Can you explain to me why niggers listen to music while dancing and rapping their way down the street while "walking"?

>Can you explain to me why niggers listen to music while dancing and rapping their way down the street while "walking"?
i can explain that, fellow huwhite

niggers deep down know they are no-count, worthless shits. They know they don't matter in civilization. Its like being a child sitting at the grown up's table. They're talking about world politics and investment strategies and you're sitting there smelling your finger. Nothing you can do could compete for attention.

All niggers demand attention to affirm they exist. This is why niggers will do anything to get attention. Positive or Negative attention, they can't differentiate. This is why they
> always talk on speaker phone (even while wearing a bluetooth jawbone)
> always wear headphones but on speaker mode so everyone has to listen
> always rap / sing to themselves around other people (They WANT you to have to acknowledge them).
> they slow down when crossing a street (if these cars stop for me, that means i exist).
> knowingly break rules just to receive a redirection (then turn around and say "I dindunuffin)

Attached: 1565777886004.png (1920x1080, 3.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
youtu.be/CSqpDvi9FFI
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtu.be/XCbMzH0kAU4
mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
unz.com/sbpdl/in-2018-wisconsin-blacks-represent-6-of-the-population-of-the-state-and-53-percent-of-homicide-suspects/
unz.com/sbpdl/in-2016-iowa-blacks-represent-3-of-the-population-of-the-state-and-46-percent-of-homicide-suspects
unz.com/sbpdl/in-2016-oregon-blacks-represent-1-9-of-the-population-of-the-state-and-35-percent-of-homicide-suspects/
unz.com/sbpdl/in-2017-nebraska-blacks-represent-5-of-the-population-of-the-state-and-50-percent-of-homicide-suspects/
unz.com/sbpdl/in-2017-colorado-blacks-represent-just-4-of-the-population-of-the-state-but-25-percent-of-homicide-suspects/
youtu.be/6nkbAO6QpCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well, they are forced to behave in mid-size cities around here. i guess most american cities had reached crisis population levels a long time ago. Also, current popular culture is highly toxic, and promotes ignorance.

At first I was going to ask 'why do you care?', but since you must see 1000's of them everyday, I understand your issue with it.

I mentioned mid-size cities btw, in comparison with places like Barcelona for example. The other day I was on a morning stroll, and saw 30 feral africans getting into a fight. The police rolled up 5 minutes later.

Pretty accurate, user

Blacks can't do ANYTHING without listening to coontunes. Walk, drive, fuck, do drugs, read etc.

Jk, they definitely don't read

Music soothes the savage beast.

They are literally retarded user. 65-80 IQ. They can't sit still and think. They need distractions.

Attached: black culture.jpg (720x924, 84K)

>Blacks can't do ANYTHING without listening to coontunes. Walk, drive, fuck, do drugs, read etc.
AND
smoking weed

Attached: black-reality-don't-matter.webm (638x428, 2.32M)

Niggers, like women, act out because they can't handle the uncertainty of modern life. Deep down they wish the white man would re-assert control over their lives, but they can't say that openly without damaging their egos.

rap isnt music

>Niggers, like women, act out because they can't handle the uncertainty of modern life. Deep dTrue. Deep down everybody knows the truth about Blacks. Every single liberal, no matter how brainwashed, knows there is something deeply disturbing about the "African" "American". Their solution to the problem though reveals much about the ethos, the inherently female spirit, of liberals. Women think they can change shitty men and will purposefully seek out the most self-destructive examples in a self-defeating and pointless attempt to conquer the heart of the savage through acts of kindness. Were they willing to inflict these animals upon their own communities I might find their delusions funny or even a little bit sad. The problem is they always dump them in poor white neighborhoods in an attempt to make them civil. These failures can be seen across the country. Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis, Atlanta, Brooklyn, and on and on they never learn. The common foot soldier lives completely separated from the reality of blacks, but the Democratic ring leaders understand all too well what they're doing. Remember, white flight is only a possible when you still have somewhere left to run to.
own they wish the white man would re-assert control over their lives, but they can't say that openly without damaging their egos.

Attached: 146df714-a53a-4ca6-b13b-eaf4868f9e36.gif (320x240, 367K)

Makes sense.

Good points user. I always know when my nigger neighbors are home because they're ALWAYS making noise. Peace and quiet hold no value for them.

Women are niggers then. Here in Toronto most act like the very ground they walk on should be kissed. They think they're celebrities and I just love treating them like shit

whatever leaf. point still stand
criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
> 10 "Criminal" Thinking Errors

> VICTIMSTANCE - always views self as victim, blames others
> POWER THRUST - compulsively needs to be in control of every situation, uses maniuplation and deceit. Refuses to be dependent unless he can take advantage of the situation
> LACK OF EFFORT - unwilling to do anything they find boring or disagreeable
> LACK OF OWNERSHIP - no concept of ownership/rights of others. Perceives all things as something to possess. Views sex as just power / control (muh dick)
> DISTORTED SELF IMAGE - focuses only on their positive attributes / refuses to acknowledge own destructive behavior. Builds themselves up at the expense of others
> UNIQUENESS - Views themselves as different and better than others. Expects of others that which he fails to meet. Quits at the first sign of failure.
> IRRATIONAL FEAR - profound fear of put down. When held accountable for experiences feels worthless. Fear based solely on emotions.
> CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical / will not participate in any disclosure
> CPT - does not use past as learning tool. Expects others to act immediately on their demands. Decisions based on assumptions, not fact.
> ZERO SHAME - Responsible living is seen as boring and unsatisfying. Has no sense of obligation to others. Will respond only if it nets an immediate payoff

Gee, do these overwhelmingly represent a certain "cultyah" among us?

Attached: 10-how-niggers-think.jpg (700x1200, 150K)

>Booked expensive hotel suite for me and my pregnant wife
>Hotel has awesome indoor pool included
>Book Cabana so my wife has somewhere to relax away from everyone
>Get down to pool
>11 blacks in pool
>Listening to garbage Mumble rap on their phone on full blast
>Literally eating fried chicken in pool
>Waitresses to scared to tell them to stop
>Get my Cabana money back and leave

They ruin everything

>They ruin everything

Attached: funwblacks70slurpee.webm (300x400, 1.06M)

>>Get down to pool
blacks in pool
>>Listening to garbage Mumble rap on their phone on full blast

Attached: poolsclosed.jpg (500x417, 38K)

what video

>Can you explain to me why niggers......
youtu.be/CSqpDvi9FFI

Attached: funwblacks834-niggers-kill-store-clerk.webm (480x270, 951K)

>what video

Attached: dumb-niggers.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

>i can explain that
Your assumption is based on the idea that niggers have the same capacity as other races.
A nigger cannot consciously form thoughts without externalizing them and any internal thoughts, forming of their own accord, are primal. The nigger can only process internal thoughts as primal impulse and act immediately.
Rapping is simply how the nigger engages in complex though.
While drowning out their mind with nigger songs pacifies them long enough to pass through society unmolested by their primal nigger impulses.

these videos show the same behavior over and again and not lead one to conclusions about what kind of people these are?
blacks interacting with other blacks in "black communities"
>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos

>, you can ALWAYS find niggers behaving exactly the same.
***Blacks will NEVER acknowledge they are wrong
In each altercation it is
*******when confronted on what they did wrong you will get
> "DinDuNuffin" - didn't do the negative thing that you probably have proof of them doing
> escalate volume/hysterics - never raising the debate (evidence), just their voice and threat level
> when DinDu runs its course - claim racism. Racisms is the only thing that can explain the predicament they are in (being caught for doing wrong)
These are the ONLY responses they have. Its a 1-2 playbook that is old as time, itself
there is never a time when confronted on behavior that black people EVER divert from this script. It is never,
> "Hmm, sorry - let me correct myself"
it always goes straight to the deflection and aggression.
Don't kid yourself - know what you're dealing with

Attached: funwblacks200-taze-yo-momma-ass.webm (720x720, 2.67M)

>youtu.be/CSqpDvi9FFI
and that's why you need guns

oh my oh my so lovely is her

>why you need guns
youtu.be/XCbMzH0kAU4

blacks are known for only pushing people once and backing off

I live in an area where it's not normal for people to be riding down the middle of the street. There is plenty of room on the side of the road and most bicyclist ride on the side of the road. Niggers though... Everytime I've seen a nig on a bike in my town they are riding slowly down the middle of the street blocking and causing traffic issues. My state is way too cucked to allow people to freely run over dumb niggers and cops are never around when you need them.

Niggers hold no respect for others so they deserve none from me. I've been living around niggers for years now and they are a bane to society and humanity is going to go no where until we fix the nigger problem.

Niggers are why we can't have nice things.

>Niggers hold no respect for others
niggers are bizarro
> white society is set limits, color with lines for the good of the group

> niggers say fuck everyone else and are constantly pushing boundaries of anything, just "because"

to a nig, if you don't stop them you must WANT them to rob/steal/kill you.
Then when you DO stop them, "AW Y U BEEN RACISS/"

Attached: funwblacks107-hurricane-rescue.webm (640x360, 720K)

They must have been in the shallow end

I don't get it. Is this supposed to show a negress showing internal disdain for her own ugly blackness or what?

>I don't get it

Attached: 1531065315325.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

They are not human
Macaque (Monkey)

kit number: NX1666301
Eurogenes K15

# Population Percent
1 Sub-Saharan 68.07
2 Northeast_African 22.94
3 Oceanian 3.38
4 North_Sea 2.44
5 Siberian 1.5
6 Southeast_Asian 1.36
7 Amerindian 0.3

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Mbuti_Pygmy 9.17
2 Bantu_N.E. 9.25
3 Luhya 10.43
4 Biaka_Pygmy 17.31
5 San 20.59
6 Bantu_S.E. 24.23
7 Bantu_S.W. 26.7
8 Mandenka 32.21
9 Sudanese 34.97
10 Yoruban 39.97
11 Ethiopian_Anuak 42.12
12 Sandawe 48.08
13 Maasai 54.39
14 Hadza 58.32
15 Ethiopian_Gumuz 64.54
16 Mozabite_Berber 76.71
17 Algerian 78.03
18 Tunisian 78.29
19 Moroccan 80.01
20 Ethiopian_Oromo 84.04

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 93.6% Bantu_N.E. + 6.4% NAN_Melanesian @ 3.59
2 92.9% Luhya + 7.1% NAN_Melanesian @ 4.42
3 94.9% Bantu_N.E. + 5.1% Papuan @ 4.63
4 92.2% Bantu_N.E. + 7.8% La_Brana-1 @ 4.99
5 92.3% Bantu_N.E. + 7.7% Uygur @ 5.15
6 92.2% Bantu_N.E. + 7.8% Afghan_Turkmen @ 5.17
7 92.3% Bantu_N.E. + 7.7% Uzbeki @ 5.19
8 92.3% Bantu_N.E. + 7.7% Afghan_Hazara @ 5.2
9 91.1% Luhya + 8.9% La_Brana-1 @ 5.2
10 92.4% Bantu_N.E. + 7.6% Hazara @ 5.23
11 92.2% Bantu_N.E. + 7.8% Tatar @ 5.25
12 92.5% Bantu_N.E. + 7.5% North_Swedish @ 5.28
13 92.5% Bantu_N.E. + 7.5% Finnish @ 5.3
14 91.1% Luhya + 8.9% Uygur @ 5.3
15 92.4% Bantu_N.E. + 7.6% West_German @ 5.32
16 91% Luhya + 9% Afghan_Turkmen @ 5.33
17 92.6% Bantu_N.E. + 7.4% Swedish @ 5.34
18 92.6% Bantu_N.E. + 7.4% Norwegian @ 5.35
19 91.1% Luhya + 8.9% Uzbeki @ 5.35
20 92.5% Bantu_N.E. + 7.5%

Clown world. Speak the truth, become pariah.
>in a world of lies speaking the truth becomes a revolutionary act

Wow you’re seething son. You put waaaaay too much thought into your little thread. OBSESSED with BBC are you?

This is probably why every African country is a complete failure. I wish a lot more people understood this. There is nothing that can be done to fix them. They are definitely a different breed of human. You can't expect a pitbull to act like a husky.

Attached: truth.jpg (2250x1800, 717K)

This is why its important to filter them out wherever you go. It will hurt them the most.

Start with using the NoNiggerFilter some user posted here on Jow Forums. That will get rid of all nigger threads. Daily reminder: Association with niggers is correlated with cancer.

Attached: meme-flag.jpg (1680x661, 125K)

Because facts are not tolerated.

lol your mother is a whore and your father is a nigger that raped her white on cocaine.

Nobody cares what you think of flags you dumb nigger kike kek. Now go drink some jewish semen hahaha

Attached: 1550226154113.jpg (800x800, 129K)

Ha, that's funny and accurate.

Attached: 1556800649177.jpg (1865x2632, 434K)

>they slow down when crossing a street (if these cars stop for me, that means i exist).
Many of them do NOT obey the "Don't Walk" sign at traffic intersections. If they don't see a police car, they just cross the road anyways. Two days ago, I was driving up to the intersection and some older black woman just keeps walking. I was forced to slam my brakes to a hard stop. Lucky no one rear-ended me because they could say I brake checked them if the black woman wasn't on their dash cam. THIS SUCKS to be put at risk for brake checking accusation by some black woman acting niggerish because she knows the discrimination laws protect her as long as she just lies lies lies with the dindunuffin excuse.

She caused traffic to stop. What a waste of a green light.

Our mayor election primary results are in and two "minorities" are the candidates for the general election. More of the same law enforcement where tiny crimes are not charged in order to not create huge criminal records for minorities. Without punishment, they act badly.

Attached: blacks have extreme riot-like reactions.webm (360x640, 880K)

What is it with blacks and drowning it's almost like there's a difference between why blanks sink and whites float

Antisocial.
Can't empathize.
Can't pick up on social cues in white/Asian countries.
Don't understand consequences.
Violent outbursts.
Spontaneously start dancing at times.

Blacks are the most autistic race.

Attached: 39852.gif (260x209, 2.61M)

Autistic I think not
This

>What is it with blacks and drowning

Attached: 1532187349385.png (662x443, 120K)

Autistic definitely. Their behavior is like a milder version of this but in a grown man's body.

Attached: 1426283221259.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

>They are not human
Saved

>Autistic definitely.
watch any nigger video
> raise voice
> repeat phrases endlessly

Attached: 1533505517820.jpg (811x455, 73K)

I hate that shit so much. It's pure cringe watching them walking down the street going "BIX NOOD MUFFUGA" while their hands flop around like they've got Parkinson's. Maybe they're hoping a Jewish record producer notices them or something.

look harder

If you inserted modern rap niggers into early 20th century Europe, the people would look at them like: "What are these chimp clowns doing? Put them back in a cage." Nowadays we have a strange anti-European culture which glorifies disturbing and inappropriate behavior in public spaces. By normal European standards that is antisocial or autistic.

Attached: 1357208903837.gif (264x248, 959K)

This x 1000
I will believe (((liberals))) when they start importing Guatemalans and Somalians into their OWN CHILDREN'S PRIVATE SCHOOLS and not a moment sooner.

Fuck these people and their desire for a (((multicultural utopia))). They all get the rope, in minecraft.

I came to the same conclusion, though not so fully articulated. Saw a black teen with rap blaring out of his backpack, while he was walking to his hotel room. I thought he needed proof he existed, like you said. Though I attributed it to his not having much internal life.

Good thread

Attached: 902.jpg (680x544, 33K)

>false generalizations
super smart, user, way to go
you definitely are correct and not at all racist

you almost definitely live in a 99% white city. i grew up in the actual ghetto and you did not

>generalizations
pls refute this
1200 webm collection of funwblacks

mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ

unz.com/sbpdl/in-2018-wisconsin-blacks-represent-6-of-the-population-of-the-state-and-53-percent-of-homicide-suspects/
unz.com/sbpdl/in-2016-iowa-blacks-represent-3-of-the-population-of-the-state-and-46-percent-of-homicide-suspects
unz.com/sbpdl/in-2016-oregon-blacks-represent-1-9-of-the-population-of-the-state-and-35-percent-of-homicide-suspects/
unz.com/sbpdl/in-2017-nebraska-blacks-represent-5-of-the-population-of-the-state-and-50-percent-of-homicide-suspects/
unz.com/sbpdl/in-2017-colorado-blacks-represent-just-4-of-the-population-of-the-state-but-25-percent-of-homicide-suspects/

youtu.be/6nkbAO6QpCQ
youtu.be/XCbMzH0kAU4
youtu.be/CSqpDvi9FFI

Attached: hydde-lol.gif (670x377, 3.5M)

Totally agree

>yfw i grew up in st louis suburbs
plenty of black people where i went to school
more and more came in during high school
most were normal people
rednecks still treated them like shit

okay, then you are black

nope
in case you forgot what a generalization is, you said "always" and "all"
check the sticky for logical fallacies

Some white cop should walk in and fear for his life.

It is morally wrong to shoot them for doing this but if the owner end up doing it anyway I can not say I would mind

>plenty of black people where i went to school
>more and more came in during high school
>most were normal people
there's one of this in each thread

Attached: this-faggot.jpg (835x1034, 167K)

>Some white cop should walk in and fear for his life.

Attached: funwblacks375-cop-vs-the-projects.webm (202x360, 2.46M)

>you said "always" and "all"
FACT

Attached: 1566258145205.jpg (627x642, 66K)

>Go on daily late morning walks around my neighborhood
>Quiet neighborhood, heavily forested, only source of regular noise is lawn mowers and children
>Walk with sound dampening earbuds so I can listen to my "Nazi" podcasts in peace
>50% of mornings are interrupted by black neighbor walking through the neighborhood blasting nig tunes via speaker, and dance as he walks
>Other 50% is a she-boon walking around loudly talking on speaker phone

Attached: 1560208952142.png (588x531, 338K)

Nearly the same - stopped, but got green. Black woman crossing in front of me. Checked ped crossing light, was red. Honked at her, she turned to look at me, looked offended
I pointed to red ped xing light, flipped her off, drove off.

>picture of the opposite of what i said
you got me good?
>logical fallacies are ok
200 iq my man
i got btfo

be me
201 iq

Attached: 1552192956875.png (698x652, 136K)

>Honked at her, she turned to look at me, looked offended

Attached: funwblacks241-muh-McOrder-wait.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

Will America ever reach a breaking point and finally get rid of the nigger problem or are we doomed forever.

The negress is a vampire.

If you were a strong confident white man you wouldn't feel the need to make this thread, OP.
Focus on fixing yourself.

I don’t think behavior like slowing down when crossing street in front of cars is simply to prove to themselves they exist
Shit like that is an absolute flex

Attached: 1530753451407.png (113x182, 42K)

America doesn't have a nigger problem.
It has a Marxist/socialist problem.
Fix that and a lot of other issues will resolve themselves.

Attached: 4chan 2019.jpg (1848x684, 606K)

Why are you so racist

he probably feels insecure with himself so he needs to attack other people to feel superior.
He's probably fat, balding, and has low testosterone.

AYO I PULLED UP ON OP'S GIRL /
I'M LIKE. GIRL. I WANNA BE YOUR WORLD (WOAH).

GRAB THAT WHITE BITCH LIKE A THICK BURRITO /
DRIVIN OP'S BITCH HOME IN MY EL CAMINO (SKRRT)

Holy shit OP you just got DABBED ON by postmodern anti-Christian, Judeo-Freemasonic Goyim culture. Bix nood muhfuggah what you gon do bout it white boi? Nothin.

>America doesn't have a nigger problem.
America has a nigger problem

Attached: cost-of-cpd-crime.png (449x645, 154K)

Attached: 1566080295535.jpg (800x800, 92K)

To clarify my meaning: There must be a final solution for all nonwhites in America. There is no other options. Imagine Whites just disappearing over generations of white girls twerking and white boys cheering on interracial relationships.

Whites must act decisivey before then.

Attached: funwblacks53inschool.webm (202x360, 563K)

Attached: funwblacks40-unitarians-in-nola.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

You need Jesus. It's not this unhealthy to be obsessed with black people.
Maybe stop watching blacked porn

Attached: redditor-stats.png (627x766, 413K)

To "adult" (lol) niggers raps the equivalent of Dr. Seuss to 4 year old non-niggers only less talented.

>All niggers demand attention to affirm they exist
I've personally noticed the average niggers attention seeking very similar to how spoiled teenage girls act and the attention neediness seems to come from lack of a father, so they are always trying to fill that black hole of missing attention.

Attached: 1557841003759.jpg (750x486, 117K)

Attached: coincidence.png (1420x2237, 3.13M)

>Those names.
This can't be real

Attached: 1566310886635.jpg (706x720, 108K)

>tfw you will never be part of the social circles that own establishments like "sensation" and you will never have the chance to fuck women like this anytime you want because you are part of that social circle

>niggers deep down know they are no-count, worthless shits.
No they dont, something with an IQ of 84 is incapable of introspection so thinks its normal all the time.

>This is probably why every African country is a complete failure.

They are highly corrupt governments. Those governments demand foreign aid all the time for humanity reasons. The government officials pocket a lot of the aid money or sell off much of the free food and free medicines that were sent as aid. Only a portion of the aid actually reaches the people.

Attached: black_africa_aid.jpg (555x584, 49K)

And who gave them free reign to do the shit they do?

>And who gave them free reign to do the shit they do?

Attached: 1563958565996.jpg (402x279, 43K)

Thats a good thing, the majority of african nations are subhuman animals who would just multiply out of control and ruin the african shithole even higher. Nigger elites at least understand most of their population is human trash who should work to live or starve to death.

>Clown world. Speak the truth, become pariah.

The SJW and NAACP knew they had to suppress and even prevent free speech. So they had gotten politicians to pass laws restricting free speech including online free speech. They also compelled major forums to agree as well as became moderators on such forums in order to punish those that were effective in presenting the truth. Thus Clown World was created.

Attached: black iq vs basic abstract thinking.webm (224x400, 2.86M)

ITT: bitter angry soulless white people.

Severe autism.

Never got the context of this video.

Is her reflection not being shown?