Daily reminder to stop using JewTube. Start using one of the best alternatives out there. BitChute...

Daily reminder to stop using JewTube. Start using one of the best alternatives out there. BitChute. It is a free platform that although isn't as good as YouTube in terms of interface etc. It is getting there, and they do not censor videos.

bitchute.com/video/LxBqeH5ZLEWT/
bitchute.com/video/NxmEZhnMX77i/
bitchute.com/video/8Qd6GE6iWcz6/
bitchute.com/video/LxBqeH5ZLEWT/

bitchute.com/video/iH7rLzRXTCBe/
archive.org/details/youtube-P9rUh0lQ-uY
bitchute.com/video/4E7LwzhpZxlO/
bitchute.com/video/zL3fEqChu7Fw/
bitchute.com/video/LZWq55wUNIcS/
bitchute.com/video/dBZWpQdvKP1t/
bitchute.com/video/6HEaVTQMZFYA/

bitchute.com/video/Ld8fxzEXZ2Qz/?list=favorites&randomize=false
Good documentary

bitchute.com/video/OFtr5kDOz7yh/?list=favorites&randomize=false - NZ

Attached: Bm57WVy - Discord.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/arktos/https://www.bitchute.com/channel/arktos/
bitchute.com/channel/65ztOo4t23NB/
bitchute.com/video/O7MFpYT97bs/
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/
theregister.co.uk/2018/03/29/almost_a_quarter_of_vpns_tested_leak_ip_addresses/
bitchute.com/video/NvLbgmVdAXSm/
bitchute.com/video/fXiWbGPlv7rG/
bitchute.com/channel/exiled_hat_merchant/?showall=1
bitchute.com/channel/harrisonh/?showall=1
bitchute.com/channel/napalms0n/?showall=1
bitchute.com/video/rfQcl9WVByuJ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you are just stopping by, leave the thread a bump so that the thread stays alive. If you don't have a BitChute account then I suggest you register one. YouTube is cancer and we need to break this monopoly that they have on media. YouTube is serious business.

Attached: Rising Sun.jpg (236x157, 13K)

Attached: What is fascism.png (886x1322, 125K)

BitChute doesnt have Pewdiepie, faggotnigger

Bump!

>youtube competitor #1734 pops up
>every alt lite/redpilled/poltard uses it
>turns off the normies
>site dies
EVRY
DAMN
TIME

Bump. This is important

Arktos
bitchute.com/channel/arktos/https://www.bitchute.com/channel/arktos/

I like the idea of bitchute but you're torrenting while doing it and I wonder if there's consequences if you click copyright protected stuff.

Cultured_Thug
bitchute.com/channel/65ztOo4t23NB/

>480p
>search function still broken since forever
>HQ in ((UK))
i'll give it 2 years
anyways enjoy this spicy meme
bitchute.com/video/O7MFpYT97bs/

30 second eye opener:
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/

bitchute shares your ip with the uploader, sometimes even through a vpn, because it uses webrtc
theregister.co.uk/2018/03/29/almost_a_quarter_of_vpns_tested_leak_ip_addresses/

i dont need it because i upload only wildlife videos

Hi Styx

You can only catch Alex Jones shilling for Israel on Bitchute. Not Youtube. He is only on Bitchute.

Pewds cucked to the globohomo
He only posts Minecraft videos now

Upload to here instead and link people from JewTube to here. We want normie stuff mixed in as well to attract them.

bitchute.com/video/NvLbgmVdAXSm/

>e-ville companies have no business as public leeches whoring user data around town through government funded tubes without being fined or otherwise held accountable for violations of privacy and infringement of taxpayer rights in a shifting web of unregulated lies

>e-ville social media corporation is a platform claiming neutral party immunity from lawsuits
>e-ville social media corporation is a speaker editorially censoring free speech for publishing
pick 1 or 0, or 1010, pick all the ones that are good for you

Dear Friend,

There's no need to cause fights, simply burn the Bill of Rights.
Don't think it harsh or make drama, just ban the Supreme Court's decision in Marsh v. Alabama.
Mandatory content rating isn't fair, share hell with "the modern public square".
Whether you object or not, constitutionally protected material should rot.
Bake the cake and like it too, civil rights are for niggers, not you.

End goy, you're A(((i)))DS.

t.
>Jannie Tranny Fanny
>Precedent & CccpOohpOoh
>E-Ville Incorporated, an illegal subsidiary of The Game

Pleez Subzcribe
-1 equals 1, if you don't concur you can get bent.
Taking something down is the same as putting it up, read the full proof in Free Speech and the Regulation of Social Media Content.
everycrsreport.com/reports/R45650.html

Pretty Pleas Scribe
If you prick us, we do not bleed, our growing old does not lead to death.
Your guns we need not heed, we draw profit from your last breath.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood

Peepee Poopoo Pusspuss Snot
(You)'s a fag. Check my got.

Peter Piper Picks Pepper Snacks
>kikeghoul image captcha
>anonymously posting facts
theverge.com/2019/2/1/18205610/google-captcha-ai-robot-human-difficult-artificial-intelligence

>Blockchain, Distributed social network, Decentralized computing, Ad blocking, Do Not Track, H-1B visa#Fraud, Competition law, Scams in intellectual property, Commercial use of copyleft works, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Atomic spies, Sayanim

Attached: censored the same .png (500x668, 273K)

bump

Attached: buzzword.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Why can't they make the search work it is a dog shit site.

bitchute is shite. but still the best youtube alternative. the only guy there with any reasonable amount of subs is that styx fag tho.

Based

Attached: 1566606826676.jpg (455x741, 136K)

Bitchute doesn’t even have an app and their site sucks. Wake me up when they emerge from 2004.

Attached: 1561487942082.jpg (768x1024, 61K)

bitchute.com/video/fXiWbGPlv7rG/

Attached: 155729684859.jpg (667x397, 38K)

Bitchute rarely censors videos so the quality of the content is already automatically higher than JewTube

Attached: 155728592396489.jpg (651x900, 31K)

Based and Bump

Their search engine is so retarded that it makes the site is unenjoyable.

Unfortunately miga Q trad are there, but you don’t have i look too far for good stuff I like wardo rants.

sorry but no previews, no dice

If Bitchute fixed its Search Engine, I wouldn't have a problem using it.

It’s better it for non (((msm))) videos. If you want base history, political, and theology videos you go to bitchute. If you want late night talks shows, CNN/fox news, and Hollywood garbage you go to YouTube.

that's right goy, retreat to your echo chambers. leave all public platforms to us, our rules, and our control, so we can subject the normies to our propaganda without worrying about counter-narratives

Attached: 1550767666733.png (377x392, 68K)

They already do control the narrative on the major platforms. They have been censoring and purging accounts.

Whai if I want both? This is to confusing

His minecraft series is the best shit on jewtube right now m8
Not even kidding

They eat their own eventually so it'll self destruct and they'll end up turning everyone against them like they always do.

bitchute.com/channel/exiled_hat_merchant/?showall=1

bitchute.com/channel/harrisonh/?showall=1

bitchute.com/channel/napalms0n/?showall=1

Yeeeah fuck kikes

Attached: 156C6F8F-EBAB-434D-B877-271E8D6BC14B.jpg (768x768, 71K)

bitchute.com/video/rfQcl9WVByuJ/

I use Bitchute but I'm not sure if Ray actually plans on improving the site. I can't remember the last time something was improved.

Still no HD let alone 4k. Still no mobile friendly site, or attempt to make an app.

But they can instantly ban anyone that tries. It isn't open.

Jews also Aryans. Accept us.

Attached: WernerGoldberg.jpg (1024x1567, 200K)

Bitchute is absolute trash. Not even the search works.

Obviously, we need to be on both and use the public platforms to lure people to the truth on free speech platforms.

PeerTube faggot. Let's have a decentralized alternative that can be hosted by literally anybody.

Attached: PeerTube.svg.png (46x61, 1K)

Bitchute (discuss) banned me for memes like this one... Not for any critical of anyone else, only these kinds... More like Jewchute... Right?

Attached: 1564703654195.gif (480x267, 444K)

bump

Just here to show support to your message OP.

360p is censorship

Bitchute removed my content, because I had troll videos up and the fag in it must have cried to Bitchute, because the account was completely shut down. They're full of shit like Gab about being interested in "freedom of speech". Also, their interface sucks ass.

They will remove troll videos, and probably other things. Gab also does this. They censor harder than YouTube, Facebook and Twitter did before 2016.

Sure pal, fuck YouTube.

BitChute is growing and I'm actually being introduced to new and interesting content again for the first time in years.
Also, the $5/m to upload keeps total garbage off.
Start subscribing and watching your regulars on there and you'll soon find yourself switching.
It actually follows the video you are watching...with, wait for it...ANOTHER VIDEO FROM THE SAME PERSON. What a great idea...