Alright, just watched this movie and i am in absolute Cognitve Dissonance now

Alright, just watched this movie and i am in absolute Cognitve Dissonance now.
I actually think Hitler is right in some parts. I am wrong? I am the whole point of the movie?

Attached: 1560406552065.png (989x1400, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sRYAKSmsTU8
bitchute.com/video/LmBk8QDXIs1m/
youtube.com/watch?v=KHdjSWbET8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the movie about?

Hitler was right about what? Destroying the slavs? Killing the Jews? Ruining Europe permanently? WW2 was a retarded German chimpout with no real inner meaning.

The intention of the movie is that Hitler did not get to power by being cartoonishly evil like he is depicted in most films but by playing on genuine problems the people faced and playing off emotions by presenting himself as a likeable man.

Adolf Hitler wakes up in modern-day Berlin, Germany. Hilarity (And terror!) ensues as he reconquers the hearts of the German people.

TITS AND GTFO

That movie was funny, kinda blue pulled, Hitler obviously had to be a baf guy in the end, but they let him get in a few jokes and a few legitimate points about immigration, although the overall theme was that concern for immigration will lead to another Hitle, if only we were so lucky. But your just now figuring out that Hitler was right and literally did nothing wrong? Did you just get here or something?

You did this, anglo scum.

Attached: 1566481940083.jpg (868x1024, 188K)

>movie that wanted to warn how nazi sentiments could easily come back even in germany accidentally makes Hitler seem correct

Big lel

i think the point was to show that the direction things have gone since that time, that our society has become abhorrent to even the most vile characters of history

Hitler is the whole point of the movie.

Attached: 1566075390772.jpg (1024x771, 194K)

I'm so happy you guys are flooded with pakis

>Germany gets fucked at Versailles's
>Germany says fuck that bullshit and fuck the Commies too
>England says adhere to a treaty that will destroy you, or we will destroy you
>Germany says fuck off, proceeds to push France's shit in
>Offers England peace
>England refuses and begs the world for help
>The entire world descends upon Germany, destroying much of Europe
>This was all totally completely Germany's fault, and don't forget muh six million
Go neck yourself faggot

Good thing we liberated those Polish eh grand dad? Oh wait we destroyed Europe and couldn't even bother coming up with a convincing lie for why.

Lol British people should be genocided

Jesus, that painter is next level Loxism

No that wasnt the point at all. The point was that in truth the world see's Adolf Hitler like a pop-culture star, they obviously don't understand the entire narrative of Hitler, and that people from a variety of identities would unironically follow Adolf Hitler if he returned in modern times, which was actually pretty funny

Attached: 1560903886192.jpg (500x610, 61K)

Hitler is always right, even when (((they))) are intentionally trying to make him not look right.

Potato potahto. My point being that it justified the systematic hatred, shame, and dismissal that comes with taking Hitler seriously rather than viewing him as some kind of cartoon monster. If we're not on guard against the Boogeyman, he might come back.

>Destroying the slavs?
They destroyed themselves with communism and combat incompetence >Killing the Jews?
He failed at that, they are still around and stronger than ever.
>Ruining Europe permanently?
If you called ww2 "Ruining europe", then what do you call the current state of europe?
Hitler had nothing to do with that.
We rebuild everything after the war, only hand it all away to the shitskins.
I wish Hitler won the war, then I would speak german as a second language, see blonds all around me and everything would be peaceful.
Now Im almost forced to learn arabic, see browns all around me and my country is being raped to death.

Attached: 1566554433649.png (502x472, 347K)

Hahaha that pic, funnier because Schuldiner was a kike

youtu.be/sRYAKSmsTU8

He's right that aryan ingenuity cannot be beat. He's right that whites are doing themselves a great disservice by engineering amazing technology then using it for the masses to consume brain-numbing media. He's right that immigration is unbefitting of the German nation.
Great movie. Really funny and pretty insightful, DESU.

>implying Hitler is not a likable man

kill yourself

Attached: 367BE37C-5F06-498D-B6D7-B01C37BC6D6A.jpg (468x412, 33K)

It was a comedy, it was funny, that's all

spbp

Yeah, it's a consistent problem. Nazi America in the Man in the High Castle series was supposed to be some awful dystopia but they accidentally made it look comfy af.

Movie and the book didn't really spend much time on the Jew thing, other than the "Can we agree that Jews are not a subject for joking," "I couldn't agree more" stuff. But yeah, obviously Hitler had good qualities. Retards expect him to be some monstrous asshole who's just an evil dick, but of course it's more complicated than that. Dude loves Germany, wants the best for Germany, and is generally pretty good at making his points.

Is this an "On The Buses" remake ?

Attached: Blakey.jpg (300x400, 19K)

>Yeah, it's a consistent problem. Nazi America in the Man in the High Castle series was supposed to be some awful dystopia but they accidentally made it look comfy af.

this. problem is that hitler has replaced satan in an atheist, leftist worldview. they believe he is the perfect evil, no side of him can be good.

You still haven't realized what that war was about, that's why your country is going down the drain - and potentially dragging others with it. Typical European traitor.

Hitler time travels to the future and he's based but then the writers realized they accidently made him too based so he shoots a dog for no reason

The problem is the movie is trying to imply it's a bad thing

I've watched the Greatest Story Never Told and now I understand 20th century European history better than everyone. Did you know Hitler was actually the good guy? The thread.

>Lost a testicle in combat.
What did you do so far?

Not get myself castrated

bitchute.com/video/LmBk8QDXIs1m/

How many lines of fire have you faced to do anything?

this.

Attached: Dorothea Hauer (20th Century) Wir wollen unseren Führer sehen (We Want to See Our Führer) - 1939.j (1245x1564, 2.49M)

Heil Hitler.

>i am in absolute Cognitve Dissonance now.

Attached: 1417067638001.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

youtube.com/watch?v=KHdjSWbET8s

The point is that Hitler is a retarded boomer, not a Chad or a Genius.

It was Germany’s fault. They should have met their treaty obligations.

>A fucking anglo

The television show scene is so goddamn based and red pilled. Never seen Hitler’s charisma and speaking ability depicted so well before. Ich gab der Stille einen Klang indeed.

Amerika erwache