What's the redpill on ghosts?

What's the redpill on ghosts?

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdDD9ViRZz4
youtube.com/watch?v=9PLHvLSaumk&t=306s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

very real

They tickle your butthole when you sleep

bump I want to stop being scared

My stepdad was a ghost? Spooky

Jews in disguise

Mild seizures

Read the Bible to get the answer

Take a 4k picture if you ever see one im getting tired of all those 144p ghost pictures also ask his ghost name and redpill him about the jews

Ghosts are simply a combination of memory and hallucinations. Not real.
Demons might be though

dark energy
demonic presence
whatever you wanna call it. very real. only one answer. Christ.
I used to get horrible, HORRIBLE night terrors. Complete with sleep paralysis and a demon sitting on the edge of my bed staring at me. Only the power of Christ can drive them away.

Have you ever lost your car keys user? That is literally proof of ghosts fucking with you.

Remember kids don't call the police call the Ghost Busters

>Demons
Nigga demons are just evil ghosts

Depends on the spirit, some are harmful.

They're basically just information-fields.

Not existing

I don't believe in dead people floating around, saying, "Oooohhhhh!" . But, I mean, an energy, a life force, a soul that, upon death, separates from the body and inhabits another plane? Oh, absolutely.

String Theory says there are 11 different dimensions occupying the same space. So, who's to say we can't be affected by things we don't see?

>evil ghosts
You mean Jewish ghosts user

Souls with iron wills traversing the aether.

The ghost said he died in Auschwitz
I always knew ghosts were a bunch of liars

Only if youre weak.

ghoooooooost bloooowjoobb wooooooo

there is one right above you now
don't look
he doesn't like that

i always thought that were Gnomes

Attached: 1521958632900.jpg (540x540, 31K)

Don’t get me started on those bastards

Attached: 9DBF7DF6-F0B9-41C5-B7FE-F6A64AD0794E.jpg (446x879, 48K)

They're electrographic projections formed by ancient Bogdanovian technology, as part of the Jewish Reptilian plans to control the world.

Real, but a lot of people are just schizos or idiots that mistakes things from the corner of their eyes as paranormal. I hope they're real.

I once walked through a Chicago ghetto at 3am and saw literally 20 spooks on one street

Ghosts are based and redpilled.

Attached: g-ghosts.png (1474x833, 1.16M)

You need a body to exist

ghosts are just angry old men in costumes and rubber masks chasing nosy kids and their talking dog

Interstellar. It's your ancestors and shit watching you

No ghost story stands up to the slightest cross examination. Yet I live listening to them for entertainment only.

They're most likely inter-dimensional aliens, not ghosts.

"ghosts?"
Spirits with no vessel that likely failed to breed(reincarnation goes through the bloodline) or did not make the tunnel home.
DMT is naturally released from the pineal gland shortly before death. With a degraded pineal gland, you will be unable to produce enough to make your trip home. Also prevents your transference.
children were often killed by jews for multiple reasons. one of which being that due to their early death, they did not breed. As a result, they do not transfer. During their ritual murders throughout Europe, they would chant the jewish name to come and replace the gentile soul in this world.
goes too deep to summarize desu.
maybe now you understand a little better about "ghosts" and why a certain group seek to create mongrels(delete your existence from this world as you will have no new vessel).

Ghosts are the niggers of the spirit realm.

/X/

had a ghost haunting me once, mostly just in my room at night when I'd try to sleep
Even though she would just lay in bed with me
We became close and started to really love each other
She couldn't touch me or anything obviously, but she said there was a way we could have sex anyways
Said all she had to do was possess me
So, being an incel, I was like "Sure!"
It was a trick, she only wanted to masturbate, and me, being a boy, meant...
We long story short not only did she fuck my asshole with a cucumber for like an hour, but she fucked my soul
The redpill is, if they ask to possess you, just say no.

Attached: 1565899248179.jpg (796x588, 84K)

Do EVP. You just record (preferably with an old recorder of some sort before 2000) ask questions then put the recording on pc and amplify it.

Look for sounds in the silence.

That, like how humans see faces in crap that has no face, is just your brains frantic attempt to make sense of noise

Attached: 1544522076321.png (112x77, 10K)

so, as a man, if i don't have kids, am i basically doomed to be a ghost? or will i live on through my sisters' kids and that bloodline?

They're very real but won't mess with you if you have Christ in your heart.

Had a few events when my fiancee would get haunted by a demon. It spoke to her in ancient tongue and had the accent of a reptilian. Our dog (A Chorkie Mutt) picked up on it too, as well as being scared shitless. Last time we saw it was when I grabbed S/O's rosary, and spoke of Jesus. It touched by arm and gave me some goosebumps, then faded away.

Just a massive LARP

They are other dimensional energy spirits that ancient people called demons.

Well, i recently had an encounter with one it was kinda scary because i watched as it came down the hall, it was about 6 feet and white, but sort of transparent and wearing what looked like a dress. It was off the ground and just floating towards me and it went right beside my and i felt a light touch on my arm and what sounded like a womans whisper in my ear. Never happened in my life only this one time. I was shocked so i just got up and left and slept in another room. Cant explain why it happened or how.

Bases buttanese

I've heard Bhutan has the highest ghosts per capita in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=QdDD9ViRZz4

Glitches in the self-learning AI simulation we live in.

GOT ME ONCE AGAIN
THE BOOOO TUH KNEEES PASSSSSSS PORT

Attached: 1562825381350.jpg (248x238, 14K)

I don’t feel like typing my story, but just know that demons are very real. If you dabble in the occult, demonic shit, or ouija boards, they’ll make themselves known.

You can also just skip doing the dishes after you've promised your gf to do so.

This, genuinely don't fuck with Ouija boards

Or do if you're certain they don't exist lol
What could go wrong

>2019
>not being ghostpilled

Attached: ghost_kid_peace.gif (200x200, 948K)

Think of the movie Betelgeuse.
This existence isn't supposed to be scary at all. The "elites" have created a fear based system aka religion.

No afterlife, no ghosts.
Nothing to worry about.

Many people have experienced very weird shit, so speak for yourself. That being said, I don't believe in an afterlife either. I think ghosts are simply glitches in the AI simulation I believe us to be living in. That could explain the haunting of specific places - as if the cache wasn't cleared correctly, so there's still a "ghost" of the data roaming around in the area the person used to live in.

Attached: oops.png (375x268, 266K)

Attached: Dead christcucks.jpg (586x454, 19K)

REAL SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=9PLHvLSaumk&t=306s

And God be like: I'm fucking nice, man.. And I'm totally invisible, but if you don't believe me, I'll make you burn in hell forever.

Makes a lot of sense..

Ghosts and demons are literally just marketing for Christianity. Every single ghost hunting/demon investigation show always ends up with the priest who comes in, says a few prayers, sprays some holy water and now it's suddenly cured. Every one of these shows do this. This is done for a reason.

>people still believe in ouija boards
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

here's my ghost story
>on vacation with family, in hotel room
>the rooms are the style with adjoining doors so you can connect them
>am an edgy kid, go over to door and knock on it in a pattern
>our neighbor knocks back to complete the pattern
>i jiggle the door handle
>neighbor jiggles the door handle
>we laugh and think nothing of it
>dad comes back to room, someone mentions the door
>he looks at us, confused
>there is no room over there
>walks up to door and opens it
>just one foot of space and then a brick wall

That youre a retard. You cant be white and believe in superstitious bullshit.

True. But ghosts still exist. I've experience very weird things in my life, from the age of 5 to I was in my early 20s. Haven't experienced anything for around 10 years now, for some odd reason. And I've even experienced things with other people, so it's not just my mind playing tricks on me.

they would have to be affected by gravity otherwise they would float off into space and you would never see one

maybe thats what happens though, some people say they see the spirit leaving the body

what if the ghost is not floating away and its just the earth moving away so when you die you are just set to float around space alone and no one ever knows until it happens

Attached: ahhhhhh.png (420x420, 243K)

I want the real answer, not the christcuck one,

And atheists be like: I wanna shove things up my ass, but God says that bad, therefore God doesn't exist.

Makes a lot of sense.

Kek. You again.. Remember to tag people when you post, like I told you.

>"oy vey you must remember the six million."

Attached: Enfield-synagogue-done.jpg (200x288, 13K)

Some do, but some Christians are also fucking degenerate. Fucking pedo priests everywhere.

Polterkikes.

They're imaginary. But imaginary stuff can still kill you.

Funny that's exactly what the Pharisees said when they met Jesus.