevators where they treat you with respect and pay up to fix their elevators.

Thots pretending they never seen nuffin

What happened to the shitskin that fragged him?

>start exporting terrorists
Only happens because we let them in in the first place.

Jokes on the elevator, it'll just get hungry again in half an hour.

just give me the launch codes, leaf. I will take the blame

if all western nations would just pull the fuck out and let them wipe eachother out we could get back to important things like genetically engineering cat girls for domestication

Attached: 1564341668971.jpg (460x579, 30K)

I wonder how many vets of these wars came out completely redpilled and racist after witnessing these bumbling subhumans.

they be fuckin hungry

i actually have no idea.
I heard about all of it a few days after he made it to germany, those are really all the details i have of the incident

What the fuck did he think would happen?

Correct no foreign Muslims no problem, this is clearly shown by the nips they don't take (((refugees))) and have no Muslim terror attacks. They even bully and ostracize nip to Muslim converts.

That said the nips do have local terrorists, lock up the Tokyo subway attacks.

Attached: 7611_spice_and_wolf_holo.jpg (640x391, 80K)

> be me
>be from northern california
>100% all about equality and all that gay shit.
spending time in any brown country will redpill the fuck out of you.

anyone who ever tries to tell me with a straight face that all cultures are equal and beautiful will get laughed the fuck out of the room in the most rude fashion i can come up with.

you mean aum shinrikyo?
wasnt that in like the 90s?

dont u understand these people are smart? they dont cooperate with invaders. imagine if the zog pigs in america had refused to enforce the civil rights laws. this is a good thing.

Jej i remember trying to teach iraqis how to bound. The best they ever did was wind up so scattered that they had to stand up and yell to hear each other. Once they felt confident in their training (idk how they ever felt confident) they decided it was time to try to attack our cop. We had some IA shitskins manning some of our posts (felt super safe bruh) so we have these iraqis police that we just failed to teach how to bound, attempting to bound towards our north perimeter. Next thing we knew we had the ip's and the ia's in a full blown fire fight. We just sat there playing guitar watching as none of these retards managed to hit a target. It was like a retarded fireworks show.

Yes but still the nips get a bit case every now and then. Like the guy who went stabbing school girls randomly, or the father that killed his neet son. I'm thinking the radiation is getting to them.

Proof China will collapse with little to no input from anyone else. No John Bolton, I'm not going to be conscripted so you can become Kissinger 2.0.

>no foreign Muslims no problem
You have to get rid of the domestic ones too. Lots of our terrorist attacks where committed by "suddenly radicalized" native Muslims. A radical muslim is just one that puts the quaran into practice.

yeah man thats how the Afghans have defeated every army that has ever invaded them. they play the long game, generational warfare to drain the resources and resolve of the enemy.

and no, they are not smart. its traditional at best as theyve been doing it for thousands of years. there is nothing intelligent about these people.

>my favorite is when they blow themselves up with their own IEDs

>dickhead plants IED in the road in one of our villages
>everyone in the village knows about it, where it is, avoiding it, trying not to make it seem so obvious to us
>we decided not to take our vehicles that day, so we are about 400m away from the road they planted the bomb
>en route to our OBJ see a fat fuckin explosion on the road right next to us, front end and tire of a white minivan goes flying off into the horizon
>everyone piles out of the van, and the two men who were in the front seat to into some dudes qalat and drag his ass out and beat the fuck out of him
>watching all this as we make movement
>fuckin lawl

Attached: 1564091114872.gif (498x298, 2.33M)

oh yeah the neet son thing
that made me kek

Don't you want to protect Israel though?

good times.
IP's were actually pretty fuckin funny. had to do some JSS rotations at a police station for awhile, was actually pretty comfy when we werent getting mortared

Backpack guy is extremely lucky to be alive. This is why I like to take the stairs; with stairs, you get exercise and chances are you'll not be crushed by an elevator.

People have done crazy and violent shit since the dawn of time. We're just at a state of population density and information procurement that the incidents are happening more often with each instance being well distributed.

>3 hostesses stationed on top of an escalator because this is such a common occurrence.
>still none of them press the stop button when someone falls through
women are a mistake.

Getting crushed by an elevator would feel so unpleasant. Imagine the feeling as your body is being torn apart within a few seconds and there being nothing you can do about it. The loss of control, the intense pain and adrenaline, feeling reality fall away. Death
youtu.be/3gaRgTrm-cs

Girl in black dress:
>yeah so I started gagging on his BBC so then
>EWww gross some guy just got squished!
>GRODY!

Also, maybe if that bitch crowding the entrance to the elevator wasn't there, they may have all gotten off in time. Fucking stand BACK and wait for people to get off, you dumb fuckers.

Simple and easy to lower the population, also remove neet son

Attached: 5301505F-9B6C-4551-9D3D-A3BE7C5BD1FF.jpg (750x470, 65K)

Fucking moonmen, man.

such qt3.14

thank you for securing the heroin trade and bringing the greatest heroin epidemic this country has ever faced back home with you. You are fucking braindead dumb fucking idiot. You will be judged by God when you die fucking scumbag

>youre welcome user

Attached: 42207953_2387088251307701_3686650629528223744_n.png (217x190, 56K)

>
no one gives a fuck about heroin anymore anyway fren
its all about that fentanyl now