This guy married the girl of his dreams

in a marriage ceremony surrounded by friends and family

what the fuck are you doing sitting in that chair 14 hours a day jacking off?

Attached: 1540651473073.jpg (210x118, 5K)

ERPing with user, the girl of my dreams.

How did he met a girl from Italy though if he was in Sweden?

I'm just surfing Jow Forums trying to relax because of my big church wedding tomorrow

because he WORKS for things unlike you filthy NEET

he's a jew
unsubscribed

Attached: 641ea2b9-a672-47dd-ada6-2148e65740de.jpg (780x520, 58K)

She was in Sweden.

divorce in 7 years and she gets half my shit the kids house car children support and ailmony

kek

He worked to met her.
Ye seems legit.

Relationships are degenerate. A real man remains stoic and solo his entire life. No friends, no whore women, no shit kids. Just you and your principles.

Attached: 89931DCC-CD7E-4A9C-8FDB-85FB42E2B7E6.jpg (500x397, 72K)

He works on the internet.
We should all start working masonically, promote each other's channels and media, try to become popular and make some cash. If that fucking weirdo Contrapoints can do it with just a wig and leftist drivel, so can you.

Already been divorced. Lost my fortune I worked years for. Will not repeat the mistake. I will create a new state.

amen.

I'm not jerking off, I'm just taking a break from getting things in order for my big white wedding in a few months, where I'll be surrounded by friends and family.

>dreams aren't real

his reality soon will be.

Support business that dog whistle to us

lol bro u know its a mistake.

Yes you are don't lie

Look how HAPPY he is, how content with life he is having someone that loves him unwaveringly for who he is. This will NEVER be YOU.

How does it feel?

Attached: 1545059663810.jpg (718x384, 74K)

leave him be to try and be the first to win at this twisted game

I work 40 hours a week and I'm finishing my engineering ungrad+grad. I look like some autistic gamer when I'm really just a workaholic with more money than sin but I never flex my wealth. Most girls my age find me boring and ugly if they're within a reasonable BMI, so here I am jerking off.

In my state adultery will be punishable by death and will be niggers and shit skins free.

doubt it

this will never be YOU. Walking arm in arm blissful with the love of your life.

YOU will die alone in a dark room from cardiac arrest covered in your own semen in the glow of sadpanda.

How do YOU feel about this?

Attached: 1561441273464.jpg (465x377, 62K)

Why don't they have any non-white friends?

No one will ever look at you like this. In fact, no one will look at you at all you FREAK. Instead, people look at you like an ABOMINATION

Does it feel good?

Attached: 1564564490970.jpg (702x379, 37K)

Attached: notcoolbrah.gif (440x245, 3.96M)

Unlike this couple, your best days are behind you and you will die ALONE and UNWANTED. That is why you wish for the apocalypse everyday.

Explain

Attached: 1566077600105.jpg (761x379, 51K)

and all the niggers her pucci can handle

Attached: 445.jpg (800x884, 41K)

Marrying a woman doesn't mean necessarily that she loves you. Just take a look at men who have been divorce-raped or falsely accused of rape/domestic violence.

SAD!!

Yes user, dishonor your ancestors and end your bloodline

PATHETIC

wtf that pic LMAO
she cute tho

PITIFUL!

Fuck I wish I could fap for 14 hours

DISGUSTING!

this looks says:
i put up with you because you're my meal ticket. I'm already thinking about black cock.

YIKES

What point are you trying to make with this gay shit exactly?

SAD!!!!!

I'm alrready married.
Funny. how your demoralization tacyics are totally unfounded and only only to yourself.

PUH THET IC