Reparations in America isn't enough. Global reparations from all whites to all blacks is what is required for justice...

Reparations in America isn't enough. Global reparations from all whites to all blacks is what is required for justice. And we will get it. #Ogun

Attached: ECsOYFMXsAAw742.jpg (680x672, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e80nq1ktsQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DAS RITE WHYTETOIDS WE COMIN FOR DEM GIBS ROUND THE WERLD!

>tfw no blacks in the 22nd century

Attached: racial draft deal.png (454x361, 242K)

This is the 7th time i have witnessed this thread today.
I really hope you are a bot because imagine spending 11 hours here constantly shilling for free.

you're really going at it with this shit today, huh

Why is it always light skin rapebaby blacks talking about this shit?

Please keep pushing and never give up
The way this kind of idiocy ends will be beautiful

Attached: roadwarrior.jpg (301x462, 31K)

What about the other blacks who originally kidnapped victims for slavery? Also what about black slave owners? How about the Moor slave trade that was run by Persians and Arabs? How about modern sex slavery where no one is black but the slaves are all underage?

That's good, if at the bottom we can write net positives whites brought. Infrastructure, machines, organizational structures etc etc, don't be scared for the enormous bill you have to add to Africa's debt to the IMF to Western countries that had colonies. Pay up monkey boy, or better yet fuck off to shit hole called Africa, never come back and all debts will be forgiven.

>wake up with double vision
>read name as "friedman jewish"

I can't wait until China fucking steam rolls over all this stupid nonsense.

Imagine being so inferior and useless you have to beg for gibs from white people

Imagine, a group so inept at life, so dependent on others to exist that they need a constant stream of handouts from the day they are born to the day they die. Waking up with a hand outstretched, going to sleep with someone else's money clutched in their hands. Those people are the last group to have positive birth rate and they are wanting even more resources.

This is something to... take pride in ? This is something to create an entire presidential platform. Such woes are upon you, USA. Such depravity gnaws you and blight covers thine interior. You have my deepest sympathy. That being said, it is best for the leper to die alone, than to infect the flock.

Attached: 1276755680302.gif (250x189, 2.9M)

No man is hurt but himself -public masterbatier

In that case, y'all niggas figure your shit out back in Africa. What a bunch of silly geese, can't even take blacks seriously anymore.

Attached: 1534657862044.png (495x418, 308K)

If they ever actually passed this- there's only one thing to do:

1. Sell everything you have and become a mercenary
2. Save money to do bigger jobs
3. Start your own Mercenary para-military
4. Build outer heaven and become a warlord
5. Instead of looking for metal gear, just genocide Zimbabwe

Attached: 1558378041578.jpg (640x640, 60K)

>obviously (((mixed)) black man with a white man name
black people need to focus on the problems they face in modern society rather than bitching about the shit that happened in the past

ill pay the reparations in lead at 3000 ft/sec.

You'll get it alright. We're going to pay your back for everything.

Macaque (Monkey)

kit number: NX1666301
Eurogenes K15

# Population Percent
1 Sub-Saharan 68.07
2 Northeast_African 22.94
3 Oceanian 3.38
4 North_Sea 2.44
5 Siberian 1.5
6 Southeast_Asian 1.36
7 Amerindian 0.3

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Mbuti_Pygmy 9.17
2 Bantu_N.E. 9.25
3 Luhya 10.43
4 Biaka_Pygmy 17.31
5 San 20.59
6 Bantu_S.E. 24.23
7 Bantu_S.W. 26.7
8 Mandenka 32.21
9 Sudanese 34.97
10 Yoruban 39.97
11 Ethiopian_Anuak 42.12
12 Sandawe 48.08
13 Maasai 54.39
14 Hadza 58.32
15 Ethiopian_Gumuz 64.54
16 Mozabite_Berber 76.71
17 Algerian 78.03
18 Tunisian 78.29
19 Moroccan 80.01
20 Ethiopian_Oromo 84.04

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 93.6% Bantu_N.E. + 6.4% NAN_Melanesian @ 3.59
2 92.9% Luhya + 7.1% NAN_Melanesian @ 4.42
3 94.9% Bantu_N.E. + 5.1% Papuan @ 4.63
4 92.2% Bantu_N.E. + 7.8% La_Brana-1 @ 4.99
5 92.3% Bantu_N.E. + 7.7% Uygur @ 5.15
6 92.2% Bantu_N.E. + 7.8% Afghan_Turkmen @ 5.17
7 92.3% Bantu_N.E. + 7.7% Uzbeki @ 5.19
8 92.3% Bantu_N.E. + 7.7% Afghan_Hazara @ 5.2
9 91.1% Luhya + 8.9% La_Brana-1 @ 5.2
10 92.4% Bantu_N.E. + 7.6% Hazara @ 5.23
11 92.2% Bantu_N.E. + 7.8% Tatar @ 5.25
12 92.5% Bantu_N.E. + 7.5% North_Swedish @ 5.28
13 92.5% Bantu_N.E. + 7.5% Finnish @ 5.3
14 91.1% Luhya + 8.9% Uygur @ 5.3
15 92.4% Bantu_N.E. + 7.6% West_German @ 5.32
16 91% Luhya + 9% Afghan_Turkmen @ 5.33
17 92.6% Bantu_N.E. + 7.4% Swedish @ 5.34
18 92.6% Bantu_N.E. + 7.4% Norwegian @ 5.35
19 91.1% Luhya + 8.9% Uzbeki @ 5.35
20 92.5% Bantu_N.E. + 7.5%

Come, get some

>Royal Navy toils for decades to bring an end to the slave trade
>"Put up, white boy."
The lesson: niggers are forever ungrateful, so there's no point trying to appease them.

Attached: SavedByTheGraceOfTheGoodOleBoyNetwork.jpg (1600x1264, 589K)

Blacks inflict hardships on others globally.

*Pay up*
Fuck - I need more coffee.

If that joke of a president of ours tells so, we will give them everything and more. Like now he is going to directly pay israel repatriants pension. Worthless people we are.

>pay israel repatriants pension
that being just a legal canal for unlimited money expropriation.

fuck that nigger sucks at cartoons....
youtu.be/e80nq1ktsQ4

Attached: white priv.jpg (600x450, 94K)

Attached: TheCompromisedRepresentative.jpg (1600x1144, 526K)

>Global reparations from all whites to all blacks
NO
You get your reparations from the ones that enslaved you niggers.
Pro Tip it's not what people, and good fucking luck squeezing a dime out of (((them))).

Attached: juden slave 12.jpg (1295x598, 211K)

The only thing black people deserve is extinction.

Dirty crime committing rape apes.

How did the once great Cossacks become modern faggots again?

Attached: white ppl fault.jpg (840x3733, 537K)

Attached: white ppl.png (500x647, 391K)

Black females got a lot of protein reparations from whites in the last century so they didn't starve, that's enough. There's no need for more

If niggers want reparations then that's fine, but first they owe me for about 5 generations of slave labour they've been skipping out on.

If you give a mouse a cookie

will the queen pay? because she still has the money she made

>What about the other blacks who originally kidnapped victims for slavery?
blame those who created the market, without demand nobody harvests the slaves

It won't work for the same reason ethno states don't work. If you can define 'black' then you effectively create a genetic characterisation and everyone unequal. And there will always be half-breeds.

Look nigger, it's just like you're asking to get shot or something. You need to settle down before this whole situation gets ugly. Be happy we're letting you keep Africa.

Sure would be a shame if white people STOPPED "compensating" Black people globally...Sure would be a shame

Better to be a leech than actually work to improve yourself, aint niggers just the worst?

>"Blame the heroin junkie, I'm just here to make an honest living providing it."

They were doing for centuries BEFORE they even knew white people existed. They simply had more motivation to amp up their supply after, thats all.

Plus let us not forget who the first person to actually OWN another human being in the US...He fought for that "right" Set a precedent.

We just need to define white people. I say that the only real white people are Jews. So lets make them pay for slavery.

You try to be nice to niggers and this is what you get.

Attached: h21529AF0[1].jpg (500x587, 54K)

People don't know about this one. I was never taught that in school for some totally strange reason.

The chosen whites! The chosen whites!

Attached: source[1].gif (500x375, 2.53M)

Shot by a kike plant who was PISSED he abolished slavery? Yeah, I guess.

>blames those who created the market
Arabs and blacks themselves. Rogue whites joined in later.

They are all pissed that whites are banning all their fun. Human trafficking, slavery, foreskin slurping... That's why they want whiteness to disappear. Whites are the fun police for them.

>#ooga
Ftfy

You can have them in the form of exploding gas. Each dollars worth of shit and trouble you've caused us will be converted to oil and spewn across afrocant to cleanse it
We'll be drilling for a long damn time

arabs enslaved niggers for 1400 years but you only remember the 400 years from the white europeans you niggers clearly didn't evolved in thousands of years because that memory is pretty trash

>400 years from the white europeans
How could you be a lurker and not call out the Jews part in the slave trade. You know the light skin things that "aren't white"

So this is the power of

I agree with the blue checked nigger, blacks do need reperagibs, and the people that should pay are the ones that captured and sold slaves, and the people who transported the slaves around the world.

In other words, Africans and Jews need to pay up

Youll get genocide and like it nigger lover
All of you white saviors go FIRST

Attached: Jewsownedslaves.jpg (758x397, 278K)

Kek

At this point negros are asking to get recolonized

i'm perfectly ok with china taking over.

Heres what I dont get. Im white, and American. My ancestors came here from Germany, Lithuania, and Russia LONG after slavery was abolished. Why do I owe black people anything? My family didnt own slaves, and I am not rich by any means. Why am I being taxed because black people suck at life? My DNA didnt have any part in it.

My family came here LONG before it was even a country, we DID own slaves, I dont owe shit.

yea that's right all those Slavs in Siberia have to pay the fuck up because they're white skin

Ok, I agree with you too. But even for those who dont agree you, surely they cant think that I owe tax dollars to pay for shit some other group of people did, right? RIGHT?!

We have long paid "reperations" In fact by this point THEY OWE US...Its called WELFARE

Because gibbs of course

basically any price we have to pay to send them all back is worth it

repatriation and reparations now!

based & monkeypilled

Attached: 1566586345394m.jpg (1024x739, 158K)

Come and get it nigger

>niggers world wide feel entitled to free money

You niggers are so stupid. You are never going to get reparations. Best you could hope for is to destroy Western civilization with your presence.