So, what's everyone's plan for the recession that'll happen in the next few months?

So, what's everyone's plan for the recession that'll happen in the next few months?

Attached: Master.jpg (817x462, 66K)

to suck benis

Attached: 1536927574300.png (648x576, 16K)

You do that for free, though.

shut up :(

Based

I leach off the govt and have back up food. so meh

Same thing I did to prepare for the collapsing economy we'd see as soon as Trump was elect
OH WAIT

Attached: 1552197857203.jpg (331x334, 29K)

Investing in crypto

I don't get it. What did you do to prepare? Are you insinuating that we aren't heading into a recession?

Correct. And if you think we are you're an easily manipulated sheeple

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Pray it’s farther out
By a year

I know I'm a workaholic, but I won't starve XD

trump employee

aka US Citizen. Damn straight

KING OF ISRAEL lol

Damn straight, everything Trump likes the left hates. There's never been more Israel-hate in the country and it's great

Attached: 1547756791358.jpg (900x506, 180K)

suicide.

>what's your plan when stocks and houses go on sale

Buy stocks and houses

you think that shit's 4D chess??? please say yes

I hope it hits really bad
I've almost saved 30k for when it does and then I'm buying everything I can

It's literally a scare tactic to make normies think a market pullback is a recession. Pull back in the market is normal but if people think there's a looming recession then they panic and sell. Many lefties have said they hope for a recession so trump isn't voted into office. It's their last hail mary to win 2020. They want people to think they need the gubmit to gibs dem dat.

Attached: 1552271426906.jpg (925x1086, 210K)

burn Silicon Valley

Based. Don't get shook out. Volatility coming before mass adoption.

this faggot is correct

you're so mentally ill, it's scary

Nouriel Roubini backs btc and predicted the last 2 recessions, so there's probably something there. He also thinks it'll happen before December. We'll see.

Attached: 1566203456643.jpg (494x762, 75K)