Is dating a single mom the ultimate beta male cuck incel behavior?

Is dating a single mom the ultimate beta male cuck incel behavior?

Attached: B2B83465-3E25-4584-AEB2-A12C48F047D6.jpg (543x500, 26K)

yeah, pretty much. especially so if you're not planning to make more kids with her

Unless you take the daughter when she's grown.

My roommate is dating an ultra cunt single mom. They’re so resentful at the world their cunt level is off the charts.

I'm with a single mom. It's alright, her kid is kind of like a practice run for when we have ours. She's pregnant with 'mine' now. Technically the child isn't my literal progeny as I'm sterile and asked my father to donate sperm to inseminate my wife so I could have a child that I am genetically related to.

No.
Marrying her is.

Woody Allen plz stay in Canada.

Attached: isumi_mother_oh_ho2.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Thats fucked mate

Damn you got cucked by your dad.

Not if you molest her children

Attached: 1446015859416.png (770x460, 717K)

Serious answer? Of course not. For most of us who haven't been able to go full traditional yet, single mothers are the most available women. They're what the actual incels on the board should be going for and using as practice, unless youre incel for religious reasons.

Marrying them is chuck behavior. Fucking them is completely appropriate. It's what they're for.

Miranda so pretty imagine kissing her, soft skin sweet smell

Her twilight years would probs turn out better if she had a son

This is obviously a meme to ruffle feathers, but I think that makes sense. If you can't have a kid of your own, better to use related DNA than to adopt some mongrel.

Based sisterdaughterwife haver

Single moms don’t just fuck thats the whole point. They’re looking for a man to pay for her and her kid. I said dating one not fucking one. Also why would you want to fuck a giant stretched out vag.

It's definitely Beta, but if its all you can get then go for it. I hope you like dealing with her other boyfriends though. You will be dealing with them and the baby's daddy too. That's the actual reason most of those women stay single.

any sort of reproduction besides cloning is already pretty cucked, you get cucked by the woman when you sexually reproduce because she only uses half your genes to make the baby. besides at least this way my son-brother will look like me and I will be passing down some of my own family genes

>mfw I see Dan

Attached: dann.webm (640x480, 2.87M)

Agreed. Fucking them is easy pickings. They’re way more willing than they put on.

How is it cuck to make a bitch pregnant with your sperm. Fucktard.

No, Maybe you want kids but you dont want to go through raising them etc. thereby getting all the awesome parts of having kids and none of the diaper changing etc.

Except the child most likely has a father so therefore you are irrelevant. You’re just a mortgage and grocery check dispenser getting paid in used pussy.

its more paying and rasing anothers brood.

Only if they are widowed and she and the kid and dead father are white. Or if she's a trust fund babby and you're trying to get in on that.

only half your genes are used, after a few generations your genes have been diluted and you have no lasting genetic contribution.

cloning is the true redpill

Yeah my roommate is dating none of those requirements. Can’t stand him.

Yeah they are looking for the beta bux so they are easy to smash, they put out really easy.

Single moms are not desirable at all. First you have to imagine the effort it takes to get pregnant with every form of birth control available. Second you have to realize that the guy who accidentally got her pregnant doesn't want her and there must be a good reason. She already failed the stupid test and her audition.

If her children are white... No, it's fine.

Single moms make for a fine pump and dump. They’re usually filthy in the sack because they want to lock you down as a beta provider. Just don’t make the mistake of dating or, God forbid, marrying one.

>unless youre incel for religious reasons
religious reasons is volcel by definition

Even if she's a widow?

Yes, unless she is a widow and you have kids yourself.

t. My dumb brother dated a single mom and all the stereotypes areal. absolute mess. The kid was also completely unhinged and had "mental issues". NEVER DATE THOSE FUCKING CUNTS!!!

>why would you want to fuck a giant stretched out vag
It tightens back up if she's not a slovenly wretch.
t. father of two, third on the way

I'm 25 and have a single mother coworker who spends all day posting "sexy" shots on her kike social media accounts and complaining that there are "no men MAN enough to help her raise her beautiful son." -the son is a hideous half nigger like DeNiro's brainlet offspring.

Hope the cunt's miserable for the rest of her life and lives to see her disgusting shitskin land in prison.

That's why you have 17 children, like they did in the 1700s.

Attached: baby_princess.jpg (1500x1012, 613K)

Widows aren't single moms, they're widows.

I would only humor a single mom if
>her husband died, i.e. freak accident or robbery
>the kid is 100% white
Those people dont deserve to be made victims and warrant a fair judgment

Attached: 1557527772386.jpg (733x627, 110K)

that's the most cuck thing i've ever heard. typical leaf

Marrying a widow is still beta, but it's honorable and uncucked so long as she bears you children.

My roommate is well on his way to the white clothed walkway. He’s a beta male through and through.

>Your father masturbated into a cup
>his load was dropped into your wife
How you can still look either of them in the eye is beyond me.

unless your fucking as many bitches as Genghis Khan your genetic presence will still be inevitably diluted to the point that your contribution is negligible. Just as important as the amoeba that made it and we eventually descended from.

Attached: 1564499659446.jpg (658x557, 54K)

She has a bit of a tic there.

Attached: fuck ass.gif (245x170, 686K)

What a disgusting human being. Emcels are literally the worst.

Did you at least do a double vagina creampie?

Honestly what the fuck.

>widows aren't single moms
>mother
>not married or seeing anyone
how is that not a single mom?

>be on dating site
>single mother of 4, want somethibg srs, not gonna have anymore kids
Literally a flashing sign with sirens that she's looking for a cuck who wants to end his bloodline.

I should think at the least. If she married some dude that got murdered by a nigger or crashed into by a drunk or something, that's just a waste of a potentially decent woman.

poor girl settled with FAS

If you date one with a black kid you don’t have to worry about the father bothering you.

Sometimes? Sometimes the dad is just a piece of shit and bailed. What if the woman got pregnant and actually wanted a traditional family but the dad divorces and takes off? My sister in laws husband did that. 3 kids, 10 years of marriage and he just took off to go be with some other chick. Does she need to spend the rest of her life alone? Do her children not deserve a father figure? She started dating a guy a few years ago and he stepped up and filled that role and they are getting married. I don't think that is very cucky of him. He's a good dude and works hard and takes care of them. Case by case imo.

>used to have good job, became blackpilled, ignored friends and women, life went to shit, lost too much weight, all coworkers and myself all get laid off, live with family trying to regain strength, failing miserably, dad is starting to die of a problem also relating to connective tissues
>ask a chick out for the first time in ten years
>shes a single mom
>she ends up laughing at me and ghosting me for having no job and being borderline disabled from pain anorexia tier weightloss from being unable to COPE with the fact that i have no future as a white male

Attached: 1559623813420.png (840x854, 434K)

No, the ultimate beta male cuck incel behavior is being locked in a chastity cage while watching your wife being fucked and impregnated by a man of another race.

Dating a single mom just means admitting you couldn't do better.

Honestly the Heebs had the right idea that it should be a man's duty to marry his brother's widow, but that's only practicable with polygyny.

Yes obviously I meant besides a legit cuck situation.

As the son of a single mother, I implore all you single fellas out there, considering it, to RUN FOR THE HILLS, away from single mothers.

PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Attached: b354f3fe9beab866d4c3c28ed968318ac34e1dea8f25d01427492e66de2c76e9.jpg (1080x1350, 110K)

Just fuck the mum and move on.

You are not here to raise someone else kid.

Checked and based.

What did you do? What area are you from?

I think you need to go outside and explore nature. You’re putting too much pressure on yourself to get pussy. Stop putting it in a pedestal and do what makes you happy. Be a man. Be firm, not nice, but polite. Go to the gym. Get your testosterone checked. Get it together.

I dunno, but that sounds like an awfully important amoeba...

lol

This has got to be bait mate.

I would say if the mom is as hot as that chick it would be tempting but I know their true agenda. I’m not ready to settle down and take care of a family yet, especially from one who is desperate.

You let them fuck though right?

It's alright if the husband died and either the kid is a girl or the husband was your bro, and thus it's ok for you to raise his son so he doesn't grow up into a faggot.

Idk, ask your dad.

Her being a widow is different. You aren't assuming the role of father while their actual father is around and should be doing so himself.

>asked 1 girl out after 10 years since my last gf, fail
>"you're putting too much pressure on yourself to get pussy, you need to go back to ignoring women and working on yourself"

ive had tons of blood tests everything was fine. its just stress and loneliness killing me. i live in florida. everyone is either stupid or insane. my only friend here recently started threatening me with violence because i dont believe that drumphf is running a mexican holocaust

central florida. what did i do? i went back to minding my own business and trying to rehabilitate myself with nutrition and exercise

Attached: 1564385874109.jpg (1080x1440, 100K)

Woody Allen isn't known for waiting til they're grown.

if it makes you feel any better, my life story is very similar to yours. i lost 20 pounds in 6 months last year (2018). it really fucked with my ego. had office job and lost that about 5 years ago, living with my family. brah what can i say but it's a constant mental struggle really mostly because no one understands and there is so much casual judgment

Checked and now I know this is bait. You're using the "she is cucking you by rubbing her clit when you fuck her and so on" meme. Have a (You) on me nigga.

These memes are out there for a reason.

Attached: image22.jpg (203x248, 19K)

Dude. If you can’t get laid in Florida you need to get your act together.

>widows aren't single moms
Technically they are, but it's a completely different pathology.

Being a pathetic incel virgin like you OP is suicide material enough.

What’s wrong with losing weight. Who gives a fuck what other people think honestly. I’m confused. Also women like skinnier men they enjoy the beta body but with an alpha mind.

Might be an incel but not a virgin. Also be a big enough incel to fuck and date a single mom. Fuckwad.

Years ago a single young mother was willing to leave them to her ex to be with me. We had known each other for years and gotten close to being together. I told her to fuck off and take care of her fucking kids.

If she’s not a cunt that’s fine. But most single moms are. They’re resentful and controlling.

like i said i only asked out one girl in ten fucking years

when i went to college, there were no fucking women in my classes except a few ugly ones and the 1 or 2 attractive girls would literally have a dozen guys swarmed around them at all times

parties and socializing is a fucking depressing mess, this one girl blatantly tried to fuck me i guess and i didnt catch on to it and she fucked all my friends and ended up institutionalized for going crazy from "molly"

sweet baby jesus that's probably photo shopped but I want a girl like this badly.

Attached: FsDrg0BoZ3ZnJTZbVTKF6JdEovJ-zSva1A3mmYdc9_4.png (811x767, 413K)

Hahah good job

Are you one of those people that say literally when you mean figuratively?

Yeah Florida sucks I'm sorry

Don’t go to parties to find women idiot. Go out in the real world and hit on non retarded women.

>my only friend here recently started threatening me with violence
Not a good fren user.

Attached: 1541812028894.png (1345x883, 82K)

You just don't get it, do you, you dumb nigger. The clone is 100% related to you, a normal child only 50%.

>*Checks flag*
That seems about right

Attached: 34a522dcff484fb74b58d679d348a540070e67ef8e11760f7b604b747b910b49.png (338x253, 162K)

Are you one of those people who corrects peoples grammar?

yup.

No, just wondering why you would say one thing when you meant something else.

>Is dating a single mom the ultimate beta male cuck incel behavior?
not if she has a cunny

> when she's grown
dropped

I didn’t say one thing. I meant besides having your girlfriend fucked by a black man, is that the ultimate every day life beta male behavior. Obviously having some stranger dick down your wife is cuck retard.

Why don't you just fuck your sister, retard? The baby would be 100% related to you.

All I can get is married or taken women.

Only permissible if she's a widow and under the age of 19 and wants 12 more kids, which would never happen anyways.

>the real world

like where i found the single mom who laughed at me and ghosted me?

she kept getting calls from "baby daddy" on her phone too