WHY ARE NIGGERS SO STUPID???

WHY ARE NIGGERS SO STUPID???

Attached: 41AA5269-1B1B-409E-A3F7-8(...).jpg (750x416, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/pfrost/origins-of-black-africans/
unz.com/jman/more-on-farming-and-inheritance-systems-part-i-iq/
unz.com/jman/iq-ceilings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Genetics

God made them that way

Chuck

Seeds.

Sneed?

Formerly white

Sneed = a hopelessly nerdy dork loser person. The sort of guy who watches anime and uses piss bottles.

Yes that is really what it means

So it confirms that all sneed posters are just dumb niggers then?

They're built for the stone ages not civilization

We got a bunch of people that got animosity against black guys because their dicks are bigger than em. These are guys that are jealous cause they don't carry- they don't possess BBC, they don't possess that GOD gene that's involved in these black men out here. Keep getting jealous, keep getting jealous while your wife axe for KEK-HOLDS, while your girlfriends axe for KEK-HOLDS, and wish that they can get fucked by these AFRICAN WARRIORS with these HUGE BBCS that can pipe them down, to the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting- getting vibrated and thrusted into the orgasm just spews out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK. COME ON, you KEK-HOLDS. You LOVE IT. You LOVE THIS SHIT! I'll be that monkey, I'll be that monkey, yup. WITH A BBC. ENJOY it. Have your woman take this dick. She's imagining a huge BLACK COCK. Why do you think- why do you think your BITCHES get huge dildoes? Because you guys don't possess the BBC GENE. That's why you're UPSET! No BBC equals ANGER. You're upset, you're mad at these AFRICAN COCKS, these RHINO DICKS. That's why you guys like saying NIGGER so much, I get it!

Hey Jamal, no one read this.

We gotta stop brainwashing people.

Attached: 4B26F378-3E99-4B92-9A3D-F2C43CC29896.png (633x744, 819K)

Nobody cares. /thread

Attached: 1556396933973.gif (550x563, 88K)

Dumb nigger

Attached: IMG_1701.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

No ones jealous of stupid niggers. The entire planet hates blacks for obvious reasons, blacks are subhuman.

Based /tv/poster.

...(you)
Imagine the FBI agents face who has to read all the people's "I love black penis" posts all day lol. What a life.
Kinda feel bad for them.

its ya boi Hingle McCringleberry (sickle cell)

we up in thas thread

Attached: hingle.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Lack of Clark-Unz selection

unz.com/pfrost/origins-of-black-africans/
unz.com/jman/more-on-farming-and-inheritance-systems-part-i-iq/
unz.com/jman/iq-ceilings/

Attached: nigger with ladder.webm (224x400, 2.86M)

>Pop's Hip n Hop
>Formerly Tyrone's Bone n Groan