Cat killers, do your work Jow Forums

peluchin entertainment and akatsukito on youtube posted themself kiling and mutiliting cats

Attached: download.jpg (292x173, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MLumJ8LXpjc
youtube.com/channel/UCvIf56XsDoXEbAoiw8Y4oQA
vlare.tv/u/ive3xWQ6
deviantart.com/moises87
twitter.com/MarcoHope037
marcohope037.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=PKF6PxwyiXw
youtube.com/watch?v=gxUTl_xd9u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post a link you gypsy faggot..

fuck it .bump

youtu.be/MLumJ8LXpjc here is someone exposing them, oh and there is also in the comments somewhere one of their info

How am I supposed to be your personal army if you don't post a link?

i did

His real name is Marco Lopez, there is a video on the same youtube channel that shows him on google hangouts as "moises87" - if you search this usernamer, you can find his other accounts. He also goes as "MarcoHope037".
These are some of his accounts:
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCvIf56XsDoXEbAoiw8Y4oQA
VlareTv: vlare.tv/u/ive3xWQ6
Deviantart: deviantart.com/moises87
Twitter: twitter.com/MarcoHope037
Tumblr: marcohope037.tumblr.com

good because i don't speak beaner

Oh no, it's Caturday nigga, what are u doing?

Reminder.

Attached: dusty vs kenny vs 4chan's B.png (407x405, 99K)

Looks like he's a homo. Par for the course with faggots.

bump

Why kill cats

Attached: 1542353391671.png (1280x1024, 335K)

You also want me to solve all your problems fag go somewhere else to ask a personal army

Cats are an environmental disaster and kill about 3billion birds in the US alone. Theyve decimated the population of native species. Fuck cats. It should be illegal for cats to be let to roam free outside.

Apparently this little cat butchering cunt lives in Chile.

Attached: 1564102419795.png (1413x714, 808K)

who gives a fuck about some random dude killing some random cats

Punish him/them!

>who gives a fuck about some random dude killing some random cats

Attached: 1539308187403.jpg (644x644, 67K)

He is nonwhite and nazis loved animals. This was the perfect place to come to if one wanted to deal with this situation

yes, you are 100% correct

This guy is not the same as "Peluchin" from Chile but he is one of his friends. This is probably a coordinated effort between the two. Peluchin was doxed not long ago and went on a hiatus now all of a sudden this account linked to him starts posting the same content.

Fuck birds

A single cat's life is worth more than your entire diseased genetic cesspool of a country, Roma

These emotional cat lovers are all poisoned by toxoplasmosis.

Cats are vicious violent animals. Only reason we're not eating them is because they are good at getting rid of pests like mice.

Not your personal army you r*edit gypsy fuck.

Das rite

Attached: fuck off gypsy scum.png (720x741, 1.07M)

Fair enough, if they're an invasive species. The cats OR birds, I mean.

bump

>imagine caring so much about some spic killing cats on the other side of the planet

Cry more you fucking pansies just please don't blog post here

lol just fly away stupid birds, where is the problem

>Cats are violent vicious animals! OMG I don’t like violence!

I think you just unintentionally proved that cat haters are low test

Attached: D8BF0040-B8D5-4214-8887-D76F2B2B029E.jpg (644x800, 35K)

Old ass fucking news

>subhuman Croshit not seeing the problem in subhuman behavior

Pottery

But if birds flew somewhere else they would be an invasive species... oh.

And why were cats moved around from their native habitats? Because of human beings, the biggest of parasites. Killing cats is wrong, for they still suffer and it wasn't their fault they were moved around. I do agree all cats should be spayed & neutered and forced to stay inside, but killing them is immoral.
Also, clear and reflective glass windows probably kill just as much, if not more, birds than cats. It is preferable to put a lot of decals or non-reflective coating on your glass windows.
But yeah, keep your cats indoors and fix your glass windows. However, knowing how retarded humanity is, I doubt this would be done.

i agree to the extent that they shouldn't be allowed to roam around outside, its dangerous for them too

youtube.com/watch?v=PKF6PxwyiXw

Attached: 1566586563333.jpg (712x851, 85K)

most birds only eat insects, how much damage could they possibly do?

>fly away
>doesnt know birds cant fly when they just hatched
>doesnt know that birds are most vulnerable when they are still bound to the nest.

This also, in a way. Theres many invasive species of birds in US, such as sparrows, or starlings. Kill those pieces of shits too. In the last few years, native species have moved in around my area. Most recently woodpeckers. Cleaning up invasive species goes a long way.

It's not just cats that are invasive species either but gray squirrels in UK and many others. How did all of this happen? Human beings. Listen, killing cats on the basis of "being invasive species" is stupid and immoral, and in fact, one can make a better justification in killing human beings for being the most parasitical and invasive. Human beings are the ones transporting these animals around in the first place.

>whiteknighting a flying rat
you're literally a faggot

Animals dont suffer when they get a clean shot. And no, windows do not kill more birds than cats. They might be a cause of deaths, but not 3billion+. Killing cats isnt immoral. If you got rid of a cat, you would save the lives of many birds. So by not killing a cat, that would be even more immoral; if you want to take the morality standpoint. It’s like letting a serial killer run free because killing him is immoral. Thats just plain retarded.

>blaming all humans for this bullshit.

Many of the invasive species in the United States are due to maybe a dozen, if not less, people who brought them over. Dont blame everyone for the disaster caused by literally a few.

Because cats are the biggest gay.

Attached: image.jpg (500x616, 77K)

People who kill small animals for fun are weak.

.....and this is how we all know youre subhuman

This guy gets it.

Attached: image.jpg (720x960, 171K)

Cats are better than dogs to be honest. A cat doesn't shit on the carpet. And doesn't smell like a dusty turd.

What the lack in size they make up for in numbers. Cats are the Chicoms of the natural world.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1011, 172K)

They carry toxoplasmosis, and give brain worms. You live in the opposite of reality.

Attached: image.jpg (709x655, 91K)

You shouldn't move around any animals, period, dumb fucker.
It's still wrong in my view. Capturing + spaying & neutering are better. Also, ban breeding. Shooting any innocent animal is wrong.

I'd react the same way (probably worse) if someone was torturing dogs near me (yes even the shitbulls). You can't blame everything on toxoplasmosis whenever someone mentions cats.

Only disgusting chinks and curry niggers ever argue about killing cats. Go back to your country you subhuman insectoids. If this Chile faggot was torturing birds for no reason, the response would likely be less strong, but white people have souls and we would try to bring justice to him nonetheless. I just forwarded the info to a chick in Chile I know. Maybe she can call police or find a way to narrow down his location.

Attached: 1566668438006.jpg (269x370, 31K)

Why would anyone in the right mind hurt kots???

Attached: 1562859760521.jpg (960x724, 52K)

Show flag, poo.

Actually rats carry toxoplasmosis, which is passed on to cats when they hunt them.

Just your thread reminder that even if you manage to clear out all the niggers, arabs etc, as well as made everyone rich (ie, wipe out most "economic" crime) everyone would still not be 100% safe due to the phenomenon of serial killers.

And what do almost all serial killers have in common? Animal abuse for "fun" or "attention" (ie, not eating a cow)

Liking certain animals as pets is and has always been western. It has been an inspiration for art, it can teach small kids responsibility and are genuinely often fun to be around. Cats & Doggos are almost like live cartoons and can provide a ton of entertainment even when the power is off.

Attached: siberian-cats-alla-lebedeva-26.jpg (750x599, 148K)

Incels finally slaying pussy

Never said nor implied that moving animals is good, dumb fucker. Nice strawman argument. Youre either legit retarded or a jew. And good luck allocating enough resources to catching cats and spaying/neutering them.

>shooting innocent animals is wrong.
I agree. Cats arent innocent tho. So that argument is done.

based. we must secure the existance of our kitties.

Redpilled post. Without sounding like a hippy fag, humans are a blight on this earth in almost every possible way.

Human beings are not innocent, so I think omnicide is the way to go. If human beings didn't move around cats, then they wouldn't be a problem. Slaughter all of mankind, starting with niggers like you.

Attached: madness of mankind.jpg (1425x1246, 493K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gxUTl_xd9u0

Straya knows whats up

Name: MATÍAS IGNACIO VERA OYARZO

-Nationality: Chilean
-Date Birth: 2003-09-19

* -Address data:
249 AV. COSTANERA RIO DE LAS MINAS NORTE
Street: PATAGONA
-Number: +56 9 5072 3547
-Rest: MANUEL BULNES
-Region: Magellan and Chilean Antarctica
-Community: PUNTA ARENAS
-Birth: PUNTA ARENAS
-STUDY IN: JOSE MENENDEZ INSTIT.SUPERIOR DE COMERCIO,
-Community of PUNTA ARENAS, MAGALLANES AND ANTÁRTICA CHILENA

>t.

Attached: nosed2.png (589x534, 37K)

The meat on that one could feed a Chinese family.

based doxanon

damn, saddest fucking scene in the whole series

Attached: 1559055978559.jpg (1024x934, 78K)

still triggered that you lost war from us pathetic

Cats are uppity vermin who spread the Big Gay to their owners via Toxoplasmosis
But spics who commit animal cruelty for attention are bantu-nigger-tier subhuman
I don't really have a dog in this fight.

Attached: smug doggo.jpg (506x439, 21K)

>spic is subhuman
pottery

Kek

Attached: image.jpg (750x730, 70K)

fuck birds

lmao at the replies of this redpilled post
Jow Forums is full of zoomer retards

oh yeah: cats are (literally) african migrants too

>Lopez
I thought it would be a nigger but whatever.

Not all humans are innocent, and they indeed get shot, nigger. Exhibit A; someone defending their home. I dont have problem with cats, as you seem to believe. I do have a problem with cats that arent indoors, nigger. Your reading comprehension is abysmal.

Again, dont blame all of humanity for the mistake of some idiots who wanted to recreate Britain on the east coast of america, nigger.

>Huuh I'm killing kittens look how edgy I am
Kys

Killing cats is the wrong way to go. Mankind made a mistake and harming cats for that is disingenuous. The best approach is to make it law to keep cats indoors, breeding cats illegal, fund organizations to capture + spay & neuter, and so forth. Just shooting a cat is immoral, since they are living beings that have feelings, desires, self-awareness, and much like us. It wasn't their fault this issue happened, which I agree is real.

Kots are Friendly beings

This is the old Jow Forums spirit. No one fucks with cats, not even with doom music.

I tried, but they are fast as fuck, one pump maybe, but two is a stretch. Not worth the effort.

Its the migrants from *chan

>m-muh cats kill innocent birds :(((((((((
then petition for a hunting season of wild cats you dumb nigger, torturing an animal is not justified by overpopulation

Cats are fucking nigger tier animals when I see cat I want to murder this furry piece of shit !

Attached: 1504893446258.png (640x640, 606K)

I don't give a shit about some beaner killing a cat, chinks do it all the fucking time and no one gives a shit

Yeah but he's a 15 year old kid, so the dox is villainous and wrong.

"After a while, Peluchin claimed he doesn't care about his cats and that he will keep adopting cats to kill them. He also claimed he will kill his mother as well."
Someone should probably let her know.

Uuuungh, the look in her eye, there goes my no fap.

Who cares

ja rite

Attached: DEUTSCHE.png (448x600, 503K)

Fucking kek, of course it's a dirty god damn andes nigger.

Attached: y65po808p9g21.jpg (1242x1041, 81K)

Based.

Nigger

fuck off subhuman dog owner.

>harming cats
It ends fucking here
This dude is dead, DEAD

Attached: 1561415827874.jpg (325x325, 15K)

No it isn't. If that little psychopath is doing that to cats, then he's thisclose to doing it to humans. He' a threat to everyone else and needs to be culled. If I could I would do it myself, and I would sleep very well that night.