How are ya holding up Jow Forums ?

Everything comfy? How are ya feeling? What's on ya heart?

Attached: bathrobepepe.jpg (1229x989, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYxrVBu2_gc
youtube.com/watch?v=3gDboKGn-Sw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go fuck yourself

Attached: i am fookin white2.jpg (740x507, 157K)

Depressed, alone, and waiting for the miracle collapse.

spbp

Attached: 326554767768.png (495x484, 570K)

too fuckin fast

Attached: 1550799405437.jpg (500x499, 47K)

Why can't Europe just remain White? Makes me sad. If you are not doing anything to advance White people then you are complicit in White genocide and the rape of our women and the capture and destruction of our history heritage, and birth rite. Do something today.

Attached: 1565370618848.jpg (660x716, 53K)

yup

Attached: FvwnC61.gif (350x726, 2.78M)

White is a social construct. White people did not exist before slavery of Africans. look it up.

I feel like know too much, i've been here for way too long. i've been here for over 10 years, and i can't unthink all the information, corruption, all the redpills. I use to have hope, thinking that there can be change, beleive there was good in the world. There is no good, only evil, and people are blind. Its like i'm watching a traincrash in slow motition, or a building on fire, and i'm standing there, screaming, trying to let people know to get out, get out, we can put out the fire, but people ignore me, shun me, and instead, throw more gasoline onto the problem, i get taken away to a mental ward for trying to warn the people burning alive.

I use to think I was crazy, but its society that are the crazy ones. I really wish i didn't know, i wasn't redpilled, i wasn't political, i wish i can simply consume product, and be exited for the next product, and waste away my time on games or watching meaningless television and live streams again like a normie. instead im stock piling guns ammo and food and water, filters, anti biotics, drugs.

i'm just waiting for everything to come crumbling down. And when it does come crumbling down, and i have my neighbors, co-workers, people off the streets begging me for the help. ill just look down and say. "no. i told you so"

As for recent, i'm doing pretty ok, i'm not suicidal or anything

Attached: 1545090923588.png (640x448, 51K)

I'm worried. I'm 28, and I have to put off college until next fall. No idea what this recession is going to do to me except maybe fuck me out of a decent career after I've already been fucked out of it before. Meanwhile I get the feeling the government really wants everything to go to shit for no other reason than they can because they've deluded themselves into thinking they'll come out of it all with more power than they had before, because fuck us little people, right? I'm sad because all I really want is an OK job with enough money to raise a family, except I can't find a female I'd really bother to have kids with because they're all so fucked up nowadays it's unreal. And yeah I get that you have to look around if you want someone decent but honestly what's left when you're already 28? I don't know. I just want something to work out already. It's hard being an autist with no social skills.

You must work for the NYTimes.
>nothing existed until 1619
>slaves made everything

Attached: NYTimesWhiteOrJewPrivelage.jpg (640x392, 35K)

i just want to feel

Attached: EClYXJpW4AAZCBH.jpg (679x521, 62K)

bike accent many months ago, lost most upper front teeth (6), using dentures, dont find them comfortable or natural. R100k/$10k to get professional implants. its a huge chunk of cash but can //afford//. what do ?

Attached: 1565158160219.jpg (500x375, 42K)

My German gf has a break from school in October. I'm hoping I can see her then. She makes me the happiest person on the planet. I never thought a girl would love me like she does.

Attached: apu love.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Is there a light in the end of the tunnel lads? I’m tired of being black pilled.

Attached: 008056E0-0328-4658-9045-A18A2A62592D.jpg (750x741, 262K)

kind of getting tired of the same old shit. Every conversation with a chick feels like I'm going through the motions; my job pays well but it's so unbelievably fucking boring. I feel like I'm missing something and want more out of life, but I don't know what it is

family to settle down on user

I’m worried about everything in the world. It looks horrifying. I’m not getting laid and haven’t gotten laid in a long time. I’m just overcoming a sickness so there’s that. I sometimes have nightmares, like a demon keeps chasing me because I stopped smoking pot months ago, I think the demon wants me to smoke pot. I should have a federal job by the end of next week though. The future looks bleak in the mean time. Who knows though.

Not well
Trying to scrape up enough money to make it through this month

what a shit thread op, kys shil.

Attached: himop2.jpg (960x640, 305K)

Attached: fc0fefaecef2df1e8fb22eb6c79494207cafcaf210f09cfa77757215016facd4.png (458x532, 8K)

Oh you know same ol' same ol' fren. Perpetually waiting for next happening after the last.

Attached: 1540098137759.png (638x551, 609K)

I got a feeling something good happened but I don't know how long it will last

I'm circling the drain

im getting old bros, but my memory is increasing, rather than decreasing and its fucking scary. i can remember the model number of an alternator i ordered and installed like four weeks ago. what does my brain mean buy this?

same. i'm really bored and have no spark anymore. the last few years of shit have really killed my will to do anything.

Tough room tonight, OP.
So what do you think the good thing that happened was, my Kraft dinner eating fren?

I get angry so easily but I can't continue living with my dumb lardass, literal queet father. I just can not. I wish I hadn't been so rude and angry. I would have some money by now and maybe even moved out.

The world is run by Satanists and all hope is lost, but at least I still have coziness.

Attached: 1549521929028.gif (834x870, 327K)

I relate to this so much it hurt.
What's scary about keeping good memory?

It's just a stage we've all been through or if you haven't will go through. Nobody said the truth would be comfy. Comfy is what you make of it. Accepting the world as is. Is comfy. Most people grew up in a lie... and once they realize all if not most of their lives has been a waste of lies.... it's kind of hard to digest. But liberating. Like Neo from the Matrix... you wish you could go back and know nothing of the cold hard truth... but yet... would you want to?

Attached: matrix99161.jpg (600x250, 44K)

Get implants nigger

Attached: misterwilson.jpg (400x300, 17K)

Thanks for reminding me what I'll never have...

Attached: 1549517032911.gif (1600x900, 993K)

that's marvelous and cute.

Attached: 1564342329694.png (1200x896, 1.64M)

You’re not alone

I'm drunk so it's all good. I wish I could not drink

I'm sitting here wondering why they made another Rambo movie. The last one was a great finale for him.

know that if you can't beat them, you can join them... and THEN BEAT THEM... with your shoes.

Hang in there brother. We are all gonna make it. Have faith brother.

HH

Attached: 1565596104952_1.gif (320x320, 2.51M)

A nice feeling, fren. Wife her up and raise a God fearing family.

Please, please take me I beg you. I can learn to love you. I can not fucking stay here with this fatass retard. Please!!!!

why can i remember an 11 digit number that i will never need again? why can i remember specific clauses from now deleted legislation? why do i come back to this shithole? so many answers and too few questions

Unfortunately, when you choose to go to war, you are in it until the end.

You acknowledge the culture war? You participate? You have to win or lose. It’s a war of the minds this one is. But look up user. The next Great Depression will hit soon and all of the pieces are about to be shaken up.

I need to stop my self sabotaging habits or else I'm going to lose it.

Isn't it ironic with the NWO shirt?

Attached: 1566544547472.gif (250x230, 916K)

this. u full setbof zirc teeth is only $25. it's like a car loan, 18 year olds do it. no biggy.

No idea. I get these feelings time to time. It often comes true but its small.

Your feelings are reciprocated leaf
I got a job offer and wish you the best
Don't worry I'm not like those other US flags

The world is a shithole filled with shitty people (leftists and affirmative action human garbage).

Dubs. What are you drinking, fren?

are you shitheads me?

sorry to hear that... the past can't be changed... hey it could be worse. You could have died in that bike accident. Yet here you are. You just got your teeth knocked out kid. It doesn't mean you have to like it. There's a lot of celebs who have fake teeth. Don't feel bad about it. It's just another life lesson learned. Respect the road. Respect your body.

Gotta love those feels fren.
Remember Kīlauea? The hoard of good memes crafted and GBPs earned was incredible.

Good times

Attached: 360FD6F4-C99C-46EA-9420-AE939E83EDCA.jpg (750x696, 594K)

hanging out with the boys at uni, playing smash, and watching [adult swim] while waiting for pizza. pretty /comfy/ desu, we've mostly been talking about Jow Forums and shit and one of the boys got a win on apex legends by himself while his teammates were dead. just a really great night. we're probably gonna watch anime later

get the gnashers. reach your final form as the human beaver.

yes. Acceptance. Once you accept life as is... a huge burden will be lifted off of your shoulders.

Attached: DemApK8WsAIzhvb.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Winter is coming and I can’t wait for comfy winter threads again

lol its a train nigger

This is honestly the most depressing thing I've ever heard. Enough that I'm crying a bit because I have no idea how the fuck the world got so bad that they could fuck this up too.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYxrVBu2_gc

What the fuck happened? Honestly...does anyone know? It's so...fucking terrible.

Attached: Tragedy.jpg (768x768, 117K)

1. It was important at one time and transitioned from short term to long term memory
2. See #1
3. Same reason we all do. We're here forever.

Checked. May the good thing be great this time!

For every 10% in raises I get housing goes up 30%. I'm getting uncomfortably close to 30 without owning any property, JFMSU tbqh famalam. On top of that I still need money to buy a gf.

Attached: 1563501533410.jpg (742x417, 39K)

good luck and good night.

Now thats a face I haven't seen in forever.

Jow Forums is shitty like usual and I wanna get laid.

Attached: 1565733035474.png (271x186, 7K)

>We're here forever.
sadly its true. i love you faggots. n no homo

>love you faggots
feels good fren

Thank you for that reminder, user. Supposed to be 100 this weekend and I look forward to the cold weather.

Become your own light, you dense motherfucker

Become a Bond villain today. Be like Elon. I sense he's depressed as fuck but he utilizes his depression to make the world a better place.
youtube.com/watch?v=3gDboKGn-Sw

and comfy with frens

Attached: Pepe_Comfy_friends.jpg (1240x950, 286K)

Back at you, fren

Trust me, my friend. I wish the same. Many nights I have drank the Slavic tap water. I wish I could break the cycle, but I seem to need it to be happy.

Wish I’d never found Jow Forums it’s too depressing knowing there are this many fucktards that exist... and yet I can’t look away

lurk mor

frens furever!

Attached: 1565781998071.gif (400x240, 1.99M)

Eighth month unemployed now. Feels bad. It'd be better if this country wasn't being chopped up and sold.

Attached: you_are_not_crazy.jpg (1024x512, 103K)

MIGA!

Demons are real. Put your trust in God. Everything will be ok. This world is only this world. Stop behaving like a woman. Be a man. Things happen. You can deal with them. You can't change the world. You can change yourself.

Attached: 1510753809388.jpg (702x886, 176K)

sure rabbi im think you can make enough posts to see you through

I think that’s why the jannies let these comfy threads last. They are...a nice island oasis of comfy in a sea of vile and torturous despair.

Jow Forums is my board. Love it and hate it all the same all at once.

Attached: 9A81E707-73C8-4EA9-A981-815729FC7AC2.jpg (412x256, 32K)

comfy?

comfy?!

This board fucking sucks

I'm sorry to hear that, my man.

Attached: 1564205750408.jpg (1024x465, 50K)

Trying to keep my shit together, how bout you, user. You doing good?

Attached: 1565659752096.jpg (768x726, 96K)

That’s just liek your opinion bud

Very well said, user. Pretty much describes it

I think we really upset the kikes with our jew larping on Twitter. There are much more retarded lefty replies and slide threads than usual. Dont back down anons, the real fight hasn't even begun.

oh you like this board huh you must be brain dead

Hey guys I just got a new job to break into the sixth figure and my girl is pregnant and I'm gonna propose soon. Its happening!
Hang in there, learn a marketable skill (you just have to okay) and grin n bear it just to get through. Nothing stays the same forever. Its okay to be white. Its okay to be brown. Its okay to be. As long as we all strive for self improvement we will make this world a better place. Global consciousness is at an all time high. The internet made it happen, the bad guys realize they fucked up, and in their death throes lash out in brazen tyranny that awakens more normies everyday. This is the precipice. Stay strong and don't be drastic senpai.

Attached: 1565874100298m.jpg (1024x575, 78K)

Good work user. Wish you the best out there but it looks like you’ve got it figured out.

if there's a Satan; then there's most assuredly a God. If there's a God, he gave a promise. Jesus is that promise. There's hope, ye bastards. Deus Vult.

check your tampons muh man.

Friend is moving in with me in my apartment tomorrow. It'll be nice having someone else around that's redpilled in this cucked city of Seattle
Eventually I'll stop wageslaving and get a nice place in the suburbs or country so that I can get away from all this degeneracy

breddy gud! Keep it up user!

Attached: 5YjYpra.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

You DV types. I’m glad you still exist. Early on in my time on the internet boards, I spent much time on the Godlikeproductions boards and the Zeitgeist forum when it was a thing.

The Knights Templar conspiracy types were everywhere back then.

Good times

Attached: A0BBB239-B0B2-4AB6-9350-BD29D12D65B3.jpg (640x960, 243K)

sounds comfy.