America love thread

America love thread.
Say something nice about our calorically challanged cousins from across the Atlantic.
I'll start
>Wish I could go hunting for some big elk with my buds and bring it back to our families for a big feast.

Attached: 3csk5nvu9v711.jpg (557x404, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neindependence.weebly.com/
cascadianow.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=mCLtUljS14w
youtube.com/watch?v=EBeUqyoz3zc
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This country will never collapse and Zionists are seething

Attached: Vintage-Patriotic-4th-of-July-Postcard-lady-flag.jpg (680x1020, 227K)

It's a Jewish muttnostate that needs to be nuked.

Attached: GlLPXfj.jpg (850x499, 60K)

Here's one for you;
>Wish British "people" would stop splashing acid on me and taking my e-scooter

>calorically challanged
you’d be suprised, very few people that don’t live in the the south are obese. Where I live, very very few people are obese and most are quite healthy

Do you go hunting buddy?

Same here. If anything, most of them are heath fanatics, trying to cling on to youth

Why would they want their golem to collapse?

I wish I could shoot niggers dead who break into my house, I fact I wish I could legally own fire arms

I'm a nogun violent felon, so I fish.

Attached: 1540336260652.jpg (200x252, 13K)

Fishing is pretty good. Ever got an alligator gar?

Thanks man. Come hunting with me, we can bullshit in the truck on the way up the mountain, and drink a few beers back at camp.

Attached: Hunting-party-after-recovering-record-bull-22.jpg (1024x653, 149K)

I love this country and what it stands for, but i HATE the Govt and what IT stands for. Political solutions are over...It will not improve, and only get worse from here. Something must be done.
>inb4 glowie
Fuck you, if YOU arent PISSED about the state of the Union you need to GTFO

Fuck bro, wish I could. Sound comfy as fuck.

Um, you can still own rifles and Bows right? And I also dont remember where it says in the constitution the right to bear arms but not if the govt says no....Can you link that passage to me please?

I have not. Honestly, our fish are in serious jeopardy. Hatchery fish mostly. It's a big black pill, but not unique to America.

Even a .22 round floating around in a junk drawer would fuck me bigtime. Thanks to the VAWA(never touched her).
I could use a bow or big ass airgun. Some states I guess you can have an antique barrel loader or something. But If I'm a good boy, I can get my rights back in a couple more years.

No. Used to fish a bit, looking to get back into it.

Guessing it depends on the state, but can you keep the fish you catch and eat them? Here you have to put them back in, unless you are sea fishing. In many other European countries you can keep what you catch. We have a big problem with Eastern Europeans, Polish in particular, who go to fishing spots and take the fish home to eat instead of putting them back.

Kek. Only Americans in the Love Thread. Feels good.

OP isn't a fag, so I think we should say something nice about Bongland.

The made really great music in the '60s. And Mod culture was just cool as fuck. As degen as it was.

Attached: 96c2617b3efc5a963e05d241f9f98063.jpg (780x960, 121K)

VAWA?

>you’d be suprised, very few people that don’t live in the the south are obese. Where I live, very very few people are obese and most are quite healthy

>I don't live in the South.
>Most people here aren't fat.
>Therefore most people who don't live in the South aren't fat.

This is your logic, really? I used to live on the East Coast and there were plenty of disgusting fatasses. Now I live in the Midwest, and the number of shocking, astonishing, disgusting fatasses is beyond belief.

In short: you be wrong.

You’re an ok bunch of cunts that fuck up the world but less than if another bunch of cunts were in charge

>Say something nice about Jewmerica

No.

Attached: 8D4EBAC9-88BF-4AF9-929C-42393AA33ADA.jpg (538x519, 54K)

I remember reading about how overfishing drove so many Euros to America, because real game was only for the elite/royals.
Certain native fish we can eat, because they are many. Others, you can only keep hatchery fish, and have to throw back natives... Most state regs are thick as the Bible, and change by the minute. Our "Native Americans" can pretty much do what they want.
Oh, and slavs nearly fucked all of our small streams where I live. They netted all the trout into extinction in parts.

Violence Against Woman Act. It's bipartisan, and sexist, but bitches vote unfortunately.

Hat... It's aboot time someone told you that you are just America Lite. We literally had plans to take over your polite, smug, and pacifistic asses. But why waste an intact colony?

Ahh yes...I live in WA guess it doesnt apply here...I had an ex get arrested twice for DV..Granted the sentencing and punishment is still horribly lopsided, but it is fair for the arrest.

lets see...

>English first language
>Natural Law
>Individualism and hard work is valued
>Anti-bureaucracy
>Beautiful nature spots despite big cities
>NASA
>Terry A. Davis
>Obsession with freedom

Am I lying?

Yes, you can. You need a fishing license though and some states have limits on the amount you are allowed to keep depending on the species. Size is also usually a factor in whether or not you can keep a certain type fish.

Attached: limits.jpg (1080x1920, 1.72M)

America is dead, long live New England.
Love live the real United States.

Attached: riot2.png (1403x1569, 1.46M)

My bad. You are clearly a nuleaf. Sorry Mo. Sorry our bombing drove you to a 4th word shithole like Canada. Bet you miss Kabul.

We gave you television
Thank you for movies

We gave you the conceptualization of the computer
Thank you for the internet

We gave you the web
Thank you for Jow Forums

We gave you the lightbulb (Joseph Swan)
Fuck you

Guns are nice and freedom is nice everything else is cringe

Attached: 1566596246133.jpg (125x121, 3K)

I don't know about the entirety of new england, but Massachusetts is a weird fucking paradox. I went there expecting everyone to be ass commie as california, but most of the people I met (southern mass) seemed more centrist or even right wing, at the very least I met some Portuguese greenhorn who spent a solid 10 minutes ranting about darkies at a bar I went to and nobody seemed bothered by it, so that was nice.

And hence why we are leaving.
The US doesn't know about us.
Click this shit, you fucking glowfag.
neindependence.weebly.com/

Attached: more mutts.png (1527x850, 328K)

Mine was a felony, because it was in the presence of a child. Long story. Never touched her.
It's a fed thing, so WA should be the same, if not worse. Oregon here

Let us rage...tell us your tale.

Story time.

Same on the other side friend...The US will Balkanize soon enough...we can still be frens right? cascadianow.org/

Dixiemen are the best Americans.

Attached: 1557_redneckpepe.gif (128x128, 43K)

I unironically Own a doug flag,

based

Based.
I had a dream that we left the US very fast after Trump won office.

Attached: 1563244712818.gif (517x776, 3.9M)

Makes me rage to recall it.
>I wanted to leave
>she was grabbing on to me, blocking doors(crime)
>I FUCKING CALLED 911, hoping they would diffuse the situation
>bitch grabs phone yanks it out of wall(crime)
>cops come, and because of VAWA and other laws, they have to arrest one or both
too long of a story. State started stacking the charges, I got fucked and should never have taken a plea.

NEVER call 911 and NEVER take a plea. That is all.

Attached: faae2bb0d9b35b2a29bd95070a2b573e422b285b403b376345277cc294ddaec8.jpg (600x300, 29K)

Also yes fren, we are frens

Attached: cozy2.png (715x717, 580K)

I love the idea of America and the design entailed, but it doesn't work when you have to rely on people to be honest participants

Im more raging at that horrible presentation...shame on you. But HOW did she convince the cops to arrest you?

>Lol I love America
So you love a nation that the founding fathers hate?
America today isn't what the American founding fathers faught for.
It's more of a tool then a nation for own power.

Attached: poster.png (982x1309, 1.41M)

Cops have to arrest someone if they get a call about domestic violence.

Take me out of that meme.

Attached: 92219DF3-5DD8-4DF6-8715-2181A0DC1308.jpg (821x1023, 240K)

No, leafs are allowed.
Unless you're a Muslim living in leafland

Attached: sons.png (1356x581, 629K)

she's female
cops immediately 100% always arrest the guy in a domestic call

>a fucking britcuck
Enjoy that mutilated diabetes dick youre sucking.

Fuck off. It's a long painful story. When you have one to tell, come at me.
She played the victim, claimed she had some abrasions. Meanwhile, I had a blood filled goose egg on my shin from the bitch pulling me down onto some furniture.
When I told the arresting cop, he said if I showed him an injury, we would both be arrested and my kid would go into custody.
Sound white trash, but the bitch was from a very wealth family, and I'm at least educated.
Fuck you.

Attached: R-11115505-1511019689-8837.png.jpg (600x599, 110K)

this. the most unconstitutional law on the books

Okay..that is a meme. they have to make sure the situation isnt dangerous for either party. if either of you had marks (how come She got locked up in my case) Thats who they are suppose to "believe" Im guessing you arent divulging everything. To each his own, you keep your dirty dirty secrets.

How long until America falls?
I want to be comfy in my region soon

Attached: drink.png (558x655, 49K)

>a fucking country made up from white refugees
Nobody wanted your ancestors here.

this. jews are backed by america and the union

See you fucked up, you actually believed a cop. She can SAY all day you ripped her guts out, no proof, no crime. They should have taken pics..IDK maybe you just seriously live in cucked area..Its not like that here. And fuck Ill tell you both my stories, same woman. I even called the cops the second time..and the FIRST time the neighbor called the cops because they heard me choke slam her to the ground. Shit was cash...I didnt tell the cops I did that tho lol

Somewhat related
Elk are huge
There's a herd of them in Cherokee North Carolina
Intimidating animals, but they look cool

Soon

Attached: United.png (352x433, 220K)

I defo fucked up, when I picked up the phone to call 911. I spared my infant daughter from a night/weekend in state custody by not showing the cop my injury. Then I fucked up by allowing my shitty (((public defender))) to talk me into taking a plea deal.
>maybe you just seriously live in cucked area
It was Portland

Also for any Cascadiafags, make memes, spread them around.
Ima meme maker for New England.

Attached: Dio Full.png (1234x1870, 1.8M)

GET OUT OF PORTLAND HOLY FUCK....You still with her?

Here is mine, the first one anyway
>Be me, soldier just told Im deploying
>Ex and I start to argue over something dont even remmeber
>I say fuck it, im going to bed this is stupid.
>Some time later I wake up to getting punched in the face
>I undertaker her, sheer shock and utter fear in her eyes as I lift her up by her throuat and throw her to the ground
>Neigbor calls cops
>Cops show, ive got marks all over my face she goes to jail

Second time was biting, but by that time I was done with her ass, the SECOND she bit me I called the cops, showed what she did...second DV charge...I only did that because I knew we were over and I wanted the courts on my side for the custody battle. Anyone with a DV has NO leg to stand on when it comes to custody. We are crordial now, she isnt as much of a cunt, but I still dont like her a s person.

Cascadia has been movement since the 19th century, we already have everything set up in the even of a collapse..Im not sure of the particulars, im sure its pozzed to some degree, but its better than the rotting corspe of the US we live on RN

We had a chance to leave in 1812, but we stayed because muh America, now America is breaking us, and sending in bad people and shit from D.C.
Its not long. Were a ticking time bomb, we will leave eventually.

Attached: Greenmountainboys-3.jpg (1184x1600, 294K)

Aww man...so close to some liberty digits

Eh its something.
How long do you think we got in this nation?

Attached: frens.png (460x344, 110K)

Attached: American_Flag_F-117_Nighthawks.jpg (3000x1993, 467K)

Dont know, all I know is America enters her last war in 2020

I know, either Trump wins or loose, were still leaving.
Im already seeing posters being made in town, and recently I found one upside down that had a NE flag on it.
Could that be a supporter?

Attached: frens geggs.png (576x425, 130K)

Murica has better aircraft than that, bud.
Meet the TR3B-Astra, back engineered from the Ayyyy tech from the Roswell crash.
youtube.com/watch?v=mCLtUljS14w

No, I'm out of Portland now. I can't go back in time, but I would have never called the cops, and never taken a plea. I don't regret hiding my injuries to spare my kid the trauma of state custody. With both parents in jail facing charges, who knows how long my kid could have been in the hands of who knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBeUqyoz3zc

>You still with her?
no, and my daughter hates me. Haven't spoke to her in years.
Sorry double reply

fuuuck
america was legit the number 1 country ever before fucking shitskins came here
fuck man

Attached: 1519181940115.jpg (620x478, 30K)

See thats the thing had you shown them SHE would have went to jail, sorry bro, they played you.

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

There's an entire ocean between you and us

Attached: 1369364419078.gif (400x328, 902K)

Then we must break apart.
Come home, user

Attached: neg.jpg (630x640, 500K)

She showed them "injuries" too. We both would have gone in, and my toddler daughter would have been stripped from her mom and placed into... something, until a family member could maybe get her out by Monday.
Just fuck off, Matlock.

>The "quotes instead of apostraphe" caps lock touch
Good one, dad. Good one.

Attached: street-style-910.jpg (400x569, 65K)

Fuck you. I'm not giving up an inch of American clay. We're not balkanizing, we're creating a Fourth American Reich.

White America best America

K vladimir.

calorically challanged cousins?

what the fuck did you just say to me? I'll have you know I've been on 500 calorie missions as meals over the years and man those have been brutal. When I want to eat 800 calorie meals.

you saying capitalism works to as well at times and we have problems? I guess that isn't wrong.

capitalism has a problem of producing too much and/or so much that much of it is filth and different types of stuff like being able to overeat.

Right, well, this is actually mostly true, with Misourrahh being a blatant exception 'cause of sparkling wiggles.

>Being this sheep
>Knowing that America is dead, but in denial

Begone Amerimutt

Attached: file.png (2500x988, 3.65M)

Its Clearly Russian troll farm by the sentence structure.

I bet you correct people on ellipsis usage..

Attached: kansas.jpg (1536x2048, 2.89M)

>Everyone who hates America or wakes up is either a Russian Troll

Attached: Riot.png (1403x1569, 1.45M)

Look at this russian post count Sad really

16 post and counting ruski.