Why are they obsessed with open borders and diversifying people?

1200 Rabbis
dailymotion.com/video/x51ybvy

Attached: Immigration-1.jpg (450x338, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/
youtube.com/watch?v=cwYEKg1gNBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUT NOT FOR ISRAEL

these people need to just die

Attached: 1566525513328.png (1256x1304, 425K)

But israel its too getting enriched user, comtrary of what Jow Forums believes

Because they want to dispossess whites and orientals so they rule the world. The future they want is an even more shitty third world cali, where everyone else lives hand-to.mouth, and stress over how close they are to living on the street (if they themselves don't already). The jews are rich ruling class in this future

The only way to achieve peace in Israel is through a Single State Solution with democracy and voting for all Palestinians.

It's a part of their survival strategy. If a country is mostly homogenous, the behavior of small minority groups gets much more attention from the common people. It's much more difficult to form a consensus against one of them if the country is a jumbled mess of small groups competing against eachother than if it has a large and dominant majority.

Not in my country you won't. Those hippie reformist cucks are losers whose daughters come over here to get banged by IDF infantry while their moms protest the occupation. Fuck them

It's part of their identity. All the nationalist Jews moved to Israel, so the ones left in the West have an identity that's based around:
>being related from people who suffered in homogeneous Europe last century
>being a small vulnerable minority
>having benefited from immigration/refugee status
>being wary of nationalism

Attached: Identity.png (733x479, 104K)

They apply principles of animal husbandry to humans.

This

>and diversifying people
Only non-Jewish people.

It helps facilitate the rootless, hapless, Africanized goycattle caste while also eliminating Europeans politically and socially (and probably physically eventually).

Attached: Yikes.jpg (363x1362, 284K)

As a Jew, I support open borders for Israel.

Attached: obfi.jpg (850x570, 107K)

The enrichment need to fasten imo

It's been their goal all through the last century and now their plan is finally being realized this century.. We were in such a good position post-WW2, they knew that if they tried the shit they are doing now back then with all this LGBTQSHIT and mass Islamic immigration then the masses would straight up reject it and call them out, it's taken generations of social engineering to get to this low-point.

We need a complete financial collapse and fast to dislodge the Jews from power, they thrive off of money, take that away and they turn back into the scurrying rats that they have always been, I wish Hitler had finished them off.

Attached: 1563373276481.jpg (720x720, 96K)

Because Jews cannot freely move undetected within homogeneous societies.

jews are obsessed with genociding Whites. voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/

Attached: mltmge.jpg (720x722, 303K)

We're so socially conditioned to stay quiet and be 'tolerant' that Europeans waking up sounds impossible at this point. The only thing that can save us is a total financial collapse.

Attached: 1563383719011.jpg (1062x3240, 1.25M)

They'll never win on an open field so they resort to lies and deception.

A lot of these quotes made by 'Alice F.' are fake. They are disinfo meant to be spread as black propaganda because they are easily found out and make the person/group spreading them look discredited. For example, I looked through the entire Pentagon's New Map book by Barnett, and while interesting in that it proposes to explain the American policy as world hegemony of furthering globalization under American control, the quote is nowhere to be found. The Foxman quote is fake, the Touitou quote may be genuine, as I've seen him say similar things (in French), the Ignatiev quote is similar to what he's said in the past. The Spectre quote is of course accurate, as she's on tape saying it.

But I know for a fact that Barnett isn't Jewish, I don't know if he's worked as a consultant to Israel or not, and the quote is fake. There's even a forum discussion in German discussing the quote where they came to the same conclusion I did. I can't find it right now, I'll look again.

Fuck off kike

Attached: 2019-08-24 12.42.10.jpg (673x937, 238K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cwYEKg1gNBc

Israel is being enriched because they made the unfortunate decision to keep palestinians around as cheap labor instead of expelling them to jordan when they had the chance and are now in a position where they must either give up the West Bank and Gaza or they will eventually be subsumed by greater Palestine.

More sheep for them to harvest.

A divided nation is a nation that's not going to throw them out, again.

>holocaust is more important that actually practicing judaism

lol

Tell them to accept Palestinians.
That is always hilarious.

>Why are they obsessed with open borders and diversifying people?
The essence of Jewish psyche is Talmudian parasitism, continous warfare by deception against the host population.

Attached: rob_reiner_civil_war.jpg (780x377, 39K)

it's not their fault, they fear for their lives as long as we exist (and their messiah will not come).
what i don't get is who's blood they think they will sustain on when we're gone.

>A lot of these quotes made by 'Alice F.' are fake. They are disinfo meant to be spread as black propaganda because they are easily found out and make the person/group spreading them look discredited.
Did you actually watch Touitou’s YouTube channel and verify he didn’t make that statement?

Turlough O'Brien, High King of Ireland, holds the current world record for removing kikes. Kikes arrived one day and were told to leave Ireland the very same day. Be like Turlough.

Because they're afraid of 110 so want to weaken whites with shitskins.