So we all agree that Scandinavia is one of the most cucked regions...

So we all agree that Scandinavia is one of the most cucked regions. Why aren't we seeing a lot more Scandinavian incels and whores then? It seems Scandinavian men are doing mostly just fine sexually and report high levels of life satisfaction.

Attached: 1565622260100.jpg (1238x1204, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pVF3jde2Ehk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why aren't we seeing a lot more Scandinavian incels and whores then?
we are

Attached: hello i am huwhite47.jpg (484x655, 92K)

denmark and norway are doing far better than germany, france or uk. sure there is sweden but sweden is only 1 out of 3 scandinavian countries

wtf is this post supposed to be? whores and incels are everywhere. are you seriously that stupid and starved for attn from women and validation for your own appearance? white people do a better job of bringing down other whites than anyone else.

That's how cucked Scandi men are

Greek user, how and why do you post this in every thraed?

It’s funny

>posted from highest suicide rate country in europe

>how
alien power

Imagine uniroincally believing black people can be just as good looking at pure whites.

Because he and other Greeks are awesome. Keep up the good work Hellenic bro love from America.

Scandinavian men are ultra feminine and submissive, they don't complain.

>posted from the least white western country

Attached: hello i am huwhite45.jpg (640x471, 105K)

>*Gets shot*

It isn’t

Sweden is the first European country to fall to the Kalergi Plan.

Why are Aryan women so perfect?

Attached: emilienerengyellow.jpg (800x1200, 286K)

I always thought that guy looked like an immigrant or Welshman or something

Epsecially Sweden is faggish

Scandinavian women, and men, want migrant cock in them. They want to be fucked, as a people, both physically and metephorically. They are an inferior race and deserve to perish. Pathological altruism will always lead to subversion and destruction.
youtu.be/pVF3jde2Ehk

I don't know about Scandinavia, but the concept of an incel doesn't even exist here.

It's an outward facade to keep foreigners away. Don't tell the jews.