Still /ourgirl/ r-r-right g-guys?

Attached: 20190823_172514.jpg (1074x1432, 480K)

>implying the literal jew fleshlight was ever one of us
Yikes!

Take your meds

of course taytay is

No Jow Forums dumped Taylor Swift when she came out as a libtard. We all knew but it was fun to pretend. But now its not funny because she ruined it.

Jewish girls love Black cocks
We already knew that OP

>9 months later

Attached: 79829E1A-35F4-4CBE-A77E-AF1A492A5510.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

Songs trash too. Swift has hit the wall. It's all downhill from here.

Fucking gross

Sage

Attached: 1000yardstare.jpg (889x1000, 585K)

damn I'm listening to frank ocean's pink & white and I read " It's all downhill from here" exactly when he sang it

top kek

>HELLO FELLOW MEMEFLAGGER

This was not a shock to see

She’s been going down the path of edgy acts to stay relevant, like all others this one is too little too late.

Hope the tiny Jew cock was worth it

This.

She's still my queen.

Show her pregnant.

her musics horrible but I don’t see why you guys give a shit

You zipperheads just don't get it, do you?

Bump

Bahahahaha that's what you idiots get for celebrity worship.

jews got her
she's done

>Taylor Swift
>/ourgirl/

This bitch made a song that depicted normal people as dirty hillbillies rednecks and the gays as peaceful and chill people way before this blacked.com shit

they are litterally both gay.
they have no attraction for each other
there is only money here.
yours.

>what is that smell?
>why a niggers so fat?
>why are they so gross?
another conservative is born.

Finally Taylor got herself a BBC. Admit it guys, we cannot compete.

This. What's really funny is the Daily Stormer was a big part of why she got memed into being some sort of NatSoc hero. I'd love to see Andrew Anglins reaction after seeing this.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW STUPID ALL OF YOU WILL LOOK WHEN SHE FINALLY COMES OUT AS A LESBIAN

Attached: 5bafc4a624000050009694f0.jpg (628x314, 39K)

>the kikes are going all out
>they're making their top white puppet lead by example
have you racemixed today yet liddle goy girls?

Attached: 1517692231017.png (620x793, 585K)

The thought of her lips being stretched around a BBC. This will influence the young white girls to follow her lead.

Women like money and power, black males are fucking dirt poor and violent.

but that's a man

lel

Delete this.

Cope. You haven't noticed the staggering increase in young attractive white girls filling themselves on cell phones giving head to big black men and posting online?

STOP FUCKING SAYING SHE'S A MAN!

Attached: 1203481029384012.jpg (500x751, 173K)

This is so sad. I can't believe a girl who sold her soul to big Jewish record companies would do THIS!

Kek

yep - looks like a trap

30 year old single white girl hitting the wall going after black guys is normal

I warned you bros, she was always /theirgoy/

Attached: goodgoy.png (599x705, 773K)

She has to do this shit or she is going to become a target. Being a conspicuously white Aryan in a Jewish dominated business has hazards.

She is open to being destroyed at any given moment. They could just publish a few negative articles in their music press, and make her a pop culture villain. It seriously wouldn't be that hard to do.

If Trump can become a Russian agent... Taylor can easily be portrayed as a raysiss has been if they want to make her one.

That's not an excuse... if she was an intelligent person with integrity she would be operating outside this phony bubble. She wants to be a NYC bubblegum queen though, so she has to play ball.

>1,300+ NYC Cleanings
>A popular figure in crime fiction, a cleaner may also be a contract killer who commits murder to "clean up" a situation. Cleaner is also a slang term for someone, usually a member of a crime organization or a covert government agency, who disposes of a corpse after a hit.
Just like in the Epstein lady photos.

>If Trump can become a Russian agent
Stopped reading after that

Attached: IMG_20190821_083458.jpg (500x376, 40K)

I could legally fap thinking of her riding that BBC butt naked.

>reading comprehension
He means that the media deliberately chose to make dumb goyim believe that he's a Russian agent, and it worked. Therefore they can make the same retards believe whatever they chose about Taylor Swift or anyone else.

I'm saying they made the world *think* he was using thier media... dumdum... they could turn TayTay into a villain in the same way if they wanted to.

This is what happens when you meme a celebrity to be /ourgirl/ hard enough that every kike outlet is making stories about it.
You faggots caused this.
Fuck you, you're probably all kikes anyway.

Attached: 1563241218798.gif (444x225, 360K)

>Still /ourgirl/?
never was, nigger. men dont listen to vapid, low iq teens with no tits and scarecrow legs

This.

Why do i care? Entertainers are whores by nature. Its in the psychology.
I would never date anyone who thrives on the attention of others. Its a sign of mental illness and damaged goods.
Same reason I reject women who post on social media alot.

This video is literally the largest mass-cuckolding of Jow Forums in history. The purest and most powerful Aryan girl produces a movie with blatantly obvious BLACKED.com overtones. Hot damn Jow Forums BTFO

It's pretty funny honestly. Not going to watch the video but the reaction is priceless.

Lies!

Attached: 1029384102934.jpg (964x1318, 178K)

World Premiere!
Taylor Swift 's New Video
"Suck it up"

Attached: Fighting_Racism.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

>The purest and most powerful Aryan girl
Why don't newfags on this board understand irony and memes? Literally no one with brains has ever seen Taylor Swift as anything but another brainless pop singer following trends. This thread is practically a case of CNN-watching trannies rushing to The Alt-Right Darkweb Jow Forums to post about TayTay being blacked as if anyone on this board unironically believed in the memes. Is it just ordinary stupidity or too much libtardation? Top cringe either way, but I guess it's good if it gives your existence meaning and a momentary release from your misery. Enjoy.

all coal burners should be purged.

Attached: ts.png (499x422, 102K)

Attached: ECpq4M6XkAAO1ja.jpg (1200x1200, 237K)

Top quality

Attached: real identity.png (809x615, 609K)

Every kikefucking time.

Fuuuckkkm. The Jews really got her. They bought all her music and now force her to pose with niggers and repeat their politics bullshit. I’d almost feel bad for her if it wasn’t completely her fault. She’s lost and it’s too bad.

Even her looks have tanked. Face is getting puffy and saggy, dead around the eyes, it’s over.

Press S

>still
>implying (((she))) ever was

its just the exiled /mu/tants

mazzy star fade into you

dox antonoff.