Global suicide rates among young people aged 15-19

Thoughts?

Attached: suicide rates.png (3039x1941, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wcibw-m8tRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is NZ so red?

high suicide rate

What is happening to the russian kids?

does going to school in US count as suicide? It should.

because anime

Attached: Russian.png (642x657, 328K)

First alcohol
then ethanol
then glue
then heroin
then krokodil
then suicide or death

Kek

we are a depressing shithole.

So, a typical day out?

I'd kill myself too if I was a Canadian

This just proves the superiority of Catholicism.

>First alcohol
>then ethanol

Attached: vngqfw00bim21.jpg (1836x3264, 412K)

F

My thoughts are that Canada's suis are overwhelmingly natives who are known to so all sorts of sick shit like rape, slavery, incestuous sex etc on the reservations. Then then kill themselves on mass from alcoholism in their teens. Average white Canadian isn't more prone to sui than the median world white.

They don't have enough bucks to go around. Without a BVLL and his nourishing seed these Russian kids aren't getting the African hormones they need and it's resulting in their demise via mental illness. The need BVLLs that can accept them as seed slaves and take nourishment injects 3 times a day.

by the way I posted it (that's my OC) on Jow Forums first but janitor immediately deleted my thread. I don't know what was the problem. do you know why?

And islam, desu

Everytime I read Krokodil I think about this dumb song

youtu.be/wcibw-m8tRk

Can confirm. At least four red injun suicides in my shit tier highschool in one year. Yearbook needed a black page designed into it, so we could all make a great deal of their cultural dead-weight presence and remember their ignorant bully shit from beyond the grave. The red torture would be better off without dem programs. If they were classified as protected flora and fauna under the forest and wildlife law, they could fugg off back onto their mesolithic evolutionary timeline in peace; and if not, we could defend ourselves righteously.

Attached: 1518892814892.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Surprised it isn't higher

Its a north south spectrum. Nordic areas suck unless they are northern asia.

How about a white Ethnocide Intensity Map? Use data, genocide factors and all statistical calculations with a colour key. Show how each of our nations is racially burning down compared to each other. I can't do this because I have to go watch jewish movies right now.

Attached: 44ed74e0ec821cef77e72d4e736b1cd3ba642afe79cfbea8648963dff27f66bc.png (796x1060, 70K)

Latin BVLL'S face adversity while Nordcucks are a bunch of cowards

>Naruto
S

What makes it so depressing?

Itachi was a fucking statist race traitor. He literally killed his own family to protect the fucking state. He deserved to die a thousand deaths.

isolated and little chance of a real "career" outside of agriculture or govrnment. We are like Argentina.

America would probably be a tier higher if it only counted whites.

this, sasuke was in the right path to destroy everything till he cucked out thanks to his homo desires

50% are Mafia hits in Russia, America, and Canada

Attached: 1510889738335.jpg (2806x3737, 1.54M)