Why are 90% of workers at airports and train/bus stations black?

Why are 90% of workers at airports and train/bus stations black?

Attached: AirportSecurityAP1_1464367615709_1360439_ver1.0.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>what is affirmative action in government jobs

I dont think you really need any experience and a high school diploma is nice is what ive heard

Attached: A84A1B9B-8375-4668-B430-FE69106213F1.gif (200x200, 1.15M)

Low skill, low income jobs

Affirmative action

>have 2 years in college
>5 years of work experience
>can't even get a job as a bank teller or low level receptionist
fuck Pennsylvania

Attached: pepe.jpg (660x574, 31K)

This.

Government jobs have scoring systems. They use your resume mixed with a social grading system. So to discriminate against white men specifically they give points for being woman, Muslim, poc, gay, or veteran. This recently happened to a good friend who is in his mid-30’s struggling for employment.

Those jobs have pretty good pay for the low training required. They at least have jobs. Its like all the single mothers that are RNs. Making $50-70k for 4 years of college or a 2 year associate's is pretty good considering others make $30k with 4 years of college education.

You don't want us to work?

Attached: serveimage (5).jpg (150x84, 3K)

honestly gotta employ them. wouldn't want them unemployed.

>Why are the TSA workers in Chicago and Atlanta black?!?!?

Low skill maybe, but not really low income. Particularly if you include the government bennies.

I don't live in either Atlanta and Chicago.

They’re a mix where I live. Customs officers are mostly Hispanics.

No, Mr. Bond. We want you to die.

TSA is $17 an hour to grope men. The customs officers have a cushy job, they make like 100k a year.

Aw, what's the matter? Whitey upset he can't get a job?
Hurts being a minority, doesn't it? booo hooo hooo

15.50/hr pretty low.

i pray for another government shutdown

Because airports, train/bus stations are in the city. Blacks love living in the city.

Because they can be rude and white people don't complain to blacks it's a fucked system Niggers lack empathy if your bus is late fuck you it will get here when it gets here *smacks lips * sit down and wait white boy .. Customer service is dead .. And (((they))) killed it ....if only people would quit giving money to Businesses that have rude fucks running the counters Vote with wallet Shit could change ... If your business could sell more tickets than seats available run late and not be called out for your shady business practices because you putt a human sheild of protected class on the front lines very few normal folk would swallow their pride than have a confertation at the ticket counter ,,,go home goy and spend a week on the phone with a robot and street shiter for a refund or Wait for the bus bitch :^)