Shouldn’t we be supporting a Jewish ethnostate? It keeps them all in one spot...

Shouldn’t we be supporting a Jewish ethnostate? It keeps them all in one spot. Plus Palestine is basically just run by terrorists at this point, it is in no way a functioning country.

Attached: C488DD2E-495D-437A-A19C-0C7BD57398DC.png (800x582, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-largest-jewish-populations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh hey jidf I was wondering when I'd see you again like 3 posts ago

Why should we support a retreat position for the ones who deny us our own?
It does not keep them all in one spot.

>It keeps them all in one spot
lol no. nomadism is genetically hardwired in the jew. they feel an unending urge to mingle in other cultures and do their best to fuck them up.

Fuck off burger. Judaism sucks cock

>Shouldn’t we be supporting a Jewish ethnostate?
Shouldn't they be supporting a white ethnostate?

Attached: 35963780_248006059306791_3030048497605804032_n.jpg (728x960, 95K)

Then why do >90% of kikes live in israel?

That's false. The US hosts half of the world's Jews.

Why have kikes been kicked out of over 100 countries throughout the worlds history?

We should sever relations IMMEDIATELY.

Fuck Israel, and fuck China too. Want to be trade partners? Great - Build YOUR OWN shit, instead of:

China (steal IP; sell to Israel)
Israel (buy US tech; sell to China)

Fuck them both.

They smeel

Yes, actually. Just because they have a gay ass religion doesn’t mean we have to be enemies. Supporting a Jew ethnostate = white nationalism. Anyway, it isn’t realistic to gas them all

Sauce?

Because they are easy targets. Not that Judaism isn’t whack af but Jews have always been weaker and easy to bully

worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-largest-jewish-populations.html

FUCK OF JIDF NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

O shit u actually got me haha. My b should have researched better. Still, the majority of them are in one small area

except it's not just an ethnostate
it's basically a headquarter where they get to run their schemes without goys knowledge

jews have always been closely watched by kings and powerful people for hundreds of years. the moment they got their "ehtnostate" is when they ran amok. jews with nuclear power and taking over every tech company is not good for anyone in the world.

Hey jidf I was talking to Henirich the other day and we may go ahead and expose you before you could ever hope to....

Attached: 1566624656404.jpg (700x505, 182K)

So what are u suggesting to do about it? It’s not like we can just gas them all now. Might as well keep them all (the majority of which btw do t control anything and probably live in some tel above slum) in one spot

*tel aviv

No.
1. The Jewish ethnostate is a failure. After 70 years it cannot stand without massive amounts of US Aid

2. Supporting Israel is a diplomatic liability. The United States has interests around the globe and should not alienate dozens of other nations in the middle east to support the one place in middle east that doesn't have oil.

3. Israel is useless as an "ally".

This board is contaminated with shills recently it's been horrible another JIDF black cube poster

Also. Think of the Commerce the US,could have done with iran and others if not for Israel

Not as much of a failure as Palestine kek
Islam is more dangerous than judaism(it isn’t worse than Judaism, there’s just more of them and they’re more openly aggressive)
Their “use” is containing the kikes

Literally the very first thing they did was invade another country the moment they had clay. WTF you think their plans are?
ISRAEL must be destroyed or they go for the whole world. Just like the money they literally won't stop until they have all of it. Demons in people skin.

>they’re more openly aggressive
this is what makes islam less dangerous, not more. even the stupidest boomer can tell they are a threat. its not the muslims that are raping the constitution or brainwashing people with their disgusting media. its our "friendly" jews.

Jews are the one's lobbying to bring Muslims into white countries

Attached: 1548742391616.jpg (392x409, 66K)

>Islam is more dangerous than judaism
Yes I also read the Protocols of the Learned elders of Islam.
Fuck off kike.

> "We must secure the existence of Jewish people and a future for Jewish children."

More people have been openly talking about their power in our government. This was not the norm. If public opinion shifts, soon policy has to change as well.

public opinion changed on segregation, south africa, gay marriage, trans people.. israel will not be an exception. israel overestimates how much they can brainwash people. their biggest supporters, evangelical boomers, are on their way out already and they know this. that's why they've been slowly trying to control tech companies. they know that by essentially controlling tech, they can control the modern world. Even so, Israel is not unbeatable.

>keeps them all in one spot
If only.

They did 9/11. Why would I support them?

Yes, I support Israel as a East-European ethnostate, which it is.

>Why have kikes been kicked out of over 100 countries throughout the worlds history?
They use to blame them for plagues, natural disasters and anything bad in general. Europe basically has a 2000 year history of "I bet the jews did this" when ever something bad happened. Centuries of it obviously led to a culture with some harsh aspects and is very distrustful of outsiders. Both Jews and Europeans need to make an effort to move on and stop repeating the same endless cycle.

Try harder JIDF.

We know about greater Israel.

Attached: 9e7312882712613fae745d86774707526b362dd7fe43b37a901cf264dc0b533c.gif (219x255, 61K)

And what's wrong with Greater East Europe (TM)?

>keeps them all in one spot
user....I

We both know they’re going to scheme their way for more

Ok lots of people don’t really seem to understand where I’m coming from so let me try to explain better.
First of all fuck Judaism. It’s a religion for dumbass kikes who can’t apply basic logic principles to their religion.
Secondly, let’s imagine a scenario in which Palestine overthrows Israel and takes control of the region. First of all , the poor Palestinians who you seem to care about so much all either die or leave because Like I said Palestine is not a functioning f country. Then the Jews either become a majority in the region, Israel v2.0, or they all leave to infect Europe and North America with Judaism

Who cares, let the Jews deal with the Muslims for us

>1. The Jewish ethnostate is a failure. After 70 years it cannot stand without massive amounts of US Aid
That's not entirely true, most of the wars they fought were without US weapons or assistance. Quite a bit of the reason the US became more of an ally was so they could keep a leash on them to some extent. Prior to that the suez canal was a war zone, arab countries would not stop trying to fight them after repeatedly being ass raped, the arab states were another invasion or two away from Israel just saying fuck it and nuking them. The prospect of the suez canal being blocked and nuclear war against arabs presented a significant economic and military problem for the USA.

>let the Jews deal with the Muslims for us
How will they do that rabbi?

By sending them our way, of course.

Israel isn’t a country, it’s the headquarters of the worlds most powerful crime syndicate, from where they command all their extortion, honeypot rings, sex trafficking, etc in order to subvert and milk the nations of the world like a civilizational parasite

Seems like jealousy.

I am a Jew and stand with Israel.

>It keeps them all in one spot
I wish it fucking did

Attached: image.jpg (480x600, 45K)

I think they are a fascist state. They must show more love to refugees. Especially from Africa.

Open borders for Israel is the only way for Jews to survive.

They really are losing the PR battle.

Attached: 1563088503353.jpg (1256x1304, 221K)

This
Fuck you kike piece of shit

Sloppy post leaf now gtfo off this board

>most of the wars they fought were without US weapons or assistance

I doubt that, the US were probably helping on the down low such as they did with Saddam against Iran.

>Islam is more dangerous than judaism(it isn’t worse than Judaism, there’s just more of them and they’re more openly aggressive)

muslims are just brown christians.

i dont care. isreal is a dead horse.
now china on the other hand..

Just allows parasites to breed in one spot whilst migrating out to other lands to subvert and destroy. Fuck off brainlet.

holy shit
two different people with different opinions on different matters with different context
fuck
mind blown

I'm with my Commander in Chief, of course I support Israel!

It just makes them more bold to do shit and a HQ to subvert nations.