What red pilled you on gays?

What red pilled you on gays?
I wish I was making this up: I just got off an airplane. About an hour into the ride, I really, really had to piss. So I get up and go to the back of the plane where the bathrooms are. It was an Airbus A320. Not a very big plane. One of the bathrooms was out of order. I stand there waiting for about five minutes, about to piss myself.
Finally, the door opens. An 60-something year old Russian man comes out. Then a second one. Laughing and touching each other.
I thought it was weird but didn’t make any assumptions yet. Then I go in there it’s barely large enough for one fully grown man to fit in there, let alone two.
There was only one thing they could have been doing in there.
I come out with a huge frown on my face. Flight attendant sees my face as I walk back and asks if I’m okay.
No, I’m not okay.
Unironically, what is wrong with gays?

Attached: 0FF4658C-AC63-444A-9DDF-0897D1EEFAAB.jpg (607x341, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sham_WRcH/status/1165044197818281990
youtube.com/watch?v=IDmQns78FR8
eunuchmaker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/2800/2018/12/1544565266-fucking-my-cunt-hole.mp4
eunuchmaker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/5791/2019/08/long-needles-lenghtwise-in-my-cock-from-head-down.mp4
eunuchmaker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/5791/2019/01/my-ball-exposure-all.mp4
eunuchmaker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/5791/2018/05/My-film-4-2018-may-23.mp4
eunuchmaker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/8468/2017/12/MOV_0471.mp4
eunuchmaker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/1679/2019/07/WIN_20190728_14_00_33_Pro.mp4
eunuchmaker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/7851/2018/02/cast_short.mp4
youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh no peopled fucked.

As soon as I knew "gay" was an insult for people that eat feces, I hated them.

You don't share tiny bathrooms with your best bro while playing light sabers and crossing streams?

!
Shit it's like you're not even living.

All of them I've met were Narcissistic

Gay men are hypersexual and they don't realise how degenerate they are.

twitter.com/Sham_WRcH/status/1165044197818281990

>What red pilled you on gays?

Being around them. Every faggot I’ve ever talked to was a hypersexual degenerate who couldn’t go five minutes without reminding you how much they love sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass. They also have a delusional belief that they can get any straight man to turn into a faggot with enough coaxing.

they've always disgusted me. all normal humans have a natural repulsion to the unnatural.

Take advantage of the niceness of Gay people, that is their evolutionary weakness and why any percentage of gay representation immediately self-extinguishes back to near zero percent.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDmQns78FR8

Pic related compels you.

Attached: Jesus_christ_compels_you.jpg (800x600, 111K)

The parades finally got to me. It's one thing to act like a clown, but they have turn really dark. When I started seeing kids showing up, I wanted to puke.

I like to make my gf deepthroat my cock, this is unnatural, yet it dosn't disgust me one bit

Fucking this, every single one of them has a cluster b personality disorder. I just recognise homosexuality as a symptom now.

I blame condoms for the rampant faggotry.

It's a problem because it's how STDs are created and spread. Literally sticking your dick in someone's poo. The bisexual ones then have sex with women and the residual poo goes into their cunt.

Attached: 1566108908596.png (859x715, 383K)

>miles high club
This shit has been done since the invention of the autopilot.
The first guy who did it midflight was straight.

being molested by my faggot father

Attached: DuGMw_hVYAYhjJU.jpg (640x455, 35K)

Absolutely degenerate

That’s a nuclear-level red pill.

Would you have the same response if it were a straight couple coming out of the bathroom?

no it's not.

holy fuck all those brit cops outing themselves as giant faggots in that hashtag. is this what happens when you arent allowed to own guns and spend everyday getting btfo by jamal?

Sticking into another man's butt is itself weird and disgusting.

i was molested by a faggot 17 year old neighbor, i hate faggots with a passion now and ive beaten the shit out of multiple known child predators. I want to find the guy that did that to me when i was 8 so i can kill him.

this
do not click this shit you dont need to, if you are already redpilled. please don't.
eunuchmaker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/2800/2018/12/1544565266-fucking-my-cunt-hole.mp4
eunuchmaker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/5791/2019/08/long-needles-lenghtwise-in-my-cock-from-head-down.mp4
eunuchmaker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/5791/2019/01/my-ball-exposure-all.mp4
eunuchmaker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/5791/2018/05/My-film-4-2018-may-23.mp4
eunuchmaker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/8468/2017/12/MOV_0471.mp4
eunuchmaker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/1679/2019/07/WIN_20190728_14_00_33_Pro.mp4
eunuchmaker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/7851/2018/02/cast_short.mp4

Attached: gay cruise.jpg (1280x960, 248K)

A man and a woman making love is natural. Two faggots doing so is not.

Yeah. my dad is a owner operator, the guy who broke his loads has a gay son. Hes such a piece of shit and the truckers gay bash the fuck out of him. Im cool with gays but if you want me to respect you being gay then respect me being straight and dont do that shit around me and dont hit on me and we gucci, you want equal treatment right? Good then stfu stop fucking crying and get to work. There now u got equal treatment faggot.

it should

> What red pilled you on gays?
World wide identical twin studies.

that just looks like another wholesome social gathering. it doesnt really represent the whole lgbtq community, doesnt it?

Attached: what the fuck (2).png (738x543, 445K)

They not only are less physically strong than men thanks to lower levels of testosterone, but are less intelligent and driven, and achieve far less in every field.

There have been 0 openly gay nobel price winners in math, in any science field, or in economics. There have been 0 openly gay chess grandmasters.

Even women achieve more than these degenerate abominations.

so did you get aids?

>pissing on your friends

good vs evil user use your anger wisely

Pride parades. Those things look like the gates of hell opened up.

imagine being a minimum wage slaver on that fucking thing

Yeah we're all brown on the inside.

And they couldnt wait? Letting your lustful desires go rampant like that is nigger tier behaviour

When a gay coworker of mine sued a hospital for not completely repairing his prolapsed ass hole. Within two weeks he was back in the hospital again, with another prolapsed ass hole. He actually won the case as well and got a nice settlement to continue his ass hole destroying lifestyle.

The faggot was completely incompetent at his job as well.

And you enjoyed it.

Attached: smiling-Orban.jpg (594x395, 58K)

>nobody is in the pool
The pool is closed due to aids

Attached: iou87yt6r5es4w.jpg (284x177, 7K)

Shit on my dick

Attached: 1566322051454.jpg (360x521, 18K)

I knew some gay people and a couple of lesbians, the men were obsessed with trying to groom straight people into becoming gay, the lesbians were victims of sexual abuse at a young age. So I was aware of the predatory nature and that mental illness was very common.

The push to have it taught to every level of child and the obvious take over in our education institutions of far left lunatics pushing it, I knew what they were doing. I didn't think about pride events, but then then I started seeing clips of their behaviour and how children were being encouraged to attend to be a part of it, it's a very difficult thing to argue with blue pilled braindeads what they're actually trying to do with these marches

Attached: 1566322067466.jpg (372x521, 15K)

The minute you question the validity of their moral framework.

stop being homophobic

Attached: jaws kfc edition.jpg (204x234, 25K)

My condolences, my friend.

Based

Why are they all wearing dog tags? Is this the Navy?

Keked

I think it was really learning how to fuck a woman. It's self-actualizing. You realize that your sexuality is the basis of your personality. And then you think
>what the hell are those guys like who get pounded in the ass?
>what do they think? what do they feel?
and surprise, it's nation-wrecking left wing bullshit virtually all of the time. Gays are a social virus

I was late to the gay redpill. I used to be one to advocate for their right to marry because "why not, they can't help who they are?" I used know plenty of gays who presented like normal people. I used to think all the degeneracy was part of the lifestyle being pushed underground. Like if their into one taboo thing, then it would make sense that would experiment with others. I used to say Christians were making slippery slope arguments when they said this would lead to more trans shit and pedophilia being normalize. Well, we gave them the right to marry, pushed for social tolerance, slippery met slope and they only got worse, not better. Now all the gay people who I knew and thought were normal have all become the biggest dikes and flamming faggots.

Rooming with a gay. It's sexual fetish made identity, an excuse to be a degenerate promiscuous. Saw it for myself. It becomes a sex cult, they recruit and rally together to spread and bargain for more degeneracy.

Please explain

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940K)

I think you misread, they were gay, not "peopled"

>Take advantage of the niceness of Gay people
this is an absolute falsehood, gays act nice because they are manipulative narcissists, in reality they are more likely to be unkind and cruel, they are just good at hiding it

>what redpilled you on gays
Common sense and biology class

Attached: pepe-transparent.png (1280x1280, 54K)

I'm pretty sure that's the carnival pride. I remember hearing some of my colleges mentioning a military party on that ship back in the day. I wasn't there so I don't know for sure but I don't think that it was a gay party.
carnival glory is the infamously gay ship. At least as far as staff go. Hotel director, food manager, house keeping manager, all the matire'd... they are all fags and they'd promote anyone up for some ass fucking.

Attached: e39779c373c1f600c44329abb1a8049e.jpg (800x600, 105K)

Imagine the smell

What race is the couple?

Found out that someone close to me was molested by a homosexual. Put that together with all the stuff people warned us about and it all clicked.

Plane restrooms aren't for fucking you degenerate nigger.

kill this faggot slowly please

Doing the lord's work, user. Just make sure you know they're kid fiddlers, then beat the shit out of them.

Every room is for fucking if you are desperate enough.

>i hate other people having fun

>don't realise how degenerate they are.

I remember taking a trip to Spain and walking through a park in Madrid. There I saw two gay guys jerking each other off behind a bush literally 5 feet away from a playground full of kids. But yeah, haha, that was just a coincidence i'm sure they didn't realize that . Gay people really just want equal rights like everyone else. There's nothing inherently wrong with them :^)

Attached: 1562632351093.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

Current state of world, and the controllers wanton disregard of accelerating destruction too quickly.

Every fag I've ever met has in some way been completely damaged.
>Lesbo friend in highschool was a pizza face chasing another fat dyke
>went by a male name instead of her real one
>was on anti-psychotics
>spic fag friend was a depressed mess and shot himself senior year
>bisexual sister lives in some fucking hippy colony and got hooked on heroine
That isn't even all of them.

Because its part of a process that might lead to human extinction. Theres a huge correlation between homo/bisexuality and psychopathy.

And it has been researched on other mammals, namly mice and rats.

Initially, the population grew rapidly, doubling every 55 days. The population reached 620 by day 315, after which the population growth dropped markedly, doubling only every 145 days. The last surviving birth was on day 600, bringing the total population to a mere 2200 mice, even though the experiment setup allowed for as many as 3840 mice in terms of nesting space. This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior. Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against.
After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed “the beautiful ones.” Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.(John b callhaun, behavioral sink, mice Utopia)

Attached: imasdges.jpg (271x186, 13K)

Men can’t fuck each other.

Attached: 1566580730733.jpg (1374x3035, 562K)

Attached: 1566580760099.jpg (727x2288, 667K)

I've never met a normal/healthy gay person. I like to think that if I did, I wouldn't have any problem with their homosexuality. But every single time I meet a gay person, they're really fucked in the head. I wonder if there are gay people out there that are just average joes.

Common sense and pride parades, but this helped too.

Attached: Homo Facts.jpg (906x1024, 209K)

holy shit you weren’t okay because humans had sex? cringe and incel pilled kill urself you soft fucking pansy

Partly was my parents, partly was gay crime/STI statistics, partly was “fag song” by smut peddlers.

Sounds like being an lgbtq is just an excuse for not having a standard when picking a partner and getting away with being a slut-male slut.

Attached: _n2ywrfnQy61qfjltjo1_500.jpg (500x643, 90K)

We really need to start hanging the fuckers.

Attached: 1564441043350.jpg (452x488, 61K)

I cannot fathom my own father but I was molested by my cousin uncle and grandmother they took turns

I won't let that shit happen to my kids I'll kill a mother tucker

Grandmother was severely mentally I'll and would give little me blowjobs in her walk in closet then my uncle would ass ram my six year old ass later. Later in the night my cousin would force me to play truth or dare which was always gay shit.

My parents left me there because I was to young for the trip they went on. I was there for a whole week and i had to hide the best i could the entire time. They always found me.

Told my dad and my father went to their house with a shotgun and a .50 cal only ever told them about the uncle

Uncle was in jail but grandma and cousin left me alone after that and started raping my cousins instead

I kinda used to be one?

Go ahead and call me degenerate, but yeah, I was gay and saw no problem with it. But then one day I was hooking up with a guy and he told me I was beautiful, so I told him lying was a sin, and he replied "do you still believe in sin?"

May seem absurd, but that woke me up. I felt something very wrong that moment.

Haven't been with another guy since, and that was around 3 years ago.

raped by sister with a spoon

also living with a faggot housmate. had to hear that homo sing show tunes at 3 in the morning while getting ass fucked. then the next morning saw a wad of toilet paper, cum, and shit in the toilet bowl. never again

Gays have a male libido and no woman to control it, they'll fuck and fuck and fuck until their dicks are raw, their guts hang out of their ass, and multiple people have life threatening STDs. Complete degenerates

you should call the cops, can’t you get them arrested for that in Russia?

They are indeed cruel behind the facade.

>faggots
>people
No.

I'm gay and also right wing as fuck. This isn't normal. You're seeing the outrageous 1 percent of faggots. We are not all like that. You meet people every day who are gay and you wouldn't even know because they act no different. It's exactly the same as the cunt feminists who give all women a bad name. It's the tail that wags the dog. The loud minority give the rest a bad name. Do you think I agree with the degeneracy of pride parades and marching around with dildos on their heads, bringing transgender kids along as well? Do I fuck. Degeneracy of the highest order.

Attached: IMG-20180510-WA0011.jpg (1080x1270, 394K)

*doing disgusting degenerative shit in public places

Humans are referential animals, in a social context. Meaning we like to mold a point of association with different environmental cues. People obviously included. Which is why fags are so expressive over their sexual orientation. A hall mark of conduct, and since theirs is different. Constant rebellion against norms is the out come. Because of an inability to relate.

Attached: 07d.jpg (775x637, 57K)

>Unironically, what is wrong with gays?
dunno lol

>sodomite talking about degeneracy
>#notallgays

Attached: 1559060930208.png (497x497, 260K)

I haven’t met a fag who didn’t want to fuck children. I am not exaggerating. I wish I was.

I was physically repulsed by them before coming here. Interacting with them in social scenes and work turned my disgusted indifference to them in open loathing. They are all suicidal mental wrecks who want to take down society with them. E Michael Jones was right he calls them he perfect revolutionary. They can’t and won’t rest until they topple and impose their immorality on all of us. It’s “Bake The Cake Or Die” now.

At least they're getting laid and having fun, unlike you.

I mean there was Alan Turing.
Pretty sure he helped win WW2 for the allies by building a decoder.

And You know, Da Vinci. Mozart. Etc.

Back to plebbit nigger

getting molested by a faggot.
fucking piece of shit.

unironically here's the dealio youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ

What makes you think da vinci or mozart were gay?
I’m 99% sure you read faggot propaganda that tries to “own” famous characters - same as how christians try to claim darwin as one of their own because of some purported deathbed conversion. I don’t buy it.