DON'T EVEN EAT BUGS GOY

EAT EACH OTHER
what the fuck happened, how did we get to this point ?
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7383903/How-cannibalism-taboo-sets-humans-apart-rest-animal-kingdom.html#comments

Attached: 1566599214785.jpg (1242x1538, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0086119/
youtu.be/J5HYjYaDxx0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_spongiform_encephalopathy#Cause
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ready to each other for a chance to Elysium goys?

Attached: 1566599457665.png (622x840, 348K)

they are planning for the 10+ billion people that are going to need to be fed by the end of the century, in a world where (((they))) have used "carbon tax" to take a way most people's ability to provide for themselves or have any agency, the plan is for the lowest (and darkest) 9 billion to basically eat each other, and insects and vegetables, the top 1 billion (think 1st world now but with lots of "diversity") to be tax paying slaves to the JWO and eat lots of veggies and some insect protein with the weekly "treat" of some real meat to look forward to, while the 10/20 million or so on top (including all of them) live in high tech interconnected paradise and eat like kings (you know, like Americans of the 1990s) and rule over all the serfs (goyim).

Attached: IT'S PEOPLE.jpg (540x285, 36K)

ftw the meadia is trying to normalize pedos, poop fetish, and cannibals. Nah, pizzagate is fake news.

I'm not gonna eat no grandma or grandpa, thats for sure.

We'll be alright in the end lads, but it's gonna get worse before it gets better

Attached: 1556491926797.jpg (768x768, 104K)

but we'll grind them up into a delicious hamburger patty for you, you'll love it!

Attached: 1519981906354.jpg (4000x4000, 1.3M)

Time to cannibalize Jamal and Juan here we go

Attached: 1566603642900.gif (640x360, 393K)

> eating the lower races
You're fuckin' filthy.

Attached: image.jpg (720x719, 164K)

Is that Goldeneye N64?

This.
This is why we fight.

Attached: 83572647637.jpg (225x225, 12K)

so we can officially go out and hunt jewmeat for ourselves now?
AWESOME!

Attached: ECL36WdXYAA0yw1.jpg (960x516, 118K)

It's Mr Bean in San Andreas.

"It's natural" really needs to stop being an excuse to act like an animal.

if they can grow any type of meat, why the fuck would they grow human meat???

They are getting ready for a mass immigration push from Congo and other ultra nigger countries. Therefore, cannibalism must be decriminalized.

time to send the fishing boats to the Mediterranean sea

Attached: SKPVZHT2WI6DBJOWBZUKNEKFTA.jpg (1150x766, 176K)

It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks and become one with all the people.

I tried it once by accident when I was travelling abroad, honestly after I found out I got sick for like a week but it did taste pretty good.

Isn't the Daily Fail considered a tabloid?

Attached: found a way.jpg (305x363, 30K)

>consuming the nutritional Jew

human doesn't even taste that good.

Trump shut down the adrenochrome supply so now they’re forced to come out into the open and normalize it. Once you take a drug away there are withdrawals.

Blessed Yang poster

would you, with some ranch?

Attached: ECqWdqMXsAY9mL1.png (320x320, 157K)

Part of my thinks Epstein died due to his withdrawal.

She's weirdly cute.

>DON'T COME AROUND HERE NO MORE
>GIVE IT UP
>STOP

Attached: end_it_now_god_please.png (394x360, 144K)

look that cunt up, then she'll no longer be cute.

Attached: eat_people.jpg (800x533, 84K)

You eat animals dont you

Americans can eat anything deep fried

Attached: Flamethrower.gif (297x224, 1.96M)

They were eating kids on that island, weren't they.
imdb.com/title/tt0086119/

Attached: epstein_1999.jpg (1872x4072, 1.68M)

> eating the lower races
Just don't let blood to blood contact happen and you should be good, or alternatively you could treat it like chicken and make sure it's fully cooked before consumption

Attached: 58066.jpg (1080x1920, 183K)

>dumb author says clickbaity thing

>OMG I HAVE FALLEN FOR THIS CLICK BAIT I MUST SHARE THIS BAIT HOW COULD THIS BEE!!!!

Attached: stop.gif (498x281, 2.99M)

A redpill 90% of Jow Forums is too weak for: L. Ron Hubbard was right about psychologists and tried to warn us through his stories

BUT HTEY ARE EATING POEPLE THOUGH

He's a cute little twink. I would def fuck that mouth

Attached: tenor.gif (1100x600, 865K)

I really fail to understand the base line of the arguement. If meat could be cultivated, why would anyone want to grow human flesh instead of any other animal substitute?

Furthermore, wasn't there a link between neurological diseases like Alzheimer and Kuru, ?

Because they're evil. Most things in life really are that simple.

THIS. Psychology is closely tied to all this food shit the Jewish globalist kabal is pushing for. They are conditioning people to feel guilty about everything and then gaslighting them on who caused those issues. This makes it easier to get people to accept living like fucking cattle because they think of it as a self-imposed punishment rather than abuse at the hands of a society of fucking psychopaths.

Mass psychology made us believe men are women and women are men. It made us believe that poison is healthy and the economy has priority over the environment.

What makes you believe they wont make eating bugs or cannibalism a viable choice for people?

>clickbait is actually quotes from a peer-reviewed psychology paper
Explain this.

I always used to grab spiders and bees and eat the fuckers like snacks.

The jew fears the spider eating man

no bugs, and no humans or vegetarian instead please.

cannabilism fucks with needed inner cell mass stem cells.

This, most large carnivores spit us out when they figure out their mistake. Our meat is pure dread.

Genetically, we are very closely related to pigs, so I guess, human flesh could be sold as salami and noone would notice it.
There was a notable serial killer in the 20ies, Fritz Haarmann, called Butcher of Hanover. It is rumored, that the flesh of his victims had been consumed by Haarmann himself or sold upon the black market as pork or horse meat.

Ni hao ma

Yes. That's what this is about. They're trying to get ahead of the shitstorm when the world finds out about the horrors they committed.
Allegedly* there was a cannibal resturant in one of those underground levels. Also heard dining rooms were named after Hillary. It sounds crazy but when a bunch of elites are signaling cannibalism on Instagram/ Twitter/Reddit etc. it isn't so far fetched. I mean Tony Podesta had a sculpture of one of Jeffery Dahmers victims in his main room. They all (many celebs & politicians)fuck with Marine Abramovic who is a "spiritcooker". The Lucifarians believe they can absorb someone's spirit by torturing and eating them.

We're not food, we're drugs

Exactly, they're trying to condition you with this shit. All this meaningless data clouds your judgment and in concert with other programs like 24/7/365 doom and gloom news makes it easy to force through unreasonable demands. Narcissists use the same tactics to browbeat their families.

Stay mad spider nigger
I'll eat ur fucking legs

really goy? maggots and spiders are gonna be your food too!

Attached: 1561993433385.png (535x754, 489K)

nice, the best meats back on the table boys. not even 200 years and we back to eating the weak

Attached: feastS.jpg (632x424, 85K)

It must be true about leftists not having a disgust reflex, that made me heave

Human muscle tissue is stringy and I would imagine quite starchy from how much glycogen we store in it.

Pretty fucking confident they're isn't a ulterior global agenda to make the poor eat each other; instead this is a unique attention-grabbing tabloid-like article to garner views and make as much money as possible off ad revenue.

>24/7/365
Wouldn’t that be 24/7/52?

Plus, only food animals are bred to be fat, docile, and
What was I saying?

Attached: 1565644002015.png (688x589, 451K)

Lab grown meat is a redpill not many people know about. It’s being worked on by Jews and the top lab grown meat companies all are operated by Jews or come from Isreal.

I am sure this “meat” will be healthy for the goyim just like everything else the jews give to our societies.

youtu.be/J5HYjYaDxx0

This is the future they want for us

Attached: 189013.gif (420x284, 1.64M)

Control the money
Control the food
Control the land
????
PROFIT

>its just a joke bro its not like we will ever normalize homosexuality or transgender faggots, its just a prank dont even say any thing about it hahaha

don't you feel bad about climate change goy? wish you could do something about it? well you can, all you gotta do is eat bugs, onions and human meat, move to the city and live in a 350 square foot apartment, use public transport, and stay indoors. I'll lead the (((movement))) from my self-sufficient private island resort in the Bahamas

You are right on the button. Very red pilled and well said, this is exactly what they plan. Fuck these evil pieces of shit.

>I really fail to understand the base line of the arguement. If meat could be cultivated, why would anyone want to grow human flesh instead of any other animal substitute?

It's for (((Traditional Sacrificial and Ritual))) purposes, user.

YOU

Attached: bug sausage.png (846x935, 908K)

The only ethical and sustainable option

Attached: 38.jpg (640x1136, 743K)

WILL

Attached: maggots.png (1186x1510, 1.38M)

Nice click bait Jared, you fuck

No but really id eat a person in 5 seconds if I was really hungry. Not even starving.

EAT

Attached: bug food.png (591x706, 423K)

THE

Attached: eat bugs drink urine.jpg (1029x1673, 495K)

BUGS

Attached: cnn bugs.png (2988x1693, 3.26M)

EAT THE BUGS.

Attached: UN eat bugs.png (494x400, 124K)

EAT THE BUGS!

Attached: eat bugs kids.jpg (1080x1100, 856K)

If people want to eat eachother, why should the government tell them not to?

EAT SHIT GOY

Attached: sewage.jpg (661x634, 99K)

NO BUGS FOR ME GOY ONLY FOR YOU

Attached: no bugs for jews.png (1080x517, 76K)

If only there was some system that already existed that could do that. We could call it "Nature" or some shit

Only stupid religious people eat animal meat, a true enlightened person will eat other humans to save the planet!

Attached: Dawkins-Tweet.jpg (1920x965, 137K)

yeah i'd rather not get Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

>to fight world hunger
I don't mind if poorfags want to eat insects, but I'm not a hungry person.

>be third worlder
>work at local meat processing plant
>dump whole corpse into grinder
>feed to first worlders
Enjoy your kuru

The shitty part is that so few know this truth. It sounds so insane but truth is stranger than fiction. Literally a bunch of Jews trying to force gods intervention by destroying humanity.

>>H-hey goyem, you don't want to buy my bugs, how about cannibalism?
OK OK, I'll eat bugs!
>>Good goy, eat my bugs.

Attached: abf111bry -- 590 -- umw111ble'.gif (180x180, 1004K)

>Would you eat insects to help save the planet?
lol no.

I thought they need live subjects for this kind of shenanigans, preferably little children.

fake meat is basically dog food. the profit margins are high which is their economic justification for creating it but is also acts as a vector for societal control, especially if they can legislate away traditional animal husbandry.

Just eat your own species - don't worry about Prions - we just affect cows.

Don't worry - just grind your dead to powder and use them for children food.

Nothing to worry - Prions don't even exist.

This article is white cell propaganda en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_spongiform_encephalopathy#Cause

It's a pure speculation - no hard evidence that Prions are the real cause. They are peaceful cells which want to coexist with your brain. We don't cause any brain damage or something related.

Just eat your dead.

Attached: Histology_bse.jpg (700x558, 73K)

they are trying to accelerate the narrative 10 years ahead b4 their pedo rings get busted so they can say
>what you mean eating babies is bad?

or thats what i think

Kind reminder that any article that starts with "It is time" or any derivative is fucking trash

Leviticus 11:20All flying insects that walk on all fours are detestable to you. 21However, you may eat the following kinds of winged creatures that walk on all fours: those having jointed legs above their feet for hopping on the ground. 22Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket, or grasshopper. 23All other winged creatures that have four legs are detestable to you.

Not really sure why it says four legs, since most have six, plus spiders have eight. Bans all other types of insects too.

All atheist are shit.

ooooyyy veeey

Attached: and-where-will-the-next-step-take-us-the-nose-1020791.png (500x384, 125K)

Kind reminded that anything from the daily mail is trash. Saves you even more time.

Except prion diseases don't break down with cooking unless you turn the fuckers into smoke and we have no clue how prevalent they really are in the human population

>EAT EACH OTHER
you probably already are somehow
I mean if niggers are licking the ice cream, what do you think the kikes are doing

Attached: 1507969870728.jpg (400x352, 15K)

is it time to stop reading the daily mail? find out in the article.

my fear is that they grind up humans and add it to the food supply somehow (artificial flavors and shit).. just a tiny dash, but still everyone's eating it

Humans Vs. Niggers and their Seed