Nogs btfo’ed

AYO ‘HOL UP, SO YOU WUZ SAYIN, WE AIN’T KANGS?

Attached: FF937EAD-F0A3-4153-A916-9AFEBE311854.jpg (1241x816, 867K)

Other urls found in this thread:

secretebase.free.fr/complots/organisations/kemet/kemet.htm
barnesreview.org/dna-ancient-white-egypt/
theverge.com/2017/5/30/15713536/ancient-egyptian-mummies-dna-genome-sequencing-near-eas
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ7xg2wnyvM&t=5s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-WNIxiO8LGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But you're probably an Arab rapebaby yourself and you also probably are not part of the ancient E-L19 haplogroup branch from which ancient Egyptians descent from. You have no right to claim ancient Egyptian heritage just like niggers.

If you want to got by probability, then you are not right. A very small amount of arabs actually mingled with Egyptians.

How do you know? You can't know that only by DNA testing, what is your DNA? What haplogroup do you belong to?

>artisan

You said that probably im an arab rapebaby, I said that very little arabs actually mingled with Egyptians, so by probability you are wrong. Other than that no I have not done a DNA test. But most modern Egyptians are indeed the ancients.

Yeah small mistake there.

So egyptians were brown?

Yes, mostly due to the strong sun.

> But most modern Egyptians are indeed the ancients.

This is not true, genomes of ancient mummies show that modern day Egyptians are different from ancient Egyptians. Modern day Egyptians have on average higher Arab Peninsula admixture and higher Sub-Saharan admixture. I even saw GEDmatch results of ancient Egyptians with literally 0% Sub-Saharan! The average modern Egyptians scores above 20%!!!

Is that statistic the same for Copts?

Are we brothers then?

Yes, however Copts are less influenced with Arab Peninsula admixture.

Perhaps in colour, but sadly not in culture.

Portuguese were egyotian pharoahs and kings and shiet, look it up.

why do we even have to prove nowadays that geptians were not black

That is quite different from some studies ive read, can you please cite. Not mad btw just curious.

It's funny how Egyptians have to defend their history and culture from niggers just because they share a continent

Attached: 1564775185485.jpg (540x720, 33K)

This. Nogs need to understand that Egyptians were culturally much much closer to the Mid East than to Africa. Like how Indians are technically asains.

who cares?
lol i'm fascinated by your obsession with melanin in human beings.
ITS NOT THAT IMPORTANT LOL

Although situated in North Africa, Egypt had been settled by three white groups prior to 3500 BC, namely Old European Mediterranean types, Proto-Nordics, and Nordic Indo-Europeans, with the latter group penetrating the territory as part of the great wave of Indo-European invasions which took place from 5600 BC onward. Entering Egypt at the time of the great Indo-European migrations from the Black Sea basin circa 5600 BC, Nordic peoples such as gGingerh settled the Nile River Valley and laid the basis for what was, by 3000 BC, to become the first Egyptian Dynasty. The true Egyptians had all vanished at the very latest by 800 BC, and the divided and weakened Egypt was easy prey to numerous invaders, some Semitic, some Nubian, and some Indo-European, none of whom established any sort of permanent rule. The Nubian invaders set up a new kingdom known as the Twenty-fifth Dynasty (746?655) and claimed to be the inheritors of the previous kingdoms. This one hundred year dynasty saw a number of Nubian and mixed race rulers, all claiming to be pharaohs and attempting to revive some of the older practices, such as mummification.

Attached: egypt info 1.png (1155x763, 1.46M)

Ancient Egypt was a Nordic Desert Empire whose blond and red haired mummified pharaohs can still be seen today at various museums. The mummy of the red-haired Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses II for example, is on public display at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, and DNA tests have shown that that was indeed his natural hair color. Egyptian art also paints a clear picture of the race and appearance of the first and true Egyptians who were eventually overrun and destroyed by their black neighbors. Miscegenation was the true catalyst for the fall of Ancient Egypt. Clashes between the Egyptians and the black Nubians had long been a feature of Egyptian history, with the first campaigns against the Nubians launched by Old Kingdom pharaohs around 2900 BC. In 2570 BC, Pharaoh Sneferu launched a concerted attack upon Nubia. Egyptian records show that seventy thousand prisoners were taken. In 1296 BC Egypt conquered Nubia and built a series of massive forts to protect its southern borders against the Nubians, with the most famous of these being the fort at Buhen, which had walls which were over 364 feet (110 meters) high and almost 15 feet (4.5 meters) thick. Along the banks of the southern Nile huge stones were erected upon which, in hieroglyphics still visible today, the passage of blacks past those points was forbidden?the first public WHITES ONLY signs in history!

Attached: egypt info 2.png (1081x841, 1.33M)

Doubtful. Egypt was invaded by Greeks,Romans and then multiple times by mozzlems

At the time of the Hyksos invasion of Egypt, many local Nubian kings allied themselves with the Hyksos and inflicted defeats upon the weakened Egyptians, including the destruction of the southern forts. When the Hyksos were finally driven out, the white Egyptians exacted a terrible revenge upon the blacks, launching many campaigns of conquest and suppression against them, all the while bringing back thousands into Egypt as slaves?a racial time bomb which was to eventually destroy Egyptian civilization. Slowly with time, blacks and other non whites became more and more accepted in Egyptian society and race mixing became more and more common. This is why early Egyptian art shows people with blue sapphires for eyes, yellow and orange paint for hair, and pale white or sunburned red skin, whilst the last Egyptian dynasties, the ones leading up to complete fall and utter ruin, have artwork that shows negroid and arab features. By the 25th dynasty, the original white Egyptians were extinct. This was the time of the Nubian pharaohs which black supremacists use to claim an African origin for ancient Egypt. The Nubian dynasty came in fact at the end of the Egyptian era, not the beginning. Unable to maintain the original white-run civilization, the 25th Dynasty sputtered out of its own accord and was destroyed by an Assyrian invasion. Although the fall of Egypt is officially dated as from the end of the 25th Dynasty, in reality, the true ancient Egyptians had vanished more than 200 years earlier.

Attached: egypt info 3.png (926x801, 544K)

The evidence is overwhelming that these first Egyptian societies were white?a Proto-Nordic/Alpine/Mediterranean mixture. The leadership elite, in particular the pharaohs themselves, were mostly Nordic. The mummified remains of numerous pharaohs and common folk from this first great Egyptian civilization have unmistakable white features. For example, the well preserved body of Pharaoh Ramses II has red hair, and there are large numbers of mummies whose blond hair has been extraordinarily well preserved through the centuries. This tradition of Nordic pharaohs was to last almost till the second part of the Third Kingdom, circa 1050 BC, by which time racial demographic shifts had taken place in Egyptian society in favor of nonwhite groups.

Attached: egypt info 4.png (1129x742, 847K)

Attached: egypt info 5.png (1270x830, 962K)

Nordnigging at it's finest

Attached: egypt info 6.png (1118x732, 1005K)

Attached: egypt info 7.png (1063x613, 686K)

Attached: egypt statues.jpg (845x403, 108K)

Attached: modern day egyptions.jpg (1024x683, 402K)

secretebase.free.fr/complots/organisations/kemet/kemet.htm

Attached: Haplogroupes.jpg (390x450, 85K)

Woah. Was that from March of the Titans? never read it but heard about. Otherwise, it is most likely the intense heat of Egypt caused their skin to darken a bit. Like the Sicilians.

fuck u germ

The invasion was only at the top levels of administration, Kings, Governors, etc.. There was never a great migration of people to Egypt except the Pheonicians.

>Modern Egyptians were ancient Egyptians.
Wrong. While Egypt was very multicultural, it was not influenced by "arabs" until the later dynasties. Ancient Egypt was primarily ruled by Caucasian Red heads. The DNA evidence of mummies from the earlier times of Egypt were all found to be linked with today's modern Western Europeans.

Today's modern Egyptians have little to nothing to do with Ancient Egypt.

>insisting DNA test aren't fixed

100% THIS

>like the sicilians
yeah, or aussies

Attached: 05111a9c6e49ab4aa3970be66011873b.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

the Egyptians of the BLACK EARTH are therefore not blacks of the skin and there are several groups (or races) in Egypt when the Kushites inherit the Egyptian throne. Egypt has never been an empire of black people is absolutely wrong! However, the NUBIE is as colony of Egypt has never been cut drastically from the North.

Attached: races-egypte.jpg (750x460, 100K)

Ah yes a Negro trying to claim he is Egyptian. The classical case of Negros stealing Aryan Identity. Try harder next time you retarded Nigger. In Ancient Egypt, Niggers where slaves.

Modern Egyptian Fellahin (farmers) share the same exact skin colour portrayed in ancient egyptian art, they also bake shamsi bread (ancient egyptian recipe), and play tahtib( ancient egyptian stick fighting).

Egyptians also celebrate Sham El Neseem (Egyptian easter) originally shemu where egyptians ate salted fish and lettuce to celebrate the spring.

Modern arabic egyptian, while uses arabic words, borrows its grammatical structure from egyptian.

Some Coptic egyptians speak coptic (final form of ancient egyptian) and all copts use the egyptian calendar.

As for the dna, im gonna need a clink. Not mad just curious.

Because niggers are literally retarded

>R1b Negroids
No. R1b is primarily that of Western Europeans
Wtf is this picture saying?

Link*

FIND A PLACE FOR THE BLACK MAN IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER THE RACIAL DELIGHT OF AFRICAN ILLUMINATI

Total bullshit.. do these look like European redheads to you?
Create all the fake history in your head, doesn't change the truth

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-172351~2.png (673x710, 607K)

take off that flag if you want people to take you seriously kike

Nice fake pic.... Here is an entire wall...

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-172435~2.png (717x512, 495K)

Keep crying bitch

Attached: 1555792812498.jpg (742x571, 65K)

I like how you completely ignored my post, nice try nog no one is believing your lies.

Shitskin.jpg

What color skin do you have. Honest question

Attached: 1566370522725.jpg (590x826, 83K)

Shut the fuck up Italian bitch

Attached: 1566140863107.gif (264x264, 1.39M)

Song of Solomon 1:

4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Solomon was a negro.

Attached: kedartent.jpg (925x624, 52K)

>Implying it is symbolic

Like the last figure in the pic, i am a shitskin unfortunately (at least not a nog) Dark brown eyes and straight black hair.

King Tut was proven to have R1b

Debunked, Egyptians were actually African blacks literally bbc did a documentary on this you dumbass whites

barnesreview.org/dna-ancient-white-egypt/

theverge.com/2017/5/30/15713536/ancient-egyptian-mummies-dna-genome-sequencing-near-eas

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

This information is easily found with an internet search of you were truly interested.
Not to mention the numerous unwrapped Mummies that have Red hair. Including, Ramesses II.
Red haired Mummies are found throughout Egypt and date back to over 5,000 yrs ago.
Caucasian Mummies are found throughout the world, from China to South America. They are the ONLY race to practice Mummification in such a wide region and timeframe. Therefore, one must conclude that mummification originated with Ancient Caucasians and was a technique that was primarily practiced by them to preserve their dead.

Remember when (((scientists))) said that the reason Ramesses II and other mummy's had red hair was either because of the dirt they were buried in or as a result of the mummification ritual? The question is why do all the royal or high caste mummy's have red or blond hair?

Attached: Ramesses_II_mummy.jpg (366x547, 61K)

So easy to debunk your fake history... I just need to post what the.ancient Egyptians left behind

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-014340~2.png (681x1088, 109K)

I can do this all fucking day....
Look at these European redheads

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-014203~2.png (720x991, 197K)

This is why aliens won't make positive contact with us. We are all caught up over the color of our fucking epidermis. If I was an advanced civilization, I'd fucking send killer nanobots down here to destroy everything, and everyone.

>We was Kangz. I swearz it. I saw it on da TV.
A quick internet search shows otherwise.

Negroids are in fact the youngest race of Homo Homosapien. The oldest remains of a proto Negroid date back to 9,100bc.

You monkeys literally have monkey genes, Muc7 genome. It is found in the saliva of Sub Saharan Africans and also only found in Primates. No other race of homosapiens have this gene.
Not to mention your 99.9% Rhesus positive bloodtypes.
You guys are related to Monkeys and have NEVER done anything in the ancient past worth taking note of.

I'm not crying, I'm spitting upon your fake racist version of history

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-014701~2.png (692x1075, 467K)

Dark skin color was consider cleansed by the egyptians so they would often exaggerated their darkness in statues. Not to add these could easily be statues of nubian mercenaries that often served in the egyptian army.

Nice try.

It says right there he is Nubian. Not Egyptian.

Whatever you say.... Looks negro to any sane observer

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-015014~2.png (713x1026, 119K)

You expect too much if you think niggers can read

>nubian
l2read nog

Attached: 1527817653619.jpg (640x616, 112K)

Egyptian arabs are the closest living descendants of the Egyptians

We iz all equal. Everyone be kangz.

Egypt was an extension of Nubia..... The Hyksos were the first to set foot into Egypt at 1500bc.... During the 18TH DYNASTY

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-174404~2.png (692x1096, 728K)

looks like a statue from that angle

Attached: 1564271864739.jpg (1680x1026, 87K)

kek, i was the OP from that post. feels like ages ago.

Attached: 1558912848961.jpg (672x676, 33K)

The nogs just want something worth bragging about. But sadly, science isn’t on their side

All three show more connections to levantines and Europeans from the ancient egyptians. But none deny that modern egyptians descend form the ancients, aside from the title. It could have been easily that along the genetic path Egyptians mixed with sub saharans without being totally replaced. The third even admits they cant make drastic conclusions. Similar skin color and some cultural aspects show me that modern egyptians are descendants from the ancients.

Cant you fucking see the picture. The egyptians were distinct from the nubians. Several wall paintings show egyptians and nubians fighting and clearly showing egyptians having a lighter skin colour

>Using Art to make your case.
You don't even want to go there.
I wont even dispute this with you Nigger.
You were slaves. Always have been.

Ancient texts from Sumar (Enuma Elish) describe the "Black headed" children being created to serve the Gods (Anunnaki) a Blue eyed, Blonde haired race.
Texts from all over the world describe these Blue eyed Gods. From the Vedics in Ancient India to the tales of the Aztecs.
Blue eyes, in Ancient times, were seen as a sign of the Gods.
Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-162201_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 581K)

>Dark skin color was consider cleansed by the egyptians so they would often exaggerated their darkness in statues. Not to add these could easily be statues of nubian mercenaries that often served in the egyptian army.

t. nigger

Attached: 1566561898194.png (850x747, 102K)

Really? Sorry m8 , I'd rather go with literal statues left behind by literal ancient Egyptians...... Yes the latter dynasties from the 25th + were a mix of Black's and mulattoes but all the ones prior were undoubtedly black...

Attached: diop5.jpg (307x521, 18K)

The average is not even 8% and extreme outliers are rising it, the median is lower

Attached: 1566581300150.png (960x1732, 1.11M)

Many of statues seem to be reused, with new inscriptions added, so you can`t be sure whose image it really is.

Except ancient egyptians have middle-eastern halpogroups for the most part and cluster with middle easterners.

Why do you snownigger feel the need to claim ancient Egypt anyways? Unlike niggers you are doing alright, you don't need a cope

King Narmer was from the south, so he had more negroid features, other than that the vast majority of statues had straight noses like Rameses for example. Egypt was not homogenous but just like modern egypt, the more south you go the darker the more northern you go the lighter. Still most egyptians and thus most pharaohs were as depicted in the pic above. All the statues you show are either exaggerated in color or of actual nubian kings who ruled egypt briefly.

>all the statues have their nose cut off
>lol bro it's because romans tipped them over and all the heads just so happened to fall and break their nose!!!

Modern egyptians do not have substantial arab or european admixture. Same with berbers.

So wait let me get this straight. Hold on. You're saying that, stay with me now, white people invaded themselves and overthrew white Pharaohs?

ever stop and think maybe Egypt had relations with other kingdoms within Africa? Ever hear of the Moors? Jesus Christ its like you cant understand that Africa encompasses races beyond just plain ""Black""
Look at Ethopians, they are not black. Sengalize are not black.

Afro-asiatic speakers with some r1b took over the region during Neolithic, then the founder effect did the rest and now Chadic people have their own brand of r1b

All right nigger, let's go there

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-141026_Brave.jpg (720x1280, 762K)

Was wondering when you'd show up. Are you going to say Egyptians are Khoi-San Hunter gatherers from 'the mountains of the moon' again? Or just display your ignorant misinformed misinterpretations of Egyptian art again? Lol

How about actual photos of the Ancient Pharoahs. Notice the Red Hair?? Do you? Do you see it???

Attached: 39f2fd37f040417adbe280b17517eb00.jpg (493x397, 62K)

>As blue is also the colour of water and hence the colour of the Nile and the primeval waters of chaos (known as Nun). As a result the colour blue was associated with fertility, rebirth and the power of creation.
>NO NO NO it means white mans eyes!!

Look at present day how the elite hold up the infinity sign. They believe that they will be reincarnated. That's exactly what this is.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ7xg2wnyvM&t=5s
Ita historical fact that Egypt was an extension of Nubia and that the Hyksos were the first light skinned people to set foot into Egypt.... That means that mutts were post hyksos

Here is taharqa's story, for whoever's interested
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-WNIxiO8LGM

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-204017~2.png (701x1070, 119K)

The same with dark black skin, the egyptians considered that cleansed so they exaggerated it in some statues and art and the nogs think thats an accurate depiction.

They claim the Moors too, afrocentric animals have no self-pride and would LARP as anyone in order to cope with their past as slaves

Nubia was established after egypt by several hundred years, and no that isnt a historical fact. Once again egyptians distinguished themselves from nubians in the battle paintings.