DRUMF BTFOd

It’s over.

Attached: AFF7602E-E5C8-42BB-BB28-2BD3129AD29E.jpg (750x950, 533K)

yeah, oof, what a major slap to his administration how can we possibly go on

what the fuck is he smoking, it was just cheaper to make there

wow producing shit in a country that underpays its workers and cuts corners in safety!!! wow!!! HAHA FUCK DRUMPF!

as opposite to Thaiwan or China?
how will America ever recover?

Who still buys discs?

>degenerate attention seeking woman gets naked and says what's popular for Shekels.
meh. It happens.
Da Pigs be fightin' in da pen again.

Attached: Taylor Swift.jpg (600x1000, 176K)

>Kike media moguls steal her music
>Kike media moguls want to produce her stolen music cheaper
>Kike media moguls exploit her leftism to produce her stolen music cheaper while she defends them
>Kikes are probably friends with Trump
>US workers are probably leftists and her fans
>Mexican workers are probably being exploited
>Blompf btfo
Is this what all "powerful" women are like? Is this why Muslims don't take them seriously?

more like Taylor Flaps

The sad thing is many people in the US will cheer her on for this....

Why her pussy look like Bart Simpsons mouth

Shitskins and third worlders

i'm very confused, Trump doesn't hate mexico, why do libtards always straw-man everything, he dislikes fucking illegals coming in, if you support that shit then you're mentally ill

Liberalism is a mental illness

Every single CD and DVD has a HEncho en Mexico sticker on it.

i mean do all libtards agree with open borders?

All disks are made in Mexico from what I’ve seen. Go ahead and correct me if I’m wrong.

>Cool, can't wait to go down to my local Sam Goody and wait in line to buy a physical album like all the kids are going these days.

PLUMB! NO!!!

Attached: spice_in_options.png (1500x1500, 220K)

It’s probably about 50/50. The ones who don’t are afraid to talk about it.

Mindbroken by the BBC.
Addicted to the BBC.
Destroyed by the BBC.

You lost wh*TOIDS

Attached: Taylorkanye.jpg (618x412, 40K)

If Taylor Swift isn't a prime example of how fame and the entertainment industry corrupt, then I don't know what is.

>does

Wow she sure showed him. She employed Mexicans in Mexico.

You blacks ruin everything. Step aside you filthy monkey, the West belongs to us. Your monkey women crave MVSLIM BVLLS

10/10

Attached: 1566537698602.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Even in trying to make a political statement the cunt cant help but to include her face in the picture. Someone post the cartoon of the girl turning every pic of something into a selfie

Clearly a photoshop but ..

Attached: 1560803677373.jpg (498x471, 48K)

Taylor made the album in Mexico as a fuck you to Americans.

>trump passes new trade deal with mexico
>mexico becomes largest US trade partner, surpassing china
>DRUMPHFHH HATES MEXICO
just mexicans in the US. Mexico is a good low cost manufacturing partner for the US.

Stop lying to yourselves. She is still a 10/10, and any of you would marry her in an instant.

Attached: 1560069033704.jpg (3499x5249, 2.13M)

That's a slap to the us not trump, fuckin idiot

Ironic because trump doesn't hate mexico. He just doesn't want people illegally crossing the border.

She should fix her jaw or teeth. Mouth is always slightly open exposing her teeth. She has the money. Looks unattractive.

She’s a solid 6/10 and you know it. She has the curves of a 2x4

OMFG, it's all over...

...again...

uhhh, maybe she sold out, you dumb fuck, unaware of the smell of his own filth, maybe she will do whatever they tell her to do? hmm? sinking in a bit, you thick twat?

What has she ever done except take three dicks at once for the permission to lip sync on stage? Any of you who like her are stupid.

I'm curious - what do you consider to be 10/10? Have an examples to hand?

Hey, if you're going to make it big in a Jew industry, you gotta be the Jew's footstool, and do what they Jew-boy tell you.

So ignore her music, and don't give her or her Jew-masters any of your shekels.
She'll get blacked, probably pump out a horrifying looking niglet, and die from some STD or other.

It's the choice she made.

Attached: Mixed.jpg (708x536, 41K)

More to a wife than looks..

Wife is life long friend .. not just a fuck buddy. Get a wife that'll watch the football game with you.. suck your dick when you want, cook etc. Be a good mother.

10/10's you'll argue with them .. they'll always fuck around on you and will have no skills and no desire .. they just "look" good and are used to getting all the attention. That is why when they dont get it they spiral into oblivion. Tay will go the nutjob way Brittney did

Attached: 15620.png (306x306, 121K)