This is europe

this is europe

Attached: 1565426976977.jpg (3152x2368, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do americans keep on making these kind of threads? at least, stop hiding behind memeflags

Attached: 423D6F0A-BFF1-4C7D-AF97-F0B31FFEE0A0.jpg (633x379, 82K)

This, it's just cringy.

this

Nogistan

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT

Generator...is that a techno club on the high street?

SPERGBANK

EUROS POR 3RD WORLDERS

How can someone look at that photo and in all honest claim cultural enrichment?
Between the modern architecture and being overrun with shitskins this looks like it could have been taken anywhere.

>American references interracial sex
Every time.

aay they got a random immigrant generator building.

can you be more precise

This is your life
Sad

>could have been taken anywhere.
nope, only in Goymoney

And yet we're supposed to be the "mutts".

This is America exporting itself to Europe. Die, America, die.

>Why is the more European Than Europe MuttLand talking shit?
Because MuttLand, with all it's Mutts and Niggers is more European Than Current Europe.

Attached: 1566114641391m.jpg (705x1024, 134K)

seething. you faggots make muh mutt threads all the time so you deserve it since ur shitholes are getting mutted to hell and back

This is Hamburg St. Georg, it is a complete shit hole. Full of niggers, Arabs, gays and drug-addicteds.

As a Swiss, I must say that I am a little bit disappointed in you, Germans. You have too much paper lying on the ground. Unacceptable.
Harumph!

I speak more german than every person in this pic combined

Europeans (at least politicians) are only to blame for this

why is there a blonde whiteoid walking in the middle of the frame? Does she even have any self awareness at all that her need to absorb the center of attention is exactly what illustrates the structural oppression she projects upon these fine engineers and doctors around her?

unfriendly reminder that your presidents will send white men to die in some jungle in South America while inviting more and more Africans to replace them in your countries.

I have to add that - although it sounds crazy - this part of the city is quite popular because many ethnic Germans actually embrace this kind of „cultural diversity“.

For those that don't know, Jow Forums is constantly being raided by nonwhites trying to demoralize us and hoping you fall for blackpills, don't fall for it. The truth is identity politics is rapidly growing around the world and victory is going to happen within 5 years, so expect a lot more "blackpill" type shit being posted. Keep going. Self improve. Support and spread alt media. Redpill normies.

Looks like an infestation to me

No, in France, every French is to blame for it. Literally all of them. All French want a big strong French empire even in the 21st century, which can only be accomplished by stealing resources from Africa, in exchange for teaching the Africans how to speak French, learn French values and thus become French, which means those Africans immigrate to France.
This will always be true.
Other european nations have to shrug and say that it couldn't be helped, gotta have to be a christian and help them, even if nobody really wants them around.
But France and the UK willingly import niggers, and there's nothing those two nations can do to convince anybody otherwise, not even their own populace.

This is America
youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8

>literal 56% white country is whiter than the 85% white countries of Europe

Remind me, what is your nigger population?

Because they aren't white. Just full of goblinos and la creturas now.

It's a Jews wet dream

>post a picture of european streets filled with niggers
>europeans and australians itt still somehow find a way to make this about america

very sad

>SPERGBANK
>EUROS POR 3RD WORLDERS

Attached: Capture.png (494x567, 27K)

The US has by its own official census only 13% niggers. In order to boast their numbers though, the Amerigoblins now count hispanics as whities. That's how desperate they are.

Attached: 1566577399282.jpg (3152x2368, 3.62M)

You're less than 50% white and you have guns and free speech and won't do anything about it. You aren't "European" you're just ineffectual, fat, stupid, placated and medicated.

>because Europeans make fun of you online their entire nation deserves to be destroyed

Behold the eternal burger in all its vengeful ignoble stupidity.

Thats germany u dumb nigger

After the WWII ended, people could not rebuild everything by themselves, and guess who called for workers ? European leaders.

They know that people in third world countries are cheap workforce, so they made them come to Europe in huge masses.

During the "Trente Glorieuses" who were the people who made it happen ? Immigrants.

Jobs consisted of rebuilding the industry, and the corporates did not want to hire Europeans for this task, because they know that Europeans have a far better life, and thus a better wage/salary than immigrants.

And knowing the fact that immigrants are paid much less than Europeans, but more than in their countries, they arrived by truckloads.

And guess what, immigrants of back then had families, when they could, they brought their families alongside.

Nowadays it's true that Africans immigrate in France and in Europe, but the very root of this, it's the world leaders that are responsible for all of this.

Make a picture during the day in Europe when whites are working ..., post on Jow Forums ..., the absolute state of retardation and faggotery achieved, well done OP

You know what's fucked up? If you've actually been part of a community comprising multiple European nationalities and ethnicities, you already know that Europe is as multicultural as it gets. The suggestion that we need a bunch of leeching low IQ third world brown people to make us diverse is so fucking kiked it's sickening.

edit : industry, cities and countries.

Well you know diversity means no more whites.

Attached: 1566579448.jpg (936x486, 57K)

No. Our government "willingly imports" niggers. All of mainland England was Brexit territory and if we took a vote on immigration right now 75% of the entire island would vote to stop it. Fuck off health pack.

At first I thought the black girl's sweater said AIDS

Your government perfectly represents all of you. Period.

Wew that's sad

Yup it’s a shithole. Nothing new

>Well you know diversity means no more whites.

i doubt many 1st world whites are going to be able to fight back. Generations of being pampered and safe, nannied and looked after have made 1st world men wetter than females (just look at how woman are dominating western men its fucking hilerious as an outsider).

Go out spreading redpills to normies. Stop wasting time on a blackpill thread.

Because of American law. They passed an "anti-Semitism" bill that allowed people to pose as foreigners, but not allow them to pass propaganda back to Americans. Basically, the American government doesn't allow itself to have propaganda directed at its own citizens, and this is their shady, probably illegal work-around.

Says the dude from a shithole were whites are slaughtered in broad day light every day.

Except it didn't happen until recently, many decades after colonialism.

>Says the faggots who post americna hate threads all fucking day and call everyone in America a mutt
The internet was more fun without Yuropoors

Attached: treasure.jpg (1600x1200, 529K)

Attached: 1540645807932.jpg (1200x518, 152K)

Dumbass, it's ducking 2019, long after WWII and rebuilding. The monkey-chimps are only there to destroy European people to satisfy kiken-juden blood-hate against superior European people, their only enemy they can't dominate.

> this is europe
no, this was europe. now it's a battleground.

>Says the dude from a shithole were whites are slaughtered in broad day light every day.

i can take care of myself, and have for 30 years in a country where the majority hate me. how are you guys handling there? not so good?

"White supremacists" are on the rise in America, whites need to have their guns taken away.

niggers niggers everywhere

which is a fine idea, America is not white, nor will it ever be white again. once that race finally dies out the world will sigh in relief that global oppressors are finally gone

thats the most depressing picture i've seen in a while. its completely soulless. no european gives a fuck anymore about their cities or countries because they've been overrun. they've lost their identity.

boring and soulless continent

literally nothing except drinking to do there

>Says the dude from a shithole were whites are slaughtered in broad day light every day.

we kill our white invaders, you people invite them into your country. And you say we are LOW IQ LOL

this, we have
-fiesta lazy autism in the south
-engineer autism in germany
-slavic autism in all his forms
-scandinavian autism and his sad way of living
-anglo autism

WTF we are alrady diverse as fuck

Ah, you're a nigger. Should've known.

>it's the world leaders that are responsible for all of this.
Which you cheerfully elected because they promise you gibs and gibs and gibs, which you pukes call "droits acquis".

Attached: 1526884868680.gif (500x281, 1.81M)

>Ah, you're a nigger. Should've known.

hows your invasion going?