Wussup Jow Forums!!

Wussup Jow Forums!!
Where’s your paperwork homie!?
youtu.be/iJu3r6dpGYI

Attached: D3BD53A5-C29D-4FB3-B3F2-7D3DE8AB8219.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CwIatiKvthw
youtu.be/yUhxBQqDbeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think I'm going to prison soon. I was wondering if the "solitary/the shoe or shu?" still exits? And if it does, can I request to be put into it? Or do I have to shank a bitch to get thrown in it? I can survive my whole life without human interaction, of course I wouldn't mind the occasional medical checkups. Or should I just go live in the woods and try my best not to die out there?

What are you going to prison for? What state? And state system or federal system?

Hang on. I got it hooped ...squating and grabbing with toilet paper. Sorry holmes

Buy a dildo and start fucking yourself in the ass homosex

Can't say much. It was a stabbing, the guy lived and has no lasting injuries, just scaring. They basically have me dead to rights, self-defense won't work, and my lawyer says take the plea of Felonious Assault 2*/Aggravated Assault with a deadly weapon with intent to maim or disfigure. It's something like that. Ohio, so state system I guess. I don't want to run, 'cause my mom put up her house to secure the bond. But if I can be in solitary for the duration of my sentence, I wouldn't mind.

Why would you stab somebody??

Also haven’t you asked your lawyer these questions ?

> take Wes' advice
> show up to work shirtless in order to instill a sense of dominance amoung my coworkers
> My Asian boss looks at me confused > "user, why do you have random scribbles all over your chest, neck and arms!?!"
> recognize that this is a 'flinch-test
> time to put in some work
> scream at my manager
> "It's about my County, bitch!"
> try to throw a savage right hook
> end up helplessly smacking him in the shoulder
> "WTF is wrong with you, user?!"
> "It's about doing it for my people!"
> swing_miss.exe
> Clarence from accounting comes over and picks me up
> "Lock me up, pig! I've worked here 247 days, what's 30 days more in the SHU"
> Boss sends me home for disciplinary matters
> Mom finds out
> "No supper for you, user"
> Bitch doesn't know I have been hooping tendies up my rabbit-hole
All in all, I got a week off work and enough tendies to last me the night until I can trade some Good-Boy points from my cellie (My little brother).

Thanks Wes!

Attached: pepe-in-prison.jpeg.jpg (598x480, 54K)

motherfucker i got the kang of jews tatted on me

I'm physically weak and fat. I can't fight, so I went the route of using my knife. It was a confrontation outside of a liquor store. I opened my door and scratched some guys car, it all went from there. The state has witnesses, I don't.
I did. I have a public defender and he says he doesn't know. He's made an inquiry and told me he would get back to me with the information.

Attached: Consistent program.png (1152x648, 28K)

What was the race?

Shit. That’s really rough user.

>I'm physically weak and fat. I can't fight, so I went the route of using my knife.

better start working out user, just because you want solitary, doesnt mean you will get it.
you might end up in a converted gym with 100 other men

You fucked up. Been there. Take it; serve your time, keep your mouth shut & mind your own business.

Best advice before you go in, find a good church & talk to the pastor. Repent; Pray, pray & then pray some more. Read the Bible, starting with the New Testament & especially pay close attention to Jesus’ words & Paul’s writings. Don’t listen to the anti-Christian cucks on here. I promise you, Jesus is the ultimate red pill.

A white guy, supposedly he's in the Marines. He did have the haircut. I'm a fat, smelly, neck beard NEET and he's a solidly-built Jarhead, easy conviction. I can imagine the jury looking at me with disgust. FML.
I have a beater, and I wouldn't have cared if someone dinged my car with their door. He got so worked up about it.

Are you white? Are you fucking white? Put your fucking shoes on

Watch Peoople like Shawn Attwood and Wes Watson on YT. They got loads of first hand knowledge.

youtu.be/CwIatiKvthw

Watson talks about California prison system. Ohio is very different, don't steer the fatso in the wrong direction.

Did you katana him?

No joke, that's what my mom said. My dad died of a drug O.D a while ago. Big problem where I live. To be honest, I'm too nervous to do anything. Ever since that day my heart feels as it's been racing, I run out of breath easily. And my mom won't give me beer money. As of now, I only regret the consequences, not my actions. Maybe in time I will regret what I did.

Lol you should feel happy the Marine bro didnt snatch that knife out of your hand and gut you with it.
He was probably a POG, you got very lucky.
Also watch your door when you get out the car you dumb fat bitch, you think youre the only person in this world or some shit?

He disarmed me right after I stabbed him. I only stabbed once for what it's worth. Guess I don't have it in me to kill... He and and some of the customers pinned me down until the cops came. He did show restraint by not beating me afterwards. I would have thought the lady cashier would have vouched for me, but she lied to the cops and said I was a belligerent nuisance to the store and the customers. Needless to say, I got v& from the store for life.

Where did you stab him and how deep?

you sound like a pathetic failure.

>mummy won’t give me beer money
>I don’t know how to deal with scratching someone’s car so I try to stab them
>gets owned

Fucking go to jail, get beat up constantly because you’re too autistic to understand social ques, get out and then get a job or get on disability for your clearly crippling autism you fat fucking retard.

Pretty sad that some people actually believe this complete BS LARP

I believe user.

OP dis gunna be you piggly ass muffucka dindu muffins. youtu.be/yUhxBQqDbeY
Unless you get fit fast you're gonna be the passaround glory hole.

AB wont carry your ass if you dont get AB ink

Attached: 1551219754406.png (345x366, 306K)

Dumb bitch you have to earn gang tats.
You show up to prison with a bunch of AB tats youre getting rolled the first day in.

>Also watch your door when you get out the car you dumb fat bitch, you think youre the only person in this world or some shit?
It's a coupe, it has really long doors and I'm fat. My social-anxiety makes me rush away from stores as quickly as possible. It was an accident. I replay it every day. I guess I opened to the door too hard.
I'd say deep, underneath his left arm, he was trying to block as I lunged.

I wish it weren't true too. Waking up with cold sweats and thinking it was just a nightmare is a fucked up experience.

Meh you'll be alright as long as you dont have any priors the judge will prob be lenient on you and give you house arrest and community service

Talking about it on the internet probably not a smart idea

You dun fucked up my man.

I got nailed with a misdemeanor California 273.6 PC on a bullshit situation (literally my ex ran into me in the grocery store with our kid) and called the cops even though I left the store immediately. I had 8 cops at my house for that. I took my case to trial and the state pulled some shady moves of suppressing my evidence of her contacting me, trying to come over to my house, etc..

Served 6 months in county for it. Best advice I have for you: start working out NOW, get your financial affairs in order, and start reading the bible. Accept jesus as your savior and be sure to be involved with devotion meets inside the walls. Don't gamble, don't act like a punk, don't act like a tough guy selling wolf tickets, DO NOT ACCEPT ANY COMMISSARY FROM ANYONE, and make sure you know who has the keys (shot caller) with your people.

Mind your own business, do your time, stay out of trouble, and be ready to back up your people & car.

This is him;OP is gaygummybear

Based wes

Get beat up much?

This

Ok whatever faggot

>tfw wes, and SteveMRE
What combos are like this?

Good advice. Also keep your paperwork hooped at all times. Raise hand for any work, stay ready to put in work. Easy times.

>DO NOT ACCEPT ANY COMMISSARY FROM ANYONE

What did he mean by this

Nope. I only had to fight when my cellie was being ganged up on by some nigger trying to take his commissary. Mine isn't a women or child involved charge. I actually was respected because I always had a picture up in my cell with me and my daughter along with giving solid fatherhood advice to some of the younger cats.

Treat people like actually humans in lock up (except chomo's and punks, you gotta check them) and they respect you.

OP fucked up when he attacked someone with a knife and it was proven he's a theatrical spergasaurus rex when the guy, and his marine buddies who arent mentally I'll vouched for this guy. I'm sure OP was being a fucking cheeto warrior, and the guy who saw action stepped up. Why hasn't OP delved into the real shit? Like how it led to him being invoked with the need to stab that guy(hint hes prob an assburger). He's not going to make it if hes fat AND soft. The niggers will use his butthole,but only the niggers, because only an absolute shieeet gorilla nigger would want to rape the OP, and if you're not valued by anyone in the system nobody will bat an eye. He will be filled with nigger sperm.

Ps. Don't have bad paperwork, none likes that chomo shit

Dumb fuck cum brains you already dropped soap. You take you owe ALWAYS.

Why is this absolute degenerate being spammed here so much?

888 BURPEES FOR HITLER BROTHER

>1 post
Go back

Dude your the fucking sperg why are you so concerned with OP he told his story if hes lying or left out deets that's on him but your over here having fantasies about nigger cum ehats that say about you?

Whats

No bro that's how it is you get filled with nigger cum, or get the shit beaten out of you for clout. Prison is terrifying.

>Idolizing a low IQ pathological liar convict

You're not white if you do this.

Attached: th.jpg (474x535, 16K)

You would never survive youd be so filled with nigger cum youd be septic

Under rated

You sound like a PC bitch.
You don't want that. I spent 180 in the hole. It'll drive you nuts. I was only allowed out 3 days a week, 15min each time to shower. Only allowed 2 books and a little commissary.
GP is where it's at. Just keep to yourself, dont be too friendly. That's the biggest mistake a new motherfucker makes.
If you get tried in any way (disrespected), pop off right there. You have to, and it WILL happen. If you don't, you'll be on for hell on Earth.
And the COs dont give a FUCK about your problems. It's best to keep that shit to yourself and handle what you have to handle.
After a little while, shit gets more relaxed for you. Hell, you may even laugh at times.

You'll be fine dude. You may luck out and just go to county if this is your first offense. The experience sucks, you wont get raped, and as long as you respect the rules of where you are, you should be fine. Take the time to work out and read, busy work is key to making the time pass. Do the religious route if you feel necessary, you definitely will have the time. If you're an actual autist, they may even leave you alone if its known. If you end up looking at a fight, accept it's going to happen weither you fight back or not. Make sure you fight back til you cant no more. You'll at least earn some respect and not labeled a total punk.

Dont accept free commissary from anyone, just kindly decline it. That's all ya gotta do.

Your race affiliates will sometimes give you extra free items if you need them, usually catch-free. Stay with your race and try to be normal with them, if you weird em out they wont really work with you. Now is the time to become a man or a bitch. You know what to do, dont fuck it up.

Go MGTOW

>Jow Forums hates Mexicans
>in prison whites and Mexicans are allies
>riots go down whites have to back up Mexicans
Lol California white boys are a different breed. Hate California as much as you want but California whites boys are tough mothafuckers.

Attached: 1542427550220.jpg (348x348, 53K)

Bump

Keeping this thread alive. C'mon where are my other SoCal white boys that served time?

By the way Robert Presley.

I don't care faggot, you're lying and this weird little game of yours doesn't amuse me. Get a hobby.

Also did anyone else notice how that LARPing faggot IMMEDIATELY stopped posting after I replied to him? He's a fucking fake and you faggots were fooled. Admit it.

>Robert Presley
what is that user?

Corrections facility out here in SoCal

>Coming into Jow Forums
>Not having your paperwork ready for us
You looking to lose your life?

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)

Thank you Jow Forumsacks for the advice.

?