Why is there more and more trans shit on shows these days?

Why is there more and more trans shit on shows these days?

Attached: 76DE37D3-5F90-4F1B-A4DD-37EDA7F29194.jpg (750x953, 209K)

>Jazz, we need somebody that looks only x% passing for What Would You Do

>be me
>see jazz and old lady
>old lady: "you cant use the women's restroom!"
>jazz cries, runs away
>do nothing
>eat burger
>"hi, im john kymuniz!"
>me: "oh, hey."
>john: "we noticed you didnt do anything to help the trans person."
>me: "yeah, i dont care at all."
>john: "why is that?"
>show john dilation memes
>he pukes

Lmaooo. Niiiiceee.

Attached: MOT352.jpg (1000x750, 51K)

>Why is there more and more trans shit on shows these days?
Who nose?

Attached: jew media 3.jpg (960x646, 84K)

>Get your dick cut off Jazz, it's good for you.

Attached: jazz.png (784x740, 984K)

Because the simplest way to create notoriety for something is outrage. People don't post about things they really love anywhere nearly as much as things that really piss them off. They also don't care if you hate-watch, just so long as you're talking about it and watching it.

In the current social gestalt, outraging the right is the safe kind of outrage for the entertainment industry because they can piss them off without fearing for their job prospects. If they piss off the left, they may never get hired again.

It's pretty damn simple, desu.

Stars with a J ends with an s

>cable
I'm so glad I couldn't watch this garbage even if I wanted to.

>Why is there more and more trans shit on shows these days?
To turn men into faggots.

because trans sells and reduces the population by a percentage of men who fall into it and end up castrating themselves. there is literally no downside to a trans from a corporate or for profit point of view. It's just morally bankrupt that preys on the psychologically weak and oblivious to the system targeting them.

This show is fucking cancer. Its beyond obvious that the entire thing is staged. For anyone not aware all national tv shows must obtain consent to film and broadcast images of any individual before putting it on tv. That means all the people who they interview lie when they say they didnt know it was a set up. All the people are actors and the entire show is designed to propagandize the public into thinking what they "should be" thinking.

This right here. Those that go through this are doomed and honestly we would be doing them a favor on the day of the rope.

>sells
Not to me. I've pared down my choices of brands considerably after this last June pride month. Feels good man.

It's all about this

Attached: malechickens.gif (260x145, 1.12M)

Cut your dick off, white boy. Eat bug burgers, white boy. Make sure to date an ethnic woman, white boy. Your time is over, white boy.

Attached: 09DC5A23-DC96-462C-A5C7-7286CF151390.jpg (207x244, 7K)

it seems months since this faggot had a thread made about him

First it was "autism" then it's "trans". Mental illness is normal.

Listen hee. Its not just white males. Its all goys that this is targeted at. You faggots keep pushing this white identity shit, fuck off. White is no more an identity than black. Daily reminder that only kikes, golems, and braindead retards embrace an identity that is completely defined by your enemies.

List the companies that arent pozed fren. Which did you get rid of?

Confirmed. Last night was watching a show called another life and there is a tranny kissing a fat dude in episode 7 I think? Wtf who are these creatures?

Attached: 1566151688371.jpg (786x771, 150K)

Content tailored to you, OP

Look at the fucking size of that shekelsniffer, even from that distance its painfully obvious its a degenerate kike

Attached: 1518471218755.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

Basically. It's a very politically correct round about way of fixing over population. I can only imagine the data these bastards had that led them to be able to target so many young insecure males into buying their way out of a life they convinced themselves wasn't their own. The must infuriating part is none of this has any reach in the most populated areas of the world that are the real problem. If humanity really wanted to survive the long haul we'd cull the vast majority of the population and have some kind of limit on family size. We're a bit too short sighted of a species to do unfortunately.