Secession Thread

Secession thread.
Also a voting thread too.
strawpoll.me/18533097

ALL MEMES, AND MOVEMENTS ARE WELCOMED.
AMERICAN MUTTS, AND NIGGERS STAY OUT.

Attached: gon fishin.png (1500x761, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cascadianow.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

Thanks.
This is a voting thread for Jow Forums so we can centralize all of the movements

Wrong. They should be decentralized but organized

Thats the point.
There are many of us scattered across Jow Forums.
They call us, "Shills" in /ptg/, or commies/alt-right.

Attached: speical nation.png (680x680, 129K)

Tell me everything about the New England secession movement I want to be the most active person
How will we ignore the ri CT and ma leftist insanity

I say have a general-general but also have separate generals for each movement. Peaceful dissolution can be agreed upon here while the specifics of the American nations can go to the specifics. It might be a bumpy ride, each region/nation has its pride and "natural borders". Don't be surprised if the big tent turns into a boxing ring by the 50th post. American "patriots" will throw their ugly worn out hat in the ring and call us all traitors as well.

>How will we ignore the ri CT and ma leftist insanity
The whole issue with them is that the United States of America is pushing them over the edge. The people in (((D.C))) are mostly spooks in desguise trying to ruin or way of life. Remember, they are people, they are just puppets to push ideas that will ruin everyone.
If you take away the American influence, their minds will change, I too was one of them, now since I left the American spear of influence, I am not deponent on so called, "leftist" and "right-wing" ideologies, they both go nowhere and cause only harm to nations.

Now if you want to be more active, make memes, buy flags, put up posters around towns, talk to both sides, they will agree, trust me, it works. Just take out America and replace it with New England, and make it a 3rd way, and they will jump on, or get their mind working. I am part of the Southern VT division, we are growing more and more. And people find us really welcoming.

user that will be too many generals, we have enough, so this is a proposal for all.
Also, that will happen if you are in the South, no one will believe the meme of, "OH IF YOU LEAVE WE WILL KILL YOU" We have guns, you know, and we can use them.
So the best way to do it, is by voting out.

Attached: pin.png (518x492, 31K)

Do we have a discord so I can larp with you fellows

Attached: dvx42rkrjnn11.jpg (720x720, 56K)

>Discord
Thats a honeypot.

Attached: 53613593_1078514988988199_2640297970888605696_n.png (823x960, 297K)

Attached: geophysical north america.jpg (2100x1400, 762K)

This is a good map

Attached: map4.png (821x531, 21K)

Here's mine

Attached: AmericaBroken.png (700x455, 12K)

10/10 map.
I see this as a reality.
Also, are you from Cascadia?

Appalachia, and thank you. I'm trying to make another one that includes Canada, and fix up this map a bit. I've had a lot of suggestions.

Thats cool.
Also I got some Cascadia friends who are gonna help spread awareness.
I just fear that the American MSM is gonna try to stop us, but they will fail.
We got memes and manpower, we cannot be stopped

Attached: sovereignty.png (672x406, 72K)

Yes but you could use a different service like what's app I'm in the k New England discord and as long as you mind your opsec and make sure you Minecraft post you should be in the clear
Should that be the state of Jefferson flag?

I play MC.
And Jow Forums has a Discord for New England?

It's the Cascadia flag
cascadianow.org/

>New England
>White

>America
>White

Attached: mutt mask.png (299x293, 146K)

Attached: cozy2.png (715x717, 580K)

Attached: 1565403830230.png (1558x1116, 267K)

Get a Dixie flag in there

bump

Maybe

Attached: negdoc.png (579x536, 45K)

So looks like people say Yes.
/seg/ is now official.
Grab every dixie, cascadian, Californian, new englander you can, its fucking happening

Attached: boom.png (680x585, 245K)

Attached: United.png (352x433, 220K)